Sun/Moon x reader

By Juankandus

The reader is going to be kept as gender neutral as possible Still working on this cuz I made this on a whim... More

Info Sheet
Chapter 1: New Job
Chapter 2: New Employee
Chapter 3: Welcome to the Daycare, y/n
Chapter 4: Getting To Know The Place
Valentines Day Special
Chapter 5: Y/n?
Chapter 6: Learning The ropes
Chapter 7: THEIF!
Chapter 8: Drama
Chapter 9: What a Surprise
Chapter 10: Stuck Between Two
Chapter 11: Who Will It Be?
Chapter 12 (1/3): With Sun
Chapter 12 (2/3): With Moon
Chapter 12 (3/3): An Eclipse
Chapter 13: I Always Feel Like Somebody's Watching Me
Chapter 14 (Part 1): Loud Whispers
Chapter 14 (Part 2): Loud Whispers
Chapter 15: A Performance
Chapter 16: No breaks
Art And Quick Update
Chapter 17: The Aftermath
Chapter 18: Strange Dreams
Chapter 19: New People New Foes
Chapter 20: A Normal Day, Right?
Chapter 21: Hallucinations
Chapter 22: Slumber Party (Part 1)
Chapter 22: Slumber Part (Part 2)
Chapter 23: Slumber Party (Part 3)
Announcement
Chapter 24: Missing Child(ren)
Chapter 25: Painful Information
Chapter 26: Healing
Q&A With Characters
Chapter 27: Chaos, Utter Chaos
Chapter 28: As The Storm Clears
Q&A With Characters: Part 2
Chapter 29: Collecting Your Bearings
Chapter 30: What A Day
Chapter 31: Confusion
Chapter 32: The Lockdown Continues
Chapter 33: Back To Schedule
Chapter 34: Paintings and More
Chapter 35: Daycare Shenanigans
Chapter 36: Another World
Chapter 37: News
Chapter 38: Twists and Knots
Chapter 39: Complicated Friend-Enemies
Chapter 40: Getting Ready
Chapter 41: What A Day
Season 2 Trailer
Head Canons And Concepts
I'm Not dead (Yet)
S2 Chapter 2: "Y/n, long time no see"
S2 Chapter 3:New Faces And Old Faces
S2 Chapter 4: Surprise Guest
S2 Chapter 5: Promises
S2 Chapter 6: Fun Games With A Distant Family
S2 Chapter Chapter 7: Dumb Ideas
Late Schedule
πŸŽƒHalloween Special!πŸŽƒ
S2 Chapter 8: Confusion
S2 Chapter 9: Ideas Or Schemes?
πŸŽπŸŽ„!Christmas Special!πŸŽ„πŸŽ
Rotating Masks
AU Chapter: Super Ordinary
What's This? Not A Chapter?! Ew
S2 Chapter 10: New Changes
S2 Chapter 11: "Saved? More Like Under New Management"
S2 Chapter 12 (Part 1): Staying With Sun
S2 Chapter 12 (Part 2): Moon's Melody
AU Chapter: Centuries Of Light (2)
Au Chapter: Centuries Of Light
Chapter Au: Centuries Of Light (3)

S2 Chapter 1: Surprise After Surprise

1.4K 39 304
By Juankandus

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

Ayyyeee, Juan here. How are you horny simps doing hm? It's been a good 2 or 3 months since I last wrote, my bad. Couldn't do much with the shitty computer I had so I got a new one! I can write chapters without it crashing ever hour!

I didn't just sit on my ass and do nothing, oh no no no I planned (roughly) how this book will end and the events leading up to it (and maybe an open ending so your *very* imaginative minds can fill in with). 

There's a bit of  gap between what I wrote and what luc wrote so I'mma just fill in the blanks and mark where Luc started writing. Also L/n= Luc notes and J/n (A/n)=Juan notes, just saw the first two L/N as of writing this and we're in for a ride.

LONG RECAP!

(POV Y/n)
You arrived to the small costumer help desk and leaned against the counter. You subconsciously looked at your watch. It was mid-afternoon. You began tapping your foot. A costumer service worker came by and began organizing something under the desk. You turned to them.

"Excuse me? I'm Y/n and I was called down" You asked as sweetly as you could.

