The Badboy Hit My Chest

By Exynope

"I should not clean something I haven't done wrong! I will kill you! " I said furiously. He chuckle which ma... More

Chapter 1 - Take this for a while
Chapter 2 - Cook
Chapter 3 - How can I trust you?
Chapter 4 - Garbage Hotdog
Chapter 6 - Chess
Chapter 7 - You're cursing
Chapter 8 - Tree House
Chapter 9 - You're Obsessed
Chapter 10 - Bad Liar
Chapter 11 - Clumsy
Chapter 12 - Ruffled Feathers

Chapter 5 - I saw you drool

86 20 18
By Exynope

Thank God it's Saturday.

It's good to stay in bed all day, watching the maze runner, eating popcorns, and my day will be as pleasant as my little bunny bear. This will be an amazing weekend.

It's eight o'clock in the morning. I'm cuddling my bunny bear, still sleepy. I think it's better if I have to sleep all day. I'll watch netflix in the afternoon though.

My phone buzz, I sneak my phone in my bedside table, one-eyed open.

"Yeah?" My voice croaks

"Get your ass up Riley you need to cook for Ms.
Rachel today"

"Wha-att?!" I staggered as I instantly sat in bed.

She answered on the other line and hang up.

Shit.

My day is doomed. I just want to lay in bed all day. I don't want to do anything and then I will have to cook for Ms. Rachel. It's still early I forgot I have an obligation to do so.

I hurriedly took a shower and put my clothes on. I will only have to wear sweatpants and shirt on then I rush downstairs and pour the cereal in my whole mouth. Seriously? I don't have time for breakfast. This is so fucked up.

Maybe I'll prepare spaghetti for them today and put a bowl for me secretly. Good idea. I laugh at my taught. I'm still hungry and I need to eat there when I prepare. Very witty Riley.

I put my phone in my pocket and walk down the street. Yes you heard it right. I don't have a car and mom's already at work so I need to walk. It's near, there's no need to protest.

I'd wish I won't see Malcom. I'm still embarrassed for what I said to him. But that was satisfying though. I hope he won't get another trick.

Finally a few steps away I can see their house. Their door is slightly open when I was about to knock. Why did they leave this open?

I peeked through the open door and I see Rachel in the living room, cleaning. I finally knock two times and she heard it, realizing it's me.

"Come in dear" She welcomes gracefully. I think she's on the good mood.

"I am sorry I didn't get on time" I apologize to her.

"No dear it's fine, it's still early" She smiles and guides me to the kitchen. Asking her what she wants me to cook but she wants me to decide what is good to eat this time.

"Do you like spaghetti?" I asked enthusiastically.

She beam "Yes of course! Malcolm also love spaghetti since he was a little "

I scrunched my nose when I hear his name but I shook my head, pretends to smile confidently.

"Really? that's great. Uhm-m do you have pasta in here?" I decided to change the subject.

"Yes its inside the drawer dear, okay you start now I'll just continue my work 'cause the carpet needs to be cleaned."

I nod and smiled " Okay Rachel" she smiled back.

I love her look today. She look even younger for like 10 years. She looks so amazing. I wonder where Malcolm got his genes obviously.

I already got all the recipes and I started cooking first the pasta and then the spaghetti sauce. It smells so good. Now i need to get a bowl for me 'cause I'm still hungry. I can hear a rumbling sound inside my tummy. Oh my God.

I get a bowl inside the cabinet and put two scoops of spaghetti. Well, this is fine because I will also taste what I made while getting full. I chuckles in my mind. I consumed and no doubt it really tastes good. Fortunately, I still have my talent for cooking. Thank God.

"Spaghetti is prepared already" I told Rachel and she told me to call his son to come down.

Shit.

Okay Riley. Breath. Act like nothing happened.

You can do this.

I let out a breath and nod, walking upstairs toward his room.

I am in front of his door and I hesitate to knock.
I sigh as I was about to knock when he instantly appeared, opening the door. I jolted in surprised making my eye widened as I swing my foot, out balanced. I was about to kiss into the floor when
someone hold my waist, made my eyes wider.

Malcolm Fox is fucking holding my waist right now, staring his eyes on me. I watch him staring into me deeply for seconds until I look the muscle in his arm. He's topless.

Oh my dear god.

He smirk as I realized how long he's been holding my waist, properly stood up instantly.

My face is so red I can feel the heat. Oh my god this is so embarrassing.

"Enjoying the show huh" He smirk as I rolled my eyes, frowning.

"You wish" I scoff

"Why are you here?" He asked while running his fingers into his hair.

