Apathetic- Twilight

Por XOXODessyGirl

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. Apathetic- showing or feeling no interest, concern, or ... Más

☽ Dedication ☾
☽ Intro - Characters ☾
☽ Soulmates ☾
☽ Soulmate Marks ☾
☽ Aesthetics ☾
☽ Aesthetics - Part Two ☾
☽ Music ☾
☽ Part One - Twilight ☾
☽ Hello Forks ☾
☽ First Day ☾
☽ Memories and Trauma ☾
☽ Save Me ☾
☽ Let Me Go ☾
☽ Second Hand Embarrassment ☾
☽ Sleepovers and Building Bridges ☾
☽ Back to hell ☾
☽ Don't leave ☾
☽ Nightmares come true ☾
☽ Everyone will burn ☾
☽ Death is never easy ☾
☽ Epilogue - Part One ☾
☽ Part Two - New Moon ☾

☽ Powers ☾

6.1K 183 51
Por XOXODessyGirl

This chapter/page is more of a 'reference page' than a explanation. The book will have all of the back story. Most of these powers will not show until Part two.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

Illiana's Powers

- Necrokinesis is the manipulation of death. She can raise the dead, command them, or kill them, for good.

- Umbrakinesis/Achluokinesis/Shadowmancy is the manipulation of darkness, shadows, raise people from the dead, control the dead, teleport through shadows, blood manipulation, and pain manipulation (think of the witch twins basically). She can also use this magic to heal. She can create anything out of the darkness and literally generate it. Meaning she can never run out of power.

- Telekinesis/Psychokinesis is the manipulation of matter. She can move things with blue mist. She can also manipulate matter through a psychic sense.

- Mystiokinesis is the manipulation of magic or reality warping. She literally has every power from every supernatural you can think of.

- Hypokinesis is the manipulation of sleep and dreams. She can turn dreams into nightmares or nightmare into dreams. She can also put people to sleep or wake them up.

- Seer is the ability to see the future. Illiana can see some things but as her power grows, her visions get stronger. 

- Animankinesis/Biokinesis the manipulation of life, is the ability to change the lives of others, kill them, reincarnate, and just in general manipulating anything/anything to their will. Kind of like compelling but more control.

- Shapeshifting is kind of self explanatory but she can transform into any creature. She does not know about this power and will not until at least the third part. This power is connected to the pack.

- Atmokinesis is the manipulation of the weather. She can make it rain, snow, sunshine, etc. and this power really depends on her mood more than anything.

- Pyrokinesis is the manipulation of fire. She can make fire balls, manipulate hellfire, and is immune to most fire.

- Hydrokinesis is the manipulation of water. She can move water, make ice, and can breathe underwater.

- Geokinesis is the manipulation of earth. She can make earthquakes, control volcanoes, and can literally shape any part of the earth.

- Aerokinesis is the manipulation of air. She can make wind that helps with flight or fighting.

- Telekinesis is basically she can move things without touching them. This is basically just her black mist. There is a lot of powers that Telekinesis covers, so if you are curious then please feel free to just look it up.

- Lumokinesis is the manipulation of light magic. She can manipulate any type of light, turn invisible, light teleportation, and can be used to heal.

- Caelestikinesis/ Chronokinesis/Aetherkinesis is the manipulation of space or celestial magic. She can control time, reality, dimension jump, and so much more. Again this is a very broad power so please look it up if you are curious (it's pretty cool but I am a huge nerd).

- Chaos Magic is the manipulation of chaos magic. This helps her with all her other powers and also broadens them. She can make up any reality, control matter, make illusions, and can draw power from herself. (Think of the scarlet witch's and Loki's powers.)

- Electrokinesis is the manipulation of electricity. She can control lightning, shock opponents, and this power helps with her others. Such as the electro-magnetic field (literally the earth) and weather.

- Telepathy is the manipulation of the mind. This power coincides with Biokinesis. She can read minds, show memories from anyones head, and order them around. She mainly uses it to read minds and play back memories for others to see.

- Demon/Angel Magic is basically just good and light magic. It includes a lot of different things that help cover with her other powers.

- Cacodemon is the ability to create, control, and kill demons permanently.

- Possession is the ability to take possession of another being. (This is pretty self explanatory if you've seen supernatural.)

Clarissa's Powers

- Hydrokinesis/Cryokinesis is the manipulation of water. She can move water, make ice, and can breathe underwater. She can also control the temperature of water around her as she swims.

- Atmokinesis is the manipulation of the weather. She can make it rain, snow, sunshine, etc. and this power really depends on her mood more than anything.

- Gelidkinesis is the manipulation of bones. In her mermaid or siren form, she has less bones and turn herself into practically nothing.

- Lumokinesis/Photokinesis is the manipulation of light magic. She can manipulate any type of light, turn invisible, light teleportation, and can be used to heal. She can also control the sun and moon with this power, helping her control the tides.

- Siren Singing is the power of luring others by singing or speaking. She can also just tap into this power at any moment and use it.

Aleka's Powers

- Pyrokinesis is the manipulation of fire. She can make fire balls, manipulate hellfire, and is immune to most fire.

- Cyro-Pyrokinesis is the combination of fire and ice manipulation.

- Cryokinesis is the manipulation of ice. She can make ice, snow, and control any semi-solid form of water. She cannot control water, just ice.

- Tephrakinesis is the manipulation of ash, something that cannot be ever burned again.

- Radiokinesis is the manipulation of radiation. She can wipe out a country with just a flick of her wrist but she can also heal.

Illiana has a lot of magic and there is a reason for that. Please do not get upset over the fact that the main OC has more powers than she should. She's a Mary-Sue character and I enjoy overpowered OC's. Everything will be explained through out the book but please let me know if you have any questions.

.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

666K 30.8K 80
❝Falling in love is easy, keeping love is not.❞ ❝You can't tell me who I'm allowed to be with! I know my heart better than you ever could.❞ ❝I never...
173K 4.7K 65
This a Twilight love story. What if Bella Swan had a sister, and that person was you? Will you go through the same troubles as your sister, or will l...
573K 8.3K 24
Aurora Giselle Swan. The adopted daughter of Charlie Swan. She is young, bubbly, oh and the mate of Jasper Hale. When she meets the Cullen family, sh...
724K 24.4K 84
❛fight so dirty, but you love so sweet, talk so pretty, but your heart got teeth!❜ ☀︎︎ ☀︎︎ ☀︎︎ ━━━ 𝕽ebekah 𝕮ullen, the youngest of the Cu...