To catch a dream

By imaginator33

Belle Harrington has three dreams for senior year. 1.) Get into Harvard. 2.) Truly fall in love. 3.) Stay out... More

INTRODUCTION
🎵PLAYLIST🎶
🤎Characters Aesthetics🤎
Prologue
01
03
04

02

24 2 8
By imaginator33

I love parties.

I thrive in them, the music moves through me and I can be free.

I dance to the beat with a random guy who's behind me holding my waist. We move in perfect rhythm and our energy matches perfectly. His hands slowly come upwards from my waist and rest on my neck. I turn to stare into his eyes and he captures my lips.

The alcohol must have gotten to my head because I kissed him back. The kiss is rough and our breathing quickens. His right hand is placed on my neck and his left hand holds my waist close to his core.

I open my eyes and see a pair of hazel eyes sternly staring at us. If looks could kill we would have been ten feet underground.

I enjoy having this effect on him, I smile and the guy I'm kissing takes that as a good sign and lifts me. That seems to be the last straw for Noah as he starts walking toward us, our eyes never leaving each other. I finally get a look at the guy I've been dancing with and realize that he is Beck, the captain of our football rival team. He and Noah are arch-enemies.

"I've always wanted this," He breathes into my ear and I cave into his touch. "Noah was just always in my way."

Before Noah can get close, I whisper something to Beck's ear and he chuckles as he begins to carry me upstairs. We move further away from Noah, and he stops chasing us and stares at me with a dangerous smirk. I blow him a kiss and go back to kissing his enemy.

Beck shuts the door as we enter the room and pulls away to look at me. "Are you guys done for real, this time?"

I nod. "Definitely."

He grins and drops me on the bed to take off his shirt. His chiseled chest comes into view and his abs glows under the street light which was the only source of light in the doom coming through the windows. I slowly get up and walk toward him, my eyes fixed on his chest.

"Like what you see?"

I giggle and place my palm on his chest, tracing his abs with the tip of my newly done pink coffin nails. "I really do," I slur out and he draws a sharp breath at my touch. I look at him seductively from beneath my lashes. He towers over me and I know that boys like it when the girl gives them that look.

That's the first step, using the gaze to manipulate them.

"You're doing some things to me, Belle. Be mine for tonight."

I don't reply and instead, I turn for him to unzip my tube top. I can feel his hands shaking, as much as he breathes, as he unzips my tube top leaving me with only my strapless bra on.

"So fucking sexy," He whispers.

Just as I was about to reply, the door bursts open. Noah stands behind it with a cigarette in his hands, he throws it on the floor and steps on it before walking in.

Noah with a cigarette? That's not right. Noah doesn't smoke.

How does he manage to look so hot even when I hate him?

It happens so fast, he punches Beck in the face and Beck stargers a little. He touches the spot where Noah punches him and instinctively punches him back. Soon Noah has Beck on the floor and keeps on punching him not listening to my calls for him to stop.

The entrance of the room soon starts to get full and people begin to bring out their phones, making me immediately hide my face. I can't get caught on video like this... My college is on the line.

"Noah! Noah!" A voice yells.

"Everyone leave this room now." Another voice yells and people begin to scatter away.

I slowly look up to see Mike and Luca. I sigh in relief. They are members of the football team and Noah's friends. They pull him off Beck and help Beck up.

"Are you okay?" I immediately go to Beck who has a bruised face and bloody lip.

"Oh wow. Yeah, ask your fucking buddy how he is first," Noah spits trying to come at us again but gets held back by Mike and Luca.

"Man calm down," Luca says and stands in front of Noah. Now Noah's face is blocked from my view and all I can see is Luca's dreadlocks.

"You know what?" Beck pips up and gently holds me while moving forward. "You're just fucking toxic in every way. I thought it was just your way of speaking but your emotions even with your ex are just the worst. You need fucking therapy. Go get help."

Noah gets out of Luca's grip ready to hit Beck when I step in between them.

