annoying. - renhyuck

By minjiu__

ā€¢ renhyuck ā€¢- opposites. they hated each other. brought the absolute worst out of one another. but the feelin... More

annoying. (0)
1
2
3
4
5
7

6 (mature)

1.1K 28 48
By minjiu__

SATURDAY
Renjun sat from afar watching his classmates drink and kiss in the crammed dorm.

Renjun was beginning to doubt why he agreed to show up. He doesn't even like alcohol, or communicating with random drunk classmates.

Renjun took a few sips from the drink he received and decided it tasted too weird to finish. Now he sat in the corner, drink in hand.

"Renjun?"

Renjun lightly hit his head against the wall when he heard his voice. The voice that seems to always follow him.

"What do you want, Haechan?"

"You actually did come?" Haechan slid down the wall and sat next to Renjun.

"I did and I wish I didn't."

"Alright, wuss. I noticed you haven't really drank your... Whatever you got there."

"I don't want to."

"Thanks." Haechan stole it off his hands and downed the small portion.

Renjun watched.

Haechan was wearing a white silky buttoned shirt. His longer dark hair was neatly brushed, still fluffy and clean on his head.

"You don't look wasted yet."

"Because this is the first thing I've drank tonight. And I haven't made out with anyone yet."

"I thought you..." Renjun didn't know why he suddenly couldn't form words. His heart was also beating fast which was definitely something that would happen every time Haechan was in his sight. But it was usually out of anger, this time it wasn't.

"Yeah well I saw Mark and Johnny both drunk and kissing so my mood is kinda ruined. I might drink more later to forget about Mark."

"Deserved." Renjun scoffed, biting his lip to hide a smile.

"You're a brat, you know that? No wonder you can't pull anyone."

"Wrong. I pull."

"Sure Renjun, you're pulling so many people with that flat ass of yours. I'm sure your dick is all shrivelled up and dry due to the lack of sex you get in your life. Let me guess, you're a virgin?"

"That's personal information. Why do you care?" Renjun looked away.

"So you are? Funny. Maybe that's why you're always so pissed."

"Fuck me, oh my god." Renjun covered his face with his two hands.

"I would, if it means you'll be less of a bitch."

"I didn't mean literally!" Renjun cried out, he was beyond embarrassed. He prayed no one could hear their conversation. Or else that would be a hard one to explain.

"I'm down with it though? Maybe it'll distract me from Mark and Johnny." Haechan nudged Renjun, obviously trying to get a reaction out of Renjun.

Renjun knew Haechan was only trying to piss him off even more, just to laugh at him when he lashes out. Renjun wouldn't give Haechan that satisfaction.

"Sure, let's do it. Tonight. I'll be able to handle it anyways."

"Sorry what?"

"You heard me, Donghyuck. Fuck me."

Haechan's mouth gaped in shock. Definitely not the response he expected.

"Do you always look that shocked when people ask for a hookup? You look even more stupid than you usually do."

Haechan grabbed Renjun by the shoulders and pulled him against his body so that they were face to face.

"Take me to your dorm, brat. We need to leave this shithole as soon as we can."

If someone told Renjun he'd end up with his legs wrapped around Haechan while Haechan held him up by his ass making out, he wouldn't believe it.

Yet here he was. Doing exactly that in his own room.

Haechan slammed Renjun on the bed and pinned him.

"You're heavy." Haechan backed away, his legs at either side of Renjun.

"I'm not that heavy."

Haechan unbuttoned his shirt and let it fall down his shoulders, revealing his chest.

Renjun could feel himself growing more aroused. Haechan's build was so much more broad to his, and for once Renjun was attracted by it.

"You just gonna sit there and watch me undress?" Haechan chuckled.

Renjun didn't notice he had been staring for an unhealthy amount of time. He got up and began to work on taking his clothes off.

Renjun could feel his confidence slip away the more time passed. Certainly not a good feeling.

"Anything you wanna do before?" Haechan stopped Renjun from removing his underwear.

"I... I don't know? What do you mean?"

"I mean like... Is there anything you wanna try before like... Want me to suck you off? Eat you out? Anything?"

Renjun's face felt like it was burning, those were words he never expected Haechan out of all people would say to him, "Well erm maybe..." Renjun froze, he wasn't sure of what to say nor what to do.

"Spit it out, brat." Haechan cupped his chin gently despite the harsh tone.

"I don't know." Renjun repeated, he buried his face into his hands out of embarrassment.

"Then I'll have to decide for you," Haechan removed his hand and pushed Renjun down on his back, "I think we'll just keep tonight simple since it's your first. Does that sound good, Huang?"

