Mr. CEO and I

By Sunflower_100187

Fluke Natouch was hired as a personal secretary of the rude, arrogant and strict CEO Ohm Thitiwat. What will... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1: Encounter
Chapter 2: Trouble
Chapter 3: Opportunity
Chapter 4: The Call
Chapter 5: Hopeful
Chapter 6: Small World
Chapter 7: Interview
Chapter 8: I Got The Job!
Chapter 9: First Day
Chapter 10: You!?
Chapter 11: I Will Not Surrender
Author's Note
Chapter 12: Harsh
Chapter 13: Tired
Chapter 14: Black Out
Author's Note
Chapter 15 : I'm Sorry
Chapter 16: Crazy
Chapter 17: Past
Chapter 18: Thank You
Chapter 19: Error
Chapter 20: The Universe Is Still On His Side
Author's Note

Chapter 21: Worried

588 29 5
By Sunflower_100187

Ohm's POV

"What the heck, Thitiwat! Tell me, what is it again that you do this time? Huh? You Idio-"

"I have no time for your chitchat, call me some other time. I'm busy here." I replied to Boun who is on the other line as I cut him off in the mid, I'm not in the mood to hear him blabber.

I am still stuck with the "almost" cancelled deal with the TP Prime Holdings. Yes, almost. I wonder what happened to Mr. Prachaya that he unexpectedly gave me a call saying that they are giving the Ripraserts another chance for the deal. So, who am I to refuse the offer, the company might lose big time if this deal will not push through. I will not let this opportunity slide, so here I am occupied reviewing and making some revisions for the presentation. Because if it goes well, they might consider accepting the deal. Yes, hopefully. But this dude from the other line is getting into my nerves. Argh. I should have instructed my secretary to not accept calls, especially if it is from Boun. Speaking of, where is Natouch? He should be here by now.

"You asshole!"

I was snapped out of my trance.

"You-"

"I saw Fluke here in the ER, seriously Ohm. What did you do again?"

"Huh? What!?" This time, I leave my laptop and shift my full attention to Boun. "What did you just say!?"

"I saw him just now in the ER being treated by Dr. Noh. "

......

"Hello!? Ohm? Are you still there?"

🐻💙🐣

Not so long after, I reached the hospital where Natouch is being treated. As I walked through the hospital lobby, I instantly saw Boun with his mischievous grin.

"Oh, so you drive way too fast my favorite cousin. Are you that worried, huh?" He teased as he put his arm around my shoulder.

I shook my head as I rolled my eyes. "As far as I know, I am your only cousin, Boun."

"Hahaha. Okay. Okay. And I have no choice either. Come, I'll bring you to him." He said, letting me go and walked past though me.

"Him? Who do you mean? I am here to pay you a visit. I was actually about to leave the office when you called."

"Oh, really, huh?" He replied, not convinced.

"Yes." I said following his lead. I, myself, wonder what has gotten into me that after I learned about Natouch in the hospital, I immediately left the office and drive my way here. Weird.

"He is still in the ER, but I think he is doing good now. He had a couple of stitches on his head and -

"What!? Stitches!? In the head!? How did it happen!?"

"Okay, okay! Calm down Thitiwat. You asked him yourself." He said, pointing at Natouch.

Fluke's POV

"Thank you again Fluke for saving my sister. I owe you big time, I mean, more than that, I owe you her life. If you need anything, don't hesitate to give me a call."

I smiled recalling the conversation I had with Mr. Tantachj, or Judo, before he left. He insisted that I dropped the formality and just call him by his name. Despite the accident that has happened, I was relieved that I kind of hit two birds in one stone. First, I was able to hand the catalogue over to Judo in time, and most importantly I was able to save the little girl in a possible danger.

Suddenly I felt a flash of pain from my head where I had the stitches, my body hurts too. It seems like my senses started to send reports back to my brain. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. As I open my eyes, there he was, Ohm. He was standing beside my hospital bed, fixing me with a gaze. Our eyes locked, his gaze is soft, not the usual CEO he used to. This is the first time I was able to looked at him directly, he does not look intimidating. But instead... He looked... Gentle... Warm...

"Well. Uhm." He paused and thought for a moment. "How are you feeling, Natouch? Is there anywhere else that still hurt?" He muttered while scanning me closely.

Did I hear it right? Did my boss just ask me if I'm alright? And how did he know that I am here?

"Yes. You heard it right. And yes, I am asking if you're alright. And how did I found out? Well, Boun told me that you're here. He is working here, remember?"

I quickly hold my mouth. Did I blurt it out loudly?

"Natouch?"

"I'm feeling better now, Sir. Nothing to worry about. And thank you for checking up on me, Sir." I replied with a hesitant smile."

