Kiss de La Notte - Book III (...

By katrocks247

Kiss de La Notte is a standalone novel in the Vendetta series. You do not need to read OmertΓ  or Borgata to b... More

WARNING
Kiss de La Notte
Chapter One: Mi Dispiace
Chapter Two: The Devil's Breakfast
Chapter Three: Lucius
Chapter Four: Bad Ideas
Chapter Five: Sultry Eyes
Chapter Six: Buona Notte
Chapter Seven: Inferno Vivente
Chapter Eight: Little Devil
Chapter Nine: Cherries
Chapter Ten: Fire Sign
Chapter Eleven: Veins
Chapter Twelve: Cocca di Papa
Chapter Thirteen: Caught in the Rain
Chapter Fourteen: Boyfriend Material
Chapter Fifteen: Neck Kisses
Chapter Sixteen: My Hell is You
Chapter Seventeen: Dirty Money, Dirty Texts
Chapter Eighteen: The Black Sheep
Chapter Nineteen: Spilled Wine
Chapter Twenty: Heart on Her Sleeve
Chapter Twenty-One: Italian Wedding Cake
Capitulo Ventidue - Mio Fratello
Chapter Twenty-Three: Briscola with the Devil
Chapter Twenty-Four: Taste of Sin
Chapter Twenty-Five: Buried Pasts
Chapter Twenty-Six: Misbehaving
Chapter Twenty-Seven: The Bitter Pill to Swallow
Chatper Twenty-Eight: Dark Secrets
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Give Me Your Heart
Chapter Thirty: Sweat It Out
Chapter Thirty-One: Keeping Safe
Chapter Thirty-Two: Packing Lingerie
Chapter Thirty-Three: Stronzo for Dinner
Chapter Thirty-Four: Sin on the Soul
Chapter Thirty-Five: Fake Love
Chapter Thirty-Six: Timber
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Baciami Dappertutto
Chapter Thirty Nine: Molto Bello
Chapter Forty: Walking on Ice
Chapter Forty-One: Tempted by Him
Chapter Forty-Two: Satisfied

Chapter Thirty-Seven: Playing Nice

29.4K 1K 976
By katrocks247

CIAOOOO!!!!!

DROP A "HELLO" TO EACH OTHER IN YOUR FAVORITE WAY.

NOW LET US GATHER AROUND WITH PILLOWS AND BLANKETS AND PUMPKIN SPICE DRINKS AND ENJOY THIS CHAPTER.

Don't forget to VOTE, share, and leave lots of feedback on this book help get this story out there!!!

Lucius bent down and picked me up, my legs hooking hard around his waist. His hot mouth kept gliding along mine as he pried my mouth open with his tongue and dominated my mouth, his beard scraping against my sensitive lips. He stomped through the snow with me in his arms like I weighed nothing, and it was thrilling. I'd been captured Big Foot and he was a big sexy Italian man taking me to his cave. What the hell were my thoughts right now?

By the time we got to the shed, half of my outfit was already off. My coat tossed somewhere on the ground and our breath fogging the frigid air. We were both hopelessly lost, congregating in the desire of a forbidden in-between with the heavy thought that everything was about to change.

"I can't find the key," Lucius muttered.

After a few moments of wrangling with his seemingly empty pockets, Lucius set me down and slid a gun out of his belt, firing at the lock. The shock of it rang my ears.

"Dude!"

"Fucker," he growled, kicking the broken padlock into the grass before he stepped into the dark shed. He spiked his hand through his hair and gave me a look. "What? It wouldn't open."
"So you shot it?"

He reached out and grabbed my wrist. "Get in, or I'm taking you down in the goddamn snow."

The image thrilled me in a way I could no longer ignore. I let him pull me into the shed, our mouths colliding in a messy kiss. His foot kicked the door shut with a mighty slam. Lucius picked me up by my hips like I weighed nothing and tongued the inside of my mouth until my skin prickled with sweat.

