Dark DesirešŸ–¤

By Riha_Subha1624

Ever heard of 'Opposites Attract'? This is the kind of story,which will absolutely prove that famed phrase co... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter: 04
Chapter: 05
Chapter: 06
Chapter:07
Chapter: 08
Chapter: 09
Chapter: 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Confusions
Encounter with Mary
Flown Rumours
Worse Circumstances
Different Character of Rose?
Questions with no answers
Kidnapped
Kidnapped Part Two
Never-ending Nightmares
Chapter:30
Chapter:31
Chapter 32
New Begining
As the Toxicity Begins
Regrettion
Author's Note

Hidden Opinions

247 9 2
By Riha_Subha1624

Rose's POV
The clock struck 3am as I kept on tossing and turning on my bed. I felt as if the sleep had betrayed me today and moved on to fulfill someone else. Or it's as if God didn't include the need for sleep on my list of to-do things for today.

I felt so upset because of today's argument with Eran. We do argue frequently over absurd issues, but I have always wished him a good night before I went to bed. I simply couldn't bring myself to do it today. I was extremely hurt by the way he spoke to me. My mind tried to come up with countless justifications for his malicious behavior.

Even though I detested every single word Daisy said today, I knew that there was a part of me that could recognize at least a small amount of truth in each of her egregiously over-the-top hyperbolic statements.

"I remember her crying over him every single day, he used to be extremely sweet to her, and shortly after getting into a relationship with her, he utterly changed"

I don't want to cry over a guy again, and I also can't let him feel important enough to me to be allowed to disturb my sleep or steal my sanity. I've gone down this road before, and it led only to hell.

Love means hell to me but for some reason, with Eran I want to travel through hell in order to reach heaven. I sincerely hope he will appreciate, comprehend, and know me. I moved onto my side and saw Veronica looking at my balcony while she was curled up next to me.

"Cant sleep?" I asked,twisting her hair locks. She gave a big sigh before turning towards me and placed her hands under her pillow. "Yeah,you?" "Guess we are on the same page" I replied,suppressing a yawn filled with no sleep.

"What are you think about?" asked Veronica. "Eran" I replied with disappointment swimming in my eyes. "Rose, arguments are normal in a relationship. These are what makes the relationship more strong" "I don't know Veronica. At this point, I have been through enough to go under another set of toxic behaviour.." "One disagreement, and you now consider Eran toxic? Way too quick to judge, love" muttered Veronica, cutting me off.

Drowning in denial, I rolled on to my back facing the ceiling and placed my hands on my stomach. My phone buzzed in with a text as the vibration startled me. Within one second,I threw myself from the bed and sprinted towards my table to find a text from Eran

I hurriedly grabbed my phone and entered the lock code to open it while tucking my hair behind my ear.

"I'm sorry Rose. I didn't mean to be this rude to you. My day hasn't been the most pleasant today and I really hope you understand. Before you ask me where I am, allow me to assure you that I am safe and and also had dinner at Ricky's house, hope you ate as well. Love you"

"Now who's toxic?" asked Veronica as I blushed hardcore. "Hey, I never said he's toxic, I said that I'm scared of getting into another toxic situation" I replied, meaning the opposite.

"Sure girl, now get your ass back down in this bed" replied Veronica, as I put my phone back on the table and walked to my bed.

"Daisy's words are kinda affecting me" I confess. Veronica sighs "Thought so. Being influenced by these is normal given that you recently entered a new relationship after leaving an extremely abusive one. You won't be able to fully trust him right away. But to be quite honest, I don't think he's a bad guy and certainly not the kind of person your so-called best friend characterized him as." says Veronica emphasising on the word 'bestfriend'

"I do not know what problem Daisy has got with Eran, honestly. It's getting annoying at this point" I said with a scowl. "Obviously, do you think that she might like Eran?" replied Veronica. "Oh no, not at all. I dont think so. Moreover, she has someone else in her mind, so yeah" I reply, quickly defending her because I cannot even fathom the thought of my bestfriend being in love with my boyfriend.

What is up with me defending people lately, when they are clearly wrong? God! What's gotten in to my mind?!

