✶【 ʟᴀsᴛ ᴀᴛᴛᴇᴍᴘᴛ 】✶

By Eclipse_HoshiZu84

【ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪs...sᴄᴀʀʏ】 sᴏʟᴀʀ ɪs ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ ʜɪs ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀs ɪɴ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ, ᴛʜɪs ɪs ʜɪs 3ʀᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇ... More

IMPORTANT A/N
𖧶【 Teaser 】𖧶
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
Book Status
◆ 【 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1 】 ◆
◈【 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2 】◈
Headcannons/Facts
❅【 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3 】❅
💨【 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4 】💨
✶【 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5 】✶
❆【 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6 】❆
Announcement
𖢖【 Chapter 7 】𖢖
𖣔【 Chapter 8 】𖣔
𖠨【 Chapter 9 】𖠨
❈【 Chapter 10 】❈
✮【Chapter 11】✮
㋡【 Chapter 12 】㋡
𖥕【 Chapter 13 】𖥕
※【 Chapter 14 】※
♨︎【 Chapter 15 】♨︎
✧【 Chapter 16 】✧
𖢻【 Chapter 17】𖢻
❆【 Chapter 18 】❆
🔸【 Chapter 19 】🔸
𖤍【 Chapter 20 】𖤍
ᴀʀᴄ ɪɪ
𖣓【 Chapter 21】𖣓
➷【 Chapter 22 】➶
¿ Çðñ§êqµêñ¢ê§ ?
⛰️【 Chapter 23 】⛰️
🌿【 Chapter 24】🌿
✧【 Chapter 26 】✦
✱【 Chapter 26.5 】✱
🦋 【 Chapter 27: Part 1 】 🦋
Announcement.
Announcement
Hey Guys.

𖥟【 Chapter 25 】𖥟

245 16 4
By Eclipse_HoshiZu84

DARES ARE STILL OPEN!!!
You can still submit dares for characters!

I love the fact y'all be choosing your favorite while the others are just in the dark lmao-

Give the other characters dares also!!

QUICK RECAP:

So the kokotiam Gang, along with Captain, Kaizo, Hatsuki and Yuuki are going on a mission in Planet Gaia.

Planet Gaia Primus -

A planet quite simular to earth but has a larger scale, it's as big as Jupiter. It mostly has more land mass than water, but most of the creatures/natives that lives in the planet doesn't have any problem with the water.

It's about made up of 70% Land and 30% Water. Because of its large size. The planet has a lot of creatures and kinds of plants none of the planets has.

Larger trees..... landscapes....

The planet isn't close to any sources of light, like the earth has a sun so it's always night and plants here don't really need sunlight.

Their going to find a twin power sphera in the planet.

NightBot and MareBot are two twin power sphera.

NightBot can put someone to sleep and show them their worst nightmare

MareBot can control illusions and even control the target by manipulating their vision with illusion. Replacing their Ally with their greatest enemy.

TEAMS IN MISSION.

Beta Team (Kaizo's Team)

Kaizo
Supra
Glacier
Sori
Frostfire
Sopan
Gentar
Halilintar

Team Beta.
Mission: will be the back-up of two teams that will be sent out in the planet.

Here are the two teams.

Delta Team (Yuuki's Team)
Blaze
Taufan
Thorn
Gopal
Yaya

Mission: Find MareBot.

Alpha Team (Hatsuki's Team)

Solar
Quake
Ice
Ying
Fang

Mission: Find NightBot.

Read Chapter 22 in order to understand further things.
Feel free to ask in the comments if you have questions.

One question.

Do you wanna know more about Hatsuki and Yuuki or nah?

COMMENT DOWN BELOW!

Slightly changed her style

Even though there days I wish I could change some things happened in the past. There's a reason why the real mirror is so small and the windshield is so big, where you're headed is much more important than what you've left behind.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

After finally waiting for almost like a day. They finally arrived at the said place. Yuuki landed the spaceship some where hidden and activated it's cloaking mode.

As soon as the door of the spaceship opened. Everyone (except Kaizo, Hatsuki and Yuuki) Gaped at the planet's view.

Sure it may be all dark and etc. But hey! Not all dark places are scary! Some of them are.... But Planet Gaia? Pfft nah.