The worker stood up. A tired looking teen with goth makeup stood before you, looking as if they were ready to just go home.

"Mmm yeaaahh, the people who called you down where just here, give it a few minutes" They answered plainly, going back down to organize whatever they were doing.

You bit the inside of your cheek.

"Heeey! There's my ol' sport!" A familiar male voice called out.

You immediately knew who it was. Internally groaning, you turned around to look at...
-----------------------------------------------------

"Dad?!" You blurted out in surprise.

Your dad put his arms out in a hug and began walking towards you. You backed up slightly but your dad kept walking forwards. He then gave you a bear hug, you struggled to take in air.

"Oh for goodness sake d/n, let them breathe!" Your mom said

Your dad let you go, not after patting you hard on your back. You nervously smiled at them.

"What are you two doing here?" You asked.

"We can't see our own kid?" Your dad asked, putting a hand over his heart while pretending to be hurt.

You rolled your eyes playfully. 

"We're here to come see how you are. There's been a lot of news coverage about that rogue employee we just needed to see if you were okay!" Your mom responded.

"Mom, dad, I'm fine. Luckily I had friends who helped me stay safe. Besides, why didn't you call instead?" You asked.

Your dad rubbed the back of his neck nervously while looking away. Your mom shook her head in disappointment.

"Your father here dropped his phone in water and it's being repaired as of now. We decided to play it safe and come see you in person" Your mom answered.

'Typical' You thought.

J/n: get it? Bc boomers- ok 

"I can't stay here for long, work is pretty busy as of now so I better get back-" You began. 

"Oh yes of course, we wouldn't want to interrupt your work. We'll go home.. After playing Gator golf!" You dad cut you off.

"Your dad also wanted an excuse to play" You mom chuckled.

You smiled softly. 
"Don't let me stop you. Thanks for coming by mom and dad" You said while waving goodbye, slowly walking away.

"Oh! By the way sweetie" Your mom blurted out.
You stopped in your tracks and turned around.
"Your aunt is having a few... Issues as of now. She was wondering if your favorite younger cousin could come here and you keep an eye out for them?" Your mom asked.

"When?" You asked.

"She hasn't given us a time yet but we'll find a way to contact you day of" Your mom replied. 

You nodded and left after saying your goodbye's again. You wanted to keep talking with your parents but you felt bad for leaving Sun and Moon alone. You decide on your next day off you'd visit them.

*❀❁❀*☆˚*Time skip: Later That Night*˚☆*❀❁❀*

The day had been exhausting for you. Running around and having to deal with not only the kids shenanigan's but as well as Sun and Moon's. You sighed as your mind became blank, too tired to think. You remembered that you had to set an alarm for 8am for tomorrow since the daycare would be opening later than usual. With your eyes half closed and your mind hazy, you began putting in a new timer, falling asleep once you clicked the 'done' button.

──●◎●──●◎●──●◎●──

J/N: Okay Luc's turn

L/N: SUP BITCHES, IT'S YOUR FAVORITE PERSON EVER, ME! I STRAIGHT UP JUST HIJACKED THE STORY MUAHHAHAHAHA, I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE GONNA EXPERIENCE THE BEST STORY EVER!! >:)

J/n: lord have mercy..

(Pov Y/N)

You woke up to your alarm blaring. You get up and reach over to your phone to turn it off, with a yawn you get out of bed and look at a picture of your family and you. You sighed to yourself, you could sleep in but you have a lot of work to do. You went to your bathroom and got ready for the day. You put on some black pants and f/c shirt, fixed your hair and brushed your teeth. 'Weird...', You walked out of your room and was greeted by nothing? The usual noise of the halls just wasn't there. This felt off, like something should've happened by now. The sound of a door lock clicking got your attention.

"Sunshine?" A very tired Sun asked, eyes were barely opened, and his hair a mess with strands of it going everywhere. "It's 4 am, I know you're excited to work but some of us need our beauty sleep"

"What? No it's 8, there's no way I'd pass up more sleep", looking at your watch, the turquoise numbers did in fact read 4:16 am. "Oh, I guess it is. Sorry about that Sunny, sleep well". You awkwardly walked back into your room, trying to figure out why you'd set such an early alarm. You sat on you bed, just staring at the walls, until you thought about that picture of your family. It had been a while since you talked to your parents, life had simply become too busy.

You laid your head on your pillow, looking up at the ceiling, adorned with glow in the dark stars, a gift from Sun. Your eyes felt heavy but you didn't feel like fighting against them, you could use some more sleep.

You awoke to banging on the door. "COME ON Y/N, WE'RE WAITING FOR YOU", it was a familiar voice, but you couldn't quite make out who it was.

"Instead of banging on the door, couldn't we just call them?" Another voice, what was going on?

"WE CAN DO THAT? I mean, yeah I was gonna do that, I just wanted to make sure that I tried everything before I resorted to that. Actually Sun, give me their number."

"Oh yeah of course, it's 80-", in a split second, you rushed to the door and slammed it open.

"I'm here, what's going on?" Evelyn jumped back by the sudden noise and was being held by Ashley, to her left Sun and Luc were clearly exchanging numbers, Pepper and Moon just stood around.

"Oh finally there you are", Luc threw their phone into their pocket, "Are you ready to head out?"

"Ready to what?" You tilted you head a little, there wasn't anything special going on today, right? You thought it was a normal Tuesday. Thinking back to everything you needed to know, Ryn was not feeling well so she wasn't coming, you had to finish inventory for snacks, and clean some blankets, nothing that required leaving the building.

"What? Hold on babe, I thought you told them?" Luc turned over to Ashley, their face clearly indicating this wasn't the first time she's forgotten to do something.

L/N: Luc why tf you acting like you don't forget things all the time, istg whoever is writing this character seriously is trying to make them look flawless smh. WAIT-

"Well you didn't want to wake them up so I was waiting until now" She smiled and looked over to you. "So there may or may not be a leak in the Daycare, they're closing it down for today, and since it's all of our days off and we're all free, Evelyn, the best girl ever, thought it'd be cool to all hang out today!" She hugged the still surprised Evelyn.

"If we don't have anything to do-", 'I'd rather meet up with my parents', "- hanging out would be pretty fun, where do you want to go?" They all turned to Pepper, who chuckled a bit, before revealing a gun. His eyes were crazed, as if he had been waiting for this. He tilted his head a bit and teased the trigger.

"Oh wait, we're already- yeah ok", Luc also pulled a gun out from under their hoodie. Everyone else, except for Moon, stared in shock, unsure of what to do. They smiled and pulled the trigger, a small stream of water came out of the barrel. "Let's go to the beach! Pepper and I stayed up all night painting these, they look so awesome right??" Evelyn bonked Luc, pulling them aside and started going off, you could barely make out what was going on.

"I warned them it wasn't going to go well", Moon shrugged, Pepper started to laugh but then was dragged off by Evelyn, who also got bonked on the head. Pepper let out a panicked "wait!" while getting dragged away.

L/N: I've been trying to not talk much but can we just take a moment and appreciate Evelyn, she's our girl boss queen <3

J/n: She's the best, we stan her. But you're not having her Luc.

Sun laughed and shook his head, "that's what you get for messing with Y/N, speaking of which, Y/N go get changed, we're gonna lose out on time."

You nodded and went back into your room, changing into ______-

L/N: Just imagine yourself in your ideal outfit, saves me the trouble of having to please everyone

- and headed back out. "Ok let's go". As everyone began walking out, you noticed Moon looking you up and down, a slight smirk forming on his face, you both locked eyes and he began to blush, turning away immediately. "Wait, how are we getting there? I doubt my car could fit us all"

"Oh I'm going with Luc in their car, I wanna shoot-" Evelyn raised her eyebrow at Pepper, "er, I mean I just want to talk with them." She nodded, as if that was the right answer, and headed towards a red car along with Ashley, assuming that one was Luc's.

"That leaves us with you Stardrop, mind giving us a ride?" Moon tried to keep his composure but still didn't look you in the eyes. Sun looked confused and shrugged, already making his way to you car, saying something along the lines of shotgun.

"Yeah of course", 'How long has it been since I cleaned my car??' You unlocked the car and made your way to the driver's seat. Sun was already in there, looking around on the floor. "Did you drop something?"

"He's probably looking for the aux cable," Moon said as he came in. Sun, indeed, found the aux cable and started scrolling intensely through his phone. You never noticed it before but his case had a small polaroid picture of him and Moon, with some other person, along with a small sun charm, fitting.