We stumbled over something on the floor as we moved to the back, our bodies banging against this and that, until Lucius caught himself with one hand on a workbench.

"My brothers were supposed to clean this damn shed weeks ago." He put my hands on the hem of his jeans, arousal tingling between my legs as he stepped closer to me. "Get my wallet out while I move the chainsaw behind you."

"A chainsaw?" I startled at the fact that a heavy weapon of machinery had been right behind me. But the blade was capped, and Lucius' deep laugh tickling my ears as he grabbed the chainsaw with one hand and set it down on the floor, before returning to me

"What's the matter?" Lucius murmured, his tone teasing. "Don't like the idea of a mafia lumberjack dragging you into his work shed?"

"Don't make this sound like a porno."

"That's exactly what I plan on doing." Since I hadn't done my job correctly with his jeans, he slid his hands casually in his front pockets and then his back. The elation on his masculine features tightened to annoyance.

"No wallet, no condom?" I guessed.

"No wallet, no condom." He leaned his hands on the workbench on either side of me, his head sagging forward so he could bang his forehead on my shoulder twice. "I left it inside on the dresser with my keys. We should have just done this last night."

"Why didn't we?" the eager question blew out of me before I could stop it. I'd wanted to know why he stopped

Lucius leaned away from me and laughed, turning his head to wipe his chin on the arm of his sweater. "You want to know why I didn't?"

I waited.

"Nonna told me if I have sex with you in your family's home before I marry you, she'll know. And she'll visit me in my sleep with paio di forbici." A pair of scissors.

I put a hand over my mouth, trying to keep it in as long as possible. But I burst into laughter.

Lucius watched me cackle at him with a small smile on his mouth. "I tell you nonna threatened to cut off my cazzo, and you laugh yourself to tears. Your concern is touching, principessa."

I looked up at him, his hazel eyes warmed to a honey under the small window in the shed. He looked handsome as ever and I felt I'd almost rushed to almost make a mistake because of this fatal attraction. Going any further with Lucious while he'd just been in the headspace, he was would have been a grave mistake that maybe both of us would have regretted. Sex with me would have been a mess anyway. I hadn't been with anyone since Marcos and the anxiety I felt with that reminder told me I had not been ready to be with Lucius.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Lucius asked, though somehow, I could tell he knew exactly what he was thinking by the disappointment in his expression.

"I'm thinking if I'm principessa that must make you principe, but that's the last word I'd use to describe Lucius La Notte," I said, smiling a little too despite myself. Flirting with him all the sudden was too easy and fun in a way that felt deliciously wrong.

Lucius braced his hands on either side of the workbench again so he could lean his face into mine. "That's because I was born a king," he whispered. "You don't take over an empire like my fathers without that mentality."

The mentioning of his father and the business seemed to carry me down to earth the rest of the way, and suddenly I felt the boiling tension sizzle down to a simmer. Lifting my hand, I gave Lucius' chest a small pat and looked toward the shed door. "Think you have anything in the house to eat?"

Lucius took the hint immediately, and I could see the disappointment in his face in my peripheral. The heel of his heavy boot tapped against the ground as he took a step back and angled his body out of my way so I could hop off the workbench. I could feel his gaze on me as I strode toward the shed door, and I turned around only because he hadn't answered me.

Lucius scratched at his beard in an uncomfortable way. "Um, yeah, there should be something you can throw together."

"Aren't you coming inside?" We both knew I had bad cellular service and nobody else to talk to in there, and I sure as hell was not talking to Carmine.

"Yeah, I'll be in there in a bit."

"More wood to chop?"

He wrung out the back of his neck. "I have a lot on my mind that I want to settle down before I encounter any family members yet." He looked down at himself. "I also can't go out there like this."

I looked down at his crotch, my eyebrow scaling up. "Oh."

"I'll just wait it out," he murmured, letting his hand fall from his neck. "Unless.... you want to help alleviate the situation?"

"Oh, I see..."

His mouth twitched in a small sideways grin. "I'll pay you back for your efforts, of course."