It's a different one, you can see how bright the stars are at the sky. The adults let's the kokotiam gang wander around before they start the mission. Yuuki is filing up Hatsuki with their plans for the whole mission, while the feminine is listening closely, petting the fox in her arms.

After finally telling the whole Plan to Hatsuki, they started the mission.

"Don't cause too much trouble okay?" Gempa said to his brothers. Apparently, Yuuki has the trio troublemakers in his team. Well, at least he's not complaining.

"Don't worry, Gem! We'll be just fine. Right, Blaze?" The fire element nodded. Gempa sighed, he really wanna switch teams to watch closely them. He felt a hand placed on his shoulder, he glanced to his side and saw Hatsuki giving him a warm smile.

"Don't worry, Gempa. I'm sure Yuuki will keep a close on them... Right Ukki?" The taller male nodded, and thus. Both teams parted (?) Their ways as they started tracking down the power spheras they need to retrieve back.

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

Alpha Team is heading north while the Delta Team went to South, while following the captain. Solar admire the planet's beauty. So many various plants and species.

───?!

Solar suddenly felt a sharp pain in his right eye as he stopped his tracks and held his head, the others noticed this and also stopped their tracks.

"Sol?" Gempa, who is near the light element. Called him out,

"Are you okay? Do you wanna go back at the ship?" He asked, their captain leaned back on one of the trees around them.

"No no, it's fine. Just a little headache.." Solar replied, not wanting to worry his brother.

"You don't have to push yourself, y'know. You are free to go back at the Ship if you don't feel good or anything." Their captain said, she crossed her arms while glancing at him.

"It's fine, Captain. I can deal with it." Hatsuki didn't buy it but she let it slide.

"Okay, but it gets worse. You're going back." The light element nodded, as they started moving again.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

With Delta Team. Yuuki is tracking down the signal of NightBot while making sure the TTM is still following him.

Of course, he asked Hatsuki to let him borrow her pet, Kiyoshi. To follow him in this mission, he can't guarantee that he'll keep a close eye on them. Hence why he brought along the fox of his partner.

"So.. Uhm.. Sir Yuuki." The taller male glanced down at the leaf element.

"What's your relationship with miss hatsuki?" He asked, looking at Yuuki with curious eyes. Yuuki could only remain silent.... How the hell is he gonna tell him about his relationship with Hatsuki? He can't just go and say
'We're both married to each other' and that!

"I can't tell you sorry..." Thorn pouted, man. He just wants to know their relationship, the two of them seems close, as if they're a couple.

But I guess.... Some things are meant to be a secret. Plus if Yuuki were to tell them his relationship with Hatsuki... I'm pretty sure the feminine will murder him in his sleep.

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Done.

Apologies if it's short. But anyways,

Yes. Yuuki and Hatsuki are both married to each other.

I'm not sure if you guys knows this or not but yes. They're married.

How old are they?

If it's their human age.. Then... Yuuki is 28 and Hatsuki is 25.

But if it's their real age then..

Hatsuki - 250 Century old

Yuuki - 280 century old

This is canon in the AU.
If you have questions. Feel free to ask.

Dares are still open.
I finished this at almost 1 in the morning.

So g'night peeps.

That's all for today.
Peace out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.8K 1K 27
[Changed story title] Oldest - Thunderstorm 2nd Oldest - Cyclone 3rd Oldest - Earthquake Mid - Blaze 2nd Mid - Ice Younger - Thorn Youngest - Solar M...
201 13 17
тнє ƒιяѕт тιмє нє мєт нєя нιѕ нєαят ωнιѕρєяє∂ "тнαт'ѕ тнє σηє" > ιℓℓυѕιση< • i𝔫 𝒘𝙝i𝑐𝙝 𝒘𝙝𝓮𝔫 𝗍𝙝𝓮 𝗍𝒘𝓸 𝘀𝓸ᴜﺎ𝘀 m𝓮𝗍,𝗍𝙝𝓮ỿ fi𝔫𝐝 ⍴𝓮...
3.3K 97 17
A few crossovers and cute short stories that could help you cover your time. It's all for fun. I hope you all enjoy!
20.9K 1.9K 46
PERMANENT HIATUS "Gempa, please. It's so cold down here." Gempa left Halilintar when they were only children. When he returned, he was met with a com...