๐‘จ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’๐’‚๐’•-๐‘ฌ-๐’๐’Š๐’Š๐’”๐’• โœ”

By Jannat_zeenat

Some stories are meant to be written and feel ๐Ÿ’• #1 on my life out of 24.5k on 5 jan 2022 More

Intro & Aesthetics ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ซ
ใ€Š 1 ใ€‹
ใ€Š2ใ€‹
ใ€Š3ใ€‹
ใ€Š4ใ€‹
ใ€Š5ใ€‹
ใ€Š6ใ€‹
ใ€Š7ใ€‹
ใ€Š8ใ€‹
ใ€Š9ใ€‹
ใ€Š10ใ€‹
ใ€Š11ใ€‹
ใ€Š12ใ€‹
ใ€Š13ใ€‹โค
ใ€Š14ใ€‹
ใ€Š15ใ€‹
ใ€Š16ใ€‹
Important ๐Ÿ“ข
ใ€Š17ใ€‹
ใ€Š18ใ€‹
ใ€Š19ใ€‹
ใ€Š20ใ€‹
ใ€Š21ใ€‹
ใ€Š22ใ€‹
ใ€Š23ใ€‹
ใ€Š24ใ€‹
ใ€Š25ใ€‹
ใ€Š26ใ€‹
ใ€Š27ใ€‹
ใ€Š28ใ€‹
ใ€Š29ใ€‹
ใ€Š30ใ€‹
ใ€Š31ใ€‹
ใ€Š32ใ€‹
ใ€Š33ใ€‹
ใ€Š34ใ€‹
ใ€Š35ใ€‹
ใ€Š36ใ€‹
ใ€Š37ใ€‹
ใ€Š38ใ€‹
ใ€Š39ใ€‹
ใ€Š40ใ€‹
ใ€Š41ใ€‹
ใ€Š42ใ€‹
ใ€Š43ใ€‹
ใ€Š44ใ€‹
ใ€Š45ใ€‹
ใ€Š46ใ€‹
ใ€Š47ใ€‹
ใ€Š48ใ€‹
ใ€Š49ใ€‹
ใ€Š50ใ€‹
ใ€Š51ใ€‹
ใ€Š52ใ€‹
ใ€Š53ใ€‹
ใ€Š54ใ€‹
ใ€Š55ใ€‹
ใ€Š56ใ€‹
ใ€Š57ใ€‹
ใ€Š58ใ€‹
ใ€Š59ใ€‹
ใ€Š61ใ€‹
ใ€Š62ใ€‹Last.
Epilogue. โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ซ
Epilogue 2 ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿค
celebration & surprises.

ใ€Š60ใ€‹

3.3K 233 38
By Jannat_zeenat

Do you friends but with those who believe and do not eat, except to those who fear Allah." (Hadith narrated by Abu Daud and at-Tirmidhi).

Today was mehndi function. Girls surrounded zoya with henna. She was enjoying her function alot, specially when it comes to annoy her Dearest husband Junaid.

He asked her to share her mehdni pics and she spatted a big no!

But Junaid is Junaid, pulling Fiza and Zaroon in his team he finally entered the lounge where the function was currently going on.

He was dressed in a saree with a long pallu hiding his face, walking like Deva models...
"Ya allah lachak lachak ke chal kar toh meri left kidney right me aa gyi h!" He mumbled to himself.

All the girls looked at this well toned muscles aunty in saree. Juweria, who was busy chattering with Maha, saw him and elbowed Maha. Maha winked at her and smiled evily at poor Junaid, who was unaware of this two shaitans.

Juweria quietly wemt and sat beside him.

"Hello aunty kesi h ap? Or ap yha akeli kyu bethi h unkle apko kabse dhund rahe h" she said frowning.

Junaid's eyes widened.

"Abe yrr ab ye uncle kaha se paida ho gya!" He thought.

Meanwhile Maha ran to call a moto uncle. With a round belly, .. actually he entered later, but his belly enteres first!

"Uncle apki anarkali waha h.. aaye mere sath" maha said asking uncle to follow him.

Meanwhile Juweria dragged Junaid to a room, he was confused now what the hell was actually happening.

Meanwhile maha cane with uncle.

Uncle beamed at Junaid who was in saree hiding his face.

"Aree anarkali tum yha ho me kabse tume dhund raha hu" he said placing his hand on Junaid's small waist. Junaid flinched.

Maha and Juweria gave hifi.

"Uncle ... apko nhi lagta ... Kiyan ko ek do bhai bhen chahye...wo bacha akela sa mehsus karta h hena Juweria " said maha pouting sad. Juweria nodded too.

Uncle blushed and said, "wo humari Mrs. Ko na..  sharam bhot aati"

Junaid gulped nervously and prayed not to get involved in his family planning.

Maha and Juweria pushed them into the room and ran not before locking the room!

Uncle felt on poor Junaid.

Uncle blushed.

"Bachiya bhi na shararti h" he said caressing Junaid's hand.

He quickly jerked away his hand and remived his saree. When uncle saw him he was angry and confused.

"Uncle yrr thoda dhere yrr... ap toh muje pregnant hi kar dte bata se!" Junaid yelled whining.