I played with the end of a curl framing my face. "Just so we're clear," I said,"you want me to suck you off in a creepy shed."

He shrugged a shoulder. "Three minutes ago you were going to fuck me in one, no?"

I narrowed my eyes at him, reeling over a clever response. But I had nothing, and damnit, I was still vibrating with horniness like I hadn't gotten my fix. "Fine."

"Fine?"

"Yes, fine," I said. "Let's get it over with. I just remembered I was supposed to call my dad for a few minutes around lunch." I glanced at my Apple Watch around my wrist. "You've got two minutes to come." I headed over to him and started to lower to the ground, when Lucius caught me by the shoulder.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," he said. "The hell was that?"

"What?"

"That," he said, jabbing at my Apple Watch to turn off the timer. "You just scheduled my cock in."

"Yeah, so?

"On a weekend?" He rested his hands on the outer hip of the belt of his jeans in a masculine way. "A good blow job isn't something you plan, Korinna, it's spontaneous. And you definitely don't pencil it in like a hair appointment and zap all the fun out of head. Like we're.... we're..." His turned his head to the side to look out the window and ran his hand over his face. "Oddio." Oh, God.

"What?" I gasped. "Is there an axe murderer out there?"

"No, this." Lucius motioned between us, then around us, then down at his cock. "All of this. We're arguing about when you're sucking me off like an fucking old married couple."

"Isn't that a good thing? I mean, not the actual image you just created in my head­­–– but for authenticity?"

He poked at my watch. "Delete it. Delete it right now, delete it."

"Okay, okay!" I shouted, scrambling to delete the event. "I'm deleting it, cut it out!"

"Chore?" Lucius exclaimed, clasping my wrist as he read off the event. "You had time to label the event a chore? The hell, bambina? When have we ever not had fun fucking around?"

"Fucking around? You're twenty-eight years old. And the labeling thing was automatic––you know what!" I deleted the event with a 'hmph' and pulled away from him. "You just don't appreciate organization." I clicked my watch and deleted the event. "AND, I rescind my––" I twirled my finger around his dick area­­­––"offer."

His eyes were two steady, heated weights on me. "Do you now."

"It's just that, you're right. Fun is important..." I placed my hand on his chest, his attention dropping to it like a hawk as I stretched my fingers up to the hem of the neck. "And you're boring me."

Lucius leaned into me, and my heart picked up pace when his hand curved possessively around my waist, his other hand turning my face toward his, and I let it happen.

"Listen to me closely, Korinna,," he murmured. his fingertips falling away from my cheek to brushing underneath my cashmere sweater to absently tickle the bare skin of my back. "We're going to fuck. You know it, I know it." He danced his fingers over my shirt now, tracing a line down my breasts and down to my navel. "I'm going to have my way with you this weekend, one way or another. And the thing is...." His dark hazel eyes snapped to mine, a mischievous smirk lining his gorgeous mouth. "Your attitude determines how it's going to go."

His words, though gentle and matter-a-fact in outward appearance, packed a punch of raw carnality behind it that knocked the wind out of me. "Are you threatening me?" I said, managing to keep my stare level with his.

"The threat is that it can go two ways." He whispered the sentence with a dark threat laced behind each word, a devious thrill. "Either we play nice, and I'll try to make love to you like I know you want." He lowered his mouth further toward mine, until our lips almost brushed mine. "Or I'll rail your pussy so hard you'll start talking backwards."

Although I kept my face kept flat, my knees gave a little wobble. "The way you talk is so...."

"Exciting?" he offered, his warm breath tickling my lips, and I knew he would kiss me again.

"Disgusting," I corrected. I pushed him back at arm length, though it was no easy task, considering how annoyingly large he was and how he always seemed to consume all the energy in the room like some kind of mafiosi incubus.

