F L A M E S -- Dabi!Reader X...

Av NOTLilyS

❝Don't you wonder what it would be like? A life with meaning, with purpose?❞ -Y/n L/n ❝It's crazy what you'd... Mer

☩ Character ☩
☩ Love Interests ☩
☩ Chapter One ☩
☩ Chapter Two ☩
☩ Chapter Three ☩
☩ Chapter Four ☩
☩ Chapter Five ☩
☩ Chapter Six ☩
☩ Chapter Seven ☩
☩ Chapter Eight ☩
☩ Chapter Nine ☩
☩ Chapter Ten ☩
☩ Chapter Eleven ☩
☩ Chapter Twelve ☩
☩ Chapter Thirteen ☩
☩ Chapter Fourteen ☩
☩ Chapter Fifteen ☩
☩ Chapter Sixteen ☩
☩ Chapter Seventeen ☩
☩ Chapter Eighteen ☩
☩ Chapter Nineteen ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty One ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Two ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Three ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Four ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Five ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Six ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Seven ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Eight ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Nine ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty One ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Two ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Three ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Five ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Six ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Seven ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Eight ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Nine ☩
☩ Chapter Forty ☩
☩ Chapter Forty One ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Two ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Three ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Four ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Five ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Six ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Seven ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Eight ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Nine ☩
☩ Chapter Fifty ☩

☩ Chapter Thirty Four ☩

4.8K 228 171
Av NOTLilyS

3rd Person POV:

"Just give it up, Manjiro Sano." Inui furrowed his eyebrows at the blonde, "The boss is on a whole different level than you."

"You're just a pebble in the face of his military rule." Inui stated, remembering how he first met Taiju.

Mikey only held a light frown on his lips, not saying anything in response to Inui's words.

"I just hit you with one of the best punches I've thrown today." Taiju cockily said, "Guess it'll take more than one hit to shut you up."

"That hit I took from you was me punishing myself." Mikey bluntly admitted, surprising Taiju.

"Huh?-" Taiju was cut off by being kicked in the head and thrown to the ground; passed out in an instant. And all it took was a singular kick from Mikey.

Taiju's cat and dog duo were in complete shock, their eyes widening.

Seeing the expression on Mikey's face, Inui began to shiver in fear. Sweat dripped down Kokonoi's face, "...Boss?"

"Huh?!" Takemichi screamed, as the realisation finally hit everyone.

"BOSS!!!" Inui exclaimed, beads of sweat dripping down his face.

"Bullshit!! Taiju, taken down in one hit?!" Koko was in utter disbelief, "So that's the Invincible Mikey!!"

Hakkai awed, "He just one-shot him...!"

"That was awesome, Mikey-kun!" Chifuyu exclaimed with an impressed expression.

Yuzuha was gaping, "W-What a beast!!" Sweat dripped down her face.

"You had me going for a minute there." Mitsuya sighed out a breath of relief.

Y/n smirked proudly, "Good job, Manjiro!!" They exclaimed, causing a small and soft smile to make its may onto Mikey's face in return.

Eventually, Taiju awoke and went outside, only to see all his men having been defeated by Draken.

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

They were all riding their bikes, biding Chifuyu, Mitsuya, and the Shiba's goodbye.

Hina and Takemichi ended up talking and got back together after sorting out their misunderstanding.

"Weak to women, weak at fighting...But when things get tough, he's got your back! Takemichi is just like Shin, isn't he...?" Y/n grinned.

Mikey smiled, "Yeah, he is."

Draken smiled, "Y/n, look after Mikey! Cause I gotta go now, got it?"

"Sure." Y/n nodded, as Draken left after saying his goodbyes.

Y/n, Mikey, and Takemichi all then went together on their respective bikes, peacefully just riding together.

"Mikey, Y/n, where are both of your parents?" Takemichi curiously decided to ask.

