The Purge : of The elite (Vol...

By master2002gamer

one day of the year, the purge allows everyone is to do whatever they want with no rules for 12 hours , inclu... More

The next purge
The first two hours
3 Hour
4 hour - 5 hour
6 hour - 7 hour
8 hour
9 hour
10.5 hour
11 hour
the final hour

10 hour : discussion room

757 30 3
By master2002gamer

Ryuen Kun point of view

Me :" nice meeting you here..-"

Me :" Suzune"

Horikita :" It's-"

Horikita :" You?"

Kei  :" Huh?"

Horikita :" Ryuen kun?-"

Horikita :" what are you doing here?"

Me :" Me? Oh nothing..-"

Me :" Just winning"

Horikita :" winning?"

Me :" This purge have brought chaos and nothing less , just look at all of those dead losers outside..-"

Me :" it's really pathetic isn't?"

Kei :" What do you mean by winning?"

Me :" Believe it or not, i have no interest in this so-called purge..-"

Horikita :" Huh?"

Kei :" if that's true, then why don't you leave us alone!"

Me :" You know full well why , i can't leave you alone-"

As i stood up, i stared at both of them faces trying to read them

Horikita :" Ryuen Kun-"

Horikita :" i have no interest in what you're planning"

Horikita :" So please from this point on, i want you to get away from my classmates"

Me :" Even tho , we are in this hell..we are still in an exam-"

Me :" Have you thought about why this school even allowed this purge ?"

Kei :" Huh?"

Horikita :" what do you mean?"

As i turned around walking , i continued

Me :" if this purge was made to let people free themselves and become a better people by letting their anger out-"

Me :" Then, why is it allowed here?"

Me :" In the whole Japan country, this purge have been useful to society but is it really useful for a school like this?"

Kei :" i don't get it"

Horikita :" ..."

Me :" suzune..-"

Me :" there is no reason for a school like this to allow their students to purge "

Kei :" isn't the purge is allowed by the law in all Japan?"

Horikita :" it first started in America..then it spread due to the purge success"

Kei :" the purge success?"

Horikita :" i heard about it-"

Horikita :" other countries made their own versions of the purge"

Me :" This is not just any public school..-"

Me :" meaning, someone from outside the school have planned to use this purge to make all of us turn on each other , kill each other until no one is left for the school to function-"

Horikita :" You mean, whoever this you speak of is trying to get rip of all of the first years 2nd years and 3nd years?"

Kei :" wait-"

Kei :" according to the announcement, no teachers or workers should be harmed -"

Kei :" it doesn't make sense that they're only targeting the students here you know "

Me :" Those rules are false"

Kei :" Huh?"

Horikita :" You think so?"

Me :" Yeah-"

Me :" they're made up just for this school.."

Kei :" what?"

Me :" Other countries did make Thier own version of the purge but the same rules.."

Horikita :" meaning, whoever made that announcement is someone who is trying to protect the teachers and workers here?"

Kei :" Really?"

Horikita :" Yeah"

Me :" You may not be able to see the truth right now, but i already know that this is not the story we are supposed to have "

Horikita :" The special exam you mean?"

Me :" yeah..it's gonna be cancelled by the end of this night if no more survivors are found"

Kei :" You said that whoever allowed this purge to be in this school wanted to destroy it-"

Kei :" Why do you think there is someone who allowed this purge to be in this school in the first place?"

Horikita :" First we were gonna have the special exam-"

Me :" and for all what you know, we are in a ship right now and don't forget that the school grounds are protected from the outside world "

Horikita :" meaning..this purge is-"

Kei :" Huh?"

Me :" Not really a real purge"

Horikita :" so this could continue even after morning.."

Me :" no one is going to help us but everyone here is dead "

Horikita :" even if the police saves our school , there is a chance that we won't be able to

Kei :" what are we supposed to do ?!"

Me :" I'm gonna just stay here and enjoy the view of the sea.."

Horikita :" Are you just gonna stay here?-"

Horikita :" what about your class and those who you have sent earlier?"

Me :" like i said i lost interest in this so called purge-"

Me :" It seems more like an excuse for some people to have entertainment by using us and putting us in those situations"

Horikita :" ..."

Me :" Suzune..-"

Me :" I know, you have a gun over there"

Horikita :" ..."

Me :" if you want to shot me go ahead"

Horikita :" You already know that i can't just do that "

Me :" ..."

Horikita :" stay here-"

Horikita :" You too, karuizawa San"

Kei :" But-"

Horikita :" No buts, this time you can rest -"

Horikita :" isn't that what you always wanted?"

Kei :" what about you? I can't just leave you alone"

Kei :" and i still don't really understand much of what's going on.."

Horikita walked over to Kei and handled her a gun

Me :" Funny toy you got there.."

Horikita :" if you try anything with her she will shot you-"

Horikita :" unlike me , she's stronger "

Me :" i see.."

Horikita :" Good bye"

Kei :" Horikita San.."

And with that Horikita left the room , kei stayed standing for awhile before putting the gun away and resting a bit

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 4.6K 35
Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, the sole survivor of the demonic 4th generation and the Masterpiece of the White room, has passed his final examination. But, du...
942 15 7
In Japan, the government will have created a special high school for the future pillars of Japan. Ayanokoji kiyotaka a normal student will have joine...
24.1K 1.5K 19
An unknown virus ravages its way across Tokyo, turning its populas into cannibalistic undead overnight, its effects reaching even into the heavily is...
8.1K 315 13
""So, Mr. Ayanokoji, have you had any changes in your emotional state over the past few days?" I ask the boy right in front of me." The Whiteroom is...