"By the way? Did you see his cousin? He is really handsome" says Veronica as that made me jump and roll towards her. Veronica is the kind of a girl who has issues with each and every single guy out there, including her own father, even though he could be a bit more problematic than normal. She literally has an issue with the whole male species and despises them for absolutely no reason. Eran is the first guy, I have ever seen her like and compliment. She says he reminds her of a safe haven. As if she knows that he would be there to rescue her from any situation. She calls him, her best brother in this world and Eran calls her his spy as she literally watches me over like a CCTV and delivers information to me if Iam not eating, or feeling sick or if iam pissed at him.

I adore her so much because she is so different than the rest of the girls out there. She loves to play basketball, volleyball, football and any sport which can beat the men. The quality which is my favourite and I love of her is how she sometimes reserves her emotions rather than reacting to certain aggravate situations so that she can provide peace and love to circumstances that call for such things. She is a mast in storms no matter the wind because she has the same amount of courage as any man in history.

"Did you just stalk, a normal human being which is a male and not a celebrity?" I asked, dramatically. "Hey, calm your tits girl, I'm just saying" replied Veronica with red blush creeping up her fair skin.

I quickly took a look on her phone and caught her stalking Michael, Eran's cousin. I would have pulled her leg even more but I felt way too sleepy to do so and drifted off within a second without even realising.

Eran's POV
I was still standing in the balcony until after 3 in the morning, taking in the strong wind that was occasionally brushing across my face. I texted Rose saying that I was sorry but she never texted me back.

This is the first time she went to sleep without texting me back or wishing me a night. I guess I deserve it because i was being an asshole with her. I closed my eyes, and inhaled the cool air around me as it filled my lungs with peace and serenity.

My moment of peace came to a sudden halt as I felt a strong hand on my shoulder. I rolled my eyes expecting to see Rickys tearful ones and turned to face Hunter instead. It immediately calmed me down.

Friendship cannot be purchased or sold, but must be gained through consistent actions that foster trust. A wonderful buddy may not always be able to support you or keep you safe from every storm since sometimes the universe gives each of us our own unique trials. Despite everything, they still love you. To me, Hunter is a unique type of brother. We have this special bond, and even if we didn't see each other every day, our intimacy would remain the same. He understands my silence, my pretence, everything even though I'm not that much expressive about my emotions.

"You have been out here for a while now, man. Is everything okay?" He asked with concern floating in his dark eyes. I never express my grief in front of my friends, because I want them to see me as their strong guide and not as an emotional wreck.

I join in on their absurd talks, laugh and smile with them much more than is necessary to show how everything is going perfectly in my life. I pretend how nothing wrong is happening in my family and how much of a strong guy I'm, that no storm can shake me.

I smirked and replied, "duh! What about Ricky?" I asked quickly changing the topic. Hunter is my true friend, yet the thought of being expressive in front of anyone scares the living daylights out of me. I just hate to express my emotions, I really dont know why.

There were so many times I wanted to tell my father that I love him more than anyone in this planet. He knows how much he means to me and I know that he loves me more than anyone, but as the father-son narrative goes around, he is reluctant to show his affection for me, as I silently push my feelings back too since being the elder son, it doesnt suit me.

Because of being the elder brother to two of my beautiful siblings, and the elder son of my family, I had to learn to be strong and bottle up my emotions to appear more tough in front of my family.

To be continued..

Author's Note 

Hello, everybody. I hope everyone is doing well. I wanted to let you know that I'll be updating the upcoming chapters once I've finished editing my story from the very beginning and making some minor sentence changes to improve it. It will take some time, but I sincerely hope you guys have enjoyed my story so far. Please let me know what you think in the comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

502K 15.5K 49
"Kara, you're my best friend right?" "Umm yeah?" "You'd do anything for me, right?" "As long as it doesn't involve 10 years in prison, yeah." "Be my...
895 45 24
A story of unrequited love of an average guy Ishaan,for the most popular girl in his school Avantika.Throughout his schooling, he grapples with his f...
3.6K 366 40
Sometimes you get things to happen your way and you're happy, sometimes you don't and you're hurt. What hurts even more is to experience what you had...
338K 9.8K 54
A girl who is betrayed by her so called friends and family. The people whom she trusted in her life became her worst nightmares. She didn't know whe...