Jasly Diariesโค

By Anu_sharma21

๐“™๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ฝ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“™๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ต๐”‚ More

๐•Š๐•™๐• ๐•ฅ-๐Ÿ™| ๐”น๐•’๐•’๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ค๐•™๐ŸŒง
๐•Š๐•™๐• ๐•ฅ-๐Ÿš|๐•Š๐•”๐•™๐• ๐• ๐• ๐•”๐•ฃ๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•™๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ’•
๐•Š๐•™๐• ๐•ฅ-3|๐•€ ๐•๐• ๐•ง๐•– ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ๐Ÿ’—
๐•Š๐•™๐• ๐•ฅ-๐Ÿœ|๐”ป๐• ๐•๐•๐•ฆ๐Ÿงธ
๐’๐ก๐จ๐ญ-๐Ÿ”|๐–๐ก๐จ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ก๐จ๐ญโ“

Shot-5|Only her๐Ÿค

1.3K 177 159
By Anu_sharma21

Ending will be unexpected so don't judge before reading the whole chapter.😁

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

As professor didn't arrived yet, students are gathering around in group and chatting.

Jasmin is sitting with Aly, Disha, Rahul and Krishna. Aly is looking around to see any girl is free but all are involved in lovey dovey moments with their boyfriend.

He sighed and keep his head over Jas shoulder who in return pat his cheek lightly.

"Koi hai hi nhi flirt karne ke liye" Aly said with a sad pout.

Everyone chuckled on his flirty behavior.

"Don't worry Aly aaj ek nayi ladki aane wali h class me" Disha said patting his shoulder but Aly's eyes twinkled listening her words.

He stood up immediately and settled on an empty desk.

"Kab aayegi yaar wo" Aly murmured rubbing his palm together while his friends chuckled.

They are aware of his healthy flirting. From the whole college, whether it's their junior, senior or same batch mates, he flirted with everyone.

No! He is not a play boy. The thing is...he loves to flirt.

Suddenly Sheikh entered in class with a girl. Their class boys start drooling over her while their girlfriends start glaring them.

"Professor is absent. Mazaa kro haramiyo" Sheikh shouted and happiness covered in every corner of classroom.

"Come na!" Sheikh said with a sly smile to that girl who nodded in response.

Sheikh moved towards his group member and indicates them to that new girl and said "Guys new admission".

With a nod everyone shifted their gaze towards that new girl who is giving seducing look to both Rahul and Aly.

Krishna and Disha instantly disliked her even Rahul start feeling uncomfortable in her gaze. Jasmin just smiled as her whole concentration is on her books like always.

But they can't judge someone just by their looks. So Introduction start.

"Disha Parmar" Disha said and smiled. That girl nodded then she looked towards Rahul.

"My boyfriend, Rahul Vaidya" Disha said hugging Rahul arm making everyone giggle on her possessiveness.

"Krishna Mukherjee" Krishna said and shaked her hands with her.

"Jasmin Bhasin" Jasmin introduced and nodded towards her which that girl reprociated with a tight smile.

"Hey beautiful! Aly Goni" Aly said with a cheeky smile.

"Hey guys...My name is Nikki tamboli" Nikki said with a toothy smile and waved her hand towards everyone.

"Konsi boli?" Rahul asked with confused look.

"It's Tamboli Rahul" Nikki corrected him and Rahul made a perfect O face.

"By the way Aly...can I sit with you?" Nikki asked Aly pointing empty seat beside him.

"Aree why not beautiful. Sit na" Aly said patting the space beside him.

'Oh thanks handsome Nikki said and winked towards Aly.

'Hayee' Aly said throwing his head back while keeping his hands above his heart.

Nikki giggled keeping her right hand over her mouth. She settled beside him. Except Jasmin, her friends covered them and start chatting.

'So tell about you na' Aly said turning towards Nikki.

'What should I tell you about me' Nikki replied with a beautiful smile.

'Tumhari aawaz kitni pyari h kuch bhi bolo me sunuga" Aly said and winked.

'Hein!' Nikki shouted in jer cracked voice that except Aly, all gang members shut their eyes tightly.

'Wese Krishna darling tum kadhi kyu ho? Betho na.' Aly said indicating the empty seat infront of him.

Krishna rolled her eyes and replied 'Meri tension tu na kr...you continue' she said pointing towards Nikki with a tight smile.

'Ha ha Gaurav hi tension le sakta h na teri...me toh tera dost kha rha' Aly said and wiped his invisible tears. Krishna rolled her eyes on his drama and smacked his head.

'Disha baby tu hi Beth jaa mere saamane...ye Krishna baby ab badal gyi h ab ye Gaurav ki Krishna h' Aly said and Disha nodded her head controlling herself not to laugh.

'Kutte wo sirf meri baby h samjha...no baby babu only Bhabhi' Rahul said in warning tone.

'Aur Aly itna flirt mat kr ladkiya maaregi kisi din chapalo se' Sheikh said and everyone nodded.

'But I don't mind with Aly flirting. Actually I loved it.' Nikki said pinching Aly's cheek.

Dishul, Sheikh and Krishna palmed her forehead. They all looked towards Jasmin who is already looking towards Aly and Nikki.

'Gyi ye' Sheikh murmured.

Aly continued his flirting with Nikki but suddenly he looked towards his gang members who are looking in same direction.

He also looked in that direction to see Jasmin busy with her books. Shaking his head in disbelief he got up.

'Excuse me' he said and moved towards Jasmin.

He settled beside her and smiled. Jasmin smiled back. Aly removed her glasses and kept it over the table.

Nikki who is observing their actions felt jealous. She turned her face to look their friends smiling.

'Jasmin Aly ki acchi dost lagti h' Nikki said with a fake smile.

