Dead end: Paranormal Park x r...

By RyRy-weirdo

-They/Them reader- You found it as a surprise when you find out these 2 new Employees. Your surprised after a... More

Y/N's backstory/role
Hello everyone
The job.
The Tunnel
The Tunnels Pt.2
Trust Me
Trust Me. Pt.2
Night Of the Living Kids
The Nightmare Before Christmas In july
SEASON 2
The Nightmare Before Christmas In July
22 Minutes.
The ruins of a person.
All Diamonds are made from pressure

Night Of The Living Kids pt2

354 17 3
By RyRy-weirdo

Barney runs into the fenced off play area and closes the door with a small latch.

A few seconds later a loud slam was hear along with growing.

"What's wrong with them.. What's wrong with [Y/N]!?"

Courtney teleports in front of the door to explain

"They've had every night of sleep they've ever had sucked right out of them by the night ha- oh they got [Y/N] to.."

Courtney leaned closer to the fence only to be grabbed by the only person with longer arms

[Y/N]

Courtney teleports away to a safer location.

"Alright, thanks for the help, Courtney."

In the playset there were three eggs and one suddenly started cracking making everyone tense.

Only for it to be..

"Patrick! Oh, im so glad you're safe."

Barney ran over to him and pulled him into a tight hug.

"Barney? What are you doing here?"

"Uh.."

"Where have you been?"

"Uh i dress here now? I mean I'm a  dinosaur now? Nope. Wiat you still sleep with Mr. Max?"

"Yeah, you gave him to me.

Vince and norma look at the mod with shock until Vince sees his magazine on the floor

"Oh no my magazine"

While Barney is trying to explain what he's doing there Vince get grabbed by the mob while Norma is trying to pull him away.

Barney, Patrick and Pugsley a start helping Norma only for the door to break and Vince became a sleepless.

[Y/N] stands up in front of all the other kids  with bloodshot eyes, growling with there hands up ready to attack.

[Y/N] and the kids charge at them for them all to split apart

"Now!"

Barney yelled dodging to the right with norma and pugsley to the left.

Vince hits the wall while [Y/N] stops and turns to norma tilting there neck to a crack while norma gets up, grabs Pugsley and runs deeper into the playset.

They crawl though a very small and narrow tube with [Y/N] in front with 3 other kids on top of each other..

Near the end of the tunnel [Y/N]was about to grab on to normas ankle but was bitten by Pugsley.

[Y/N] and the kids run straight past Norma and Pugsley. Silence filled the air but slowly was washed out by the sound of growling and clicking teeth.

"[Y/N] back off.."

Norma's voice shake while she puts Pugsley down.. Pugsley saw [Y/N] hand which was slightly bleeding to his bite.

"[Y/N]? Hel-"

Before Norma finished her sentence [Y/N] tackled her behind two of the big dolly things. Leaving only pugsley.

"Norma?.."

With Barney and Patrick

Patrick sat facing away from Barney upset.

"Why didn't you text back?"

"I did?.."

Barney sighs at his obvious lie

"I mean i didn't. I didn't know what to say."

"How about happy birthday!?"

"I was gonna but..but then..Ugh its complicated!.. Happy birthday?"

"You left me!"

"No! No no Never! I left...everything.. mom and dad say that accept me but then at dinner with Grammy gram, they just let her say all that awful stuff to me and acted like it wasn't even happening. I felt invisible."

"Mom will pick me up in the morning. Come home, Barney"

"Uhh.. I can't"

Suddenly the night hag had a hold of Patrick

With patrick yelling being held at thr leg Barney didn't hesitate to jump on the night hags arm causing the night hag to let go of Patrick falling into a ball pit.

Patrick get out of the ball pit  to be met by gis brothers fave coved by the costume.

"Barney?"

Barney has become a sleepless.

Barney removes the cover to starts rushing at patrick who put Mr. Max in front of him

Patrick witnessed Barney ripping up Mr. Max.

Patrick runs to the tunnel  Norma ran through only to be met by [Y/N] and Norma growling at him. Causing him to yell.

Norma became a sleepless.

Norma charges at him only to miss as he goes I the nets on the side.

"Patrick over here!"

Pugsley yelled across a ball pit

He quickly starts jumping on the foam blocks in the ball pit but quickly falls and starts to swim across.

With barney Norma who is on top of [Y/N] shoulders, and the mob of children behind him he panics and swims faster.

" swim Patrick faster! Pretend you're being chased by a dinosaur because you are!"

Patrick grabs a hold of pugsley's paw and struggles to get pulled up but he gets up and Barney slams face first into the wall.

[Y/N] and norma get out the ball pit first with the mob of kids behind them. Norma no longer on [Y/N]'s shoulders.

Patrick grabs a toy inflatable dinosaur foot and smacks Norma with it. Then proceeds to go for [Y/N] only for them to bit it and pop the toy.

They starts chasing them through the play set, kids and norma and [Y/N] on all 4s.

Till they get to another ball pit with a walk way down the middle.

The night hag blocks the end of the walk way while the sleepless mob block the other. Out of nowhere a red cloud of smoke apears.

"What? Shes still here? Wow you guys are terrible at this. Anyway bye!"

As fast as she appeared like that she was gone

"No wait help us!" Patrick cried

"Okay, Quick Pugsley give me your eyes!"

"What? No."

"Eh worth a shot"

Courtney starts looking around for Wolf bones while Patrick gets scooped up by the night hag

"Well im fresh out of wolf bones, so it looks like we're dead. Oh wait..why don't we use your magic?"

"But but .. I don't know how i didn't finnish the book.."

Pugsley gets cut off by Patrick screaming

"Okay what do i do?"

"Your gonna summon a DAY hag."

The night hag stoped sucking the sleep out of Patrick and gave a dumbfounded look.

"Day hag?"

"Yeah, shes every bit of day as she is night! They'll cancel each other out. Now focus, Pugsley."

Courtney kicks off a kid trying to get to her.

" focus on what you want. Raise your paws and give a shape, what do you want Pugsley?"

"I-I dont know i just want this night to be over!"

"And how??"

"By, uh saving everyone?"

"Why??"

"Because I want Patrick and Barney back, I want to stop all of this."

"So?"

"So we can all go home!"

"So do it!"

"Day hag. I summon thee!"

Theres a pause for a second

"How do i know if it-"

Pugsley starts glowing out of his mouth and eyes while courtney cannonballs into the ball pit

"Why hello everyone so sweet of you to summon me--  Cheryl?"

"Linda.."

While the night hags argue and make up for things in the past the green shard in  [Y/N]'s pocket started to glow and as fast as it did it quickly stopped

Pugsley passes out from the use of magic while Barney, Norma and [Y/N] wake up with all there sleep restored along with the kids.

Norma and Barney help put the kids to sleep while [Y/N] fell to their butt on the play set

"Hey you okay?"

[Y/N] looks up to see Courtney

"My head hurts and im pretty sure something bit me"

"Oh uh hold on"

Courtney quickly teleports away to get some bandages and wipes for their hand and teleports back.

"Here let me helo"

Courtney cleans up the dried blood and wraps the bandage around [Y/N]'s hand

"Thanks..but why are you being so nice huh? Aww does Courtney care about me?"

Courtney was helping [Y/N] up while they were talking and pushed them into the ball pit

"OHSHI-"

Courtney laughs as [Y/N] pops their head out an laughs as well.

"Okay now take me home im tired"

___________________________________________

Woahhhhh 2 post in one day?? #I'm so proud of myself

Word count 1345

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 8.4K 41
𝙥𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙣: 𝗳𝗲𝗯𝗿𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗵, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟯 ˏˋ°•*⇢ ɪᴛꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴀʏ...
246 6 3
maybe this is just for jake park and the trickster. maybe i will perhaps.. do the occasional dwight. LLELELE SEND REQUESTS COVER BY @getgripcash ILYS...
345 17 9
Hunter x reader! Just want to mention that Y/n is neurodivergent. They/them pronouns but feel free to swap with your own! Please comment and I hope y...
6.7K 125 7
When Wednesday visits Enid in her hometown over break she sees a whole new side to her friend. She's acting irrationally, can't seem to stop glaring...