The Almost One Night Stand

Galing kay theEveofChaos

Luke Taylor left South Carolina to work with other teams on special Academy missions. While working in San D... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106

Chapter 57

902 66 1
Galing kay theEveofChaos

Mature Content Warning: M/F; M/M; M/F/M - it's a lust spell folks = smut

Kota's POV

By the time I arrived at dinner, everyone seemed to be half drunk and very happy. Normally I wouldn't think much of it, but even Nimue seemed to be intoxicated, and I knew that wouldn't happen, especially being pregnant. I grabbed a goblet of water and sipped it, then spit it out. I could taste the magic, and I knew the signature - Aeval. "Where are you hiding, trickster?" I called out to her. "Why have you done this?" I growled as she appeared before me.

"Hello to you as well, Sorrel," she smirked. "Does a girl need a reason to make people feel good?" She batted her eyelashes at me.

"Save it, Aeval," I said harshly, "What do you want?"

She scoffed, "I'm merely fulfilling her wish. She wanted to relax - 'Can we just eat and have fun for a while? I need to focus on something happy for now' - her words exactly, fire mage."

"Did she ask you for this favor?" I demanded.

"She threw it out into the void carelessly. A Lady of the Lake should know better, Sorrel. Be glad it was me that answered, and not some other." She picked up a cup and took a sip. "The spell will not harm anyone, especially not those babies. You should know me better than that. Now, why don't you relax and enjoy yourself for a change, fire mage?" She ran her fingertips along my arm and I instantly felt the magic wrapping around me.

I gasped, pushing her away, "What did you do?"

"Just a little push, old friend," she smiled. "No one will do anything they don't consent to. It's a magnification spell made to remove inhibition only. The participants are given the opportunity to act on their inner desires, but not forced." She smiled as she watched me sway, "So far it has allowed your Lady to access some of her powers and connect with the current memories of her Druids. She's even narrowed down the descendent. Not bad for a single dinner, and no one's even had sex yet," she giggled. "Somehow I think that's about to change." Aeval gave a smirk and turned to leave. "No one will enter or leave until the spell ends. I give my word that she and all of you are safe, Sorrel."

I watched as she transformed into the likeness of a fairy and went back to serving food and drink. My head felt like I'd been drinking for days, as I stumbled toward Nimue. She looked beautiful in her little dress that clung to her curves and accentuated her growing belly. Despite being short, she had amazing legs and that porcelain skin just begged to be touched. I saw the smile on Nate's face as he saw me come up behind her, but he stayed quiet. I wrapped my arms around her. "You found me," she said.

"I'll always find you," I whispered in her ear.

She gasped, turned, and cried at the memory. "It was you at the last festival," she whispered.

"Yes, my fire," I replied and crashed my lips against hers. My hands moved down her back, pulling the zipper of her dress downward, then letting her go long enough to slide it off her shoulders. I was entranced by her beauty. The way her hair flowed over her shoulders and the swell of her stomach, brought tears to my eyes. "I've missed you," I murmured as I let my lips begin to explore her body. In moments I'd picked her up and placed her atop the table. I could hear the others groan when I spread her legs apart and dipped my mouth to her already wet core.

She bucked slightly as my tongue caressed her insides. Her moans filled the room as the others watched. I could hear grunts and assumed some of the guys were making out but didn't take my eyes off the woman under me. "Kota," she gasped when I pressed my fingers inside of her, pumping slowly as I curled my fingers upward. Her breath came in short pants as her body responded to me. "Please," she whispered.

I increased my pace, leaning up to command her, "Show them who you are, my fire. Cum for me."

I felt her walls clamp down on my hand as she began to go over the edge. In moments, she was flooding my hand with her juices, then she threw her head back in a loud scream as the flames erupted over both of us. This was my Lison, my fire-bond, my soulmate. The fire danced along her skin as her eyes met mine and she pulled me to her. Our bodies moved in tandem as she took my length inside of her, locking her legs around my waist. "Sorrel," she whispered, "my love." Hearing that name from her lips again was intoxicating and pushed Aeval's spell even further into us. I slammed into her core, making her cry out as she clung to me. I could see the others entranced and some even afraid of the flames, but I didn't care. The only thing that mattered at this moment was her. I continued to thrust deep into her until we both reached our release and the flames flared, then gently receded, leaving us both covered in a sheen of sweat, and breathless.

"Fuck me," Gabe huffed, "Dinner and a show." Nimue blushed against my shoulder, but Gabe only laughed, "Oh Snow, you can't ever argue about the audience again now." When she made a sputtering sound, he roared with laughter.