Y/n awkwardly glanced around, beads of sweat falling down their face, "Um..." They began to fidget with the scarf Mikey had given them.

"Y/n doesn't get along with their bio-family." Mikey helpfully answered for Y/n, "They went to an orphanage and ran away from that, so they don't have any parents."

"I-I see...Sorry, Y/n!!" Takemichi quickly apologised, caught slightly off guard by the answer.

Y/n let out a ghost of a smile, "It's fine, Takemitchy. I'm over it now." They lied.

"I don't got any parents either. It's just me, gramps, and Emma." Mikey answered for himself.

Takemichi was once again surprised, "Wow!! So you're grandpa raised you? That's surprising!" 

"Me and Emma don't have the same mum, so we used to live in different homes." Mikey informed, "Her mum...dumped her off with me and gramps ten or so years ago and disappeared."

"Yikes...Talk about savage." Takemichi sweatdropped with a shocked expression.

"My bro raised us both. He was ten years older than me, and we followed him everywhere." Mikey spoke in a soft and delicate tone, "He taught us all sorts of things."

"Sometimes, I don't know what's going on." Mikey admitted quietly, "My bro should be around, but he isn't."

Y/n narrowed their eyes ever so slightly, "Should be around, but isn't...?? What strange choice of words..."

"And I don't understand what that means." Mikey spoke, "When that happens, my mind goes blank. I don't know right from left, or up from down. "

"I don't know what's right and what's wrong." Mikey bluntly said, his eyes dulled.

Y/n's eyes widened a little, "Is he...talking about his dark impulses?"

Takemichi only nervously listened in, feeling quite put off due to this new information he had gathered.

The trio got off their motorbikes, and began to walk about.

Y/n decided to speak up, "Mikey's big bro was the boss of a motorcycle gang. And he still sucked at fighting." They grinned, reminiscing about the past.

"WHAT?! NO WAY!!" Takemichi gaped in shock, "That's a real shock!! You're older brother couldn't fight??!" He instantly looked over at Mikey.

Mikey laughed, "Everyone would gather around my big bro. All the delinquents in Tokyo idolised my bro; a guy who was weaker than them."

"I'm sure they thought they'd never lose as long as he had their backs." Y/n added.

Takemichi's eyes sparkled, "Just like you, Mikey-kun!" He gushed.

Mikey smiled, before looking down and muttering, "I'm just weak."

"...Huh?" Takemichi was taken aback.

"But you're strong, Takemitchy." Mikey smiled at the other male, "What's really important...isn't whether you can win fights. It's not losing against yourself."

"Even though you're weak, you don't give in to anyone. Not even the leader of the Black Dragons." Mikey then paused, "When I feel like i'm gonna snap, and lose my sense of self...I want you both to scold me, Y/n, Takemitchy."

"Like my bro would have done." Mikey tilted his head and smiled.

"Of course, I will!!" Takemichi grinned back at his friend, promising it.

Y/n also softly let out a grin, "Sure, Mikey. I'll scold you."

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

"The first meeting of the year!! All members of the Tokyo Manji gang will now begin!!" Draken loudly announced to the crowd.

"Toman and the Black Dragons faced each other in conflict. We originally had a peace agreement, but that failed." Y/n spoke up with a bored expression.

"It was caused by discord between the brothers Hakkai Shiba, and Taiju Shiba." Draken added, "Toman clashed with the Black Dragons on Christmas, claiming victory after a hard-fought battle."

"Three people here today will discuss this matter with everyone." Y/n bluntly said.

"The first person! Hakkai Shiba, to the front!!" Draken called for the youngest Shiba.

Hakkai walked up to the front, "It all started with a stupid little lie I told. To keep up that little lie, I dragged my family...I dragged Toman into it." He looked down.

"Then the problem grew bigger, resulting in the conflict between Toman and The Black Dragons. I'm responsible for all of this, everyone." Hakkai then bowed lowly, "I'm sorry."

