His Multiple Personality Diso...

By KookfilmFiction

"You should stay away from me, I-I can hurt you" Taehyung whispered almost at the verge of crying. "You can n... More

Prologue
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Epilogue
New story ๐Ÿ˜€
New story (2)๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
MPD Season 2??

Chapter 13

3.6K 249 14
By KookfilmFiction

Vante: “Trusting you was my mistake! Tell me what do you want?! Now it’s only you and me!”
He growled and approached me. I backed away quickly.

I was on the verge of crying.

Y/n: “Vante… p-please stay there.. don’t come n-near me please.. hear me ou—”
She choked out in panic.

Vante: “I don’t freaking care!”
He punched the wall beside me, I flinched and covered my ears as tears started flowing out my already wet eyes.

I was terrified. He looked very scary unlike previous times.

Vante: “Just tell me already, why are you being with me? What do you want?!”
He asked calmly but his voice was no less than venomous.

Y/n: “I-I really don’t know a-about how you got t-the stomach pain, b-but the nurse told t-that you have food poisoned…”

Vante: “oh then what did you make me eat, hm?”
I gulped down harshly.

Y/n: “I didn’t! I-I didn’t make you eat anything..”

My body was trembling, he leaned closer to me and tucked my hair back of my ear softly, yet my body shivered in fear.

Vante: “Really love?”
He whispered venomously. His face was devoid of any emotions, as his finger traced my jaw.

Y/n: “w-we had b-breakfast outside.. K-Kimchi w-wanted to—”

Vante: “Did you mix something? Or are you lying?”
He whispered.

Y/n: “T-Trust me Vante…I am not lying and nor d-did I mix something..”
I was sobbing but he didn’t care nor did he felt anything like guilt, he stared with the same expression.

Vante: “What do you want from me? Hm?”
He deadpanned. His one hand was clutching on my wrist, while his nails were digging in.

Vante: “TELL ME!”
I shivered and cried hysterically. I had no words.

Vante: “Don’t you dare cry! Because it’s annoying! You bitch!”
He tightened his grip on my wrist, I yelped in pain, when he shoved me to the wall.

Vante: “You want this right?”
He started roaming his hand around my side waist. I gasped.

Y/n: “W-what are you d—”

Vante: “shh, I know what you want! Let me give it to you b’tch..”
He brought his palm around my belly and caressed it, leaning closer to me eventually.

Y/n: “s-stop please… don’t..”

The more I tried to push him the more he pressed his body against mine. I was scared.

Scared of the one I love..

I regret to love such a person… was all I could think. I still pleaded him but he did the same. Our bodies were touching, there was no gap left.

Vante: “Enjoy..”
He whispered huskily and brought his lips on my neck, once I felt those lips touching my neck, I closed my eyes and jerked away his body, with all the energy I had left.

I sobbed, he looked at me dangerously.

Y/n: “You’re the b’tch here! It’s you!”
She yelled hysterically.

Vante: “Don’t yell at me! You slut!"
I gasped. Slut? Is that all I am to him. He thinks of me like that? The boy I’ve loved wholeheartedly?

I punched him right in the face.

Y/n: “You’re the most disgusting person I’ve ever seen in my life! You disgusts me! I regret everything! EVERYTHING!"

His eyes turned red in anger, I glared at him with hurt eyes, he pushed me hardly and that’s when I felt an unbearable pain surging in my skull.

I groaned painfully and grabbed my head. My surroundings were spinning, I collapsed on the floor. Sooner or later I blacked out.

Vante POV

I never intended to touch her in a bad way, I would never do that, but I just wanted to test her, she passed but instead I called her that?

My heart clenched with pain, I never wanted to disrespect any girl, especially her but I did.. I tried approaching her to apologize.

But that didn’t long, when she punched me right on my face, my body trembled in anger, my regrets vanished in seconds and all I could notice her was a threat.. a threat like those people in my past.

I pushed her hardly in reflex, and that’s when I gasped when she hit her head against the wall. My world seemed to disappear before my eyes.

I rushed to her when she blacked out.

Vante: “Hey! Y/n… Y/n.. open your eyes please”
I held her close to my chest.

Vante: “Please wake up…”
I whispered worriedly as I picked her up bridal style. My eyes blurred as I quickly carried her towards the near hospital.

I regretted everything. For the first time I felt my chest heavy. It didn’t seem to end up like this. I never wanted to hurt her, b-but I was blank, Anger took control of me.