I spun her around, her back against my chest, and pressed my mouth next to her ear, "These are your bonds, my fire. You have known them over hundreds of years, in various lifetimes, but they are all yours - even those who don't know it yet. Don't hide from them or from yourself anymore." I felt her heartbeat begin to slow at my words. "Let go." I kissed her head as Victor stepped forward, running his hands along her breasts.

She groaned softly when his fingers gently tugged at her nipples. "Victor," she breathed and his lips closed on hers. I took a step back as Silas came nearer, taking my place behind her back. With a wave of his hand, the table vanished and Axel conjured a bed in the center of the room. Victor took a few steps backward, leading her with him, then pulling her down on top of him. I took a few steps back, watching the fae leave the room quickly - all except Aeval. She watched, taking pleasure in seeing her spell manifest. Around the room, clothing dropped to the floor or simply vanished.

Nimue was straddling Victor as he bit and sucked on her breasts, his cock buried deep inside of her while Silas took her from behind, thrusting slowly into her ass. Her body shook from their movements, but her face was pure bliss. "I knew you'd be the tipping point," Aeval laughed softly, handing me another drink. "This form may be calm and collected, but the Sorrel I knew was a man of passion, of action. With a small push, you lit this fire, old friend."

I chuckled, "Fair enough, Aeval. I apologize for assuming the worst. I hope you understand."

She waved her hand dismissively, "I more than understand. That's why I'm doing this. She needs to solidify her connections with all of you. It's the only way to save her in the end. At the rate you all were moving, the descendent would be old and grey before she figured it out." I laughed out loud. She was right of course. After Sang, we were all hesitant to try another poly relationship, let alone one of this magnitude. Hell, I already knew I loved her, but I was still holding back before my little time-travel episode. I looked up to see her now on the bed with Brandon, Corey, and Raven. She was on hands and knees as Brandon slammed inside of her. Raven was riding Corey as he fucked her mouth. He threw his head back and I stiffened for a moment. I swear the way the light caught their eyes I saw the flat, glint of dark Fae, but quickly shrugged it off when he looked back down. It must have been a trick of the light. Her body was shaking as she took them deeply. Luke and Gabe were entangled with one another just as were Sean and Owen. The rest of the guys watched Nimue intently, most of them fully aroused and stroking themselves. She looked magnificent as Corey pulled out of her mouth.  Brandon pulled her against his chest, pressing deep inside of her as he whispered in her ear. She moaned loudly at whatever he'd said to her, then her body stiffened as her orgasm broke within her. His hips snapped forward as he filled her, calling her name. When she dropped to the mattress, Corey bent down and they spoke, then he kissed her deeply before, turning to Raven as he carried him to another area in the room.

Axel approached the bed with a cup of water and washcloths. He gently began to clean her as Brandon cradled her in his arms. The look of devotion on both their faces was evident. She was precious to them and I knew both of them would die to protect her. As I looked around the room, I saw a similar expression on all of their faces, even Nate, which I admit surprised me. He'd been the most reluctant among us. Ironic how it had been the same way with Sang. I'd thought many times over the years that we pressured him into the whole relationship, but this time was different. We had gone out of our way to let him stay distant if he wanted, even Nimue. I'm guessing I missed something earlier because the look on his face right now was pure love.

"Buckle up, Sorrel," Aeval said, rising from her seat, "It's about to get a bit reckless in here, but the final moment will be well worth it all." She grinned and slowly vanished from the room. I felt a wave of magic course through the room as she left. She'd sealed it. I laughed to myself. We were all along for the ride now, and based on the aroused state I was in as well as the others, Nimue was going to be very sore in the morning. 

Author's Notes:  Kota likes to watch...hehehe.

Vote, comment, and follow, please.

P.S. Headed out of town for a bit with work.  Updates will be few if any for about a week - sorry.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

181K 8.3K 87
Young and in love - a reckless combination. When Mattie discovers she's pregnant at the tender age of 15, her family sends her away. She spends the...
196K 8.8K 58
Victor Morgan is a famous pianist and a member of the Blackbourne Team. His manager has just informed him that they will be hiring him a personal ass...
336K 19.1K 150
An Academy fan fiction. The Blackborne and Toma teams had fallen apart after learning Sang and Kaylie were agents for Volto. When a new mission come...
54.9K 1.8K 20
NEW STORY Five brothers- the Tomateam Axel Toma- team liaison, marinbiology Marc Weiland- team lead, coffefreak Brandon Henshaw- mechanic, bikerider...