Renjun gulped when he felt Haechan remove his underwear.

"I need an answer."

"Yes. That sounds fine."

"Where did your smart mouth go, Renjun?"

"Up your ass."

"Never mind. Unfortunately, it's still there." Haechan whispered against Renjun's crotch.

"Fuck." Renjun couldn't help but gasp, this was such a new feeling for him. He'd never been this horny. Haechan's warm breath on his dick wasn't really helping him calm down either.

"You got lube and condoms?" He rose up.

Renjun forced himself to open his eyes, "In the drawer there."

Haechan reached out to the draw Renjun pointed to, he took out the box and bottle.

"Unopened. Cute."

Renjun weakly kicked Haechan's thigh. Haechan grabbed his foot and held it still while he used the other to open the bottle.

"Now..." Haechan let go and drizzled a fair amount onto his fingers.

Renjun gulped, this wasn't how he excepted his night to go.

"Want it here first?" Haechan palmed Renjun's cock, earning a light moan. "Or here?" Haechan lifted one of Renjun's legs in the air and traced his rim.

"I don't care, just fucking touch me." Renjun gripped onto the sheets.

"Alright, here then." Haechan plunged his index finger into Renjun's ass.

Renjun let out a pathetic whimper. He felt like dying when he saw Haechan's smug shit eating grin.

"You alright?"

Renjun nodded, trying his very best to contain his moans but gave up when Haechan finally moved his finger. It felt like a knot was being undone in his body. Like Haechan was massaging a pain away he never knew was present.

"Only one finger and you're already moaning that loud."

"Stop talking." Renjun whispered.

Haechan added his middle finger in and began scissoring Renjun's hole open.

"Fuck..." Renjun felt his eyes begin to tear up, and he had no idea why he was crying. Sure it hurt, but the tears definitely weren't just from pain. It didn't hurt that much. Renjun just guessed they came from an overwhelming mixture of pain and pleasure.

"You need a break?" Haechan stopped when he noticed Renjun's damp eyes.

Renjun rubbed his eyes, "It's fine, I said I could take it."

"Doesn't look it. We can always stop if it gets too much, Renjun. This is only your first time, we don't need you hurting yourself."

"I'm just... Sensitive." Renjun whispered, beginning to move himself up and down on Haechan's fingers.

"Geez Renjun." Haechan groaned.

"You like that don't you, Donghyuck? I knew you had a thing for me, always bothering me. You've wanted me since day one."

The sudden boldness from Renjun turned Haechan on more, but the use of his real name was what did it.

Haechan removed his fingers from Renjun, "I very much enjoy this, but clearly not as much as you do."

Renjun frowned and looked up at Haechan, "What? Why'd you stop?"

"I've gotta put my dick in eventually, Renjun." Haechan opened the box and rolled a condom on.

"Will it hurt?"

Haechan caressed Renjun's cheek, "A bit, you'll get used to it though. Promise you'll tell me if gets too much?"

Renjun nodded, getting in a better position. Haechan moved Renjun's legs apart and used his two hands to spread Renjun's butt cheeks. He admired the pink pulsating hole presented in front of him, begging for it to be pounded into.

"I don't think I'll ever get to experience anything as good as this in the future." Haechan giggled.

Renjun looked at him with a confused face.

"Fucking the annoying bitch. The top student. The teachers pet. I wonder how everyone would think when they find out." Haechan pushed the first few inches in first, Renjun gasping automatically.

"Please." Renjun forced his eyes shut.

"Please what?" Haechan showed concern. Renjun realised he must've scared Haechan. Probably made him think he was hurt. He wasn't though, so far from it.

"Please... Just please." He hoped that was enough. Thankfully it seemed like it was since Haechan continued.

Haechan snorted and inserted his full length into Renjun.

"You okay so far?"

"I think." Renjun gulped, feeling tears form again.

"Wanna know something?"

"Huh?" Renjun opened his eyes, meeting Haechan's dark hungry ones.

"You're probably the tightest mother fucker I've ever fucked."

"Ew okay I didn't need to know that." Renjun sighed, turning his head away to the side.

Bad idea, he was instantly met with the reflection in the mirror of Haechan fully in him. Renjun whipped his head away to the other side completely flustered.

"What's wrong? Don't wanna see yourself while I pound into you?" Haechan slowly began moving. Renjun's face would scrunch up when he brushed his prostate, how did he manage to find it that quickly?

"I fucking hate you."

"You won't for long." He began speeding up the pace.