There was a bit of chatter, before someone spoke up.

"Don't worry about it, Hakkai! What sparks conflict in the first place is always somethin' small anyway!" Muto smiled slightly.

"Besides, we beat the Black Dragons. So things ended up fine! Right, guys?!" Smiley grinned widely.

"Raise you're head, Hakkai!"

"Yeah!"

"Nobody's gonna blame ya!"

The Toman members all began to cheer in agreement.

After a bit, it was time for the second person to be called out. "The second person...Inui..!" Y/n announced, glancing at the other burnt male, "Come to the front."

"Seishu Inui, from the 11th Generation Black Dragons." Inui introduced himself.

"Hajime Kokonoi, from the same gang." Koko also introduced himself, sending Y/n a secret wink.

Y/n deadpanned, instantly noticing the wink.

The duo's introduction caused a bit of commotion and confusion due to the gang they both belonged to.

"The 10th Generation Black Dragons lost to Toman. Our former leader, Taiju Shiba, has retired." Kokonoi bluntly announced, "We have succeeded the gang as the leaders of the 11th Generation."

"And, after discussing it with Mikey...We've decided to join under Toman!" Inui finally stated to the crowd.

"Huh?!" Takemichi had dots for eyes.

"I assign the Black Dragons to the first division. In other words, under Hanagaki Takemichi's command!" Mikey grinned.

"WHAAT??" Takemichi gaped, the realisation finally hitting him.

"Got it, Takemichi?!" Mikey tilted his head.

"Y-...Yeah." Takemichi stammered.

Chifuyu kissed his teeth, obviously disapproving of this new change, "Tsk!"

"The Black Dragons are under my command...? Why...? Whose decision was this?!" Takemichi managed to finally ask.

"'If we're going to be part of Toman, we'd rather be with him' That is what they want." Mikey explained, "They also wanted to be with Y/n, but I denied, because Y/n is mine!!" Mikey childishly said.

"Who said I was yours?!" Y/n exclaimed with a sweatdrop.

"I'm 100% sure there's another side to this..." Chifuyu side eyed Kokonoi and Inui.

Takemichi gulped slightly, nervous to the fact he now had two strong people in his division.

"Glad to be here, Captain!" Kokonoi stuck his tongue out.

"I won't ask you to trust us. Just tell us when you need us." Inui informed, "We'll help you." He robotically stated.

Koko began to look around, before running up to Y/n and clinging onto them, "Y/n~~!!"

Instantly seeing this, Mikey began to cling onto the other side of Y/n, "Get off of Y/n, you weirdo!!" Mikey exclaimed with an irk mark.

Y/n sighed.

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

After going back to the crowd, Draken told everyone to shut up, "QUIET, EVERYONE!!"

"Lastly, I want to talk about something involving the Christmas conflict." Mikey finally spoke up, "Tetta Kisaki!"

"Yes!!" Kisaki answered with a small smirk, thinking he was getting promoted.

"You're fired." Mikey bluntly announced.

Kisaki's face immediately dropped, as the crowd became dead silent.

"I gave Mikey-kun a general report of Kisaki's betrayal." Chifuyu explained to his friend.

"Huh?" Takemichi gaped, but was inwardly very happy.

"But I never thought...That Mikey-kun would respond like this." Chifuyu admitted, as sweat dripped down his cheek, "He was even a captain, you know? Didn't think he'd get fired."

"What're you saying, Mikey? You're joking, right?" Kisaki questioned in shock, amusing that Mikey may just be joking about.

"I'm not joking here. You're fired." Mikey repeated himself. Y/n snickered slightly, finding it quite embarrassing for Kisaki to need the leader to repeat himself.

Kisaki began to sweat slightly, as his eyes dilated.

"Woah, woah...Hold the phone, Mikey. If you fire Kisaki, then i'm out too." Hanma grinned, "Which means, of the 450 total members of Toman, the 50 former members of Moebius, and the 300 former members of Valhalla will all leave."

