Sugar Daddy / r i r e n

By compimisho

#1 in riren | 06/30/22 Abandoned by his drug addicted father, Eren was to work hard to keep on his feet and h... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three - Dejection
Chapter Four - réconfort
Chapter Five - Brusque
Chapter Six -
Chapter Seven - First Kiss Or First Miss?
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine -
Chapter Ten-
Chapter Eleven
Chapter 12- Dangerous Buisness
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Halloween Special
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine

Chapter Twenty-Six

1.1K 30 10
By compimisho

After dinner, Hange, Eren, and Petra said they were going to ride back together since they came in two separate cars.

"Okay, your coming home though, right?" Levi said more than asked. He was standing behind Eren with his arm around Erens shoulder, resting his chin on the youngers head.

He knew Hange. She always wanted to go out for drinks and parties. Levi didn't really care what she did but Eren would be with her.

"Yeah, of course. I mean, we might stop at a gas station but yeah we'll be home." Hange assured.

"I'll believe it when I see it." Gunther laughed. Hange let out an offended gasp before opening her car door and stepping inside.

"Bye, Levi!" Eren smiled and stood on his toes to kiss him. It was short and sweet but neither of them minded.

Eren hopped into the passenger seat, Petra in the back. Before they others knew it, Hange was zooming down the road.

"Fucking hell." Levi whispered under his breath. The others laughed and patted him on the back before getting into the car.

"Let's just.. not tell Levi." Eren laughed and they exited the vehicle, heading into a bar.

Petra and Hange grinned and they held Erens hand, leading him inside. Eren had been to a few bars before with Levi, but none like this.

There were people everywhere in tiny clothes or on a stage with no clothes at all. It was super loud and hard to get around all the people.

"Let's go over here!" Petra yelled over the music. They slid into a booth, laughing about their disobedience.

"Levi's gonna kill me." Eren giggled and took three shots off a service tray.

"No, he's gonna kill me." Hange emphasized the last word before throwing back her shot glass.

"Yeah, probably." Eren and Petra both said. They took their shots too and Eren made a face.

"Damn." He said and coughed. "That shits strong."

"Wanna dance?" Petra said to the two. They agreed and were pulled out into the crowd of dancing people.

They laughed and danced for a while, taking shots and champagne glasses.

Eren was the first one drunk. Then Petra, then Hange.

Eren liked the feeling. He'd only turned twenty-one a few months ago so he'd never gotten drunk before.

Levi would always give him alcohol at the house if Eren asked, which wasn't too often, but never enough to be drunk since Levi himself didn't drink on occasion.

The three had been getting hit on a few times as well. Someone even tried putting a hand down Erens pants but Hange and Petra fought him off.

'Maybe that's why Levi doesn't want me going to places like this.'

"Come on!" Hange laughed. The three started to grind against each other, throwing more and more shots back.

They were having a ton of fun until Erens phone started ringing. They couldn't hear it over the music but felt the vibrations of it buzzing.

They all knew who it was without even looking at the screen. The trio froze before running to the bathroom.

"What do I do?" Eren screamed and tossed the phone to Hange.

"I don't want it!" She shouted. She threw it to Petra who hung up the phone and tossed it in the clubs towel basket on the bathroom counter.

"Oh shit." She said realizing what she did by she hanging up the phone.

"We're dead meat.." Eren said and slid down the bathroom wall.  The other two sat on the floor as well and stared at the ground. Eren reached for his phone once he got a notification. It was a text message from Levi.

'Call me'
'Now.'

Eren gulped and hit the phone button. The line only rang once before he heard Levi's voice.

"You're pushing it lately, Eren." Levi growled into the receiver. Eren gulped at how angry Levi sounded.

This could go two ways. One of the two was Eren wouldn't walk for days  and then when he could walk, he'd have to do clean up after himself for a day.

The other way was Levi would would just be angry and not talk to him much, avoid his kisses, not cuddle him, and maybe even sleep in a different room.

Both weren't anything Eren liked very much.

"S-sorry." Eren stuttered and looked at his friends. They shrugged their shoulders with frightened looks on their faces.

"We'll wait outside the door." Hange whispered and Eren nodded. With them gone, it'd be much easier to get on Levi's good side.

"Mhm."

"Really, I am sorry, daddy. I'll think about what I did while you teach me a lesson about behaving." Eren slurred a few words. He could hear the anger  on Levi's voice, but also the satisfaction.
H
"You're drunk." Levi stated. Eren replied a simple 'no.' "I don't like liars, baby."

"S-sorry, daddy.." Eren slightly whimpered. "You can come pick me up.

"I'm already on my way." Eren could tell he was going to have a sleepless night. If not from getting the brains fucked out of him, he'd be up contemplating his decisions and wondering how Levi would stay mad at him.

"O-okay. See you soon.." He said, muscles tightening.

When Eren walked put of the bathroom, the girls stood up from the bench, shot glasses in their hands. Eren took one, threw it back, and sat down on the bench. They sat back down next to him and both put a hand on his shoulder.

"You look stressed, what'd he say?" Petra said and rubbed her thumb back and fourth. She gave a hopeful smile.

"He's on his way." Eren slouched against the back of the bench and closed his eyes. "My head hurts."

