Beauties And Beasts || Taeggu...

By _A_for_ARMY__

Where the cold CEO Jeon Jeonggukk , also known as JJK in underground mafia, falls for a cute boy named Taehyu... More

Preview
1 | Twins |
2 | Mr. Bunny |
3 | Petal |
5 | Brothers |
6 | Hyung |
7 | Date |
8 | Plan |
9 | Meetings |
10 | The end |
11 | Duty |
12 | Meetings - II |
13 | Work |
14 | Kids |
15 |Text|
16 | Apologies |
17 | Memories |
18 | Preparation |
19 | Friend |
20 | ✨The Date✨ |
21 | The Date - II |
22 | Moon |
23 | Talk |
24 | Anger |
25 | Saviors |
26 | Deficiency |
27 | Chocolate |
28 | Sleepy |
29 | Trouble |
30 | Meetings-III|
31 | Secrets |
32 | The Christmas |
33 | Gift |
34 | Monster and Angel |
35 | Twins pt II |
36 | Kim Taehyung |
37 | Ideal couple |

4 | Smile |

3.1K 175 39
By _A_for_ARMY__

(Warning ⚠️ : Torture )

It's been six days , four hours and thirty seven minutes since a certain blue hair male completely dominating his heart and mind. His normal grey coloured world would turn colourful when he thinks about that angel guy.

A soft smile tugged on his lips at the mere image of the boy's boxy smile.

"B-boss , we're here " Namjoon's voice cut through and he composed himself wearing a cold face.

Jeonggukk nodded and stepped outside the car in front of a abandoned looking building. They both walked towards the entrance and Jeonggukk saw Hoseok standing infront of it.

"He's not speaking." Hoseok informed as the three of them walked inside .

Apart from the look of the building from outside, the inside of it looks luxurious. The red lights flickering in the walls. Men standing in corners with guns.

The trio walked through a narrow path which lead to a locked door which Namjoon opened with his fingerprint.

The door opened revealing a man tied up in a chair. Head low. Blood dripping from the wounds on his face and legs. He was sweating and breathing heavily.

Yoongi was sitting on another chair beside the man looking bored. He saw the trio entering and splashed water on the exhausted man on the chair.

The man tiredly looked up and his eyes went wide and he gulped like he saw the devil.

"JJK" He whispered to himself with a terrified expression of seeing the most feared mafia king against him.

Jeonggukk smirked. "So , you know me."

The man shivered under his deadly gaze . "I d-didn't do anything" .

Hoseok extended his tab infront of Jeonggukk.

"Lee Seungmin , 25, working at SKZ as Administrative Analyst for over a year." Hoseok informed while Jeonggukk's eyes were checking the images and footages in the tab.

Jeonggukk moved the tab away and leaned towards Seungmin and grabbed his chin to make him look at him. "You look innocent."

Yoongi scoffed. "Look at Hoseok, he looks like a sunshine. I don't trust innocent looking bitches"

"Me neither , but I'm really a sunshine, aren't I?" Hoseok said as he flopped onto his chair infront of his computers and faced the group smiling brightly as he could.

"Atleast wipe off his blood from your cheeks" Namjoon rolled his eyes. "And Boss, We don't have all day. Mr. Kang's Inaugration party is in two hours"

Jeonggukk nodded. "So, what do you say ? Make it quick I don't have time. "

"I k-know nothing. " Seungmin stuttered.

Jeonggukk took a deep breath and let go of his chin. And walked slowly around the tied up man. "Why were you at BP residence last night? You were there at Aoki's building when we held the conference this week. What is an employee from SKZ doing there ? And.... You were also seen with Eunwoo , The managing director of Aoki's business in Korea ... "

Seungmin was practically shivering in fear in JJK's icy voice. He knows this man is the devil himself. Death will be a better option than getting on his bad side which he is in right now.