"And Toman will shrivel to a mere 100. You sure about this?" Hanma smirked, thinking he had some leverage over Mikey.

"I don't care." Mikey bluntly stated, "Toman's gotten too big, anyway."

"Ah?" Hanma was instantly taken aback by Mikey's flat tone.

Hanma glanced at Kisaki, "Kisaki's plan's gonna be all for nothing..." Sweat dripped down his face.

"Gotten too big? What the hell, Mikey?! Isn't that Toman's goal?!!" Kisaki tried to reason with the short blonde.

"Then, was your instigation of the Christmas conflict done to make Toman bigger?" Mikey tilted his head as he glared daggers at Kisaki, "You spurred on Y/n, Takemitchy and the others, and you gave Yuzuha a knife so she could kill Taiju. Mitsuya and Chifuyu told me everything."

"Still, I didn't think Kisaki would get thrown out over this." Chifuyu whispered to Takemichi, "We didn't have any proof, after all."

"Whatever petty arguments come out of this, will be worth seeing." Chifuyu grinned evilly to himself, glad that Kisaki was finally getting some karma.

"In order to make Toman bigger, I've ignored your underhanded methods until now." Mikey explained, "But that ends here."

Kisaki's eyes were wide, "NO!! YOU'D GROWN WEAK! TAIJU WAS A THREAT TO TOMAN!" Kisaki shouted, "I ACTED FOR YOUR SAKE!!" He yelled in a panic.

"Hey." Draken stopped Kisaki from coming to the front, "Who said you could come up here?" Hanma quickly came in and threw a punch at Draken, who instantly blocked it.

"Shut up and let Kisaki talk, fucker." Hanma stated, with veins popping out his forehead.

Y/n tilted their head slightly, "You're quite the bitch for Kisaki, aren't you?" They mused, causing Hanma to irk.

Kisaki was now in front of Mikey and Y/n.

"Don't listen to these worthless fools, Mikey, Y/n. AREN'T YOU BOTH GOING TO MAKE A NEW AGE FOR DELINQUENTS??!" Kisaki exclaimed.

"TOMAN'S GONNA GET BIGGER AND BECOME AN ORGANISATION THAT CAN BRING ANYONE TO THEIR KNEES...IF IT GETS BIGGER, IT'S SURE TO BREED DARKNESS! AND I'LL TAKE ON THAT DARKNESS, SO YOU COULD SHINE!!" Kisaki shouted.

"You need me, Mikey!!" Kisaki finally stated, thinking he's now successfully manipulated Mikey, "I am the shadow you cast. We need each other!!"

"So, reconsider this, Mikey!!" Kisaki held out his hand, "You can't achieve your dream on lip service alone!!"

Mikey grabbed Y/n's hand, "We're through, Kisaki." He turned away, acting as if he was breaking up with Kisaki.

"Your arbitrary decisions will screw up my dream." Mikey said as his final words to Kisaki.

"M-...M-...MIKEYYYYYY!!" Kisaki yelled as he fell to his knees.

Y/n turned around and stuck their tongue out at him, "Loser." They taunted, holding onto Mikey's hand even tighter to comfort him.

"Let's go." Mikey murmured to Y/n, as the duo walked off.

"This meeting is now over!!" Draken announced, as everyone began to leave.

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

"Whew. I'm beat." Mikey grinned.

"You done yet, Ken?" Y/n tilted their head at Draken, who was fixing a bike.

"Just a little more..." Draken murmured as there was a pause, "Hey, try the engine."

Y/n and Mikey then went over, and turned on the engine causing the motorbike to start.

"It started!!" Mikey exclaimed with sparkles in his eyes.

"Hell yeah!!" The trio said in unison, as they high-fived.

"Alright! Let's go call him now!" Mikey excitedly said, as they ran off to Takemichi.

