Werewolf by night. Dc superhe...

Por Fearmaster101

In this story you are an ordinary teenager who recently moved to Metropolis to start a new life and hopefully... Más

Allies/Friends (Updated)
The Villains Part 1
The Villains Part 2 (Updated)
Sweet Justice Part 1 (Updated)
Sweet Justice Part 2
Sweet Justice Part 3
Sweet Justice Part 4
Adventures in bunny sitting
Hate Triangle
Burrito Bucket
Meet the Cheetah
The Halloween Special

Bio (Updated)

3.2K 48 6
Por Fearmaster101

Name: (Y/N), Russell, (L/N).

Hero Name: Werewolf by night/Wolfman

Occupation: Superhero/High School Student

Age: 16- later to 17

Skin color: your choice.

Hair color: your choice.

Hair style: your choice.

Eye color: your choice.

Height: your choice.

Species: Werewolf- formerly Human

Regular outfit: your choice.

Favorite food: your choice.

Personality: As human- Funny, Kind, Caring, Supportive, Confident, Intelligent. As a werewolf- Aggressive, Savage (sometimes), Intimidating, Intelligent (sometimes), Funny and Calm.

Likes: Family and Friends, Helping People, Reading, Music, Watching tv, Video Games, Pop Culture, Sports (mostly basketball), Superheroes, The Superhero Girls, The Invinci-Bros (sometimes), anything that's meat, and Barbi Minerva your girlfriend.

Dislikes: Supervillains (especially Dracula), Bullying, Racism, Betrayal, Robin, Having to fight allies, Losing the people you care about, Being called a freak, People fearing/hating you for your monstrous appearance, Being hunted down, Pineapple Pizza, and people pouring milk before cereal.

Powers/abilities:

Lycanthropy: (Your transformation will be based on your feelings).

Superhuman Strength

Superhuman Speed

Superhuman Stamina

Superhuman Agility

Superhuman Reflexes

Superhuman Durability

Superhumanly Acute Senses

Regenerative Healing Factor

Retractable Razor Claws and Fangs

Expert Hand to Hand Combatant

Full moon Enhancement: (You'll basically be ten times stronger whenever a full moon appears and you also have a mega form as well as a glowing aura).

Weakness:

Vulnerable to Sliver

Werewolf form: (Just imagine you have the face marks from the Halloween special).

Mega Werewolf form:

Full moon Aura: (ignore Sabrewulf and pretend that's you).

Superhero symbol:

Love Interest: Barbi Minerva/Cheetah.

A/N: Ok so that's everything you need to know about the bio, Next chapter will show who your friends/allies will be in this story. Don't forget to follow and add my stories as well as share them with fellow readers. This is Fearmaster signing off.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

145K 4.3K 48
Young Justice Fanfic "I've only been Scarlet for a year now. Quietly making my mark around Gotham, but rarely enough that the Batman and his bird...
277K 6.8K 34
{I wrote this when I was like 13 imsorry} #3 teentitans out of 944 stories #6 dccomcis out of 1000+ stories #12 damianwayne out of 1000+ stories ...
5.9K 264 8
Kara gets the gang to spend the night in an abandoned mansion. With school finally over, and summer just starting, these teens and tweens are bound...
25.2K 469 27
(Y/N): "Vengeance for what I need." (Y/N) (L/N) Reyes was a young mechanic worker who was doing his normal life and he finish his college and he was...