Irresistible | Ishikawa Yuki

ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ HinaHira3

"๐ด๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ?" "๐ˆ๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐›๐ฅ๐ž"... ฮ ฮตฯฮนฯƒฯƒฯŒฯ„ฮตฯฮฑ

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 5.5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 7.5
Chapter 8
Chapter 8.5
Chapter 9
Chapter 9.5
Chapter 10
Author's Message

Chapter 4

579 23 1
ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ HinaHira3

[Yuki's POV]

3 days before the ball, we decided to have the fitting of our outfit. As I arrive at the boutique where we're gonna take out fitting and I enter the shop a woman with blonde short hair walks toward me.

"Yuki Ishikawa right?"

Me: "Si"

"Alessandra Giovanie, owner of this shop and Gabie's best friend.

Me: "Ah, nice to meet you, Uhm btw, where is she?"

Alessandra" "She will just arrive shortly she just going to pick up something important"

Me: "I see"

Alessandra: "Btw... what particular style would you like to try?"

Me: "Ahmm... I'm not really particular about it"

Alessandra: "Hmmm... I see then just leave it to me. Let's get your measurement first." *smiles*

Following her inside her shop, the staff started to get my measurement as she was busy finding a color that will suit me.

I was aware that we're attending a ball but I'm still curious about what kind of event we're going to attend since I haven't asked her for the details yet.

Me: "May I ask, what kind of event we will attend tomorrow?"

Alessandra: "Did Gab didn't tell you yet?" - I just shrug my head.

Alessandra: "Well, it's actually a post-celebration for her sister's 18th birthday. But most of the visitors are from the business circles and some prominent personalities connected to their family."

Me: "I see."

Alessandra: "You know, I'm aware of the situation between you too so don't worry about it. I trust Gabie on her plans so yeah...but hmmm... I just wanted to ask you a favor actually..."

[Gabie's POV]

I'll be late for our appointment today since I need to pick up the gift for my sister and the things we needed for the ball. Well, Alessandra also informed me that Yuki was already there as I start driving to her shop.

"Welcome!"

Alessandra: "There you are..."

Me: "Yeah, sorry for being late." - I greeted her before my attention was caught by the man wearing a dark blue tuxedo.

Alessandra: "So how was he? Does it suit him really well?" - in fact... not just really well but...

GOD, why are you putting me in this kind of situation?

Why it really really really suits him well?

Alessandra: "Hey, stop drooling over him" *chuckles*

Alessandra: "So your feedback?"

Me: "Ah yes yes... it really suits him well."

Alessandra: "So shall we start your fitting?"

Me: "Yeah sure."

I just decided to wear the same color as Yuki. Simple long dress with a long slit on the side contracting the one-arm sleeves

After a few minutes, Sandra opens the curtains.

Alessandra: "So... Yuki whatcha think of your fiancée's outfit?"

Me: "Hey." - She just chuckles and when I look at Yuki he was also surprised by Sandra's teasing.

Alessandra: "Ow did it mesmerized you Yukino?"

Me: "Hey stop teasing him"

Yuki: "Yeah, she's beautiful" - When I look at him, he was trying to hide his blush but I can still tell that he was blushing because his ears are in red.

Alessandra: "Ow... that's great. Then just wait for a moment so we can start the adjustments we needed."

As we both settle and waited for the adjustment to be finished, I knew it was a little awkward between us. Since I don't really know what to do or to talk to.

Yuki: "Anoo... about the ball, Alessandra said that it was your sister's debut celebration, uhmm, I was just wondering what she likes so I can buy her a present"

Me: "Ah yeah... Sorry if I forgot to inform you before. I think there's no need for a present, I'll address the gift I bought for her"

Yuki: "Yeah I understand but at least let me do my part since it will be rude if I don't have one."

Once again, I can't argue with him so I tell him what my sister really likes.

Yuki: "Are you sure that's what she really likes?"

Me: "Yeah, she was really like to meet Paolo Porro and have an autograph but she was never been seeing your games personally since she wasn't permitted to do so. So I guess she will be happy if she receives that."

Yuki: "I see, then I'll do that."

Me: "Is it okay for you?"

Yuki: "Yeah."

And the days passed by quickly and today was the day that we really need to pull out all our acting skills. Yuki said that he will pick me up near the residence of del Vessio well, it's a good thing my father and my siblings were already headed to the hotel.

Just after a minute, I step out of the gate, and I saw a grey coupe car slowing down in front of me and it looks like it was him.

Me: "ciao"

Yuki: "ciao, ah wait, just stay there." - he immediately get out of the car as he help me to put the things we needed in the compartment before he open the door for me.

Me: "Thanks"

Yuki: "No it's fine." - after he gets in, he starts to configure the map of our destination.

After a three hours drive from Milan to Florence, we finally reach our destination and finally got our room in the hotel.

Yuki: "This is where we are staying?"

Me: "Yeah, hmm do you wish to have a separate room?"

Yuki: "No, what I mean is I think this is too luxurious?"

Me: "Don't worry about it, they already paid for it." *smiles*

Just right after we settle our things, the makeup artist and the ones that will be going to assist us in the preparation for the party arrived. Although I have already declined it multiple times, my sister keeps on insisting since she was really looking forward to it because it will be my first time to show up at one of our family events.

After a couple of hours, the preparations are all done. We're already in the dress and suits we have chosen and yeah, somehow it felt different.

Yuki: "Gabie-san?" - I was pulled back from my trance when I hear him calling me.

Me: "Ah yeah, sorry. Are you ready?"

Yuki: "Yes, but may I have your left hand first?" - somewhat I was confused by what he just said but I didn't hesitate to give it to him.

Me: "Yuki-san?" - I was surprised when I saw him slip a ring on my ring finger.

Yuki: "It's not really an expensive one they are expecting but I hope we can convince them with this ring." - If only this is not a fake engagement, I would really fall deeply in love with him more. His words are enough to make my heart flutter and create a sweet smile on my lips but yeah...

I need to remind myself that this is only for the sake of fake engagement.

Me: "Yeah, but this was already enough. Thanks for reminding me about this." *smiles*

Yuki: "Shall we head now?"

Me: "Yup."

I took a deep breath before we step out of the room and pretend that we are really in love with each other. Walking after the man who was assigned to usher us to the venue as my hands were gently held by this gentle giant.

I knew this might crazy to say but his man, who I just met not so long ago, not even knew each other more, is making me fall for him even if he was doing nothing...

-- To Be Continued --

ฮฃฯ…ฮฝฮญฯ‡ฮตฮนฮฑ ฮ‘ฮฝฮฌฮณฮฝฯ‰ฯƒฮทฯ‚

ฮ˜ฮฑ ฯƒฮฑฯ‚ ฮฑฯฮญฯƒฮตฮน ฮตฯ€ฮฏฯƒฮทฯ‚

155K 3.8K 18
FANTASIZE ABOUT YOUR VOLLEYBALL DORKS AND DON'T BE ASHAMED (I do not own Haikyuu!! or you)
An Each Year With Yuki (English) ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ Deellll

ฮ“ฮตฮฝฮนฮบฯŒ ฮฆฮฑฮฝฯ„ฮฑฯƒฮฏฮฑฯ‚

13.5K 622 37
This story will make you think you are that woman :)
36.3K 1.2K 45
"๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘› ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘  ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘" "๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐’๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐Œ๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง" is fanfiction story abo...
53.9K 1.7K 34
"... ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’, ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘š๐‘’๐‘š๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘’'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘  ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘˜๐‘ฆ." "๐”๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๏ฟฝ...