Chifuyu had covered Takemichi's eyes, "Whaaat? What's going on?"

"It's fine, it's fine. Don't let go yet, Chifuyu!" Mikey declared.

"Roger that!" Chifuyu grinned.

Takemichi nervously let them guide him, "You're really scaring me, guys!"

They then gave Takemichi a count down to open his eyes, and revealed to him a motorbike.

"The CB250T. A.K.A The 'Babu'" Y/n recalled the bike's name.

Mikey explained to Takemichi how Shinichiro had found the bike in the Philippines and that they had been fixing it for Takemichi.

Chifuyu then ushered Takemichi to ride it.

Y/n, Draken, and Mikey then spent a couple hours teaching Takemichi how to properly ride it.

After a long while, Takemichi, Chifuyu, and Y/n were talking about Takemichi going back to the future again.

They bid him goodbye. After all, it might be the last time they ever see this Takemichi.

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

Future Takemichi, after a bit of time, realised he was at Mitsuya's funeral.

He quickly ran away after the funeral, and typed in Mitsuya's name into his phone to see how he had died.

He was murdered.

He then typed in Hina's name. Only for it to show she died in a car accident.

Takemichi then realised he had his house keys, and went back to his crappy apartment.

Naoto met him there.

"This is the worst future that's happened yet." Naoto murmured, "Of course, sis wasn't saved."

"And most upper-members of the Tokyo Manji gang...Have all been killed." Naoto admitted to Takemichi, causing his eyes to widen.

"...What?" Takemichi had an indescribable expression.

"Chifuyu Matsuno, shot to death. Hakkai Shiba, burnt to death. Takashi Mitsuya, strangled. Ken Ryuguji, stabbed." Naoto listed off all the names as Takemichi looked at the last photo he took with them, "Kazutora Hanemiya and Haruki Hayashida, too."

"And most of the other members, too. They were all murdered. Even Kisaki was killed." Naoto stated.

"...Kisaki?! Everyone...is dead?!" Takemichi began to shake in confusion and horror, "No...But why...?"

"The suspect is still at large." Naoto informed, "We don't have a clue to where they might be."

Takemichi then had a realisation, "What about Y/n and Mikey?! Was...Were they both murdered too?!"

"Brace yourself for what you're about to hear, Takemichi-kun." Naoto warned, "The criminal wanted for all these serial murders...is Manjiro Sano!! And Y/n has simply just disappeared off the face of the earth after murdering their family. It is assumed that they are working with Mikey!!!"

"Huh?" Takemichi was in complete shock, "Could you dial down the jokes a freaking notch?! There's no way they'd both-...There's no way that they'd kill everyone!!"

After receiving no response, Takemichi yells, "HEY!!"

"Takemichi. I want to know the truth, too." Naoto stated more quietly, "I want to meet Manjiro Sano and talk to him, I also want to see Y/n again, and know if they really are working with Sano."

"You're the only one who can do that." Naoto looked at Takemichi, "As a former Toman Admin, and the only one still alive, only you can do it."

After a bit of talking with Naoto, they discovered that the photo that Takemichi was holding was in a letter from the Philippines.

It's safe to say that Takemichi immediately got on a plane to Manila.

Takemichi walked into a building where he was told to meet in the letter.

At the destination, he took in his surroundings. It was an abandoned building, with the roof collapsed.

"Takemitchy?" A voice said his nickname.

Takemichi looked over in the direction he heard his name be called, and saw a male.

It was Mikey. Next to him, sat a white haired person who was leaning on some rubble.

It was Y/n.

"Mikey...Y/n..." Takemichi slightly gaped due to the drastic changes in the duo's appearance, "H-Have you both been well?" 

"Yeah." Mikey answered with a smile.

Y/n shrugged, "Decent, I suppose."

Takemichi took in the duo's appearance. Mikey had short black hair and a tattoo on his neck. He looked awfully thin; almost in an unhealthy way. Y/n had white hair, their purple scars looking even worse than in the past. It had spread more over their body.

