Mutants in Riverdale (Riverda...

By Dre0726

When The Shreddar and his Foot Clan come to wreck havocs on the small sleepy town of Riverdale, The Heroes in... More

WELCOME/CONTEXT
Leonardo: The Leader
Donatello: The Brain
Raphael: The Muscle
Michaelangelo: The Heart
CAST/FACE CLAIM
Chapter 1: Long Needed Vacation
Chapter 2: Bump in the Night
Chapter 3: Meeting The Locals
Chapter 4: Freaks come out at Night
FAN CHOICE
TRAILER
FAN CHOICE #2
Chapter 5: A Deal with the Devil
Chapter 6: Lurking in the Shadows
Chapter 7: History Lesson
Chapter 9: Showdown at POP'S
Chapter 10: Making New Friends

Chapter 8: The Search for a Friend

313 6 8
By Dre0726

                         - - - -FOX FOREST- - - -
    Later that same night, Betty is leading the four turtles, in the woods, to a secret location where the four can hide out for the time being.

Betty: We're close

Donnie: Remind me, how do you know this place?

Betty: A friend of mine used to have it. He was a hardcore survivalist.

Donnie: And he's okay with you using it?

Betty: Wouldn't know, since he's dead.

    All four of them stop dead in their tracks after Betty made that statement. Their curiosity about what kind of town is this continues to grow minute by minute.

Mikey: This place is pretty hardcore.

Raph: Yeah. I'm starting to like it.

   The four continue their way to their new hideout. At that moment, Betty stops dead in her tracks and points her flashlight down at a steel manhole in the middle of the ground.

Betty: We're here.

   Betty, with the help of Leonardo, lifts the manhole which shows a ladder that leads underground. The Turtles are amazed by this because it reminds them of their home in the sewers, back in New York City.

Mikey: Woah. How deep does this thing go?

Raph: Let's test it out.

Raph then kicks Mikey into the hole, causing Mikey to scream as he falls in. Betty looks at Raph with disbelief while Donnie and Leo look at him with annoyance, as if he's done this before.

Raph[cont.]: What? You were all thinking it, I just did it.

     Raph drops in and is shortly followed by Leo and Donnie. Betty, who knows she's not as agile, decides to use the ladder to go underground. Betty continues to lead the Turtles down the tunnel.

Leo: So how many people know about this place?

Betty: Only a small percentage of us. My friends, mostly, but that's about it. Well, here it is.

   Betty then shuts on the lights which illuminate the underground bunker where the turtles will be staying. The turtles walk around their temporary home and are amazed by how nice and cozy the area is.

Mikey: Woah, this is nice! It's like a home away from home.

Betty: You guys live in a bunker?

Leo: Eh, more like the sewers.

Betty: The sewers?

Raph: Yeah. What'd you think we lived in a nice fancy high-rise, near Central Park?

Donnie: I mean have you seen the prices?

Betty: Okay, well, make yourselves at home and I'll see you guys in a few.

Leo: Hold on, Betty. I don't think that may be the best idea.

Betty: What, why?

Leo: We think that because you're now on the Foots radar, it might be too dangerous for you to be walking around.

Betty: What about my friends, my family?!

Leo: All in due time. But right now you need to focus on keeping yourself safe.

   It was at that realization that Betty was still fearful of what could happen if the Foot clan knew where she was. The turtles filled her in earlier on how dangerous the Foot was, and deep down it terrified her. For the time, she agreed with the turtles that she should continue to stay hidden to keep her family safe.

Betty: Then where am I supposed to go?

Mikey: You can stay here, with us.

Donnie: Yeah we're pretty good roommates, if you don't count the snoring and talking in our sleep that some of us do.

Leo: I was more so thinking of you staying with Casey and April, at the Five Seasons. I'll walk you back. You guys start getting comfortable, we may be here for a while.

- - - - FOOT HEADQUARTERS - - - -
    As dawn begins to shine on the small town at the Foot headquarters, on the outskirts of town, Karai is in the middle of combat training with some other Foot ninjas. Although she is holding her own and is taking down multiple ninjas, Karai is taking a lot of punishment and is left with some bruises. Once she defeats all the ninjas Karais father Oroku Saki, also known as the Shredder, comes out of the shadow and is standing behind Karai with his arms crossed and a look of concern on his face.