"I love when you do that," Lucius said, his deep voice drawling out the words as he measured the distance between us with his bedroom eyes. "Pretend you don't like me just a little bit. It's sexy." His chin lifted, the epitome of bad intentions in his expression as he slowly slid his belt from a loop in his jeans and freed the latch, tugging the belt apart in a sharp movement. "But my patience has run thin, amore. Get on your knees."

Amore, snapped me into focus, and I could tell Lucius was proud by what he'd said, according the confidence in his face. My stomach felt a little fluttery under his intense gaze, images of me pleasuring him again making my body heat up instantly. "You're going to have to beg me."

Lucius' one eyebrow scaled higher than the other. He lifted his arms to rest his hands on a beam above his head, leaning his body forward in a lazy way. "Scusa?" Excuse me?

"Beg. Me," I repeated in more confidence, crossing the shed to him, and stopping to stand right in front of his face. If he was wanted to play a game of control then his big annoying ego was going to have to lay down and take some of it from me, too. "Unless you'd rather fuck your own hand instead of my mouth."

A deep, robust laugh tumbled out of him. He dropped his hands from the wooden beam, a slow swaggered walk backing me up. His expression went stony and a little malevolent, and it brought a trickle of fear down my spine. "Let's get one thing clear, bambina. La Notte's never beg."

"Very well, then." A smile tipped the corners of my mouth as I walked to the side. "Meeting adjourned, darling." I tried to pull open the shed door, but his hand was flat against the wood. We glared at each other. Him, wickedly pissed off, and me, royally pissed off.

"Meeting not adjourned, dearest," Lucius said, the deep timber of his voice sliding down my spine. "You're not leaving this fucking shed until you have jaw fatigue."

My mouth popped open like it was on cue, and I swiftly closed it in rage. "Your situation is not my prob––­"

Lucius closed his mouth over mine, the unbearable tension molding our bodies together. I could feel his hard erection through his jeans, and he could feel my breasts against this chest and my thighs on either side of his as he wedged his leg between my legs. When I combed my fingers through his hair, pressing him firmer against mine, Lucius severed the embrace in a sharp pull away, his mouth fitted around the winning smirk of a womanizer who'd gotten his way.

"So that's how I silence you."

I went to slap his shoulder, but Lucius clasped my wrist and then licked across my jaw, my whole body coming alive as he sucked on a sensitive part of my neck below my ear. He captured my hand as heat licked all over my body, guiding my palm down the hard muscle beneath his sweater. My eyes followed ruby ring on his finger, my palm brushing the soft fabric of his sweater and the hard muscle just underneath. The veins in his fingers swelled down the back of his hand as his fingers stretched out over mine, curling my hand over the bulge in his jeans so that I grabbed him. My mouth parted at how thick and hard he was and how it was all for me.

"Touch me, dolcezza." Sweetness. The husk of his voice made my thighs tingle, the intensity of his eyes breaking me down bit by bit. "Sono tutto tua." I'm all yours.

And I felt my insides might just a little bit. Darn it. I still had my hand on his cock, and I wasn't letting go. Lucius' damn well noticed too as he pulled back to look at my face, that wicked mouth turned up on one side.

He gripped the hem of his sweater, pulling it up over his head. Every inch of me turned electric with arousal. The aftermath of what I expected were brutal workouts left his body packed with natural, sinewy muscle, his tanned skin stained with that permanent ink. Ink I'd yet to fully explore, touch, kiss. His face was the epitome of arrogance, his dark brown hair messy over his forehead.

He scooped me up and turned us over so that he was leaning against the workbench, and I was hoisted up to his bare waist. My lower stomach burned with arousal straddled him from on top, my body slanted over his, my knees resting on the edge of the work bench. It was his hands on my ass that kept me astride him. Our eyes were halfway open as my tongue touched his in a slow, languid embrace. His energy matching mine as the embrace turned frantic with need, transforming into two animals cut from the same cloth, who could ruin each other in a single moment.

"Beg me," I whispered against his lips.

His laugh was a little husky, his hand sliding down my back. He turned his face into my neck, his lips skimming and tasting the sensitive flesh. "I will not hand you my balls," he said, and I could hear the amusement in his voice. "Not when we aren't even married yet."