He gulped thick when Jeonggukk stood in front of him slowly taking out his 9mm pistol. He smirked and pointed the pistol on Seungmin's right knee cap.

"Now Seungmin , I just want to know a simple thing. What is Ren Aoki doing here ? Why didn't he left?... Simple question right? ....Now answers "

Seungmin's lips quivered vigorously. He saw Jeonggukk's eyes going dark. And he let out a dark chuckle before pulling the trigger.

Loud screams of pain escaped from his lips while the other four in the room looked at him without any feelings in their eyes.

A pool of blood oozed out from his knee as Seungmin clutches his hands to endure the pain.

"This is getting boring." Hoseok pointed out.

Jeonggukk smirked and glanced at the screaming man. "So, what do you think about cutting his fingers one by one until he speaks" He recommended.

Hoseok brightens up at idea. Yoongi nodded and handed over a cutter from his tool table.

Seungmin choked on his sobs and pleaded through his eyes for mercy.

Jeonggukk placed the cutter around Seungmin's thumb forcefully and glared at him. "Anything?"

A blood spilled on the floor along with a detached thumb on the next second. Seungmin's wails filled the room.

"Hey ! keep it low" Namjoon warned him while he was trying to call one of their company stylist to talk about today's party outfits. "I'm on call"

Seungmin bit his lips together to control his scream.

"Now , where were we ?" Jeonggukk picked the index finger next.

"P-please don't d-do this..." He cried.

"I won't... If you just speak. Why is it so hard for just to spill"

"I c-can't... They won't let me.. " He mumbled tears flowing nonstop from his reddened eyes.

"Don't worry , I won't give up on you until you say it " Jeonggukk grimaced.

He tightened the cutter but stopped once his eyes fell on the platinum ring on his leech finger.

"Ah ! Would you look at that" Jeonggukk smirks and reached out to the ring. Seungmin tried his best to move away from him.

"Don't " He begged.

Jeonggukk examined the ring and looked at Hoseok. "You didn't tell me he was married."

"I didn't think we need it" The latter shrugs.

"We didn't" Jeonggukk then turned towards Seungmin's traumatized face. "But I think it'll be useful now. "

"Plz don't" he begged continuously.

"Hoseok, find his lovely patner for me"

Hoseok don't need to be told twice . He excitedly typed on his system while Yoongi just let out a yawn.

"wow , he's handsome" Hoseok exclaimed making others look at the screen.

"It's a he? " Yoongi perked up.

"He's also a SKZ employee. I have his address we can-" A noise made everyone alert and they saw Seungmin standing with a knife in his hands pointed to them.

"You're stubborn" Jeonggukk noticed the blood on the rope. With a thumb cut off , it was easy for Seungmin to withdraw his hands fron the tied rope. And when he have a motivation like his lover's , no , husband's life .. it's understandable. "What are you gonna do? Kill us and escape" Jeonggukk laughed mockingly.

Yoongi was not bothered by any of this , neither was Hoseok. Namjoon on the other hand noticed something. Seungmin turned the knife towards his own neck.

Jeonggukk sighed. "Don't tell me you're gonna kill yourself. Just tell the fucking truth for god's sake" He said frustrated.

Seungmin smiled. "You'll know. Soon. I can't tell you..." He closed his eyes and stabbed hard on his neck. The sharp knife penetrated through his throat and came on the other side before anyone can act on it.

Jeonggukk rolled his eyes at the blood pooled floor where his 'not yet dead' body was laying. He shot him at his forehead twice out of anger.

Seungmin's hands were still clutching onto his wedding ring .

"There goes another clue" Hoseok threw hands on the air.

"Well, he wasn't going to say anything anyway" Yoongi added.

Jeonggukk looked at the computer screen which is still showing Seungmin and his husband's picture. "I think he had a reason to keep his mouth shut ... And to kill himself" He chuckled.

Love.

Ren Aoki might've threatened him with his husband. Like Jeonggukk was going to do. So, he chose his love over his life.