"Stop this madness. What's wrong with you?" I yell in frustration.

"What's wrong with me?" Noah asks with a hint of hurt in his voice. "You're my girlfriend."

"Ex." I correct him.

He scoffs and licks his lips then looks back at me with a soft and pleading gaze. "We just had a little fight, Belle..... We can't end things just because of a fight."

"When we keep on fighting about the same thing with no change I think that's a hint to end things. I don't even think I can forgive you this time. You're not healthy for me. I can't keep doing this to myself." I cry and don't know when the tears come out. I quickly wipe them.

"I love you, Belle." He tries to grab my face but Beck holds his hands making him earn a death glare from Noah.

"Don't touch me."

"Dude back off," Mike says to Beck. "Don't make matters worse."

"Leave my arm before I cut yours off," Noah says through gritted teeth.

"Stop it," I yell frustrated by this whole charade. "I don't need either of you standing up for me or anything. I just wanted to have a little fun before going back for senior year and this...." I point at them. "I don't need it in my life."

With that said I walked out of the room with just my bra and skirt, totally frustrated.

I need something.

Just as if my prayers are heard. I bump into Jackson.

"Hey, Muffin," Jackson purs and grabs me into a hug.

Yep, he is definitely high.

"Jackson hey, how are you?" I ask still in his arms. He rocks me left and right and that gives me the hint to try and let go.

He holds my shoulder and smiles. "Where's Bexie?" I shout over the music.

"Huh?"

"Bexie Bexie."

"Oh, my baby?" He says and scratches his hair which is in a loosely done man bun.

Jackson Tanaka is my twin's boyfriend. I love him but get this. He's the drug dealer at our school and he graduated two years ago so now he's the dealer at both NYU and our school. And worse of all, Bexley has no idea of his deals. We've been helping him hide this fact because he's been promising to stop. And he isn't.

"You're high. Are you sick? What are you going to tell her?"

"We don't tell her," He laughs and almost stumbles making me grab him.

"Give me some then I won't tell her," I say holding my hands out.

"You know I can't do that," He says and shakes his head.

Frustrated I decided to fake a call to Bexley. It works and he immediately gives me what I want while cursing under his breath. I salute him and make my way outside.

Outside is breezy and I shiver as I walk out the lawn where different teenagers are dancing skin to skin and the music floats in the air. How have there been no noise complaints?

I find my way to the poolside where only a guy is sitting at the lounge with his eyes closed. I sigh and sit two seats from him hoping he isn't dead and probably sleeping.

As soon as I sit I notice him moving and look to see him taking a whiff of the cigarette which was on the table beside him. He says nothing and just stares at the sky.

I haven't seen him around before. He must be new.

I place the goods beside me and clear my throat to get his attention but to him, it seems like I'm invisible. He doesn't even glance at me. I stare at him and he's definitely aware of this.

He's ignoring me on purpose. His dirty blond hair was ruffled and due to the blue lights, I couldn't see his eye color. His white tee clenches onto his body not in a way that seems like he shopped in the kids section ew, it's his perfect size and he matched it with a black short which stopped above his knee.

My next move. I stand up, remove my hair from its ponytail, and let it cascade down my bare back. Also ignoring him, I take off my skirt. Now I'm standing in my strapless bra and matching underwear. Not bothering to glance at him to see his reaction I dive into the pool and the coldness of the water clouds me. Just at that moment 23 by Miley Cyrus one of my favorite songs of all time began playing and the lights began to change from blue...... to red to the beat.

After swimming to the end of the pool and back to where I dived from which is where he's sitting. I look up to see his head thrown back and the smoke from his cigarette escaping his lips. With a smirk, I go back into the water.

I want him. And I'm going to have him.

I come back up to see his empty seat. My lips part in disappointment and I stretch my neck searching for him, my search is interrupted by a splash sound and I turn to see this mysterious boy diving into the water.

Now my lips part in shock and amusement. He comes back up and runs his hands through his now-wet hair. He is shirtless which leaves me speechless. His chiseled chest glows under the neon lights and his eyes sparkle with amusement.