But I did good right? I protected Taehyung from a threat.. I did good, this time I succeeded. But why do I feel sad, hurt.

Vante: “please check up on her.. please..”
I pleaded to the doctor once I saw him. He rushed with some nurses and laid her down on the stretcher.

“We’ll check up on her, please wait out..”
The doctor politely spoke. I gave in and stayed out.

Don’t feel bad! You did good! She deserved it! Yes she did! Now she won’t bother me anymore, she won’t.

I felt empty just by thinking that. I shouldn’t feel bad. I hated myself for everything.

I don’t care.. I thought to myself and turned around to leave.

“Excuse me sir..”

He halted and turned around, with an unbothered expression.

The nurse sweetly bowed to him.

“You can’t go yet.. please wait here.. until she gets her consciousness back. And also the doctor wants to talk with you .”

“Me?”

He asked, she nodded and went away. He was scared, would be an understatement.

That’s when the doctor approached him.

“The girl has bruises on her wrist and almost invisible handprint on her cheek… do you know anything about that? Even her head was hit and that’s why she got unconscious..”

He gulped. His throat went dry, what was he supposed to say?  He don’t want himself to go in an asylum again. He will fail again.

“how do you know her sir?”

Vante: “uh.. I-I am her roommate..”
The doctor nodded in understanding.

“So you might know what happened to her?”

Vante: “I—”

“Sir, she’s back to consciousness..”

“Oh that’s really good!”
He looked at him with an oh so suspicious gaze.

Vante POV

“I want you to stay here, I need to ask her about this, and then we have to call up the cops!”

The doctor spoke and went in. Looking around in horror, I clenched my fists in frustration. I slowly leaned towards the door, and sneakily started hearing the commotion inside.

She surely wanted to do this from a long time, to catch me in her trap.

My opinion about her was always right! She was sent by my father to sent me to an asylum. I'm not a psycho!

“Are you okay now?”
The doctor asked.

Y/n nodded her head with a smile, more likely a weak smile, somehow my heart clenched at the sight. I looked away angrily.

“So may I ask you, what happened? How did you black out?”
The doctor asked again.

I gulped and looked down, staring at the floor aggressively. My hands were clenching, and my knuckles turned yellow.

Y/n: “I-I just tripped and lost the balance..”

My eyes slightly widened, and my fists loosened. Why did she—

“oh, it’s okay, but how did you get this bruises? Is the boy who brought you here involved? Don’t hide it okay.. I’ll call up cops right now—”

Y/n: “no no.. It’s nothing like that.. actually I met some bullies t-today so they.. you know—”
She muttered.

“So shouldn’t you complain in your University?”

Y/n: “I would this time..”
She gave a smile to the worried doctor.

“I just doubted that boy outside. He looked so wrecked..”
He chuckled slightly.

Y/n: “Could you send him inside, please?”

“oh yes! Take care of yourself and you’ll be discharged after I write you down some prescription..”
Y/n nodded and muttered a thank you with a small smile.

I didn’t notice myself still looking down, my eyes were slightly filled with tears. I misunderstood her like every time. I regretted everything I did.

“She wants to meet you, you may go in!”
I snapped out and nodded with an emotionless expression, I entered, I looked everywhere but not at her.

Y/n: “Vante..”
She whispered, and I could notice the shakiness her voice held.

I gulped. But still didn’t look at her. Her voice sounded weak, because of me. I called her names and hurt her, made her insecure. I found myself the worst human being ever.

She sighed.

Y/n: “I know you hate me a lot.. I tried.. b-but I think.. I can’t be with you, like I don’t bother you anymore.. nor I can do that to myself”

My heart beats speed up. I knew very well where it was going. But It can’t be that right?

Y/n: “Sorry for wasting your time.. b-but.. I just can’t stay with you in a room..”

I pursed my lips, I couldn’t come up with the courage to look at her, nor stop her from saying this. I just let her continue.

Y/n: “I’ll-- I won’t stay with you anymore.. I'll ask them to swap my room, even if I don’t want to, I don’t find myself strong e-enough to stay with you.. I don't think I can forget everything."

I blinked my wet eyes and turned around to leave without saying anything, but she stopped me.

Y/n: “You wanted to know, why I stayed with you, right? I love you so much.. I loved everyone of you, and I always wanted to help Taehyung, but I don’t think you need any h-help.. I’m sorry.. I won’t bother you anymore..”