He then realised how Y/n probably knew that he came back from the past, just like Naoto did.

Tears began to fall from Takemichi's eyes, "I'm-...I'm sorry!!" He apologised.

He was apologising for everything. For being unable to save anyone in this timeline. For causing this future.

A soft knowing smile made its way onto Y/n's face, "Still a crybaby...That hasn't changed, huh?" They grinned, as they began to stand up; causing Mikey to also begin to stand up.

"We bought you here because I have a favour to ask you." Mikey stated.

"Huh? A favour?" Takemichi looked confused.

"I came here to remember my memories with my big brother." Mikey admitted, "I'm overwhelmed with many memories."

"When I was young, I fought with many people. I learnt stuff, I laughed, I even cried, too." Mikey smiled, "That's how I grew Toman. It makes me nostalgic."

"Mikey, Y/n..." Takemichi smiled, "What Naoto told me...must be untrue!! Y/n and Mikey really haven't changed!"

"Y/n had no reason to have killed their family, and Mikey had no reason to kill all of Toman either!!" He let out a sigh of relief.

"Toman has changed a lot." Y/n finally spoke up.

"Huh?" Takemichi was slightly confused on what you meant.

"Takemitchy...Why did you leave Toman?" Mikey asked with a smile, "I wanted us three to stay together. Like a bunch of siblings would."

"Huh?!" Takemichi was now even more confused than before.

Y/n then realised he had time travelled back, and spoke up, "We tried fixing everything ourselves..."

"Yes...But I couldn't control everything." Mikey agreed, "We're never gonna be like we were in the past."

"What do you mean?!" Takemichi narrowed his eyes.

"We tried to stop you from quitting Toman, but Ken said to leave you be." Y/n decided to finally explain.

"These two...This means that...?" Takemichi didn't want it to be true.

"Yeah. They were the last." Mikey stated in a flat tone, "I'm the one who killed them."

"Takemitchy. That Toman no longer exists. The guys are...and everyone..." Y/n ominously said.

"I killed them." Mikey finished Y/n's sentence, "That's why I want you to stop me."

"W-What about you, Y/n?! Your own family?! Do you feel no remorse!?" Takemichi exclaimed, utter horror on his face.

"No. I would never feel remorse for such people." Y/n scowled, "My biological family; my own blood...They abused me, so I ran off to some orphanage after faking my death. After that, I left the orphanage and lived with a friend."

Takemichi's face exploded with emotions of pity and shock, "They must've had a really shitty life...and I didn't even notice?"

"It doesn't matter anymore because...I have a great name now. Call me Touya." Y/n smirked, an indescribable expression on their face.

"Kill us." Mikey walked towards Takemichi, not really that fazed by Y/n's story. After all, he had already known it from the start.

Y/n also walked besides Mikey, "We want it to all end here. Our dream." They held an almost crazed expression.

"W-What are you talking about?!" Takemichi had tears rimming his eyes, "Stop, I don't get it! You both ask me to kill you right after we meet! But me; I just wanted to see you both again!!!"

"'I just wanted to see you'. Hakkai also said something like that the moment he died." Mikey recalled.

"Hakkai...The moment he was dying...??" Takemichi's eyes widened in dread.

"It's hard to achieve this dream. 'Open a new era'. Toman was on the right track." Y/n paused, "And, suddenly, everything ended up like this."

"...Like this?" Takemichi looked at the duo, who had changed so much in this future timeline.

"When I killed for the first time." Mikey's eyes were lifeless, "I didn't feel anything."

"And I thought that the difficulties of this world can be fixed with murder." Mikey looked at the ground.

He then looked up with a closed eye smile, "All is well when we eliminate those who get in our way."

