THE CRY OF SWAN SONG - sokeefe

By LoveBookwormGirl

Keefe has stood in the shadows way too long. After a talk with Ro Keefe knows he needs to confess. Sophie des... More

A/N :)
Chapter 1 Keefe POV
Chapter 2- Keefe
Chapter 3- Sophie POV
Chapter 4 -Biana POV
Chapter 5: Fitz POV
Chapter 6: Tam POV
Chapter 7: Keefe POV
Chapter 8 : Keefe POV
Chapter 9 : Sophie POV
Chapter 10 : Ashleigh POV
Chapter 11 : Linh POV
Chapter 12 : Biana POV
Chapter 13: Sophie POV
Chapter 14: Keefe POV
Chapter 15 : Biana POV
PLEASE READ QUICK
SPECIAL 1K ACE POV
Chapter 17 : Sophie POV
Chapter 18 : Keefe POV
Chapter 19 : Keefe POV
ANNOUNCEMENT
Not an update unfourtunately
Chapter 20 - Fitz POV
SPECIAL 2K CHAPTER 21
UPDATE STATS
Chapter 22 : Sophie POV
2K Special Dex : Chapter 23
Chapter 24: Sophie POV
Chapter 25 : Ashleigh POV
Chapter 26 : Dex POV
Chapter 27: Sophie POV
Chapter 28 : ??? POV
Sorry y'all for the wait!
Chapter 29: Ace POV
SHOUTOUTS
STOP RIGHT NOW- OMG
Chapter 30 : Keefe POV
Chapter 31 : Dex POV
Chapter 32 : Keefe and Sophie POV
Chapter 33 : Keefe and Sophie Join POV
Chapter 34: Sophie POV
Chapter 35: Multiple POV
Chapter 36 : Sophie POV
Chapter 37 : Keefe POV
Chapter 38 : Sophie POV
Epilouge
Announcements And Dedications
thank you thank you thank you
Special 40K BONUS EPILOGUE

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!

1.2K 16 23
By LoveBookwormGirl

Wow....just wow. I just really wanted to dedicate this part to thank y'all. I thank everyone reading this because you are all apart of my aspirations in the future. Every word in this stoy that you read, every comment you take the time to write, every vote you guys make is truly inspiring. 

I have been apart of the Wattpad community since 2021, and part of the keeper fandom for longer than that. And me, as a 14 year old girl who loves to read and write, it is amazing and inspiring to be able to write for people of all ages.

Truthfully, everytime I check on this story I go straight to the stats where I can see the gender and ages of people who are reading this and I love that there is such a wide variety of ages reading my story and tons of people who comment "This is so good" because it lights up my day even if it does take a second to write. I am currently at 646 views. To be honest I didn't think that it would get past like 50.... I'm inspired by all of you and want to find it in my heart to say that you are all amazing. 

Whether you write, read, comment, vote or just admire the spirit and determination you have taken to read this truly amazes me, I honestly cannot believe the story has got this far and thank you to everyone who writes on here, It has inspired me to create my own stories and fanfics. And trust me when I see the notification button light up, I scramble to see what has happened. I think that all of you who have taken this time are truly and honestly amazing people. Whether you're looking for a good read, something to add to your reading list or a nice fluffy sokeefe book. You've given this book a chance. And I'm so grateful, for people like me who never thought their stories would get far its amazing to see a 14 year old girl like myself writing. 

When I was 10 I literally aspired to be like Rick Riordan, no jokes.... I loved Percabeth's chemistry so much that I knew that when I was older I would have to write a book like that.And I'm not there yet but writing fanfics based on other peoples books is an amazing accomplishment. So yeah....

Wow... Just wow. And a message to all other people who want to start being writers on Wattpad. Go for it! I know at the end of 2021, I was contemplating starting but nervous that no one would like it, but that's not the case. Everyone who has interacted with this story is so friendly, inspiring, amazing and supportive. So go for it, have a go! And if you don't like it or it isn't working have another go or find a strategy that works for you!

Keep shining Keepers <3

- SE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 53.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
76.3K 2K 44
Sophie Foster has been with the Black Swan ever since her abilities were triggered at age five. In the ten years since, she has spent her life being...
272K 4.5K 29
Sophie Foster is a normal teenager in San Francisco, and she is in college with her best friends, Biana and Fitz Vacker and Dex Diznee. Everything in...
641K 8.7K 35
from the first to the last and all the ones in between. (a series of semi-related one-shots. now including art!)