Life of Troubles (TLOK)

Bởi GalaxyWorldWolfsl

A young manipulative and playful man who journeys almost everywhere. Heading to Republic City wondering what... Xem Thêm

♧Introduction of Characters♧
♧Love Interest and Element♧
♧Welcome to Republic City♧
♧A Leaf in the Wind♧
♧The Revelation♧
♧The Revelation: Part 2♧
♧The Voice in the Night♧
♧The Spirit of Competition♧
♧The Spirit of Competition: Part 2♧
♧And the Winner Is...♧
♧And the Winner Is...:Part 2♧
♧The Aftermath♧
♧The Aftermath: Part 2♧
♧When Extremes Meet♧
♧When Extremes Meet: Part 2♧
♧Out of the Past♧
♧Out of the Past: Part 2♧
♧Turning the Tides♧
♧Turning the Tides: Part 2♧
♧Skeletons in the Closet♧
♧Skeletons in the Closet: Part 2♧
♧Endgame♧
♧Endgame: Part 2♧
🆂🅴🅰🆂🅾🅽 2
♤Rebel Spirit♤
♤Rebel Spirit: Part 2♤
♤The Southern Lights♤
♤The Southern Lights: Part 2♤
♤Civil Wars: Part 1♤
♤Civil Wars: Part 2 of 1♤
♤Civil Wars: Part 2♤
♤Civil Wars: Part 2 of 2♤
♤Peacekeepers♤
♤Peacekeepers: Part 2♤
♤The Sting♤
♤The Sting: Part 2♤
PREVIEW
♤Beginnings: Part 1♤
♤Beginnings: Part 2 of 1♤
♤Beginnings: Part 2♤
♤Beginnings: Part 2 of 2♤
♤The Guide♤
♤The Guide: Part 2♤
♤A New Spiritual Age♤
♤A New Spiritual Age:Part 2♤
♤Night of a Thousand Stars♤
♤Night of a Thousand Stars: Part 2♤
♤Harmonic Convergence♤

♧The Voice in the Night:Part 2♧

414 12 0
Bởi GalaxyWorldWolfsl

Book One:
🌬Air☁️

Chapter Four:
🌬The Voice in the Night☁️
☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

🌬🌬🌬🌬🌬🌬🌬🌬🌬🌬🌬🌬🌬🌬🌬🌬

The scene shows that there are four shown at the Sato industry. As there was a Satomoblie begin lifted by one of the workers.

The factory contains several rows of Satomobiles in an assembly line. Hiroshi Sato and his daughter, Asami Sato, stand side by side, along with Y/N standing next to them, while Mako stands in front of them for conversation purposes.

Mr. Sato: What do you think of my little operation here?

Mako: It's very impressive, Mr. Sato.

Said in amazement. He seen some Satomoblies before but never to see the inside ans see the project that the Hiroshi Sato created.

Hiroshi Sato: Please, call me Hiroshi. So, I understand you're dirt poor.

At the sidelines Y/N coughed at chuckled hearing what his boss said. Asami hears and slapped his arm trying to make him stop as she gave a slight glare to him.

This didn't affect him in the least but just side hugged Asami in a way to apologize. Leaning to the touch then moving away.

Mako was trying to counteract with the statement of what Hiroshi Sato commented but he beat him to it.

Hiroshi Sato: Young man, it is nothing to be ashamed of. I too came from humble beginnings. Why, when I was your age, I was a mere shoe-shiner, and all I had to my name was an idea; the Satomobile.

He was then cut briefly to show a Satomoblie to all three teenagers.

Hiroshi: Now, I was fortunate enough to meet someone who believed in me and my work ethic.

The scene then showed Mako's face to see him smiling hearing about Hiroshi tory on how he created the whole industry of Satomoblie industry.

Hiroshi Sato: He gave me the money I needed to get my idea off the ground and I built the entire Future Industries empire from that one selfless loan.

Turning around to show the whole place in pride of his work.

Both Asami ans Y/N gave a look. He chuckled at this and placed a hand on Hiroshi's shoulder.

Y/N: Mr. Sato stop bragging. Just tell Mako the good news.

Hiroshi chuckles and turned to fully look at Mako, who was confused on what the conversation was going to.

Mako: What good news?

Hiroshi Sato: Well, my daughter and her friend passionately told me all about your hard earned success in the Pro-bending Arena. And about your team's current.

Placing a hand on Makos shoulder making eye contact before continuing.

Hiroshi Sato: financial stumbling block.

Makos face drop slightly as he had a somewhat serious face. Hiroshi lowered his voice to a calm manor.

Hiroshi Sato: Now, I'd hate to see you lose your chance at winning the championship just because you're short a few yuans. That's why I'm going to sponsor the Fire Ferrets in the tournament.

Mako was beyond happy. He couldn't belive his own ears as he saw both teenagers smile at him.

Mako: Are you serious?

Asami: He's serious. My dad's going to cover your ante for the championship pot.

Mako smiled at Asami in glee that someone was willing to help him and his team mates out.

Mako: Tha-that is good news.

Then scene panel to Hiroshi showing his glad face.

Hiroshi: There's just one catch. You all have to wear the Future Industries logo on your uniforms.

Mako: I'll tattoo it on my chest if you want, sir.

