Universal Love (Momo Yaoyoroz...

By Lucario_Link

Y/N L/N is a new student at UA highschool, who had just moved there because of his fathers job. You feel like... More

Chapter 1: UA entrence exam
Chapter 2: First Day
Chapter 4: Training with Momo
A/N update
Chapter 5: USJ part 1
Upcoming:

Chapter 3: Heros vs Villains exam

81 3 3
By Lucario_Link

Its 6 AM. Training time. You put on an under shirt and some gym shorts and tennis shoes. You go into the kitchen and grab a water bottle from the fridge, and then you go into the backyard.
Y/N: today is the day I finally break that rock.

You stare at the large boulder in your backyard.

Y/N: Time to put you out of your misery!

You summon a 3 layered hexagonal wall.

Y/N: YAAA!

Much to your prevail, the 1st layer of the wall shatters on impact.

Y/N:....you know they always say the first go never works.

You hit the boulder again, but to your surprise, the 2nd layer shatters.

Y/N: .....Third time's a charm?

You send the remaining layer at the boulder, but it too shatters.

Y/N: .......Shit. You win this round boulder! But just you wait! I'll come back tomorrow morning even stronger!

TIMESKIP: 1-A CLASSROOM.

Aizawa: Ok everyone, today we will have another exam. Half of you will be "heros" and the other half will be villains. I have already assigned you in teams of two. Your objective: steal the bomb from the villains. Got it?

Everyone: Got it!

Aizawa: here are the teams:

Izuku Midoriya & Ochako Ururaka VS Tenya Iida & Katsuki Bakugo
Kyoka Jiro & Denki Kaminari VS Fumikage Tokoyami & Tsuyu Asui
Y/N L/N & Momo Yaoyorozu VS Minoru Mineta & Mina Ashido
Yuga Ayoama & Mashirao Ojiro VS Hanta Sero & Ejiro Kirishima
Mezou Shoji & Shoto Todoroki VS Rikido Sato & Koji Koda

Y/N: (thinking) I'm partners...with MOMO?!?!

You turn to Yaoyorozu, only to catch her looking at you too. You both simultaneously look away at each other.

Aizawa: Oh yeah, one more thing. Introducing, your hero costumes.

The whole class lights up and looks around the room to see hero costumes pop out from the sides. You see yours and take it into the boys lockeroom, and change into it and walk outside the hallway with everyone else.

TIMESKIP: AFTER THE 2ND FIGHT

You and Yaoyorozu wait outside the building with mineta and ashido inside.

Y/N: Umm....Yaoyorozu?

Momo: Hmm?

Y/N: Do you....Do You have a plan?

Momo: Yes, Actually. If you'll just follow my lead.

You nod and you both enter the building.

Y/M: where do you think they are?

Momo: Probably on the top floor guarding the nuclear weapon.

Y/N: i can get us to the top floor...but you probably have an idea for that.

Momo: How quick can you get us up there?

Y/N: about 3 seconds.

Momo: Then lets do it! Wait what are you- oh no not again!

You grab momo by the waist again and form a bubble around the both of you.

Y/M: oh yeah, this kinda involves the large super jump from yesterday. You're fine with that, right?

Momo nods in confidence.

You super jump into the ceiling, the bubble protecting you both. You both crash into the room where Ashido is, she is trying to protect the bomb.

Ashido: What the-how did you guys get in here so fast?
Momo: Y/N! Stay here and keep a look out for Mineta! I'll take Mina on!
Y/N: Right!

Y/N POV

I Charged into the unknown, looking for Mineta. I summoned 2 Shields by my side, just in case.
Then I heared a creak coming from the celling.

Its Mineta. And he looks like Quagmire from that one episode of family guy when he was trying to look at Lois when she was...Thats not important.

He drops down trying to land on me, but I lunge out of the way. Mineta starts ripping off his purple hair blobs and throws them at me. Is that his quirk?

I summon a shield and double its size so that it blocks all of the purple blobs. I throw the shield behind me and form makeshift bubble boxing gloves around my fists. I Punch Mineta in the face and uppercut his jaw. Mineta throws purple balls at me, but to his prevail, I dodge them all.

I use my Gem's energy to summon shields around my arms, biceps, chest, legs, and hands.

Y/N: RANDOM BULLSHIT GO!!

I do a flip and throw all my shields at Mineta. Mineta can do nothing but try to dodge all of my Shields. Only 1 or 2 he manages to dodge but the rest hit him.

Mineta is Knocked out and on the ground. I wrap him up in capture tape and leave him there. Now I have to go see how Yaoyorozu is doing.

Unfortunately for us, Mina is gaining the upper hand. I see two melted shields on the ground and a broken staff.

Yaoyorozu is on the ground, with Mina gaining ready to deliver the final blow. Mina's attempt at winning, however, are put to an end when I yeeted a shield at her, slamming her into the wall.

Y/N: Sorry Ashido! I gotta look after my teammate.

I rushed over to Ashido at 80 Mph and wrapped her in capture tape. I lifted her up and stuck her to the wall, thanks to Mineta's hair. I ran over to the bomb and touched it.

Aizawa: The winner is Y/N and Momo.

No POV

Y/N: Yaoyorozu, C'mon, get up. We won!

You lend a hand to help her up. She takes it and you pull her up. You wrap her arm around your shoulder to help her walk.

Y/N: you did good, Yaoyorozu.

TIMESKIP: end of day

As your walking home, you find Momo walking by herself. You walk up to her, trying to start a conversation.

Momo: Oh, hey L/N.

Y/N: You can just call me Y/N if you'd like.

Momo: I guess so, sure.

Y/N: Something wrong? If you think I'm gonna grab you and Jump then-

Momo: no, its not that. I'm just...disappointed is all.

Y/N: Hey, is this because I got to touch the weapon and not you? I'm sorry, but you were almost-....oh.

Momo: Yeah, thats all. I just wish I could've done something better.

To cheer her up, you grab a flower from the side of the road. A purple violet. You kiss it, and it turns from a flower to a bouquet. You hand it to momo, who slowly takes it.

Y/N: context, my spit can grow plants and heal wounds.

You both continue to walk for like 7 seconds, before Momo makes you an offer you can't refuse.

Momo: Listen, you seem so physically strong and you have a really powerful quirk...so would you like to come over and train sometime?

You begin to blush.

Y/N: Uh...yeah! That sounds great. Hey, last chance to get a ride home, if you know what i mean

You said smirking and winking at her.

Momo: N-no, I'm good, heh!

Y/N: Aight, suit yourself.

Momo: If you want to come over, then we will need some tea and cakes for our get together. How do you like your tea, Hot or cold? Or do you have a specific flavor or brand that you like? Me personally i LOVE Herbal tea, and for cakes, i love mango cake, but if you have a specific taste or-

Momo snaps back into reality, and looks at a very dizzy you.

Momo: S-sorry, it's just that I usually don't have people over, so I'm sorry if-

You put your index finger over her lips. She blushes a little.

You: Hot, Lemon Ginger tea, Chocolate cake. See you tomorrow at 10:30. Later!

You said as you leapt away.

Momo stops walking for a second. She sniffs the flowers. She blushes and walks back home, most likely thinking about you.

A/N: FINALLY chapter 3 is done! I haven't watched My Hero Academia season 1 in forever, so correct me if I'm wrong.

Sorry this one took so long to get out, I've been busy with school N shit.

Chapter 4 should come out either this week or next week. Who knows. I don't.

Thanks for reading,
- Lucario_Link

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 60.3K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
595K 9.2K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
78.1K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
467K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...