Sonic Gang X Reader Oneshots!

By PlxnetMercuryy

It's in the title! [The title and cover image is to change in time...] ReaderxCharacter oneshots in the sonic... More

✧𝓦𝓮𝓵𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮!✧
Siblings Group Chat*OLD
Sneaking Out (Gone Wrong)*OLD
Accidents Happen*OLD
memes
Photoshoot (Pt. 1)*OLD
Photoshoot (Pt. 2)*OLD
YOO???
Memes...again
The Dog*OLD
iDeA
Mothers Day pt. 1*OLD
hiatus
Mothers Day pt. 2*OLD
Mothers Day pt. 3*OLD
EXTRA
Update
Challenge Gone Wrong*OLD
Cameron*OLD
Self Advertising
HUGE NEWS
Black Forest [Prime!Sonic]
Edgewig [Tails]

Update

270 6 1
By PlxnetMercuryy

Hey guys, so as you can see I haven't updated since July, why you may be asking? Well I'll tell you.

First off, I kind of just lost the motivation to fufill these things. It just seemed repetitive to me, and even though you guys like it, I just never found it all that good and fun to write anymore.

Second off, I started school again, so it's been a pain in my ass, and with how tight my schedule is, it just makes me almost never avaliable for free time.

Third off, I sort of left the sonic fandom. I had sort of a bad experience with a ton of sonic mutuals on twt telling me to pick a side, and if I pick "the wrong one" I'll lose them. Either way I lost some cool mutuals.

Thank you to everyone who still reads, comments, and votes on this. It does mean a lot to see that you guys liked my oneshots and stuff. This isn't a goodbye, nah, I'll definitely write more fanfics in the future on my page (probably not sonic ones), and who knows, maybe I'll get the motivation to write here again soon.

Again, thank you for the support, this is Mercury, signing off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 152 16
collection of sonadow oneshots,, mainly for a certain someone but i'll let anyone else here see too - half serious half not - no smut, at worst sugge...
15.9K 705 10
You're the daughter of a demon. He's always been a good father to you, though has always sheltered you from the world, leaving you curious about what...
2.8K 66 12
If you didn't get it by reading the title these are OneShots about Sonic and Amy. All of them are from different universes (for Example Sonic x, Soni...
4.3K 135 10
⎯⎯⎯ No spoilers 😹 • Decided to change my books up a bit and make a blaze x amy one! if you don't like this ship then feel free to click off! :) + t...