Is it romantic or pathetic ?

"J- uh- Boss, come on it's late" Namjoon informed.

Namjoon and Jeonggukk left the place and Yoongi ordered some of their men to clean up the mess in their room.

Jeonggukk was once again was staring out of the car window. The cold night wind sweeping on his face. Whatever the Aoki was planning, it's not for their good , he knows it. It's frustrating how he's not being able to find it out.

And it's surprising how he's still able to calm all down . Again, thanks to that blue Petal .

Jeonggukk found himself smiling to nothing. Namjoon cleared his throat.

"What happened?" He asked

"What?" Jeonggukk asked clueless.

"Y-you were smiling " He looked him through the rear-view mirror.

Jeonggukk just glared at him. "What? I can't fucking smile now?"

Namjoon just kept his mouth shut. It's better they let Yoongi talk to him.

The inauguration party went normal. Boring as always. Rich businessmen just gossiping. Women in their fifties with white washed face with one kg weighing ornaments. And some self proclaimed 'hot' girls swooning over him. But non of them will dare to get too close to him. He's scary and inhumanly intimidating.

After the party , he flopped onto his king sized bed in his room with a deep sigh. His dark locks still wet from the recent cold shower. His tattoed arms and chest on display. The pop notification sound from his phone made him sit straight and open it.

Yoongi

Free?

He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and replied.

No.

He threw the phone on the bed stood in front of the mirror. His body was well built , the tattooes fitting his perfectly. His eyebrows and lip piercings sparkling. Bruises and marks visible in different parts of the body reminding his past adventures.

I smiled and everyone's weirded by that. He let out a chuckle.

He knows Yoongi is trying to talk with him about his recent behavioural change.

Is it bad that I'm happy ? Is it not okay for me to love ?

Wait , what did i just .. no.

It's not Love... Right?

Or is it?

He has only seen the guy four times. Two times at the beach. Then near a ice cream truck by coincidence and in a public charity event due to Taehyung's invitation. They talked a lot , actually, Taehyung talked a lot. But He doesn't even have his number. Isn't it too soon to fall in love?

Jeonggukk stared at his own reflection until his phone rang. He picked it up with an eye roll. "What is it, Hyung?"

"Stop with the attitude and tell me" Yoongi spoke.

"Tell you what ?"

"..... "

Jeonggukk could hear a sigh on the other side.

"Can everyone just leave me alo-"

"I'm glad" Yoongi interrupted.

"What?"

"I'm noticed how lit up you are these days. So whatever the reason is , I'm glad" Jeonggukk didn't expect this reaction from Yoongi.

"Hyung-"

"Now go sleep. Sharp 5 am , at training room.. Got some new guys. You must test them"

Jeonggukk hummed and Yoongi hang up the call.

All his life he was never been this happy. But his smile soon dropped when a notification popped on his phone.

Unknown

Hi

Mr. Bunny?

________________

How is it?

Sorry for mistakes guys.

So far who's your favourite character?

Who do you think Seungmin's husband is?

And vote if you think it's worthy.

___________________________

I purple you guyzz 💜💜💜

-M♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 16.2K 40
You thought one was bad, try two of them *** Jeon Jeongguk Jeon Jungkook Kim Taehyung Top Jeon's Bottom Taehyung Gguktaekook (twin au) Storyline, pl...
578K 35.6K 70
Jimin is a poor, innocent and gorgeous boy from busan balancing two hectic jobs while trying to survive in this cruel world with his dream of dancing...
347K 11.1K 52
A world where vampires exists. And Kim Taehyung is one of them. Everyone knew that Kim Taehyung is a ruthless Mafia, Ceo. But no one thought he coul...
973K 47K 40
"You sure got the guts huh?" "P-Please spare me, Sir..." "Are you nuts? Everyone knows the rule, moron. If you touched my precious one time, I'll cut...