LOTTA LOVE ━━ paul lahote¹

By -windwillows

❝it's gonna take a lotta love to let you go...❞ the twilight saga / paul lahote new moon ― ecli... More

LOTTA LOVE
o. epigraph
o. gallery
o. blood stains & bite marks
i. someday
ii. missing
iii. full blast
iv. for a moment
v. secret keeper
vi. on repeat
vii. the full name
viii. promise me
ix. the ask and the answer
x. eyes of my enemy
xi. the mighty fuck-up
xii. what comes after
xiii. rule of wolves
xiv. a hothead's rage
xv. holy ground
xvi. death's cold hand
xvii. promise land
INTERLUDE
xviii. sun in eclipse
xix. last man standing
xx. it ends with us
xxi. head under water
xxii. don't shoot the messenger
xxiii. judge, jury, executioner
xxiv. silver tongue
xxv. if it bleeds
xxvi. even if we break
xxvii. waiting game
xxviii. lotta love

o. other stories

2.7K 61 5
By -windwillows

IN THIS SERIES:

PRETTY ORDINARY ( embry call )²

maeve cooper craved adventure; a dash of adrenaline with a pinch of action and a hint of danger on the side. sure, she never expected to get that and more when she moved into a quaint little home on the outskirts of la push, but she wasn't about to complain. that side of danger may have been more than she bargained for (having ravenous, bloodsucking vampires on the loose wasn't the highlight of maeve's year) but she'd take what she could get.

STARRING. . .

ZENDAYA COLEMAN
as MAEVE COOPER

■ ■ ■ ■ ■

MOTION SICKNESS ( quil ateara )³

jia littlesea had a secret, something she'd never told anyone before. not her mother or her step-father, who she always did her best to hold at arm's length. certainly not her younger brother, collin, aka sam uley's newest recruit. for as long as jia had known what the world had in store for someone like her, she had vowed to take her secrets to the grave, where no one would be able to carve them out of her for the taking. or so she thought.

STARRING. . .

FIVEL STEWART
as JIA LITTLESEA

■ ■ ■ ■ ■

SUCKERPUNCH ( seth clearwater )

sadie swan hated forks. she despised its dreary grey sky, the water-logged roads, the seemingly never-ending amount of green everywhere. each trip her mothers dragged her and her brother on just to visit her step-mother's family never failed to dampen her mood. so imagine her surprise when she learns they were moving to the place of her nightmares!

STARRING. . .

SADIE SINK
as SADIE SWAN

■ ■ ■ ■ ■

coming soon. . .

POLTERGEISTS ( leah clearwater )

■ ■ ■ ■ ■

OTHER STORIES:

VERONA ( alec volturi )
completed

verona hale and alec volturi; two lonely immortals so immersed in their petty coven rivalry that it's almost too late when they realise they're in love with each other. almost.

STARRING. . .

HALEY LU RICHARDSON
as VERONA HALE

■ ■ ■ ■ ■

DEATH'S DOOR ( alice cullen )
completed

under the watchful eyes of death, shay chambers learns to love alice cullen. but when death has decided one's life is complete, not even love can stand in his way.

STARRING. . .

EMMY ROSSUM
as SHAY CHAMBERS

■ ■ ■ ■ ■

WHEN IT RAINS ( jasper hale )
completed

ofelia torres loved freedom far too much to join the cullen coven and settle down. she had the universe at her feet, she'd be stupid not to take it by storm. but when she hears her former love and the coven she chose to leave behind are in danger, she takes this as the universe's way of saying something needs to change. maybe, it's time for ofelia to take that leap and just stop for a moment. who knows what she might find?

STARRING. . .

ROSALIA TOBELLA
as OFELIA TORRES

■ ■ ■ ■ ■

SILHOUETTE ( edward cullen and bella swan )

natalia wright knew what it was like to drown, to die to the ocean's depths, a passing memory on the coil of mortality. so when she witnesses bella swan, an old flame's ex-lover jumping from a cliff in la push, she can't help diving in to save her.

STARRING. . .

ROSE WILLIAMS
as NATALIA WRIGHT

■ ■ ■ ■ ■

I also have books published for Harry Potter (George Weasley, Oliver Wood and Remus Lupin), Heroes of Olympus (Jason Grace and Leo Valdez), Outer Banks (Topper Thornton and Pope Heyward/John B Routledge), Stranger Things (Eddie Munson and Max Mayfield), Peaky Blinders (Alfie Solomons and Tommy Shelby), and the Chronicles of Narnia (Edmund Pevensie) for anyone who is interested in these fandoms!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 7.3K 57
Preview: Melanie Dawson thought her life was over. Her mom died when she was little and her dad had a girlfriend that she couldn't stand. Her life g...
4.6K 96 19
Lizzie, Mace, and some other scientist were sent to space to keep the sun from dying out. Lizzie and Mace were together before all of this. After mon...
42.1K 1K 26
Avery Reynolds had been through her fair share of trauma and heartache, but after one particularly horrific night, her life would change forever. She...
20K 639 40
❛ 𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ❜ ⎯ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 the broke...