๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง **๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...

Av y2kqueenz

"๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๏ฟฝ... Mer

our little rundown...
what do you know about the new girl?
she's art in his eyes
welcome, little gilmore
mommy's home
too little time, too much to do
to the city
tristan and eloise
monday news
repudiate reactions
a woman's diary holds the secrets to the world
the island's actvities
dream a little dream of me
phone calls and all
Ellen the felon
paradoxes
pride
not a big deal
hard times
the young child
stuff better left unsaid
author's note
when you wake up
cigarette smoke apocalypse
the compartment race
the ghost
just stop talking
rory's birthday
for the people who don't know (author's note)
update!!!
too many lovers
yale admission
Harvard talk
DUI
breath of fresh air
everything
author's note again
the diary of secrets
i'm back!!!!
party, huh?
petit ami

hitting on the new girl

6.7K 155 76
Av y2kqueenz

They both got into chemistry. "Mr. Dugray, Ms. Irvine, it looks like you missed the pairing up, so you two must work together." Dr. Balane goes, with an unphased look on his face. Eloise looks at her watch and comments, "But we are three minutes early to class."

"You see this face, it's the face of I don't care." Dr. Balane says and starts to move onto instructions. Eloise shot Tristan, who had a smirk displayed against his face, a death glare. Tristan walked over to their seats and Eloise rolled her eyes at him as he stared back at her to come and sit. Eloise walked over to him and sat on the chair next to him and took out her notebook which already had a pencil in it. Eloise started copying down the instructions, word by word, to ensure no mistake would be made when she did the experiment. Tristan pushed Eloise's hair off of her shoulder to see exactly what to do after practically day dreaming for 20 minutes.

"I like the smell of your perfume, is it lavender?" Tristan asked, getting the beakers for the experiment then hovering over her, a hand on the table, enclosing her. Eloise felt her cheeks flush and she pulled the beakers closer, "Yes actually."

Tristan then pulled his chair closer to hers and Eloise looked slightly to her side to see him just staring at her side profile.

"I have a camera if you'd like to capture my essence on film since it appears, you can't look away." Eloise spat out sarcastically. Tristan chuckled then pulled her notebook closer, "I just find this experiment extremely interesting."

Eloise nodded her head and continued to grab different chemicals, mixing them in. After 10 minutes or so, Tristan moved closer and whispered, "Are we done yet?"

Eloise, not looking away from the chemicals, replied, "I thought this was interesting."

Tristan narrowed his eyes at her and pulled a chemical aside, mixing it into something else Eloise put to the side. Within a matter of seconds, the flask started to overflow with foam, Tristan getting up before the foam could get him, but Eloise, who realized too late, had foam on her blazer.

Eloise stood up quick before foam could fall anywhere else on her and eventually the reaction stopped.

"Are you shitting me?" Eloise said, taking off the blazer and looking at the now bleached looking part.

The students in the class turned to look at Eloise and Tristan. "Turn the fuck around and worry about your own fucking experiments." Eloise spat out, loudly at the students all looking at her. "Ms. Irvine, language!" the teacher scolded.

Eloise stood there, frozen, finally letting what she said seep through. It was quite obvious to Tristan that she slowly sat down in shame. Tristan looked at the teacher, death glaring at him, making the teacher slightly flinch as he walked by their table. With Eloise's blazer off, her body shape was completely visible.

Her posture was slightly slouched due to her head resting on her hands out of frustration, and her figure, a perfect hourglass, which had most of the people in class looking at her, their jaws almost to the floor. Tristan took his blazer off and covered her with it. Eloise, shocked at the fabric that touched her skin, looked up from the table to see Tristan looking at her notebook and adding the rest of the chemicals to the experiment. Eloise slightly smiled at him and turned her chair towards him.

"Do you mind passing me the bunson burner?" Tristan asked, pointing to the plugged burner next to Eloise. Tristan then looked from the burner to Eloise, her smile making him smile. Eloise unplugged the burner and handed it to him. Tristan turned the burner on and Eloise started reading off the instructions.

Tristan never truly realized how precise Eloise was when she talked. When she talked, she articulated the words the right way and made anyone smile, it was the elegant way she spoke that made everyone want her to talk more.

Tristan loved that about her, he just couldn't pin point why.

---------------------

The hallway crowd started to disappear and Eloise ran to her locker, opening it quickly, slipping a pill into her mouth. She looked back to see Tristan walking after Gilmore, picking up on everything they said.