Oroku Saki: Leave Us.

   The battered ninjas struggle to get up but once they do they bao and hurry out, leaving Karai and Saki alone.

Oroku Saki[cont.]: Something seems to trouble you, daughter. Are you going to tell me what's wrong?

Karai: I'm fine.

   Saki, swiftly and quickly, does a sweep kick and knocks Karai on her back. She looks up to see her father reach his hand out, for her to take it. Feeling a bit of exhaustion, Karai takes Sakis hand and is back on her feet.

Oroku Sakai: Normally, you would've seen that coming. Now what is the matter?

Karai: I don't understand why we're taking this job, from Lodge. We could literally take over this town in a mere afternoon, but instead, we've become hired guns to some wannabe mobster.

Oroku Saki: My little Himawari [Sunflower in Japanese] I understand your frustration but believe me, this is all part of my plan. Lodge may think we're working for him but, in actuality, he's only a pawn in a larger game I'm playing. Once we kill the Andrews boy, Lodge will then give us the money he promised us and then we can rule this town once and for all.

Karai: What if Lodge double-crosses us? You know we can't trust him, to keep his word.

Oroku Saki: Don't you worry about that. If Lodge doesn't want me to kill the one thing he loves most, then he'll keep his word. Now, you have to get ready for school. Remember, you need to be my eyes and ears in that school and take those two imbeciles with you.

Karai: Father...

Oroku Saki: No buts. Now go get ready, and Karai.

   Karai stops in her tracks and turns around, to see what her father wanted.

Oroku Saki[cont.]: Aishitemasu. (I Love You: in Japanese)

Karai: Watashi mo anata o aishiteimasu, Otōsan. (I Love You Too, Father: in Japanese)

- - THE PEMBROKE/HIRAM'S STUDY - -
     Later that same morning Hiram Lodge is in his study trying to figure out how he's going to pay the Foot Clan, when suddenly there's a knock at the door. The knock practically makes Hirams' heart jump out of his chest. He slowly gets up from his desk and pulls a gun out of a drawer and holds it at his side.

Hiram Lodge: Who's there?

Veronica[O.S]: Daddy?

A sight of relief comes out of Hirams' mouth as if it was only his daughter, behind the door. He sits back down, behind his desk and proceeds to wipe the sweat off his forehead.

Hiram Lodge: Come in, Mija.

Veronica walks in the door and sees her father who is doing his best to try and hide his fear, but Veronica can see right through it.

Veronica: Are you okay, Daddy?

Hiram Lodge: Yes, I'm fine. Why?

Veronica: It's just you've been pretty antsy, lately.

Hiram Lodge: Just overworked, that's all. Have they found Betty yet?

Veronica: No and I'm starting to get really worried. With all the weird stuff going on, what if she's hurt?

Hiram Lodge: I wouldn't worry too much, Mija. She and Alice probably got into another fight and she ran away, like what most teenage girls do. I'm sure she'll pop up, eventually. Now, if you'd excuse me, I need to finish up some work. Shut the door on your way out, please.

Veronica, reluctantly, walks out of her Dad'd office and as she turns around to take one last look at him, she could see that something was really bothering him and she was now determined on getting to the bottom of what it was.

     - - RIVERDALE HIGH/SERPENT CLUB- -
     Later at school Jughead, who looks exhausted, has called a meeting between the Serpents and former Serpent Toni Topaz, to discuss the game plan on how to find Betty.

Jughead: Ok so Archie told me, today, that the Bulldogs are going to check the Bijou, again. That means Toni you and the Pretty Poisons can check near Sweetwater River, and we can all circle back near Sunnyside Trailer Park. After that, we...

Toni: Jones, we already checked there. What makes you think she'll be there, this time?

Jughead: I'm not ruling out any options, Toni. Either the Ghoulies have her, for ransom, or it's something else. Either way, we need to find her.

Fangs: What about those Ninjas, who crashed the Halloween party?

Sweet Pea: Or those four nerds in Turtles suits.

Toni: I don't think it's them.

Sweet Pea: What makes you so sure?

Toni: Because, asswipe, those four "nerds" saved us, from those ninjas. Why would they then suddenly decide to kidnap somebody?

Sweet Pea: Who the hell knows? Jones, I say we hunt those nerds down and find out what they know.

