News

Sodapop

I was just finishing up when I saw Anna's car drive down the road."Brooke!" I yelled.It took her a second to get out of the car."Soda, we have to talk," She said with tears in her eyes. She was gonna break up with me! Why?"Brooke, no, I love you, I love you so much, don't leave me like Sandy!" I said with tears in my eyes."No, Soda, I'm not leaving you! But we do have to talk," She said, " I'm pregnant."

Brooke

Oh god, this was it. Goodbye Sodapop Curtis. I will always remember you."That is a...a... amazing!" Wait what! " I'm going to be a dad!""You're not mad?" I said surprised."I'm so happy!" he said perfectly! " Wait, what are your parents going to say?""About that, they threw me out." I could see the shock on his face. " And it's not my mom and dad, its Sheryl and Rob.""Im so sorry, Brooke," he said with an understanding look."Oh no, to be honest I'm kinda happy!" Soda was still in shock that I said that. "The only problem is that I have no where to live because Brooke's parents aren't going to want a pregnant girl in their house."

Sodapop

"You can live with us!" I said beaming."Really!?" she questioned. " I love you, Soda!"

Brooke

He was happy! He wasn't mad or anything! We were going to live together too! I would miss Anna's chocolate chip pancakes, but I could always go over there and steal some from her.

___________________________________

Sodapop

Brooke is getting bigger and bigger each day. But she was still my beautiful flower.

* *           *