THE SHADOW LIKE ME

By stylemax17

Being a small boy who can't save his mother from the devil man who was beating her so badly and his young sis... More

❃Chapter One❃
❃Introduce The Character❃
❃Chapter Two❃
❃Introduce The Character Pt.2❃
❃Chapter Three❃
❃Chapter Four❃
❃Chapter Five❃
❃Chapter Six❃
❃Chapter Seven❃
❃Chapter Eight❃
❃Chapter Nine❃
❃Chapter Ten❃
❃Chapter Eleven❃
❃Chapter Twelve❃
❃Chapter Thirteen❃
❃Chapter Fourteen❃
❃Chapter Fifteen❃
❃Chapter Sixteen❃
❃Chapter Seventeen❃
❃Chapter Eighteen❃
❃Chapter Nineteen❃
❃Chapter Twenty❃
❃Chapter Twenty One❃
❃Chapter Twenty Two❃
❃Chapter Twenty Four❃
❃Chapter Twenty Five❃
❃Chapter Twenty Six❃
❃Chapter Twenty Six Pt.2❃
❃Chapter Twenty Seven❃
❃Chapter Twenty Eight❃
❃Chapter Twenty Nine❃
❃Chapter Thirty❃
❃Chapter Thirty One❃
❃Chapter Thirty Two❃
❃Chapter Thirty Three❃
❃Chapter Thirty Four❃
❃Chapter Thirty Four Pt.2❃

❃Chapter Twenty Three❃

758 61 42
By stylemax17

Everything is silence, blanket of the darkness covering the sky. There was a bright dots spreading out longing. Everyone were in deep sleep except jungkook who is admiring the person next sleep to him.

Suddenly jungkook felt a werid movement from outside the room. He jumped up from the bed, take out a knife from his pocket and went out of the room.

He saw taehyun's room was opened a little. He immediately marched to the room where he saw someone dressed in all black about to inject sleep taehyun with what look like a yellow needle.

He threw his knife at the stranger man. The knife hit his foot which made him bend down over taehyun's bed, making taehyun wake up. "Dada?" Taehyun opened his eyes to see a very mad jungkook and a strange man who apparently had an injury foot.

The man grabbed taehyun by the neck and put the yellow needle next to his throat. "One more step and I'll inject him!" The man threatened as taehyun tried to get of his strong grip.

Taehyun got terrified and screamed in horror."PAPA!" Which got taehyung to come quickly and see scene he never ever thought about it.

Taehyung tried to go to his son, but a hand stopped him and it's his husband. The man just tightened his grip on taehyun.

This gave jungkook enough time to notice one of unknown heels next to him maybe it belongs to his mother. He grabbed the heel behind his back and broke it, he stepped forward a little, to get a clear view. "One more step!" The man threatened.

"Who said anything about steps?" Jungkook said as he threw the long part of the heel at the man, hitting him right in the eye which made the man let taehyun and hold his eye.

Jungkook grabbed the man by the neck and to the window. "You get yourself to the hell and if someone threatened me they don't get out easily" he smirked darkly, eyeing taehyun to see taehyung hugging him.

Jungkook called his guards and also the family members. He explained to them what happened. Mrs.jeon exclaimed. "Wh-What?" Then jimin and seulgi exclaimed together. "Toneless/taehyun was attacked!"

Mr.jeon asked in concern. "So what?" To which jungkook answer. "Am gone torture him"

Jungkook, hoseok and yoongi walked in a room where it had a huge cell. It was made of glass, but the kind of the unbreakable and impenetrable one.

Jungkook looked at hoseok and yoongi with a serious face. "You both go and ask him first?"

"As you say" yoongi said as he looked at hoseok, nodding with his head.

The both male walked to the man cell as they looked at him inside. He was sat on the floor, looking peaceful ahead of him.

Yoongi took one step forward. "Who do you work and why you attack the mafia king son's?"

"I was following orders" the man said as he kept his peaceful look.

"Whose orders?" Hoseok crossed his arms, taking a step forward as well.

"I'm not going to tell you!"

"If you know what's good for you, you will" jungkook said as he looked from the distance.

"Bring it on! I'm not fear of you"

An evil smirk plastered on jungkook face, gave just one look at hoseok and yoongi and they got it. They took several steps behind as one of the guard handed jungkook a grey bag.

He brought it with him inside the cell. He told the guard to lock it and the guard did it.

"First" jungkook gave a side kick to the man jaw, knocking him out since he was already weak. He kneel to the floor and gave a few punches into the man face. "This for my son!"

