The Little Things!

By outsiders_101

After Sandy broke Sodapops heart, will he be ever love again. Brooke has had a terrible life. Her parents ha... More

Life
Meeting
Getting Ready
"The Sound of Music"
Time flys when you're in love!
Plane to Cali
Good Morning!
Fire
Back to reality
Stomach Bug
Story Telling
Black Out
Sheryl
News
Home is Where the Heart is
Little Delivery
Pepsi
Sparkle
The One

Anxiety

1.4K 25 2
By outsiders_101

Brooke

People say that pregnancy is a time of nature and glowing and love. They are so wrong! I feel there is an alien eating me inside! I just want this baby out! I decided to watch "The Sound of Music" for real this time. Children! Seriously how can people have seven children! I can barely have one! I decided to get some breakfast which I had no idea what to eat that won't make this alien make me throw up! I opened up the fridge and someone needed to run some errands. "Ugh, I'll just have ice cream." I grabbed the tub of icecream and headed back to the couch. How is she so good with those kids!? I'm never going to be that good! I started to cry knowing I could never be a good mother.  

Sodapop

I got home from work and I saw Brooke on the couch hugging her legs as tears were running down her face. "What's wrong, Brooke!" I gently said sitting next to her."Im going to be a horrible mother!""No, no ,no. Brooke, you're going to be a perfect mother!""I haven't been to college, I don't have a job, we don't even have anything for him or her yet!"

Brooke

"Brooke, you will get a job! And I think we have saved up enough money to buy the baby stuff. We could go today if you want!"

"Really?" I responded. " Soda,you always make me feel better!""It's because I love you!" Soda was always there for me!

Sodapop

I felt bad for lying to Brooke but it would all be worth it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.4K 2.5K 71
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
64.1K 3.5K 77
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
15.9K 561 26
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
408K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...