My heart dropped at my stomach. She love me? A lone tear slid down my cheek, I quickly rushed out and wiped it harshly.

Such a stupid, idiot I’m! Very stupid! I grabbed my hairs back harshly and sat on the chair. Why couldn’t I say sorry? Why do I have to be dumb?! Why can’t I tell her that I don’t want her to go?

I caused everything! I messed up! I blamed myself and that’s when the hurried voice footsteps caught my attention.

I looked up and clenched my jaw in anger once I saw him.

Chani noticed me and glared. Before I could speak anything, he went inside.
I stood up harshly and followed him.

Chani: “oh my--.. y/n are you fine? How did you--?”
Y/n smiled at him, I looked down and backed away leaning at the doorstep, yet again.

Y/n: “I’m okay Chani.. I just tripped—”

Chani: “Stop lying! That Taehyung hurt you right?! I’ll just make him lose his freed—”

Y/n caught his hand.

Y/n: “You won’t do anything like that”
She replied calmly.

Chani: “But y/n—”

Y/n: “please no… maybe I made a mistake to get involved with him too much.. and that’s how it ended up likes this”

Chani: “So what?! That doesn’t mean he’ll go and be ready to kill you!”

My heart broke at his words. I won’t even think of doing that..

Y/n: “What are you even saying Chani?! He has reasons too! He’s not heartless to kill someone!”

I frowned, I couldn’t notice what was wrong with me when I heard her speaking those words in my defence.

I was dying in guilt, every single bad thing, I did with her, kept hitting my body and brain, like shards of glasses.

Chani: “Seriously! You’re unpredictable! You love him too much, that you’re blinded by that!”

Chani: "He's not reciprocating your feelings okay?!"
He snapped.

Y/n: “please stop that… I decided to go and live with myself.”
She whispered.

Chani: “That’s the best decision you’ve ever made!”
He scoffed.

Y/n: “y-you think so,..?”

He sighed.

"I'm no one to tell you, y/n. It's you who has to decide what you want to do with your life! I'll support you with everything."

I frowned, he is so kind and good no wonder why she talks with him and I doubted him too.

"Thank you Chani.. For now I guess, it's better to live off alone"

Chani: "Okay then! I'll help you with the luggage, hm?"
Y/n giggled softly and unknowingly a sad smile formed on my lips when I found her giggling and smiling.

Chani: "Let's go, I'll get your prescription after paying for it!"

Y/n: "I'll pay! You don't have to worry Chan"

Chani: "Y/n--"

I didn't hear anymore as I quickly rushed to the counter and paid.

When I came back, I ran into both of them. I was burning in jealousy once I noticed his hand wrapped around her waist. Chani glared at me.

Chani: "Thank you for paying mister, but let me repay you, because we don't need any sympathy"

Vante gritted his teeth.

"You can! But not now"
He scoffed.

Chani: "What could we--"

Y/n: "Please don't argue Chani! I'm already very tired.."

She whispered weakly. Chani sighed and nodded, he didn't even glance at and went past me. I stared at y/n desperately hoping for her to look at me, but she didn't.

For the first time, I felt neglected, hurt.

Chani: "Can't I help you with your packing? Hope he doesn't misbehave with you again!"

Y/n sighed.
"I told you, right? I'll call if something comes up, okay?"

Chani nodded, he frowned once he noticed Vante walking towards them.

Chani: "Don't you dare touch her again!"
He said in a strict tone.

He walked away to his room. I rolled my eyes and looked at y/n, who was no more standing there. I instantly went inside the room to look for her.

I felt a lump forming in my throat when I found her packing up her belongings. My hands itched to just throw the bag away and tie her somewhere.

I didn't want her to go.. not after knowing she was innocent all the time and loved me.

I licked my lips.

"Y/n.."
I called out in a feeble voice, taking hesitant steps towards her.

She backed off slightly, and noticing her discomfort, I halted almost instantly.

"Just don't come near"
She whispered. I pursed my lips and nodded before taking two steps back.

She continued packing her bags. I just thought something reasonable to do at that moment to stop her.

"Where are you going, Y/n-iee?"
Y/n's ears perked up as she gasped at the realisation.

Y/n POV

I held myself back and ignored him. I continued my work, because I knew I'll melt if I see him looking at me with his puppy eyes.

TaeTae: "Why? W-why are you ignoring TeTe?"
He crawled to me. My body startled when he touched me. I cowered away in reflex.