My expression must have been priceless because he chuckles and swims towards me. With just his chuckle I notice a dimple on his left cheek.

Did I mention that I am a sucker for guys with dimples?? Because I am!

I quickly replace my expression with a smirk before he gets to me. He stays in front of me and the breeze is threatening to make me weak but I can't back down now.

"Hey," I say, looking at him from underneath my lashes. His smirk never leaves his lips.

Mission la success girls.

"Hey," He replies. His voice instantly makes me weak. He has a deep masculine voice but not too deep just the perfect depth for me to die in. It has a husky tone to it and I love it.

"I've not really seen you around. I'm Belle." I start and tilt my head. He's taller than me and that's impressive considering that I'm five feet eight inches.

He raises his hands and moves them closer to me then moves the tendril of hair which has been in front of my right eye to the side of my face. He traces his index finger from my face down to my chin, he rests his hands under my chin. He did all this while locking his eyes with mine.

"I just moved here. I'm Axel."

I'm the one with the moves and manipulative skills but he makes me feel..... Like how the guys I flirt with probably feel. He has a strong effect on me without doing much. I need to get back in control.

Pushing my female instinct and reaction to his touch behind my head, I move closer to him and my hands find their way to his chest. My nails slowly trace his abs and rest above his waistband.

Something changes. I affect him. He quickly masks his reaction and sticks his tongue in his cheek. It became obvious that we both knew what we were doing. It was a matter of who could make the other melt faster.

No guy had ever done this with me. I always have the upper hand but here, we both refuse to back down. The tension, the sexual tension, and the urge to capture his lips right here is astronomical.

A low breath escapes my lips as he takes his hands to my waist and massages the spot above my waistband with his thumb. "Eyes on me Belle," He speaks as my eyes wander to his chest.

I look up at him and now our faces are inches away from each other.

Noah was definitely worried about the wrong guy.

I feel his warm breath on my cheeks and his right hand comes up to cup my face. His thumb slowly caresses my lips. Our eye contact was still going strong and I took my hands behind his neck.

"The way you look at me..." He begins with a whisper.

"What do you mean?" I play dumb and blink.

He laughs and sucks in a breath obviously having the time of his life. I find myself smiling and chuckling.

"Kiss me," I whisper into his ear, and in less than a second his lips capture mine. Almost like he's been waiting for this moment all his life.

His lips are soft as they crash on mine and his grip on my waist tightens. Suddenly the water doesn't seem as cold anymore and the breeze becomes magical. Everything seems perfect.

I feel him smile between the kiss.

Here I am kissing a stranger in a pool at my ex's house with the music blasting from every corner and the neon lights illuminating our almost bare bodies.

Now this is the perfect start for senior year.

I almost forgot about what happened the previous year. The incident didn't plan on leaving me anytime soon.

~~~

Heyyyy

What do we think?

I really enjoyed writing this chapter and I hope you all enjoyed reading it.

Things are getting juicy gradually and I can't wait for you all to see what I have installed for you😭

Please please please vote, comment, and share🙏❤

SOTD: The Night Is Still Young by Nicki Minaj.

"I never worry, life is a journey
I just wanna enjoy the ride
What is the hurry? It's pretty early
It's okay, we'll take our time
The night is still young
The night is still young..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 130 41
With every one of Finn's kisses, Charlie loses a little bit of her old self. Right now, maybe that's what she needs. *** Charlie Wolfe, introvert a...
2.1M 61.7K 56
''There is only one thing crossing my mind right now. If he hates me so much, then why the hell is he kissing me back?'' ----------------------- Emma...
407K 10.5K 57
"Her troubled eyes held fire. The kind of fire that was capable of burning me to ash." ***** I grabbed her chin with my free hand, making her look at...
643K 14.3K 30
Maddie can't remember the last 2 years, but she knows Ethan is the handsome boy who's been haunting her dreams. Do they have an insta-spark, or a pas...