Toni: We're not hunting anybody down?

Sweet Pea: I thought you wanted to find ponytail?

Toni: I do, but not if it means terrorizing innocent people?!

Sweet Pea: How do you know they're innocent?

Toni: Oh would you cut the shit...

Jughead: Enough!!!

   In pure rage, Jughead slams his fist on the table which causes everyone to stop and look at him. Jughead then pinches the bridge of his nose, in a state of exhaustion, as he believes that he is all alone, in trying to find Betty.

Jughead[cont.]: Serpents dismissed.

Sweet Pea: Jones...

Jughead: I said... Serpents dismissed.

Sweet Pea looks over at the other Serpents behind him, just before they all walk out. As the last one walks past Jughead, Toni stops in her tracks and rests her hand on his shoulder, but Jughead continues to look away.

Toni: Hey. We'll find her, don't worry.

As Toni walks out of the classroom, Jughead is now left alone as he wonders what is going to be his next move into finding Betty while also left wondering if he was ever going to find her.

     - - - - RIVERDALE HIGH/HALLWAYS - - - -
Meanwhile, Archie is getting his books, from his locker, as he gets ready for his next class when from behind him is Karai, who checks on him.

Karai: Archie.

Archie: Hey Karai. What's up?

Karai: Nothing. Is everything okay?

Archie: Honestly, no. Betty's missing.

Karai: Oh my god. What happened?

Archie: No one knows. She didn't make it home, last night, and she hasn't been seen since.

Karai: Oh man, I'm so sorry. Is there anything I can do?

Archie: Actually if you could help pass out some of these missing person flyers, that would be a real big help.

Kara: No problem.

???: Yo, Karai!

Archie and Karai look over, to see where the voice is coming from. They look over to see a black student, with a purple mohawk, named Benny "Bebop" Baker and a blonde-haired student named Ronald "Rocksteady" Richards, standing at the end of the hallway. Karai, with an annoyed expression, looks over while Archie is bewildered as to who these guys were and why they want her.

Karai: Excuse me for a moment. 

Archie: You know those guys?

Karai: You could say that. I'll be right back.

Karai hurry's over to the end of the hallway and meets with two students, who were appointed by the Shredder to watch over her.

Karai[cont.]: What do you, imbeciles, want?!

Benny "Bebop" Baker: Where'd you go?

Ronald "Rocksteady" Richards: Yeah. We were waiting to pick you up, but you were gone.

Karai: I had someone else drive me. Why do you care?

Ronald: Because we promised your father that we'd watch over you.

Benny: He also scares the shit out of us.

Ronald: Hold up. Is that him, the Andrews kid?

Karai and the others peek their heads around the corner to see Archie, who's still waiting for Karai.

Karai: Yes, that's him.

Benny: Sweet. Let's take him out, right now.

As Benny and Ronald begin to walk over to Archie, Karai grabs and slams the two of them on the locker which startles the both of them and catches the attention of other students.

Karai: No, you idiots, are you crazy?!

Benny: Why the hell not?

Ronald: Yeah.

Karai: First of all, look at where we are. It's too public. And second we were waiting on the money, from Lodge.

Benny: What the hell does money have to do with anything?

Karai: You two must've forgotten one of our rules. We never make a contract kill, without the money. So until Lodge gives us the money he promised, no one lays a hand on Andrews and if any of you do my father will be the last thing you need to scared of.

Karai walks back to Archie and leaves the two to wonder if Karai was playing the long game, killing Archie, or if she was starting to grow feeling for the red-haired boy. Benny and Ronald then thought of an idea to both send a message, to Archie, while also not killing him and they were gonna put that plan into fruition, tonight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12 0 6
The legend of Shredder and foot clan turned out to be real but there could be hope. The last hope of defence is young mutant turtle, who's life just...
1.2K 31 6
-Reboot of 'The Turtle Girl we know and Love'- While Shredder had been defeated, the four brothers were already divided by their personalities. One w...
18.4K 413 12
Michelangelo joins forces with the Footclan in a desperate attempt to finally fit in, and be important to his new team. Will the Footclan accept his...
89.5K 2.3K 25
Subsequent to the battle of the turtles vs. Shredder, Leonardo gets captured. After being tortured and with little to eat or drink in a small cell, S...