Renjun made the most lewd noises he could. Renjun knew they were embarrassing but he couldn't help it. He brought his hand to his mouth and chewed down on his knuckles in hope it would somewhat muffle the moans.

"What a site. Who knew you could be so pretty, Renjun?" Haechan rammed in harder, Renjun clenched around him.

Haechan grunted, his voice hitting octaves lower. He maintained consistent eye contact with the boy beneath him. Renjun tried to as well, but kept squeezing his eyes shut either from embarrassment or from Haechan hitting his prostate perfectly.

Renjun felt a tear run down his cheek. Another tear joined soon after, this time from the opposite eye.

"Are we still okay? You're crying."

"More than okay," Renjun removed his hand from his mouth and left it on his chest, "So much more than okay."

"Mhmm. Good." Haechan hummed, now thrusting at full speed and reaching as far as he could inside of Renjun.

Renjun's dug his nails into the sheets below him as if he was gripping onto dear-life, this was a feeling so different to anything he had felt before. Touching himself had never brought this much pleasure before. He loved how Haechan made him feel, Renjun needed more of him.

"Fuck Renjun you should see yourself." Haechan turned Renjun's face towards the mirror.

Renjun met eyes with himself in the mirror and whimpered. His blond bangs were stuck to his forehead and covering his glossy eyes slightly. His cheeks were flushed pink and tear stained. There was a bit of saliva running down the corner of his open mouth. On normal circumstances Renjun would be disgusted, but obviously this was different.

Renjun has never seen himself like this. Never. So wrecked. So vulnerable.  

"I look good."

"You do."

"But you definitely don't." Renjun turned back to look at Haechan in the eyes. He enjoyed how it made Haechan's expression drop.

"Haha real funny. Time to say it was a joke."

"It wasn't though." Renjun smirked.

Haechan stopped and pulled out. He grabbed Renjun by the hair, "All fours in front of the mirror now, Renjun. This will definitely fuck the pride out of you."

Renjun didn't hesitate to obey, "Do your worst, Donghyuck."

Renjun got up and faced himself in the mirror, he pushed his chest onto the bed and arched his back. His ass was on full display for Haechan, and Haechan wasn't afraid to take mental pictures of this moment.

They hated each other, but the way they acted right now said otherwise. Renjun was starting to doubt himself. He wasn't sure if this was really how he felt or just the lack of blood in his head thanks to it all running down to his throbbing erection.

Haechan hesitantly cupped one of Renjun's warm ass cheeks and massaged it, "You sure you want this? I just really need to know. I don't wanna do anything you're uncomfortable with."

"You've asked that like hundreds of times already. Fuck Hyuck, use me as your toy. I don't care. Make me scream. Fuck my mind blank until the only word I know is your name. Make me yours, make me dependent of your perfect dick." Renjun curled his toes in desperation, "Put it back in, please. I need you, Donghyuck."

Haechan moved his hand to Renjun's hip and aligned himself, once again entering, "Your mouth is dirtier than I expected, Huang."

Renjun's moan vibrated through his whole body. The only thing Renjun could feel was pleasure, and Renjun still couldn't get enough.

Haechan pulled Renjun's body towards himself, his ass meeting Haechan's lower half each thrust. He felt dirty. Nothing was innocent and cute about how he could feel his ass jiggle every time it made contact with Haechan. Nothing was. But Renjun didn't care, he liked feeling this dirty as long as it was Haechan doing such things to him.

Haechan whispered a few things Renjun couldn't hear, something about Renjun doing good for him. Renjun couldn't hear him over the loud noises being produced. The bed, the skin, his own whimpers and pleads.

Haechan used one of his hands to massage Renjun's nipples before travelling down to his touch deprived length.

Renjun wished he could stay like this. He wished he could watch Haechan pull out and slam right back into him mercilessly forever. To watch Haechan touch every part of his delicate body. To watch Haechan's face twist in satisfaction every time Renjun let out the right and most explicit noises. He didn't want the night to end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.6K 5K 39
donghyuck wanted to be the best, whether it is at board games, at school, at sports or basically at anything. but sadly, this wasn't possible, becau...
2.8K 113 26
wherein Jaemin tell his kids about their father and his love story. - some chapters may be short and some may be long (sorry!!) - Events/character pe...
8.7K 389 13
ā€¢ renhyuck ā€¢- donghyuck has dreams of a boy he's never met in his life. donghyuck thought it was strange at first, but things only got stranger when...
10.7K 429 42
You remember it like it was yesterday; you had been kidnapped, and your whole family had been murdered before your very eyes. Numbed, both emotionall...