He startled himself as his eyes turned teary, a sad pout adorning his lips. I looked away heavy-heartedly.

"D-did TeTe do something wron'? Wasn't TeTe a g-goo' boi?"
He sniffed as big fat tears rolled down his bread cheeks.

TaeTae: "Y-Y/n-ie.. please don't leave m-mwe.. Talk to TeTe"
He crawled more closer to me, I backed away.

Y/n: "Stay there!"
I exclaimed sternly, he startled and started crying loudly.

TaeTae: "Y-y/n-iee leaving TeTe, y-you promised TeTe! You're no g-gonna leave, b-but still you leaving.. TeTe bwad boy! Made y/n mad!"

He sobbed. I felt myself on the verge of crying, hearing him cry so louder, chanting 'bad boy' I wanted to approach him and calm him down, pamper him.

I turned around to do so but the the cries died and room fell into a pin drop of silence.

I frowned, as I walked towards him. He looked up, I stopped.

It was for a while when he stood up and exclaimed worriedly.
"What happened to you head Y/n!"

He sprinted towards me, but I backed off.
"C-can you just not come closer?"

He frowned.
"What happen y/n..?"
He asked hesitantly. I looked away from him.

"Please tell me y/n.."
He spoke upon getting no response, he tried coming closer yet again.

"Can you just stop coming closer, please?!"
I snapped at him, making him halt.

'I trust him, but what if he dissociate and misunderstand me, doing the same thing again'

He didn't speak up for a while.

Taehyung: "d-did I do something wrong..? Something very wrong? That you're not even letting me come near you?"
I noticed the worried look on his face. I looked away.

He sighed shakily when I didn't respond. A little gasp left his mouth when he noticed those half filled bags laying on the bed open.

Taehyung: "A-are you going somewhere?"
He asked cautiously.

Y/n looked away with her teary eyes and aggressively started shoving the clothes.

Taehyung: "You're leaving m-me?"

Taehyung: "B-but why? You said you won't e-ever leave me.."

I blinked my tears away.

Taehyung: "Stop packing p-please.. don't you love me, hm?"
He sniffed.

Taehyung: "Was it all an act then? Did you even love me?"

Y/n: "Do you think my love was fake for you?!"
I snapped at him, as tears streamed down my cheeks unknowingly.

Taehyung gazed at me with an unknown expression. I broke down infront of him.

Y/n: "What do you even expect from me after being called a slut, and b-being touched without my consent?"
His eyes widened.

"Y-y/n.."
He tried speaking but I cut him off.

Y/n: "You still want me to live here like some pathetic? And just because I'm not being one, you're doubting my love for you?! I still love you, but I'm not helpless."

I stated blankly.

"I-I'm sorry y/n--"

"Don't be."
I replied curtly.

I zipped up my bags and put them on the floor looking at Taehyung, who was awfully silent, looking down.

I walked past him, but before I could step out he held my wrist, I startled at the touch and panicked before looking at him.

He retreated his hand away rather instantly noticing my discomfort, his lips quivered.

"I-It's not you who should go, y/n.. it's me, I hurt everyone, so isn't it good for me to run away from everyone.. from you?"
He stated guiltily.

He looked vulnerable and broken, his puffy eyes met mine, and my heart clenched, when he flashed a weak smile.

"Thank you for holding one me y/n.. b-but I'm not worth it, I already told you, b-but you didn't believe."
He chuckled softly, that sounded anything but happy.

"I h-hurt you.. I can't handle y-you leaving me too, now. I h-have nothing, I'll go away from here, to an asylum, I deserve to be there, along with people like me"

He whispered the last words but I heard them. He rushed inside and started packing his stuff rather instantly. I stared at him in horror.

"It was me who decided to not leave him no matter what right? Am I breaking the promise now?"

Ignore my mistakes
Good night, morning! Take care!💜😌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 10.9K 21
"I hate the ones who are weak and no one can be more weaker than you miss. y/n, so I hate you too" Only you know how strong you were to hide the life...
13.7K 563 17
ยฐ ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’†'๐’” ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐‘ด๐’Š๐’๐’† ยฐ โ€ข~Y/n tries her best to survive in the world ,she face a lot of hardship being only a teenager ,she's having no one b...
43.3K 1.9K 42
Life and Pain had always been hand-in-hand, bestfriends. She was a woman who lived in the shadows of her own pain, He was someone who tried to unrave...