I saw him curled his lips. "I am worrying, if you were able to hand the catalogs to Mr. Tantachj. And I did not come here for you, Natouch. I came here to..." Suddenly, he stops speaking as if he were thinking of what is next to say. "... visit my cousin. Yeah. To visit Boun."

"Oh yeah." I laugh awkwardly. At this very moment, I want to vanish into thin air. Really. This person, Mr. Thitiwat, will never be nice or at least be nice for a short period of time. How did I forget that? I inhaled, before I continue, still trying to compose myself. "The catalogues are now in goods hands, Sir."

"Good. Uhm... Doctor Noh said you can rest at home. No need for you to stay here."

It was a relief, hearing that I can rest in the comfort of my apartment. It was not long ago too when I was stayed here. I nod and smiled at him as my response.

"So. How are you going to go to your apartment then?"

"I'll take the cab S- What are you doi-" I wasn't able to finish what I wanted to say. What's with this man? He suddenly picked my things from the side table and turned to me.

"Move, I'll drop you off at your apartment."

🐻💙🐣

Ohm's POV

I silently walked my way to Natouch, who's lying on his bed with a bandage on his head. His eyes are shut, his nose wrinkles, his lips are slightly raised, visibly he is in pain. I suddenly felt a sting in my chest, and it's slowly getting heavy. Do I pity him? Is this guilt?

Natouch has been working for me for some time now, and during all this time he never complained. He does his job diligently, follow all my orders even the non-office work related I asked him to do, he will muster to finish anything in his power, everything on time. But when he collapsed because of the fatigue, all because I was too hard on him, I know for myself I crossed the line. Me, being not so good at expressing myself in words, mustered up all the courage I have to apologize to him. I know that one sorry is not enough. So I think of ways to at least make up to him without me being notice. After he was discharge to the hospital and came back to work, every day I send him food for lunch, I made sure he will not skip his meal again. Somehow, it became a routine for me to send him food every day. I enjoy watching him from the CCTV being confused and puzzled every day as he looks adorable asking everyone if they knew where all these meals came from.

Not long after I was in front of him, I can't help but stare at him... At his angelic face... Wait!? What am I even doing! I straighten up when I noticed he slowly opened his eyes. Our eyes met, I must admit he has some pretty doe eyes too. This is the first time he looked at me directly.

"Well. Uhm." I paused and thought for a moment. "How are you feeling, Natouch? Is there anywhere else that still hurt?" I muttered as I scanned him closely.

He didn't answer me, but I heard him mumbled. Loud enough that I heard everything he said.

"Did I heard it right? Did my boss just ask me if I'm okay? And how did he know that I am here?"

I did all my best to stop myself from chuckling, I don't want him to get offended. Cute.

"Yes. You heard it right. And yes, I am asking if you're okay. And how did I found out? Well, Boun told me that you're here. He is working here, remember?" I answered casually as possible. I wonder if it sounds casual, though.

I saw him hold his mouth and mumbled again. "Did I blurted it out loudly?"

It's hard to act normal if the person in front of you is acting all adorable, so before I lost all my composure I called him out. "Natouch?"

He smiled awkwardly. "I'm feeling better now, Sir. Nothing to worry about. And thank you for checking up on me, Sir."

Me worrying? No, I am just making sure he can come to office, as a CEO, it is hard to not have a secretary who will do the errands for me. I curled my lips. "I am worrying, if you were able to hand the catalogs to Mr. Tantachj. And I did not come here for you, Natouch. I came here to..." I stop speaking and thought of the next to say. "... visit my cousin. Yeah. To visit Boun." Yeah! Very nice Ohm, you got it!

"Oh yeah." He laughed awkwardly. No, did I offend him? I sighed. "The catalogues are now in goods hands, Sir." he continues.

"Good. Uhm... Doctor Noh said you can rest at home. No need for you to stay here." Before I could enter the room, I spoke to Dr. Noh to ask how serious Natouch's injury. Good thing it's some minor bruises and stitches. He said he can rest at his home.

"So. How are you going to go to your apartment then?" I speak again.

"I'll take the cab S- What are you doi-" He wasn't able to finish what he wanted to say. I picked his stuff from the side table and turned to him.

"Move, I'll drop you off at your apartment."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 1K 25
" please be my one and only mr secretary. i need you by my side forever" - kim hongjoong- " i will be mr secretary just for you" - park seonghwa- h...
228K 7.5K 20
MxM (Book 1 of Billionaires Row) Ivan just got hired as Antonio Estrella's personal assistant, he develops a hate relations ship with the CEO of Estr...
28.3K 1K 26
He sucks on my soft skin making me gasp, "Let this serve as a reminder that you are taken, Mrs.Kim" he whispered as his finger caressed the mark he l...
640K 36K 56
Its journey of two opposite personalities. Will they fall in love or become enemies... Let's see.... *I don't own any characters. This story is pure...