Takemichi had tears in his eyes, "YOU ARE BOTH WRONG!!!" He held the duo's shoulders, "YOU HAVEN'T CHANGED, YOU ARE BOTH STILL THE SAME!!" Takemichi insisted, as he shouted.

"Stop it, Takemitchy." Y/n spoke as they narrowed their eyes at the male.

"I SEE IT IN BOTH OF YOUR EYES! NOTHING CHANGED!!" Takemichi continued to try and reason with the duo.

"...Stop." Mikey repeated what Y/n had said.

"You didn't change...So-....So stop talking about murder and that bullshit!!" Takemichi stammered as he tried to convince the duo.

Mikey then grabbed Takemichi by his shirt, and threw him on the ground.

"What part of this do you not understand?" Y/n asked as they tilted their head.

Mikey got out a gun, and put it to Takemichi's face.

"Look at me with those eyes." Mikey's eyes began to water, "Take that gun, Takemitchy."

"If you don't kill us, you'll be the one who dies." Y/n threatened, but it was quite obvious they did not mean the threat.

It went utterly silent.

"We can't go back in time." Mikey stated, causing Y/n to tense slightly.

All of a sudden, Y/n and Mikey were shot with a bullet each.

"ARE YOU OKAY, TAKEMICHI?!!" Naoto was quick to storm in and ask.

Takemichi looked around, and saw the duo's bodies, "Y/N! MIKEY!!" He screamed.

"Takemichi! Don't go near them!!" Naoto yelled as he picked up the gun that Mikey was previously holding to inspect it.

The safety lock was on.

Mikey and Y/n had never intended on killing Takemichi, and this realisation just dawned upon Naoto.

"Y/N!! MIKEY!!!" Takemichi shouted, as he kept repeating the duo's names.

"Tachibana Naoto." Mikey called the detective's name, "Thank you....Takemitchy would've been unable to kill us..."

"Finally..." Y/n let out a sigh of what seemed to be relief, "It's finally over..."

Y/n and Mikey's bodies both laid side by side, as Mikey faced Y/n.

"All our lives, we've been suffering..." Y/n murmured, as blood fell from their eyes, almost as if they were tears, "I never thought...I'd be so glad to die..."

Mikey moved his arm weakly to hold onto Y/n's hand.

"No, Y/n!! Don't say that!! I can still change it!" Takemichi exclaimed, as his tears kept falling.

"Takemichi?!" Naoto's eyes widened.

"I can change the past! I can start all over again!!" Takemichi cried, "I would do anything to change the future!! I don't want to-...I'm not going to give up!!!"

"So don't say such sad things!!" Takemichi sobbed.

Mikey let out a breathy chuckle, "Thanks, Takemitchy."

"Huh?" Takemichi looked at the male.

"Your words...comforted me..." Mikey smiled, "Even if you're telling me lies...I'm happy..." As he was saying this, his eyes never left Y/n.

"Y/n...Your hand... is so cold..." Mikey murmured to the closed-eye Y/n.

"You...really were telling the truth when you said we'd be together, even 'till the end..." Mikey softly smiled, as his eyes also began to slowly close.

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

Extra Headcannons/fun facts:

○ Touya is a name Y/n used to separate themself from the name their biological family had given them.

○ Mikey held Y/n's hand because he didn't want to feel alone whilst dying.

○ Y/n and Mikey died similarly to how Zabuza and Haku did.

TBC...

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

240K 8.6K 40
Sano "Mikey" Manjiro was a boy who couldn't care less about girls or relationships. To him, all that mattered was friends, family, and having fun. In...
593K 26.2K 79
Filled with regret, pain and emptiness, Mikey decided to end his suffering once and for all. Wanting to be with his beloved family, friend, and past...
260K 11.8K 78
𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘢𝘯 𝘶𝘯𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴...
78.6K 3.5K 24
"ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪꜱ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ." "ɴᴏᴛ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ. ɪᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀꜱ ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀ ʙᴜᴛ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ. ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴅɪᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴜꜱ."