Inseparable Bonds

By rachelinabina

Midoriya has been working super hard, but one failed mission, and his hopes of becoming a hero shadders. Todo... More

Kota
Mountain Top
Camp House
Captured
A New Villain
Unwanted Changes
New Life
Plans
Continued Torture
Failed Mission
Not You Too
A Little Pal
See You Later
The Return
Attack
The Light in the Darkness
Explanation
Control
Outburst
Split
Monoma
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
New Weapon
Traitor
A View of the Pain
Next Level Attack
Unknown Occurances
Our Stories
Missing Member
The Chase is On
The New Normal
Reprocussions
Battle Training
Peer Protection
Guilt is a Powerful Thing
All For One's Daughter
The Ring of Laughter
Discontinued

Playtimes Over

30 0 0
By rachelinabina

Midoriya pushed against Muscular, feeling his energy draining. Mom, he thought, please forgive me... I tried my best. I'm sorry... All... Might.

Midoriya stopped shoving against Muscular, too tired to go on. Muscular shoved him into the ground, causing Midoriya to scream out in ✨Pain✨.

A sharp piece of the rocky hillside punctured Midoriya's skull, resulting in the greenete's eyes rolling back.

The light drained from Midoriya's eyes, and his body shuddered with its final breath.

"Looks like playtime didn't last long enough. Oh well." Muscular chuckles. Kota whimpers, turning, and running down the hill, in hopes of finding a hero, or another student.

"Oh? What's wrong kiddo? Don't wanna play anymore?" Muscular growls, turning away from Midoriya and facing the retreating child.

"Hey kid! Why are you running away? It's your turn to play!" Muscular shouted, walking towards Kota.

Kota continued running, tears streaming down his face. Muscular reached forward and grabbed Kota's arm, yanking the child toward him. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 142 21
Deku tried to save Bakugo from the sludge monster. He lost his eye and learned his lesson. He would never save anyone again, until he meets a boy. Th...
3.1K 58 9
(y/n) Was far from ordinary he had two extremely unique but dangerous quirks if used for evil. So when he ocme to UA before the exam and explains who...
5K 212 16
Izuku gets kidnapped at the age of five along with countless quirkless children under the heroes' noses without notice. What will happen next? It is...
38.5K 1.1K 17
Bakugou had asked for a redo, a friendship with Izuku. Izuku had gladly excepted. They became closer and closer, but what happens when one day Izuku...