"Let's go dance before he gets here!" Hange cheered and pulled them out into the floor again. In the ten minutes they had, they'd taken more shots and were going crazy on the dance floor.

They didn't stop dancing until Levi appeared in the mix, pulling Erens arm. Hange and Petra followed.

"Levi, come on! We just wanted to have some fun!" Hange whined. Levi turned around causing the two girls to stop.

"I specifically told you, go home." He growled. When he took a step forward, they both took a step back.

"We just wanted to have fun, Levi. Come on, just because you-"

"Shut the fuck up." Levi spat. "I said go home, you did the opposite. You didn't even ask."

"Let him live a little, Levi!" Petra pleaded. Levi's blood was almost boiling but he restrained himself.

"He's twenty-one! He's just the legal age to drink and your taking him out to some fucking strip clubs with who knows what kind of people. I mean look at him, he can't even stand up straight!" Levi said, anger very evident in his tone.

"You're teaching him to be boringg!" Hange slurred. She wobbled a bit in her high heels and looked at Levi through hooded eyes.

"I don't need you questioning what I tell him or any other damn thing I do!" Levi yelled and Hange got in his face.

"No! Let him party if he wants to."

"Get out of my face." He warned. She shook his head and he told her again. "Get out of my face."

She reluctantly complied and backed up. Angry, Levi yanked Erens arm and practically threw him in the car.

He went around and got in on the drivers side. Eren was slouched in his seat, looking out the window.

Levi sat there silently for a while with his hands on the wheel.

"What the fuck, Eren?" Levi finally said. "I told you when you asked to ride with her to not let her take you anywhere but the cabin."

Eren shrugged his shoulders. "Hange said not to tell you."

"I don't give a fuck what Hange said, Eren!" Levi shouted. Eren flinched at the sudden raise of his voice and his eyes started to tear up. Levi never yelled at him.

Levi took notice and took a second to cool down. "I'm sorry, baby. It's not you I should be mad at."

Eren started to bawl his eyes out and he wasn't a pretty crier. Levi confirmed he was an emotional drinker so he'll be extra sensitive when drunk.

"Aw, come here baby. Don't cry." Levi cooed and Eren crawled over into Levi's seat. "I love you, you know that? Don't cry."

This would have to be one of Erens favorite things about his boyfriend.

He'd always stay in tune with Erens emotions to make him feel better. It was his side he never planned on showing anyone except for Eren and, in the past, his mom. But also Erens mom once she got out of the hospital.

Her cancer had gotten worse a little bit ago but she's healing again now.

"Love y-you too." Eren hiccuped and wiped away his tears. He leaned in for a kiss which Levi returned.

"Alright get back in your seat, let's go home." Levi sighed and started the car.

"No." Eren huffed. "I'ma just stay here.."

Levi cringed at the drool falling out of Erens mouth. He didn't like drunk people. It took him a long ways to get to that state so he almost never was drunk.

"Oh okay.." Levi whispered and tucked a piece of hair behind Erens ear. He put the car in reverse and they were on their way home.

The whole way there, Eren sat with his knees on either side of Levi and his face tucked between his collar and jaw.

When they got back home, Eren forced Levi to carry him in.  The boys were on the couch drinking beer while watching a sports game and Petra and Hange, they were told, were upstairs.

"You scared me earlier." Eren frowned between slurred words and slobber once he was gently placed on the bed. Levi returned the frown and looked Eren in the eyes.

"Sorry, baby.  You want to go shopping tomorrow?" Eren nodded as soon as Levi asked.

A lot of people would disagree on how Levi treats Eren. They'd say he spoils him too much and does everything for him. Levi rarely ever tells him no and sometimes Eren doesn't even feed himself but that's how the two like it. Eren likes having to do nothing all day while Levi does it for him and it works well.

"Okay, let's get changed before bed." Levi said and left Eren where he laid on the bed.

He went to the closet and grabbed one of his hoodies and boxers for Eren and for himself, a pair of grey sweats.

(Uh I guess since I've done this a few times now I should say that a lot of men don't wear boxers with their sweatpants and just wear the sweats with nothing)

"Come here." He said and Eren walked over to him. Levi took off Eren's clothes and traced lines on his rear while they stood there together. "I love you."

"More love you." Eren huffed. It look Levi a moment to realize Eren had mixed his words around and he slightly chuckled.

He groped Eren's ass with both hands, leaning down to kiss him. Eren was delighted by the feeling and kissed back.

"Okay, that's enough for tonight, step into these." Levi said and Eren put his hands on Levi's shoulders to balance while stepping into the boxers.

He told Eren to put his arms up and slid the white hoodie easily over Erens figure. He put on his sweatpants and the two climbed into bed together.

I KNOW THERE HAS TL BE MISTAKES THROUGHOUT THE WHILE CHAOTER JUS LMK

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.5K 1.5K 8
ѕтαтυѕ : ONGOING Stripper Eren : Mafia Boss Levi Triggers / Blood, Anxiety, and Depression. ERERI//RIREN Eren is a stripper, and Levi owns a Company...
65.5K 1K 20
Seme Eren x Uke Levi
4.7K 79 10
Levi pushed his feelings aside from Eren to focus on saving humanity from titans when he got hit with a grim reminder on how much he actually needed...
5.5K 206 3
After being under watch 24/7 for weeks on end, Eren is at his wit's end. After all, a man has "needs."