Enkidu Ascension: A Chains He...

By BlackHeart987

First time Making a fanfic story so don't espect a Good story Enkidu the chain of the heaven the best friend... More

Harem
Chapter 1(rewrite)
Chapter 2 (Rewrite)
Chapter 3 (Rewrite)
NOTICE
Chapter 4
Schedule
Chapter 5
New Story?
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Announcements New Title!
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36
Enki Got Summoned In Chaldea: 1.
Chapter 37.
Enki Got Summoned In Chaldea 2.
Chapter 38.
Harem Part 2
Chapter 39.

Chapter 7

1.7K 44 16
By BlackHeart987

Using new writhing method.

Enjoy.

================================

Enki pov

Waking up in Beacon I got up on the bed doing some stretching hearing some satisfying popping sound I then use, gacha.

================================

Congratulation you've on.

Item-Grand treasure Dungeon ticket.

Grand treasure Dungeon ticket: a ticket that let the user go on a Dungeon filled with treasures.

Affect: the time around the world will stop till the user complete the dungeon

================================

Enki mind: Wow! A dungeon filled with treasure man, Gil would love to go in the dungeon.

I begun to imagine Gil entering the dungeon with a excitement look I chuckle at that thought, finishing the stretch I got inside the bathroom to prepare my life in Beacon.

Coming out of the bathroom I was wearing the male Beacon uniform I look at the time it was almost time for the first class which is Port class getting out of my dorm was next to team Rwby dorm, I can hear a sound of contraction inside their dorm but I just ignore it and go to my first class.

I was the first one to arrive in the classroom I enter inside, I saw Professor Port getting ready for class, he turn to look at me.

Port: Ah! An early student I see please sit down the class will begin in 15 minutes.

I give him a nod I pick my seat and wait for the others soon enough started to arrive I heard the bell rang the door suddenly open I saw them laying on the ground just in time for class.

Port: Monsters, demon... Prowess of the night Yes. the creature grimm have many names.

He explained behind him was several information about grimm I use Information Passage I immediately Learn all of the grimm origin, weaknesses, ect ect,

I was sitting behind team Rwby who were doing their own thing. Blake and Yang was paying attention Weiss taking notes Ruby was.... Sleeping.

Port: But referred to them are pray. Hu-huh! Haha!

Ruby was sleeping woke up by port bad joke that the entire class was silence.

Port: Uhh, and you shall too, upon graduating from this prestigious academy. Now I was saying, Vale, as well as the other three kingdom, are safe haven in an otherwise treacherous world.

Port: our planet is absolutely teeming with that would love nothing than tear you to pieces.

Port: and that's were we come in Huntsman!, Huntress!,

He the wink at yang who shrugged her shoulder with discomfort.

Port: Individuals who have sworn to protect those who can't protect themselves. For why you ask? Why... The very world.

"Eyyy-yeah! "

We look at the person who said that he look around seeing that everyone looking at him he became embarrassed and sat back down.

Port: That is why you are training To become. But first story. A tale of a young, handsome, man, me. When I was boy, blah, blah, blah..............

Whe Port started to tell he's story I lost my focus on the class instead I began to think if I would go the dungeon or not. Yeah maybe I should go after all with my luck I could get something really useful on the dungeon, I decided I'll do it at night.

I rest my head In my palm my eyes look at Weiss who trying to focus on what port was saying but can't from the sound of Ruby drawing.

Port: "despite smelling of cabbage, my grandfather was a wise man. Peter he told me Blah blah blah....

Now I was just looking the two knowing what will happen, hmm maybe I will participate on port test I mean I am bored and it's really bad when I'm BORED.

I heard Ruby giggling I look at her she was finished drawing it was a drawing of port but here he was more chubby she changed he's name to professor Poop she then make a raspberry .

Yang and Ruby was laughing blake chuckle I just giggle while Weiss was getting frustrated.

Port cleared his throat making us look at him, he continued to speak.

Port: in the end the beowolf was no match for sheer tenacity. And I returned to my village with a beast in captivity and my head held high. Celebrate as a hero.

He then take a bow I silently gave him a small clap.

Port: the moral of the story? A true huntsman must be honorable.

I see Ruby balancing a pencil a book and an apple stack each other while making a silly face.

Port: A true huntsman must be dependable.

Now Ruby sleeping while Weiss was staring to get really annoyed.