I bit down on my lip to suppress the smile on my mouth. I pulled back, gazing down at his bare chest and the hard lined muscle of his frame.

"Are you sure about that?" I asked, running my painted nails down his bare chest and the tattoos along his hot skin. His breath went slightly labored as I reached down his stomach to his jeans, unbuttoning the clasp and sliding the metal of his zipper down.

When I reached inside of his jeans, his big hand clasped around my wrist, and he exhaled a little. My hand had been freezing cold and I'd touched him just to torment him.

"Piccolo diavolo," Lucius growled. Little devil.

His breath shuddered as I moved my fingers alone the inseam of his jeans, the heat of his body quickly warming my fingers. The denim fabric soft an expensive, until I could touch the smooth skin of his cock. Feeling the impressive size of him again made me feel empty with need inside, but I tried to ignore these thoughts as I set on torturing him just a little bit.

When I lowered to my knees, I felt a steady throb between my legs at the way his eyes tracked the movement. He pushed his jeans slowly down his thighs a little more, freeing his cock in my hand. When my thumb brushed over his sensitive tip, he jerked a little in my hand.

I leaned forward and ran my tongue over the slit of him, gathering the moisture on my tongue. His fingers gripped the edge of the workbench, and he had to visibly shake himself.

"Don't start, bambina." His warning rolled over my body like a delicious purr. His accent had thickened with lust, and I could feel the tension in his denim covered thighs beneath my hands. "You'll regret playing with me when I'm wound up like this."

"Doubt it," I said, caressing him so softly with my tongue that I saw him shiver again. His control wavered with every daring move I made, and seeing such a big, powerful man crumble underneath my hands made me feel a sense of power too.

"Korinna." Lucius weaved his fingers into my hair, the firmness of his grasp making me tilt my head up. "I'm trying to play nice because I know you've been hurt. But if you keep teasing me like that with your tongue, I'm screwing the back of your throat, and I'm not going to be nice about it."

"Who says you have to be nice?"

Lucius stilled, before his head tilted a little. "God, that mouth." Suddenly he fisted my hair, my head jerking back a little with the sharp movement. "Metti fuori la lingua." Stick out your tongue.

The harsh grate of his words jarred me into a frenzy of arousal. The element of trust between us felt oddly natural he slid himself across my tongue to wet the length of him first. His low groan sent tingles down my thighs, my knees digging into the cement floor as he positioned his dick with his hand and slowly inserted his length into my mouth

"Relax your throat for me."

Lucius guided my head forward in a gentle motion, until he fit himself as far in as he could, and I choked a little as reflexes kicked in. When he tried to pull out, I coaxed him to stay right where he was with my hands on the back of his legs.

Lucius cursed under his breath and blew out a long, ragged breath. "Good god, just like that. Mi fai impazzire" You're driving me crazy. He held himself in my mouth a moment longer, before his hips started to roll into a small rhythm, his length sliding back and forth against my tongue, testing the limits between us.

He fisted my hair with both hands this time. "That's right. Show me how much you like my big cock in your mouth."

I slid my lips up and down his shaft, my hand pumping him in sync. He tilted his head down to watch me. "Do you have any idea how many times...I've had to fuck myself to the image of you? Your gorgeous pink little pussy..." His words sent me on a frenzy, and I watched his eyes roll back a little bit as I ran my tongue over his balls. "I'm going to fuck you so good for this. Dio mio, bella."

Lucius reached down to hold my head firmly in place, and suddenly he was moving my head at his leisure, sliding in and out of my mouth at a frantic pace that left me gagging. "Fuck, fuck, fuck." His orgasm wracked through him as he spilled into my mouth.

Just then, someone barged into the shed. Lucius reacted fast and managed to maneuver himself in front of me before he was exposed and tuck himself into his pants. But it was clear something had happened by Lucius' lack of shirt alone as I scrambled to stand up in front of him.