You tapped the wheel to the rhythm and began to pull out of the parking lot, following Luc's lead.

L/N: Y'know what'd be really funny? Hold on, instead of just telling you, lemme write it down. Just saying, you might like what's coming.

After what seemed like 5 minutes of driving, you all arrived at a dead end, there were a lot of trees and bushes. Pepper got out of the car and walked towards you all, motioning for the window to be lowered. "The beach we're going to is behind those trees, I'm gonna pull back the branches, just keep driving". You nodded and raised the window back, Pepper walked over to the branches and did exactly as he said he would. You trusted Pepper and drove forward. 

L/N: Can we take a second to appreciate my photography? Yeah I'm epic.

J/N: Quality and size got lost in the process

Moon was the first to leave the car, taking a deep breath of the salty air. Evelyn hopped out of their car and began taking things out of the trunk, everyone was more prepared than you. Sun ran over and began unpacking, everyone started talking amongst themselves about placement and "the best sight". You stood by the car, remembering those times as a young kid, unpacking with you family and all the banter back then.

"y/n, Y/N, Y/N", Ashley waved her hand in front of your face, "Are you ok? You've just been staring at us super weird hun."

You shook your head, "Yeah no, I'm fine, just was thinking about something, did you need something?"

"Yeah, SOMEONE forgot the ice and there's no way we're having warm lemonade, the thought of it is just... no." She shuddered a bit, seemed like she took food stuff pretty seriously. "So would you mind running into town and picking some up?"

"Yeah, of course, I'll be back soon." You unlocked your car and hopped inside.

"How long do you think the drive is?", someone was in the car already. You looked over and Sun was just chilling in the passenger seat while scrolling on his phone, "I'm not trying to rush you or anything Sunshine, just curious."

"Uh shouldn't be too long, Sun, how'd you get in before me?"

"You left the door unlocked?" Sun looked up from his phone and raised an eyebrow at you.

"Oh." You awkwardly pulled out of the clearing, Pepper helping pull back the branches again, with a weird smile on his face.

L/N: Dude, is Pepper ok? Istg he's being mad sus fr fr

J/N: Like you have any room to talk, sounds like you ngl

The closest town was a small one, you could practically see all the shops and houses on one street. Tourists filled the sidewalks, it was difficult to drive around there, people were spilling into the streets.

After spending what seemed like an eternity looking for a decent parking spot, you and Sun joined the sea of people, uncomfortably shuffling through families, to get to the shop. "Do you think everyone had a pipe leak today or did we just get lucky?" asked Sun, who was holding your hand. It was most likely because he didn't want you to get lost but that still didn't stop you from smiling a little.

"I think we're lucky". Upon entering the shop, you looked around, it was dead silent. You both walked towards the ice and grabbed a few bags, just to make sure it'd last the whole day.

L/N: Ashley shall not have warm lemonade!!!

You grabbed one last bag and went to hand it to Sun, but he was nowhere to be seen. "Sun?" You looked through every aisle like a kid who lost their parents. Turning the corner, you could see Sun trying out different bucket hats.

"Which one do you think fits me best? I'm stuck between the yellow and (your) F/C." He put them both on for you and did a little runway show for you. You tried to keep in a small chuckle but ultimately failed, almost dropping the ice in the process.

Sun put them both back on the rack, he then took the ice from you and brought them to the counter. 

J/N: Rest is written by me now, fun eh?

Before you could bring out cash to pay for the ice bags Sun quickly jogged to the isle you were both just at, leaving you alone for a while. It reminded you of when your mom would forget a grocery and leave you alone with the cart as the clerk rang you up. Once the clerk got to the last bag they looked up at you.

"Will that be all?" They asked in a monotone voice.

Before you could speak Sun slammed a bucket hat on the counter. It was (your) f/c which made you smile softly. The clerk rang the last item up and told you your total. While handing them the cash Sun began stacking bags on top of bags. Sun couldn't reach the last few so you decided to help. You also grabbed the bucket hat and placed it on Sun. 

"Looks good" You said before being handed your change and heading out the door.
Sun blushed while trying to catch up with you, holding the door open with his foot. You loaded up the bags in the trunk of your car and drove back to the beach, Sun helped pushing the branches away to let the car through. 

You spotted Luc, Evelyn, and Ashley all setting up an umbrella and chairs by a shady area where Moon sat, a towel under Moon. Evelyn spotted you and Sun and waved you guys down, pointing to the cooler while jumping excitedly. Ashely wiped a bead of sweat from her forehead before spotting you and Sun, a wide smile spreading across her face. Luc and Ashley walked up to you both quickly and each grabbed a bag to make it easier for you two. Ashley walked beside you and expressed her thanks with a small peck on your cheek.

Evelyn took the last two bags from you and Sun and began opening them. You looked beside you where Moon was, he was now in swimming trunks, leaning back on his arms while looking at the water. You spotted a small Moon tattoo on the left side of his lower torso, almost hidden by the waist band of his shorts. You couldn't help but stare, you saw Moon glance your way and you quickly looked at the water, a blush forming on your face from embarrassment. 

"Hey Y/n, why don't you come sit down next to me?" Moon asked, patting a spot beside him on the towel. 

You obliged and awkwardly sat beside Moon. A cool breeze made the leaves of the trees nearby rustle, the sound of crashing waves on nearby rocks made you feel relaxed. You took in a deep breath. You looked over to Moon who was enjoying the breeze, his hair following the wind. 

"I got a while after getting the job" Moon suddenly said. 

"Huh?" You replied. 

Moon turned to look at you, he pointed to the Moon tattoo.
"Don't regret it though" Moon continued.

You felt more embarrassed since Moon noticed you staring. The chatter beside you got louder, indicating an argument had started. 

"I'm not getting in the water!" Evelyn protested. 

"Come on, getting in is half the fun. Just for a little? Please?" Luc begged Evelyn. 

Evelyn crossed her arms with a huff and looked away. Ashely then whispered something in Luc's ear, after which Luc grabbed Evelyn's feet and Ashley grabbed Evelyn by the shoulders. Evelyn let out a shrilled shriek. You got up and walked closer to the commotion, now slightly intrigued on how this would end. You watched as Evelyn got dragged into the water.

You chuckled.
"Glad that isn't me" You mumbled to yourself.

You watched as Evelyn got thrown into the water, reemerging with a splash as Ashley and Luc laughed. Evelyn retaliated by splashing Luc and Evelyn. Ashley retreated back to shore while Luc stayed and fought back. You suddenly remembered you couldn't find Pepper and began looking around for him. Pepper carried a rather large duffle bag towards you, Sun, and Moon. 

Pepper placed the bag down on the sand, the bag made a loud thump sound.
"How's about we join in?" Pepper said while taking out a large water gun, pumping it before aiming at Evelyn and Luc.
"Best part is I filled them up already, so they're ready to go"

"I'm good, I'll stick to the side lines and get a tan going" Sun said while walking away.  

You noticed Sun forgot to take the tab off the bucket hat and grabbed his arm quickly. Sun looked back before you leaned in to the side of his head, trying to rip the tag out without harming Sun or the hat. Once off you showed Sun. 

"Oh.. Guess I forgot" Sun smiled nervously, he grabbed a chair and sat it in the sun. 

You looked at Moon who was picking up a water gun and aiming it at Pepper. 
"I've waited long enough for revenge" Moon joked. 

Pepper looked at Moon with wide eyes. 

"Oh shi-" Pepper was cut off by Moon shooting water at him. 

Pepper blocked his face with one hand while the other lazily aimed for Moon. You got caught in the cross fire and retreated farther away from them. You walked over to Sun.

"Revenge?" You repeated.

Sun looked up at you and nodded.
"Rivals am I right?" Sun laughed.

You smiled back, not really sure by what he meant. You and Sun stared at the glistening water before Sun spoke up.

"Isn't it funny how day by day nothing changes, but when you look back everything changes?" Sun asked as he looked at you.
A warm breeze made Sun's fluffy hair bounce around as he looked at you with gleaming eyes.

(A/n: Remember that? Pls do)

Sun's peaceful moment got ruined by Moon shooting water at him with a water gun. 

"Moony!" Sun yelled at Moon.
"Whaaat? You're hard to miss" Moon joked.

Sun got up and put his hat on the chair.
"I'll show you who's hard to miss" Sun grumbled before running to get a water gun.

You laughed as you watched Sun join the water gun fight. An idea popped in your head. Every time you went to the beach you loved making sandcastles, so why not give it a chance?

You zoned out, focusing on building the best sand castle you ever made. Once you were done your knees were covered in sand, so were your hands. A shadow hovered over you and your sand castle. Moon stood over you, his hair matted to his face due to the water, he panted while smiling at you. 

"I expected this sort of thing from Sun you know" Moon laughed.
You stood up while wiping your hands free of sand.
"C'mon Y/n, we're going to take a group photo" Moon said. 

"Before that happens let me help you fix your hair, it's everywhere" You said as you moved a few stray strands from Moon's face.

"Hurry up we're going to lose the lighting!" Luc yelled at you and Moon from a distance. 

You gave Moon a thumbs up and began heading towards the group. You each took turns taking photos while the others posed for the picture. First Luc, then Sun, Evelyn, ect. 

Once that was all done Pepper started a small fire to roast marshmallows in while Luc picked the best photo with Ashley. You were talking with Evelyn, the sun began setting, Luc then ran up to everyone. 

"Out of every photo I think this ones the best!" Luc said.

You all gathered around to look at the picture.

(Art By Luc)

"I'll send it to you all later" Luc continued.

Luc began heading to a bag, presumably to put the camera away.

"This would have been a good time to bring my guitar with me" Moon said while roasting a marshmallow. 

"You could-" Sun was cut off.

"I'm not singing" Moon said quickly. 

Sun slumped forward in sadness. Ashely sat down beside Evelyn and leaned her head on Evelyn's shoulder. Sun caught wind of this and got an idea. 

"Y/n, come over" Sun motioned for you to sit beside him. 

Getting up with a grunt, you sat down beside Sun. After a while of hesitation Sun shyly leaned his head on your shoulder. Your face became flush before turning a deep red. Moon had laid down on your lap. 

"Mellow?" Moon offered the marshmallow he had been roasting.

"Yes please" You said with enthusiasm.

You hummed in delight, it was perfectly toasted. 
(A/N: personally I dislike marshmallows, they feel too much like skin)

Time flew by way too fast and it was now time to head back to the mall. Evelyn managed to fall asleep while sitting up and Ashley had to bridal style carry her to the back seat of the car. Because of this you helped Luc out with clean up while Sun and Moon helped Pepper. Once everything was packed you got in your car and started it up. Moon called shotgun this time and Sun didn't protest. As you followed Luc's car you looked at the rear view mirror to find a sleeping Sun. You glanced to your side and saw Moon starring off at the sky. Looking back at the road you smiled to yourself. 

'Today was a great day' You thought. With everything that had happened this was much needed for you. It made you feel reassured that everything would be okay. 
'Nothing can go wrong' You said to yourself as you pulled into the parking lot, just in time for curfew. 

You flopped back onto your bed. You set your alarm for your usual time, the *correct* time. Laying on your back you recounted all the things that happened and how much fun it was, wishing you could do it all over again. You fell asleep smiling.

₪₪₪₪ELSE WHERE₪₪₪₪

Vanessa was doing rounds around the halls, looking for something. She turned a dark corner, her flashlight being her guide. A shadowy figure emerges from a dark spot. 

"You're late." A familiar British accent said. 

"I'm sorry sir but-" Vanessa started. 

Pepper, or William, circles Vanessa. 

"I have a new task for you, Vanny" William said. 
Vanessa stood still, listening intently. 
"I need you to find my old puppet and eliminate him. This new one is much more cooperative than I thought" William continued. 

"Easier to control?" Vanessa asked. 

"Same goals" Peppers and Williams voices mixed, showing both were now in control. 

Vanessa nodded and continued down the hall while William and Pepper let out a low laugh. 
"Everything will go wrong for Y/n" Both said.

..••°°°°••.. A/N ..••°°°°••..

Ello' its me again. I actually don't know what to say, sorry for being so inactive I guess. I also got some slightly nsfw drawings I drew in class (specifically art class) which may or may not have been seen by a teacher. I would post thee here but it.. I don't even know

Total word count: 4453 words

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 2.3K 31
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~π’”π’Žπ’–π’• π’˜π’‚π’“π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ ~𝒆...
830K 38.4K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
184K 7.9K 23
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...