"Mary." he called to her, she paused slightly and then answered with, "Me?" He continued to chase her down the hallway right to near Eloise's locker,

"Yeah, you." he answered.

"My name's Rory."

"I'm Tristan." he said back, almost having an excitement in his voice.

"Hi." Rory replied back unphased of his presence.

"So, you're new?", Tristan questioned. With this, Eloise scoffed and closed her locker shut, grabbing Tristan's attention and he started to look from Rory to Eloise.

"We'll continue this conversation another time, Mary." Tristan said winking back at Rory before sprinting down the hallway to go after Eloise. Eloise went straight to the restroom, holding her head, she felt not there. Like when you are in a room with someone talking, but you kind of just aren't there mentally.

Eloise had taken pills for dieting sometimes. She, at this, point relied on them to get her through some days, especially with the diet she followed.

Eloise looked at herself in the mirror and smiled, pulling her hair up into a bun, leaving some strands out. Before she left the restroom, she took a long stare at the blazer she was wearing. She really stared at it, almost as if she was trying to take in every thread used to make it.

She then opened the door to go back to her locker, looking at Rory beside her. Rory was full on staring at Eloise, and with Eloise already being annoyed, someone staring at her for so long really hit that button. "Must you stare at me every time I breathe?" Eloise said, articulating each letter and placing her bag onto the hook in the locker. Rory shook her head no and continued to punch in her locker combination. "I'm sorry about staring. You are really pretty, and how you answer those questions in class, I could never." Eloise grabbed her salad and iced tea and looked back at Rory, saying nothing more than, "Thank you."

She walked away from the Gilmore girl, and towards Berlin and Imogen. Imogen turned towards Eloise and tilted her head, "You okay, El?."

Eloise nods and replies, "Yeah, it's just Gilmore and her staring problem that have me annoyed." Berlin looked at Eloise and cupped her face with both hands, "Tell us about it. Also, you look so pretty, what lip oil?" Imogen, planted a kiss on Eloise's face, leaving a little gloss on her cheek, and piping in, "It's actually my lip oil! The one I made!" Eloise held her hands below her face as if displaying it, Berlin then asked, "Can I borrow?"

Imogen took out one from her skirt and Berlin immediately put it on, before all of their attentions were caught by Duncan and Tristan. Eloise rolled her eyes at Tristan and Duncan. Duncan was Berlin's boyfriend, to say the least, was actually a nice guy. Him and Berlin were the dream couple, and it showed. Duncan went up to Berlin and looked at her lips, before saying, "Oh, a new lip gloss! I like it."

Berlin said something, but as she was saying something, Tristan hovered over Eloise, leaving little distance.

"I was trying to catch you in the hallway, but you were like gone." Tristan said before Eloise pushed him back slightly with her pointer finger, to create some distance, so she could get her book, "I know, I had to use the restroom."

They finally stopped at Eloise's locker and Tristan held her salad for her, before using his hands to turn her attention to him. His eyes squinted, asking, "Your lip gloss looks really nice."

Eloise glanced into the mirror in her locker and looked at her lips, "Thank you, Imogen actually made it."

Tristan stood behind her, his hand holding the locker open and he remarked, "But, you look nice with every lip gloss."

"Oh, is that so, Mr. Dugray?" Eloise said, wiping the oil from her face before turning her focus to his smiling face.

Tristan looked at Eloise and closed her locker once she was done, "My statement is more true than Mars, Ms. Irvine."

Eloise laughed and the fact that Tristan had managed to get a laugh out of her when she was this frustrated, made him laugh along with her and as they continued to walk to the lunch room, Tristan put an arm over her shoulder and they rushed to their lunch table.

_____________________________________

Don't forget to leave comments and vote!

By the way, I'm going to try to update everyday, but my schedule for school is a nightmare. Like last week was my first week of school and I had 6 quizzes, besides that school's a bore.

Fortsรคtt lรคs

Du kommer ocksรฅ att gilla

220K 5.2K 30
โapple juice fallin' from her lips, took a little sip.โž selcouth adjective strange, unusual, rare; unfamiliar; marvellous, wondrous. origin from midd...
2K 71 6
"Don't think you can take my place as the best Cook around, because you'll be sorely disappointed." "Who's to say I already have?" When things start...
1.1M 44.3K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
739K 36.6K 102
An Jin, who possessed water system powers, transmigrated into a different star and became a mermaid that was being auctioned. The mermaids of Soo S...