Jungkook got up, shaking his hand as it already full of blood and he barely had begin. He grabbed the man by the collar of his jacket and made him sit again.

"Now you will listen to me like a good boy" he said in a low and deadly voice that gave everyone there chill down their spine.

"You will tell us what we want, whether you like it or not! One last chance!"

"No!" The man said as he spat on jungkook's face which no one ever did it.

Jungkook took him by the neck as he pushed him forward, making the head hit the floor. He grabbed a needle from the grey bag and injected it on the man right arm.

"Your skeleton are going to burn"

"No!" The man yelled.

"And I'll make it twenty times worse if you don't tell us anything" he injected again into the man leg and was rewarded with a scream of agony.

"In seven minutes your skeleton would not only burn, but also what inside you. Then I'll start dismember you piece by piece, but I won't kill you because you will suffer long enough to tell us what we want"

The man yelled in pain, refusing to talk. Jungkook lost his patience. It was a long time ago since he had to torture someone by himself, he had no patience at all to take his time.

He grabbed a sharper weapon as he aimed on the man finger, cutting it out in one single motion.

"PLEASE STOP!!!" The man yelled as jungkook mentioned to take one finger at the time.

Jungkook lowered the weapon as he took a step closer to the prisoner.

"I only know they kidnapped me and their leader told me he gone make me a rich billionaire...in one thing to kill the mafia king step son"

"How did you get in?" This time yoongi throw a question.

"Their leader told me an unknown person would let me in the mansion"

"Do you know him/her?"

"No, the workers door was already opened for me"

"We'll see about that!" Jungkook surprisingly shot him directly in the heart.

He get out of the cell leaving the dead body there. The guard opened it for him and locking it again.

"Burn the body" jungkook said, before following by hoseok and yoongi. He just cleaned his blooded hand with a tissue.

"Search for me whoever behind it and question all workers...and kill who dare to betrayed me" he stormed out.

He went back to his son's room, where taehyung was caressing taehyun's hair. He saw something, taehyung's eyes was filled with tears and it was rolling down his cheek for his son.

It breaks jungkook's heart, he deeply sympathize seeing taehyung cry and can't see his husband cry whatever the reason is. "Hey! Hey! Babe" he went to over him and hugged him.

"He trie-d to atta-ck my li-fe" taehyung cried more.

Jungkook rubbed taehyung's back, trying to comfort him. There's also pain in his chest that doesn't want to go away until he see taehyung smile. "Everything is fine! Look our son also is safe with us!"

"But is still hurt me to see my baby in pain" taehyung feeling like small scrapes and can't even stand to think about his son going through a pain.

Jungkook could hear the pain in taehyung voice and all he is doing hugging him. He also was feeling the pain by somebody tried to kill his son.

"Don't worry I would all my best to find who behind all this and gone kill him/her" he held him tightly, place kiss on taehyung's head.

He bringing him more to his chest, taehyung hiding his face on jungkook's chest as he cried like a kid. He couldn't stop trembling and jungkook put one arm around him, caressing taehyung's back.

He kissed taehyung's forehead as he caressed taehyung's hair with his other hand.

"You know I feel the heaviness and it feels like I can't shake the sadness of it in my heart" taehyung muttered.

They broke the hug, jungkook look at him with his eyes full of love. "Now sleep" taehyung forced a smile at him as he lowered his head before sleeping next to his son.

"Thank you"

"I was thinking maybe I should switch from mafia king to healer!" He joked and taehyung chuckle a little.

He covered taehyung and stood up to leave. "Jungkookie" jungkook freeze on his place as he heard his name coming out from those pretty mouth.

"Can yo-u stay wi-th u-s"

"Sure" he take a chair to sit next to the bed.

Not long from there, in a hidden place. An knight armor walked through a corridors. The armor got into a dark room and closed the door.

The armor opened a draw next to it, got a orange needle and walked to person that was sat on a chair, totally out.

"It's your time to show up" the armor said in a vicious voice as it injected the needle into that person veins on neck.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

Ciao sweethearts. Apologise for the late update. Hope u like it ☺.

Grazie for reading ❤❤❤.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39K 1.8K 30
Two Boys Two different Souls Two different Lives Fate brought them Together One was Powerful Other was the Opposite One felt Pleasure Other felt n...
3.5K 272 22
He is lost in his dark past and searching for some light he shows that he doesn't want it but he knows he is lonely and need someone who can exactly...
341K 24.7K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
816K 43.5K 128
"Jungk-ook, y-you c-can't do this to m-me...." Jimin stutters while controlling his tears that are ready to flow on his pink cheek's. "Jiminiee, I ca...