That's so hot..

I snap my thoughts. Stop it Riley!

"Uhm-m obviously I am your mom's cook"

"Ohh so you are the little chef"

Little chef?

"What?"

He chuckles, still smirking.

Why is he so hot when he smirk?

No!

"Malcolm come down here" her mom shouts from the kitchen. Oh snap I forgot.

"I've prepared spaghetti, your mom told me to come down"

"But why are you standing in front of my door?"
he smirk again. Oh this man will have an award for the best smirking. Ha- ha

"I was about to knock when you appeared in front of me. How can I knock your door if you tremble me with fear?"

He chuckles "I saw you drool"

"What?! No way! you're exaggerating" I complained

"Watch it dork" He clench his arms revealing his muscles.

"Stop it! You jerk!"

"Whatever" he started walking downstairs, smirking and I followed.

My hands were sweaty. My hands never sweat this much. This isn't normal.

"Why are you two taking so long? Rachel asked while she chew her spaghetti - Oh by the way, this is so tasty Riley! You're really a good cook says your mom" I cringe smiling as she mentioned my mom. Oh my god. Mom talking things about me?

"Thanks" I smiled

"Come sit join us Riley" she offers kindly.

"No thanks I already got a bowl earlier"

"You ate already?" She chuckles.

"Uh-mm yeah, I tried to taste it if it's good" I weirdly laugh, embarrassed.

"You did really great Riley. You can eat whatever you cook here"

Malcolm finished his bowl already, unbothered.

That was so fast dude.

Her mom chuckles as she requests to put him another bowl.

Rachel is not lying. Malcolm really loves spaghetti.

===

I am still here in Malcolm's house because Rachel persuades me to drink with her. I can't say no, so here I am drinking a glass of wine.

I'd wish this would still be part of my salary.

Rachel just told me about her childhood and her highschool days when he met Malcolm's dad. She's blushing while telling me. She said his dad made a love letter. He also sang for her that she wouldn't forget. His dad confessed that he love at first sight with her. Obviously, how couldn't he? I mean Rachel is a nice, respected woman. Otherwise, she is so beautiful. How couldn't he love her?

I wonder where is Tom now. Yeah I knew his name since Rachel mentioned it a thousand times. She looked so happy but I can see the sorrow in her eyes. What happened to them?
My mind's out of curiosity.

"Rachel?" I wake her up but she fell asleep. She might be tired already. I need to put her in bed.

Malcolm went downstairs. Right timing.
He saw her mom and look at me mouthing I can do this.

He lift her up slowly and carry to her room. I followed him and open the door for him widely as he put her into her bed slowly trying not to wake her.

This is the most wonderful thing I've ever seen in my whole life. I didn't expect this. The badboy carried her mom reveals his soft side. I realized bad boy aren't that bad. Maybe some things made them angry for some reason.

I smiled looking at them. They look so sweet. Mother and son moment.

He cover her with blanket and kiss her forehead. He slowly walked toward the door and he closed it.

"You love your mom so much" I muttered smiling.

"Shut up, just pretend you don't see" he raised his eyebrow

"That was the precious thing I've ever seen, why should you hide it?" I asked following him into the couch where he drink the last glass of wine.

He weakly smiled.

"She deserved better" He muttered pouring the empty bottle in force.

You idiot.

I laughed hard as he death glared at me.

"You're an idiot, I'll get a bottle of wine for you" I insist but he refused.

"I don't feel like drinking" he sits in the couch lazily as he close his eyes, sleepy.

I stared his face for a while.

He's the prettiest man I've ever seen.

Look how blessed he is. From his long eyelashes down to his pinkish lips, I feel embarrassed. My features are more manly than his. He eventhough look more than a woman to me.

This is so unfair.

I let him sleep and put the blanket into his body. I turned off the light and walk toward the door. Maybe he will be fine there. I just need to go home because I'm tired too. It's quarter to six already. I need my bunny bear right now.

This day is tiring but still amazing.

Just updated another chapter 🤗
I love writing this chapter. ❤️

{Teaser: Riley will be competitive }

Leave comments guys. It's much appreciated. Thank youuu 😘😘

<3 Exynope

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17M 653K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
158K 2.1K 33
Nagkataon naman na ang dumating na jeep ay lima nalamang ang kasya, kaya nauna ng pumasok si mama sumunod naman sina kuya tanner, mac at kuya Cedric...
182K 4K 47
Crest view academy. This was no ordinary high school; it was known for its academic excellence and fierce rivalries. Amongst the students, two indivi...
1.1M 58.8K 38
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...