"Nalaayak ... meri anarkali kaha h?!!" He said angrily all ready to punch Junaid.

"Muje kya pta!? Muje ye saree piche garden me mili!" Said Junaid.

Uncle's eyes widened and he fainted!

"Le waha wo anarkali apne saleem ki ho gyi yaha ye uncle Allah ko piyare ho gaye!" Junaid said shaking his head.

Uncle was not dead.

Meanwhile he heard a whistle from behind. He turned and saw zoya.

" ohooo" he said wiggling his eyebrows.

Meanwhile Haider, Saad, Fiza with Maha came from him back and yelled, "boooooooohhhhh"

Junaid flinched and Zoya blushed hard..  she ran to her room.

"Kyu bhai Junaid? Kya deal huyi thi humari.. yha kyu ho tum ? Nikalo yha se!" Said tayiammi glaring at him.

He pouted.

Phuphi caressed his hair and said, " mere bache ko preshan na karo..sab.. " Junaid hugged her tightly and pecked her cheek.

Zaroon smacked his booty and ran out.

All chuckled at them..

Maha and Hiader were back to their house.
Haider was talking on a call keeping his eyes on her.. she was clicking her selfies.

His eyes were wondering her each inch.
She looked beautiful.

He soo loved her collections. Her each accessory was unique and beautiful. She has a superb taste.

He ended the call and walked towards her.
Pulling her into a bone crushing hug,... they kissed passionately. First she was shocked but than she gave his full access.

The moment heated up and their cloths were scattered somewhere on the floor.

"Aj tum bhot khoobsurat lag rahi thi..." he whispered worshiping her..

She smiled.

While on the other side.. saad was taking Fiza's Chemistry test.

"Which of the following is yielded when Ethylene glycol is treated with phosphorus tri-iodide?
a) ethylene di-iodide
b) ethylene
c) ethane
d) ethyl iodide" he asked.

She smiled cheekily and answered the right answer.

He continued for next 15 mins. And she answered every question with correct answers.

He closed the book and patted her head.

"Shabash.. aesi hi padti raho..mera naam roshan karna" he said winking at her.

She chuckled.

She stood up to clean the mess taht they both created only to get ready for the mehndi function.

Saad would do house chores with her after coming back from office, so taht she could study properly without any disturbance and distraction.

Fiza saw him stretching his body.
She went and hugged him from behind.

"Meri wajah se apko double kaam karna padta h" she said pouting.

"Aha.. ab rone mat lagna Jaan, or ye mera farz h.. chalo ab ye sab mat socho or sone chalo yrr mere sarr me dard h" he said looking at her.

She dragged him to bed, motioning him to lay his head in her lap.. she messaged his scalp.

Within no minutes he was sleeping.

She smiled and lightly pecked his cheek. Than his lips. Blushing and giggling she layed beside him hugging him tightly, like a teddy bear.

And the at last, Juweria made Waqaur run to make McDonald's saying, " apke baby ko burger khana h"

Waqaur looked at her raising his eyebrows and said, "mera bacha toh diet consious h... tume hi cravings ho rahi kha ma kha mera bacha badnaam kar rahi ho"

She pouted and said caressing her bare belly, "baby dekha na apne dad bilkuk pyaar nhi karte humse"

Waqaur rolled his eyes and removed the duvet fron their bare bodies, he quickly putted his sweatpants and tank top.

While Juweria hided under the duvet.

"Jldi ana plz..." she said.

He nodded and joggef down.. not before locking the room. Coz his wife was not in cloths.

After 20 mins, when he came back he found her staring at his childhood pictures.

"Dekhe... apne muje ball ki trha uthaya hua h!" She said pointing at a picture.

Waqaur chuckled and pecked her forehead. His hands were caressing her belly always. He couldn't keep his hands away.

Eating burger, flipping the photo album, she snuggled to his chest.

"Waqaur ap muje kal silver silk ki saree la de na.." she whispered who ws not pampering her belly with kisses.

"Kya? Or wo kyu?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"Muje na apko seduce karna.." she blurted.

He leaned down at her face and said, "oh acha..  toh tume twins chahye?" He asked smirking.

She giggled and nodded in yes.

Cupping his face she kissed his nose.

"Soo jao ab." He said caressing her hair.
Snuggling to him, she slept.

---

Asslamualaikum ❣

Hope you are doing well 😇

Do vote comment and follow.

How was the update?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.2K 2K 29
Destiny
6.6K 28 5
เคชเคฐเคฟเคตเคพเคฐ เค•เฅ‡ เคธเคฆเคธเฅเคฏเฅ‹เค‚ เค•เฅ‡ เคฌเฅ€เคš เคฎเคœเคผเฅ‡เคฆเคพเคฐ เคšเฅเคฆเคพเคˆ
26.6K 1.2K 45
This is the shelved version of a fanfiction discontinued, until further notice, which may or may not receive updates. Please read at your own discre...
6.5K 32 8
เคเค• เคœเคตเคพเคจ เคฒเคกเคผเค•เฅ€ เค•เฅ€ เคšเฅเคฆเคพเคธ เค•เคนเคพเคจเฅ€