'Acchi nhi sabse khaas...jaan h wo Aly ki' Sheikh replied.

'Ohh I see' Nikki replied and again looked towards them.

Aly cupped Jasmin right cheek and kissed her left cheek.

Nikki eyes widened and in jerk she turned her face to the gang who are now smirking.

Ignoring their look she asked 'They are only friends?'

Rahul made a tched sound and replied 'They are more than friends'.

'Means Girlfriend Boyfriend?' Nikki asked with pure jealously.

'Abe nahi pagali' Krishna said and Nikki sighed in relief but her dreams scattered in a second.

'Jasmin is Aly's fiancee actually. They are going to marry after college' and with these lines, Disha is managed to take the floor which is beneath Nikki.

'What?' Nikki whispered shouted to look back.

Aly is holding Jasmin hand in his. He kissed the back side of her palm making her blush. She turned her face to other side and wiggled her hand to come out from his hold but Aly being Aly pulled her more close towards him by holding her waist. He kept his chin over her shoulder and whispered something which made her cheeks turned into deep red. She immediately turned and hugged him tightly, hiding her face in his chest. Aly laughed and wrapped his hands around her.

'Agar wo uska fiancee h toh mujhse usne flirt kyu kiya?' Nikki asked with hurt expression.

'That was healthy flirting babe. Aly sabke sath karta h. Actually he likes to compliment.' Disha replied.

'Aur Jasmin? Usko koi issue nhi?' She asked and everyone chuckled.

'Nikki wo khud se jyada vishwas karti h Aly pe and she knows Aly will never ever break her trust. Aly bhi apni limit jaanta h. He never tried to be touchy or tried to cross his limits with any girl. Wo mere sath bhi flirt karta h...Disha ke sath bhi even college ki sabhi ladkiyo ke sath but uske dil me Jasmin ki jagah koi nahi le sakta tabhi toh Jasmin wo pehli ladki h jisko usne propose kiya and then sab shi rha toh engagement bhi ho gyi and ab 2 saal baad shadi bhi...sab sorted h unki life me' Krishna replied with a smile.

Nikki turned her face to look a genuine smile on his face which indicates how happy he is with her.

She sighed and with a smile said 'True they are so happy with each other company'.

'Yeah' Sheikh replied.

Jasly convo.

'Aly chodh sab dekh rhe h' Jasmin said wiggling in his arm but Aly tighten his hold around her.

'Phele long drive ke liye haa kar' Aly said but Jasmin nodded in no.

'Ghar par kya bolungi?' Jasmin asked.

'Jo harr baar bolti h...Papaji me Aly ji ke sath bahar jau?' He mocked her while she made an angry pout.

'Mene kab Aly ji bola?' Jasmin asked.

'Wo yaad h jab hum first date pe gye the jha humari first ki...' before he can complete Jasmin kept her palm over his mouth.

'Alyy...sab yhi h kuch toh sharam kr' she said sternly but Aly rolled his eyes and removed her hand not before kissing there.

'Tu jyada sharmaa nhi rhi? Ese toh mujhse jyada bold banti h harr time call pe dekho toh romance sujhta h tujhe toh ab?' Aly asked wiggling his eyebrows.

'Because me sharif bacchi hu aur ek acchi image h meri yha' Jasmin replied with a proud look.

'Oh very good' saying this he left her and clapped. Jasmin bow down her head in thank you.

'Or ye kya kr rhi h?' Aly asked seeing the pages on which she was writing something few minutes back.

'Dollu ke liye love letter likh rhi thi' she grinned seeing his jealous face.

'Me bol rha hu usko ese faadh dunga' Aly replied with action of cutting something.

'Alyyyy' she whinced and he made face.

'Ab shi bta' he said while reading those papers.

'Kal jo assignments submit karne h na wo complete kr rhi thi' she said and gathered all paper and stapled them together.

'Oh shit! Me bhul gya ye kaam toh' Aly murmured with shock expression.

Jasmin chuckled and replied 'Kuch Naya bta'.

'Very funny' he said making face and she laughed.

'Ye le' she handled him those stapled papers which she just completed now.

'Inka me kya kru?' He asked with a frown.

Jasmin rolled her eyes and replied 'Aarti kar...pool chdha inpe kyuki yhi bchayenge tujhe Sneha Mam se...Abe Dumbo tere liye hi complete kiya h ye assignment mene...aur mera assignment toh mene tab hi kr liya tha jab ye diya gya tha...samjha'.

Aly squealed in happiness and kissed her cheek tightly. Jasmin pushed him away and murmured KUTTA while wiping the saliva from her cheek.

Aly gave a toothy smile and side hugged her. She lightly slapped her cheek and both stayed like this only ignoring everyone.

Because when they are together, Sukoon is all they feel.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

So how was the story.

I don't know what I have written. It's just I thought this plot and immediately pen down it.

If you don't liked this story then tell me I will delete it.

In few minutes, update will be there in arrange marriage also.

See you soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.9K 426 84
Jung Jaehyun oneshots enjoy loves smut ๐Ÿ’‹ fluff ๐Ÿ’• angst ๐Ÿ’ข ect ๐Ÿ’š Sad ๐Ÿ’ง but yes there will be WARNINGSโš ๏ธโš ๏ธโš ๏ธ
6.8K 478 26
love story love with your friend ๐Ÿ’• thura Dard thura pyar thuri larrai thuri muhabbat yehi hei love jasly ki kahani https://youtu.be/ahu3Rif2hMA?si=3...
335 2 20
๐™น๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š’๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ :) [๐šŒ๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š—๐š˜๐š ๐š–๐š’๐š—๐šŽ] ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐š - 8/20/22 ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š’๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š - 10/30/22