Hunter X Hunter Bf/gf scenari...

By Shapeshifter10

Boyfriend/Girlfriend scenarios in hxh! I tried to include everyone in the following groups Main characters- G... More

Main characters: Introducing the different S/Os
Phantom Troup: INTRODUCING S/Os
Forgotten Characters: Introducing S/Os
Daddy issues (or just..issues): Introducing S/Os
Chimera Ants: Introudction for S/Os
Main Characters: How You first met!
Phantom Troup: How you first met!
Forgotten characters: HOW YOU FIRST MET.
Daddy issues (or just yk...issues): how you met!
Chimera ants: How you first met!
Main characters: What they first thought about you!
Phantom Troup: what they first thought about you!
Daddy issues (or yk...issues): What they first thought about you!
Chimera ants: What they first thought after meeting you!
Main characters!: Meeting again
Phantom Troup: Second Meeting!
Forgotten Characters: Meeting Again!
Daddy issues (or yk...issues): Second meeting!
Chimera ants: Second Meeting!
Main characters!: When they realized they liked you!
Phantom Troup: When they realized they liked you!
Forgotten characters: When they first realised they liked you!
Daddy issues (or yk...issues): When they first realized they liked you!
Chimera ants!: When they realized they liked you!
Main characters!: How they asked you to date them
Phantom Troup!: How they asked you to date them
Forgotten Characters: How they asked you to date them!
Daddy issues (or yk...issues): How they asked you to date them!
Chimera Ants: How they asked you to date them!
Main characters: What its like dating them!
Forgotten Characters!: What its like dating them!

Phantom troup: What its like dating/being married to them!

95 1 0
By Shapeshifter10

Chrollo
____
-Romantic dates are a must.

-Considering that your company has an appearance to keep up, Chrollo fits really well with your standards.

-Nice face, Great manners, nice butt. All of the things that are important for a man to have if he wishes to walk beside you, not behind you.

-Constantly playing into his little fortune-telling habits.

-Kicking him out the bed because of those fortune-telling habits.
__
Feitan
____

-Still questions if he likes you or not

-you get organs as gifts.

-He gets free food as gifts.

-Very simple.

-You've managed to find equal footing when it came to killing.

-No need to split money when their organs are more valuable than the person.

______
Phinks
____

-You have to defend his lack of eyebrows a lot.

-And his...hat...

-you begged him to take it off once

-Somehow you guys manage to go on a lot of dates. Time often works in your favor.

-Often Museum dates, that don't always end up with something getting stolen!

-He thinks your "family" is strange.

-He still thinks you were kidnapped.

-Museum dates are his favorite but he tries to do different things he thinks you'd like too.
____
Shalnark
____

-Think Morticia and Gomez.

-He adores the ground you walk on. He's your number one supporter, even if you dropped a building on a grocery store, hed be preaching your innocence until he was blue in the face.

-This man is in love with you

-Every time he gets the chance to go on a mission with you he takes it.

-You make yourself available to public missions because you know this man will throw hands to get to that spot and he isn't even a fighter.

-Night dates are a must.

-The rare dates in the daytime, he brings an umbrella for you in case the sun gets too hot. Your skin is sensitive, not to mention it helps to have date nights considering you're literally a maneater.

-You hold onto a spare version of his tech just in case of emergencies while he's over.
________
Nobunaga
____

-He goes to your shop to observe the new artwork.

-He just likes watching you tattoo people.

-You both go on plenty of dates, because you move around with the troup a lot.

-Outdoor theaters are fitting.

-At-home dates are nice too, but he likes going out to eat.

-You polish his sword.

-He saw you do it once, and it awoke something in him again.

-He's getting help from you behind closed doors. It seems like everything you do awakens a new fantasy he hasn't had before. Especially when you're in the most casual attire doing some rather regular things.
______
Uvogin
__________

-At-home dates.

-He brought you a dog so your animal wouldn't be lonely.

-He's a guard for the pizza place now.

-He scares potential robbers away.

-Sometimes customers who are a little too friendly get scared away too.

-You guys talked about this, but he doesn't care. If they stare too hard he'll stare right back and plot how he's gonna beat them to death in the store's parking lot.

-You give him free pizzas in exchange for his work, and he stays to eat while also terrifying people.

-You both still have to work on who he has to scare away though.
_____
Franklin
____

-Confusing

-He brings a first aid kit everywhere because of you.

-You get lost a lot, but somehow find your way back after you text him.

-You both wear fireproof clothes after the painting incident.

-Dates are during missions because whatever you destroy is something you're supposed to.

-He used you as a weight during push ups, and shockingly that's when your bad luck takes a break.
_____
Illumi
____

-Fish eyes

-Nightmares x2

-He doesn't know how to help.

-You're exhausted
_____
Machi
____

-Secret dates.

-A lot of at home dates too.

-Specifically at night.

-Paparazzi end up missing if they catch a picture of you two together.

-You help fund the Phantom Troup for the most part when it comes to things they need like costumes, passes to closed events, and money for auctions.

-In return, Machi assists with eliminating any rats in your group, the Paparazzi, and rivals who get a little too bold.

-Silencing them has never been easier, no need for a cleanup crew, just a damn good storyteller who can write a convincing note.

-She respects the fact that you won't agree to meet Chrollo in person, It's a safety thing, and from what you know about Chrollo without Machi's word, you can tell he would do you no good.

-There's always a headband of some sort added to her costume, it's either worn around her wrist or on top of her head.
_____
Shizuku
_____

-Forgetting plans so she writes them down in a book she carries with her all the time.

-She'll open it a day before or the day of and then, boom there she is at your front door.

-You sometimes text her reminders about certain dates that she might not have written down.

-Shockingly enough, what you forget she remembers.

"Okay I'm ready to go!"

"Did you grab your keys?"

"I- oh shi- wait how'd you remember?"

-You guys go everywhere, but mainly movies and malls.

-Often times both, because there's always a random movie she wants to see.
_____

Pakunoda!<33(married)
____
-Dates every Sunday and Friday.

-Usually fancy restaurants and the casual outdoor theater.

-You guys get away without paying thanks to your nen.

-Sometimes you guys have movie dates at home.

-Pakunoda cooks, and you bake.

-There's always a love letter from you meeting her in the bathroom every morning.

-She just tells you how much she loves you or you'd get something with a cute little note.

-You usually leave a little pastry in a container to go with those notes.

-You're the clingy and jealous one.

-She drives

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 348 30
Hello everyone! Wouldn't you love to be part of the hunter x hunter world and join Gon and Killua on their fun adventures with a little messed up bac...
14.7K 246 27
๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™Š๐™‰๐™๐™„๐™‰๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ. ๐™๐™€๐™’๐™๐™„๐™๐™๐™€๐™‰ ๐™‘๐™€๐™๐™Ž๐™„๐™Š๐™‰ ๐™„๐™Ž ๐™Š๐™๐™. - ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ. ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต. ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ...
447K 7.7K 88
Trying something new! I've seen people do these and I think it'll be pretty fun :) Characters included so far: โ™ก๏ธŽ ๐™ถ๐š˜๐š— ๐™ต๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ๐šŒ๐šœ๐šœ ๐“ƒ  ๐™บ๐š’๐š•๐š•๐šž...
18.8K 245 28
ร—Hxh scenariosร— Hi! I do not own any of these characters from Hunter x Hunter and I would appreciate it if you comment! Please leave requests in the...