Port: A true huntsman must be strategic. Well educated. And wise

Ruby was now peeking her nose. Ew

Port: So who among you believes themselves to be the embodiment of these traits?

Before Weiss could raise her hand I beat her to it.

Enki: I do sir

Port: well then, let's find out step forward, and face your opponent

He gesture to the huge cage that just appears out of known were.

I was now in the middle of the class wearing my tulip and sword strap on my waist looking at the cage in front already know what inside it.

Yang: Gooo Enki!

Blake: Fight well!

Ruby: yeah! Represent our friendship!

Weiss: hmmp, try not to be defeated.

I look at them too see Yang was cheering Blake was waving a small flag that said 'book buddies Ruby same with Yang while Weiss being a tsundere.

Port: Ready?

I pull out my sword from its stealth and nodded he use weapon blowhard ( 👀 ) to cut the lock on the cage, the door of the cage burst open by a boarbatusk.

The boarbatusk charge upon seeing me but I dodge by jumping to the side the boarbatusk charge at me again but this time i block its tusk with my blade before kicking it on the side blowing it away.

Port: Oho! A fine kick! young man!

The boarbatusk look a me with fury it then jump and started spinning similar to a wheel landing on the ground it charge at me with impressive speed but to me in look slow I dodge it again I did it a couple times.

Ruby: Enki! Go for its belly there's no armor underneat-

Weiss: quite! Ruby can't you see he's concentrating!

A heard both of them started arguing each other. The boarbatusk did other spin attack but this time I'm planning to end it, taking a stance I take a large amount of oxygen before releasing all of it making the air coming out of my mouth visible similar to a cold air.

Enki: Water breathing first form. Surface water slash.

Water started to sa rounded my blade before I slash the boarbatusk cutting it in half while leaving a line on water.

The body of the grimm fall behind in two pieces I look at my friend looking at me various expression on their faces. There going to ask later aren't they?..... Hah just my luck why did I use that skill I'm so stupid.

Port: Bravo! Bra-vo! Indeed.

I look at Port who clap his hand from my display of fighting.

Port: it seems like we are indeed the presence if front of a real huntsman in-training! I'm afraid that's all the time we have for today. Be sure to cover the assigned readings and stay vigilant. Class dismissed.

I see both Ruby and Weiss leaving the room first but I just ignore and go to my room to prepare for a dungeon expedition.

It was night time everyone was asleep in this time hour I was standing in middle of the room I look at the ticket on my hand the ticket it was similar to a boot ticket with a golden outline ingrave on the middle was a treasure chest that glow a little.

I use the ticket it disappeared in my hand then a golden vortex like portal appeared in front of me I started at it for a moment before going inside once I'm inside the portal close it's self.

I walk out of the other side of the portal I was greeted with bright sunlight I cover my eyes from the sunlight after a few moment I finally adjust my eyes I look at where I am.

I couldn't help but feel amazed by this place its beautiful, so peaceful, I look behind to see the portal was no longer there I turn back on view I stare at this for a few minutes then a screen appeared in front of my face.

================================

Temporary mission System

Mission: kill all the boss

Reward: World travel ticket

World travel ticket: a ticket that let the user go to a Random World With mission.

Mission: Kill the final Boss

Reward: legendary weapon box.

Legendary weapon box: inside of the box is Legendary weapon.

Time limit: 3 months

When the time run out the player will automatically send back to its world.

GOOD LUCK PLAYER!!

================================

I close the screen, the first mission is slightly difficult it didn't tell me just many boss in this dungeon or where they were the last I don't even know just how powerful this bosses is in the dungeon.

I close the screen, I begun to search where in the world are the bosses in this freaking places is.

I kept looking around this place I sometimes see a different creatures some are hostile while the others are not, but when I kill an enemy their dead bodies will turn into a light particles while leaving a treasure chest that is filled with gold, jewelry, item, weapon, armor and ect, ect.

I kept searching till I stumbled upon a what appears to be a Boss room? I don't know, I entered inside it the entire room was almost cover with emerald crystal I was in the middle of the place looking around to see no enemies I was about to leave till.

I felt a sudden presence behind my back I turned around only to see a giant mouth coming to bite me off I bearly dodge the bite that it tear my tulip I jump back away from the one that attack me.