Mako pointed to his chest as he smiled, while Asami, Hiroshi and Y/N chuckled at this.

Mako: Thank you three so much.

Mako shook both Asami and Hiroshi hands. Then he move to Y/N and thanked him as he just smiled at the gesture.

Y/N: We're glad to help Mako. And I much as I love to be here with you and Asami— I've have some other issues to handle.

Y/N said but discreetly made eye contact with Hiroshi Sato.

Waving goodbye bye at all three as they waved back as well. Mako then looked back at Asami and her father once more.

Mako: I promise the Fire Ferrets will make the most of this opportunity.

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

Time skip: Night

Galla

It was night the time, the time for the Galla, where Avatar Korra was invited along with many other people.

The Galla was held at City Hall where jazz music was playing in the background. Including, with two huge banners with Korra's face on them.

Although, once again, it was a way for Tarrlok to get Korra into the task force. Which Tenzin was spectacle about.

Korra: I can't believe this is all for me!

Tenzin: I'm not sure what Tarrlok's plotting, but keep your guard up. It's not like him to throw a party just for the fun of it.

After saying that Tarrlok walks toward Korra and Tenzin making overdone gestures.

Tarrlok: So glad you could make it, Avatar Korra.

Soon enough Meelo runs behind Korra and Tenzin. Then Tarrlok looked Tenzin to addresses him while talking.

Tarrlok: If you'd excuse us, the city awaits its hero.

Tenzin watched them both walk away and he turned to Meelo seeing what he was doing. He walked towards him in shame.

Then Tarrlok along with Korra walked over to the older Sato, who was along with three other people.

Tarrlok: Korra, it's my pleasure to introduce Republic City's most famous industrialist, Hiroshi Sato.

Korra: Nice to meet you.

Bowing in front of the Avatar, Hiroshi Sato introduced himself further more.

Hiroshi: We're all expecting great things from you.

Korra: Right...

Looking down sadly from the expectations people are expecting to gain from her.

Korra: Greatness

Then a young boy with jet black hair and orange streaks came up front.

Y/N: Now, now Avatar.. don't be like this.. it's your special day.

Grabing onto her shoulders smiling at her.

Y/N: There will always be people expecting things from others..so don't be doubtful on yourself. You'll do great.

This made Korra feel a great amount of confidence in herself. Hiroshi was quite impressed, but yet afraid on what this young boy could do.

Mako: Also Korra I like you to meet Asami Sato.

Turning to look at Mako who walked up to her soon after. She turned to the side to meet another raven-haired women.

Asami: It's lovely to meet you. Mako's told me so much about you.

Korra: Really? Because he hasn't mentioned you at all. How did you two meet?

Y/N: Unimportant!

Interrupting the conversation. He looked at Tarrlok and already gave off what he intended to do. So he decided to do the work for him.

Y/N: Anyways Korra..you know Amon correct?

Korra: Yes...he's something and the way he is just...unsettling...

Y/N: And I fully agree.. even more what if the police can't capture him...

This caught Korra's attention making her eyes widen slightly and lips parted.

Y/N: But know you Korra.. I belive you could do it...what do you think Tarrlok?

Slowly turning to him giving out the hint. This startled him from the sudden look. He wanted to speak but yet... he couldn't.

Y/N: Fucking idiot.. Why don't you reassure the people that you— Avatar Korra will help us?

Without waiting an answer he dragged her to the podium where the reports and photographers were.

In an instant the people began to question Korra but convinced her to go deal with Amon— head on.

Smiling at this he walked away, which caught Tarrloks attention but let it go.

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

I

t's a been a few hours since Korra left to go head on with Amon. But fate will not be easy for her as things will never come the way it was supposed to be.

She was the statue where she claimed and waited but thought Amon wasn't going to show up. Leaving she was soon enough ambused and was met with Amon. Terrified...she didn't know what to do.

Giving off a fright he gave a simple wording before leaving her alone.

Hours passed when she saw a vision and Tenzin came rushing to Korra immediately.

Comforting her at her times when the moment she felt she had lost immensely and failed everyone. She let tears from the fear she had.

Korra: I was so terrified, I felt so helpless.

Tenzin: It's all right, the nightmare is over.

Korra: You ... you were right ... I've been scared this whole time.

Wiping a few tears from face.

Korra: I've never felt like this before and ... and Tenzin, I don't know what to do!

Soothingly he gave a soft response to Korra.

Tenzin: Admitting your fears is the first and most difficult step in overcoming them.

From the shadows..a certain someone was watching it all. He glared but soon enough left an equalist away.

Y/N: Let's see how much you admit you're afraid..Avatar..

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

17.2K 455 51
This is a Korra x Reader. (Y/n) is the owner of a flower shop in republic city. She is a non bender who was living a normal boring life and she was...
39.3K 1.6K 17
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑜𝑓 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒, 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑠, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑓 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑙𝑒𝑓𝑡 𝑏𝑒ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑑. 𝑖 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡𝑜...
70.9K 2K 24
Sakiko, a non bender from the fire nation who just recently moved to republic city. as she walked around town, she meets a fire ferret and a friendly...
8.2K 387 12
_____________________________ ________________ Book 2; Only a few weeks pass from the events of Amon's revelation. Y/n choose to temporarily leave te...