𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭-𝟔|𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐭❓

After so long finally another shot here...I hope you like it.

I want lots of Inline comments this time because writing one shot requires more time.

________●♡●________

Jasmin and Aly got married two years back. Although both had arrange marriage, no one can identify it seeing the love between the couple. They eventually fall for each other through their care and affection.

Today both of them took leave from their respective work to spend some quality time with each other. Rather than spending time with each other, they are busy in watching BIGG BOSS episodes.

Jasmin being bored with drama shown in this reality show, got up and moved to kitchen to prepare Maggi for them. After fifteen minutes, she moved out taking two bowls, one for her other one for him.

Reaching in living area, she saw Aly seeing some kind of award show. Actually he is drooling over an actress whose smile is really beautiful...Innocence is dripping from her face...dimples on both side of her lips. She is wearing a backless black gown. That cute girl is looking smoky hot in that attire.

And Aly is staring her. Typical boys!

Jasmin felt some kind of fire in her stomach. Moving towards him, he placed the bowl on table with thud. Aly being scared with sudden sound, jumped on his place.

"Kya huaa Jasmin?" Aly asked with wide eyes.

Without replying him, she just settled on couch away from him. Aly cringe his eyebrows being confused. His eyes landed on the bowl in which Maggi is inviting him to have it.

Licking his lips, he leaned forward and in happiness shouted, "Maggi..."

His eyes are twinkling because of happiness. Jasmin made face on his reaction. Ignoring him she start having her Maggi.

"So the best actress award goes to......Twinkle Khanna for Honeymoon"

JASMIN'S POV

As soon as announcement is done by the host who is standing on the stage there, I heard a strong yet happiness dripping shout "Yes".

I looked towards Aly who is smiling cheekily making my hold over the fork tighten.

Can I kill this person with this fork?

NO then how I will finish this maggi?

Okay so let's finish this maggi first then I will encounter this man who is my PATI PARMESHWAR with my fork.

"She is well deserving" Again I heard his murmur.

No yaar. Ye banda meri maggi ke piche kyu pdha h?

Jasmin please baby control your anger...jealously...irritation...for me my maggi pleased to me with puppy face.

I am not jealous I mentally told her through telepathy with my glares.

Ya and everyone can prepare me in two minutes. Haina? Maggi whispered yell to me in sarcasm.

Hadh h! Ye bhi sunna rhi h.

"Uff" Again his voice echoed in my ears.

Ye toh gya ab.

Before I can stab my fork in his sneakers something diverted my attention.

"So...so...so...get ready for the most awaited award. Best actor award goes to..." Host stopped for few seconds in order to suspense...

TICK...TICK