I took out my sword I hold it both hand in front of me, I look at the one who attack me to see a giant wolf like creature part of his body are covered in emerald crystal it stood tall to me.

I took a stance my tulip repair itself from the rune I add that repair or clean it, I observe the wolf in front me.

The Wolf charge at me with speed that surprised me a little but this time I dodge its attack by spin on the side I slash its side but this surprised me the most it didn't do anything, I felt the wolf trying to claw me I dodge then backflip away to gain a distance.

I pull out my Gun that I just earlier as Silver Ghost a multiple Elemental rune all inside I can shot a different kind of element plus I added a rune that let me combine different element in a shot.

I point my gun at the wolf I fired a many shots at it who just tank all the hit like a Chad I noticed I didn't leave any damage on its body.

I stop firing i immediately charged at the Wolf while switching into sword the wolf charge as well, when the wolf was right in front of me.

Enki: water breathing first form. Surface water slash.

I made a powerful slash on it's front right leg but it did a small cut I clicked my tongue I dodge the bite from the wolf.

Enki: Hinokami Kagura. Flame dance.

Hitting the wolf on the chest and left leg I back away and see two deep cuts to where I strike it howl in pain before looking at me wuth fury in its eyes.

The wolf started to release a silver aura around it, it injuries started to heal faster that naked eyes,

Suddenly multiple sharp emerald similar to a spear started appearing all around the wolf, looking at this i took a defensive stance the wolf let out a howl of command all the emerald flew towards me like blur from how fast the emerald is.

I enhance my entire body with runes I started to block, dodge and deflect all the emerald right in front of me.

I slowly getting overwhelmed by the amount of attack from the wolf I was to use this wolf to hown my skill in sword bu seeing that I'm getting overwhelmed I planing to end this with a last attack.

Enki: Hinokami Kagura. Clear blue sky.

Destroying every emerald near me just give me time to end this the sword in my hand glowed runes started to appear this rune give me the advantage to kill this Wolf.

Enki: Hinokami Kagura. Dragon Sun Halo Head Dance.

I cut right through the attack right beside me was a Japanese dragon made in solar flame that destroyed every attack, seeing this the wolf wanted to dodge but didn't let him, below the wolf a huge golden ripped appeared multiple Chain come out of it binding the wolf to its place.

I was closing in the wolf who desperately trying to escape but the chain keep him in place I arrived right in front of the wolf I made a upward slash cutting its head while leaving a powerful gust of wind.

The wolf body explode to a light particles leaving a small mountain of treasure behind, I then see a familiar cards I walk toward it picking them up and a screen appeared in my eyes

================================

Item: Saber summoning card.

Saber summoning card: an item that let the user summon a random Saber class Servant.

Item: random summoning card.

Random summoning card: an item that let the user summon a random class Servant.

Item: Class card(mordred)

Class card: when use the user will gain the power of the said person in the Card.

Item: Class card(First Hassan)

Class card: when use the user will gain the power of the said person in the Card.

================================

I knew it, a class card that let me use or summon servant, huh I really like to summon servant it will easily finish this mission of mine but if I can summon him. Gil I miss him that arrogant guy.

I was about to close to screen till another one appeared.

================================

Congrats! On defeating the Boss of this stage.

Please enter the circle to enter the next stage.

================================

A magic circle appears in the middle of the room, I put all the Loot in my inventory I got in the center of the magic circle it lit up, before teleporting me in the next stage,

The next stage was inside of a ruin like place I stay at this place for a while and admire this view.

I begun to search for the next boss.

================================

Hello everyone it's me the author. I going explain some stuff.

First up is the MEMORY PASSAGE.

This skill let Enki gain knowledge from what anything as long as he know what he's searching for.

You see this skill When Enki watch RWBY series only on Vol 2 using this skill he will immediately gain all the knowledge from Vol 1 to Vo 7 of the series so if he gain even a smallest knowledge from what he want it immediately gave that knowledge. But the problem is that Enki sometimes don't use this skill from its side effect, the side effect overload off memory.

Now then some of you question 'why Enki didn't use AGE OF BABYLON, ZA WARUDO, because he wanted to hown hes skill from using sword plus I wanna practice this to make a better fight scene and that imagine how easily he could kill the Wolf if he use those Skill I'm mean come on.

I don't know what I'm doing ;-;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 3.9K 79
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
136K 3.7K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
808K 18.4K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
503K 14.4K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc