๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ž

By Danique404

๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐š ๐†๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ค ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฃ๐จ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ... More

๐€๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐š ๐Œ๐š๐๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ง ๐€๐๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
!!!๐๐„๐– ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜!!!

๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ

5.3K 75 13
By Danique404

-𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒂-

It was time for testing in Barcelona and damn I was excited. I walked into the paddock with my white jeans and my alpha Tauri team hoodie. My hair was loose and hanging naturally with the light wave it normally contained. My back pack on my shoulder as I walked to the hospitality with Leon my trainer. Spain was already nice without a jacket as Pierre caught up with me. Leon talked with Pierre his trainer as Pierre and I walked past photographers and talked with each other.

"How were your last few days off?"

"Good. Spend them in Spain actually looking around the city."

"Sounds fun."

"It was. What about you? Did something fun with your family back in France?"

"Quality time. Went out with old friends... you know those kind of things."

"All ready to get to work then?"

"Definitely! What about you? Excited to drive the new car around for the first time?"

"Yea I am. Really really excited."

He smiled at me as I smiled back at him and Pierre his cheeks turned a rosy color. I wasn't sure if it was because of the heat or the fact that I smiled at him? Well I don't really care to be honest. We walked into the hospitality and parted ways.

"You have a boyfriend right?"

"Yea I do."

"What's his name?"

"Xalio Sanders."

"How long do you know him for?"

"Uhm... since I was 14 years old. So that's like 8 or 9 years of a relationship right now."

"Wow that's so long. What does he look like?"

"Uhm... like this."

I pulled my phone out and showed him some pictures of Xalio on his Instagram.

"He looks like a fucking mafia boss..."

"I know but he's the sweetest... to me at least. He protects me and cares for me. He's a good guy to me."

"What does he do for a living?"

"Financial director at a tech company."

"Office job..."

"Mhm. Makes it harder to see each other though. Especially since I made it to F1 now."

"Yea I get that struggle. It's the reason I ended my relationship a few months ago."

"Really? That's sucks."

"Yea... we used to argue about it all the time."

"Well I hope you find a girl who will understand and maybe travel with you?"

A slight sparkle lit up in his eyes. He smiled at me and gave me a nod before we splat ways. I got to some meetings before I changed into my alpha Tauri racing suit and looked into the mirror with a huge smile. I walked to the garage. Leon had already laid out my stuff and I already warmed up. I pulled everything on before climbing into the car. I looked my eyes out and smiled like an idiot underneath my racing helmet. I got signed out and my god I was officially on track as an F1 driver! I squealed softly as I did a few warm up rounds. I drove around 57 rounds before going back inside.

"Can somebody help me? I'm sore as hell."

"Mechanics are there in a sec."

"Thanks you."

And they really were there in a sec. They loosened my safety belts and then helped me get out. Leon chuckled as I groaned at him.

"You better have some good ass massage prepared so I can get in the car again tomorrow."

"No worries I did but first... ice bath."

"God I forgot about that..."

We walked to my room and I quickly changed in a sport's bra and a pair of shorts before rushing out to the tiny ice bath where Pierre was already sitting. I jumped in splashing water over the low edges. Pierre groaned as it came in his neck and face.

"CONASSE!"

"I do not know what that means but I'll take it isn't something very nice."

"Good guess Amara..."

"Ah grumpy much!"

"Shut up the water is cold..."

I giggled as I sunk in deeper. I held my breath and went underwater with my whole body before coming up again.

"You are mental..."

"Thank you."

I climbed out as Leon wrapped a towel around my shoulders. I walked into the building again and dried myself off before dressing again and making my way to Leon so he could give me that damn massage so I wouldn't so sore anymore. Afterwards I went to some meetings and talked to some of my new colleagues around track. I met some of the drivers and talked to them. I also spoke to Charles again. He was quite fidgety like Pierre... suppose it's something. When I was done at the track it was 19 o'clock and we ate in the hotel. Leon left to his own hotel room while I laid on my bed. The night is young and I suppose I can still do something? I grabbed some clothes and pulled them on. I tied my shoes and pulled my hair up in a high ponytail.

I adjusted my jacket... vest... blouse or whatever it's called. Let's just stick with jacket alrighty? Well either way I took my keys phone and wallet before skipping out of the hotel and heading to the beach in Barcelona. The sun was setting as I saw people playing volleybal on the beach. One of them pointed at me and said something to a friend. They all looked at me before calling my name.

"AMARA ADAMOS! Do you want to join us?!"

"Yea sure."

I loved hanging out with new people and making new friends. I smiled at the people and pulled off my shoes and socks. I placed my jacket with it and then joined them. They were sweet enough to speak English with me instead of Spanish. I saw flashes behind me and turned my head to see lots and lots of paparazzi. I waved at the camera's with a smile and played a few more rounds. The team I was on was winning and I had a lot of fun. I laughed as I looked to my teammates on the right side when my eye caught sight of a little girl all alone about to cross the busy street. I sprinted towards her jumping over the small stone wall splitting the beach and sidewalk. I yanked her back by her arm as the car hit me. I made a smack to the ground. It wasn't hard enough to knock me out luckily. I walked to the small girl who was crying on the side walk now. I gently rubbed her cheeks as I spoke to her gently.

"You... okay?"

I tried to use easy words for the small girl as she probably didn't speak English. I pointed at her and then did a thumb up. She let a soft Sì to let me know she was okay. I gave her a gentle hug before a woman arrived at us.

"Oh my god! You saved her! You saved my daughter! How can I repay you! Please anything!"

"There's no need to repay me. I couldn't let it happen. Take care of her."

I gave the girl a soft pet on her hair as her mom and her waved at me as a goodbye. I waved back and only then felt that I did get quite the hit. I picked up my belongings and pulled my shoes and jacket back on before thanking the people I played with. They waved as I waved back before going back to my hotel. I went to the bathroom and without a joke... the whole left side of my face was full of scratches and bleed. I cleaned myself up when my phone started ringing...

(1285 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 98 9
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ฌ๐ก ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ฌ๐ก ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐€ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐จ ๐ฏ๐ข๐๐ž๐จ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐‚๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐š'๐ฌ ๐ง๐ž๏ฟฝ...
222K 4.1K 30
๐—œ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ (๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ต) ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ (๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ต) ๐—ข๐—ผ๐—ต, ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐˜† ๐—”๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น...
172K 1.6K 46
๐˜ช๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ! โ˜†