Matteo, Lucius' one of two eighteen-year-old identical brothers, started laughing in the doorway.

"Oh, shit, sorry," he said, his mouth peeling into a mischievous grin. He stuck his head back outside the doorframe. "MEO! Dai un'occhiata a questo! Lu's getting it on in the fucking shed with Korinna!"

"Matteo!" Lucius roared, making him turn his head with a wide-eyed look. Lucius tore toward his brother at full speed, and the two of them flew out into the snowy yard. "CHE DUE COGLIONI­­­­!" What the fuck!

"Ahhhh!" Matteo screamed from a distance.

I ran to the shed doorway to see the commotion. The sight of both of them trudging through the snow after each other actually hysterical. Even tho Matteo was leaner and more agile, Lucius' legs were longer, and it didn't take long before he pummeled into Matteo, making him fall into the sground. Lucius started to stuff snow into Matteo's face, when Meo, Matteo's twin, came hoping of the woodworks with a battle cry and leapt onto Lucius' back.

At this point I was crying with laughter. Lucius rolled with Meo across the ground and tossed him off of him like a gorilla. Meo tumbled and righted himself, getting back up onto his knees to quickly started making snowballs to throw at Lucius, so I finally jumped in and built some snowballs myself to throw at Meo. Which turned into an all-out snowball fight between the two of us, all while Matteo and Lucius hashed out their brotherly fight.

"RAGAZZI!"

Lucius, who was dragging Matteo screaming and laughing by the ankle across the ground, dropped his leg in a heartbeat and threw up his hands. All three La Notte brothers faced their mother in horror. Their mother stood at the top of the hill in front of the lake house with her arms crossed over her chest. I realized Meo had a cut on his cheek as he touched his fingertips to it beside me.

"Che diavolo è questo, Lucius!" she shouted. What the hell is this, Lucius!

Matteo started to laugh. "Lucius and Korinna were––!" Lucius cupped his hand firmly over Matteo's mouth and yanked him into him, pretending it was a loving gesture as planted a big wet kiss to Matteo's forehead.

"Building a snowman for my beautiful mama!" Lucius finished with a grin, but his mother did not look any happier. She turned to look over her shoulder.

My heart stuttered as a man came down the hill from behind Lucius' mother. Matteo and Meo both stiffened, and Lucius put space between himself and his brothers. Even from a distance, I could not mistake the immediate likeness this man held to the boys, especially Lucius.

"Inside," Lazzaro La Notte said, his booming voice carrying easily to us. "Now."

<3 <3 <3

THANK YOU for reading! Don't forget to VOTE, share, and leave lots of feedback on this book help get this story out there!!!

Author's note:

YEEEEE It's been a hot minute. I'm neck deep in edits for Death is My BFF right now (Talk about a BDE KING) so that's why edits have been slow!

 Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and let me know what you thought!!!

What's that? This book isn't hot enough yet for you? NOTED.

SCREAM "ZADDI LA NOTTE KISS ME RN" IF YOU WANT MORE!!!

COME JOIN ME AND SUPPORT MY JOURNEY ON SOCIAL MEDIA! Tiktok, instagram, and Twitter: katrocks247

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.3K 1.8K 24
-𝐀 πŒπ€π…πˆπ€ π‘πŽπŒπ€ππ‚π„- ~𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐑𝐞 πˆπ‹π‹πˆπ‚πˆπ“ π’π„π‘πˆπ„π’~ [CAN BE READ AS STANDALONES] ~β€’~ 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐀 π‘π”π’π’πŽ A...
957K 16.2K 65
[Semi Edited ] Previously Know As 'Adoration' Book One In The Russo Series "So fucking tight" he praised backing up looking at my body as he thumbs m...
117K 2.9K 30
"Remember how wet you were when you decide to start avoiding me again. Remember how you came all over me. Remember how you felt in this exact moment...
7.7M 321K 48
"Its a deal then". "Okay", he replied and before I had the chance to kick him out of my couch, outside my door away from me he placed his lips on min...