Cale's Melody; ♡⋆.ೃ࿔* || TCF...

Nyx_Aster द्वारा

Cale just singing, though in different AUs A mostly Fluff or angst FF for TCF This might only be updated at t... अधिक

ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ Og!Cale ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ
''I love you...''
''Everything is blue!''
''I wish it wasn't true~''
''The secret side of me.''
''End of the world...''
"Tears of gold for you!"
↷ Krs!Cale ⋯ ♡
"For the glory!"
''Who went and made you God?''
''I kissed a girl."
''They faded away~''
''Building castles in the sand...''
"I feel like I'm losing my mind!"
*+:。.。 Kim Roksoo 。.。:+*
''If only I had known''
''I lost someone''
''Forever...''

''Wish you'd be mine''

512 23 3
Nyx_Aster द्वारा

(TCF, After the war timeline.)

Cale was just sitting on a bench in the garden at the Henituse Duchy while the children playing a small distance away.

"Hehe you can't catch me Noona!"

"I will catch you nyah!"

'How nice...'

Cale watched as the children enjoyed themselves as he rested, while sipping some of the lemon tea Ron had given him earlier.

He frowned.

'It's Bitter...'

"Gyaa! Noona!"

Raon tumbled down as he got caught by On.

"I caught you nyah!"

"Hahaha."

'They really are enjoying themselves' He thought wryly.

Then he looked at himself, sipping lemon tea while sitting on a bench, doing nothing fun.

'Hm... Maybe I'll take a walk, they wouldn't mind right?'

He looked at the kids once more.

They were still chasing each other, but still took a break every now and them.

'Yeah it should be fine it's only for a little bit, and Ron's probably watching over them as well.'

Cale slowly stood up and walk a random way in the garden, well not completely random, he still followed a path but at his own pace.

Admiring the scenery he couldn't before since... there was a war what else could it be -_-?

The scent of the morning dew on the grass, the freshly rained smell from last night is still there, and of course the various plants his step-mother planted to make the place more... Dashing was it?

'Eh doesn't matter', Cale thought as he walked down the path, occasional stopping to see if he can name the plants in each section.

Roses, Tulips, Lilies, Lavender, Lilacs, and even Dandelions which was the last kind he saw before resting once again on a bench near said plant.

'Okay that's enough exercise to last for a lifetime.'

So there Cale is, sitting on a bench surrounded by Dandelions and plants he's never seen before, tired and exhausted.

'I'm never doing this again!' He thought as he remembered why he's here in the first place.

                      [-Flashback-]

Cale was on his bed doing his daily exercise(breathing), when the children bursted into his room with sparkling eyes.

"Human! Get up! The flowers in the garden are blooming again!" Raon said jumping and down on the bed with a sparkle in his eyes.

"Yeah what our youngest said!" Hong also had very sparkly eyes as he looked at his father figure.

"Mhm!" On nodded at her little brother, saying he was right.

'Why...? Why can't I have a break?!' He thought, even the he didn't show it too much.

Yep he's getting too soft for the children, he needed a excuse ASAP.

"I still hav-" But he was quickly cut.

"We already checked with Sir Ron, and that Crown prince about your schedule! Your all clear, so we can go play!" Raon said excitedly as he dragged you out of your bed.

Cale was still wearing his outfit from yesterday's meeting.

He was, after all, too lazy to change, so he just took a nap with it on, so he didn't need to change his clothes.

The three quickly dragged their father figure to their favorite garden to go to, as they arrived there was a picnic already set up at one of the trees.

"We already set it up since we know you're still tired!" Raon said as he sat you down on the bench at the picnic area.

"Yeah nyah!"

Raon sat on Cale's right, while Hong and On sat on the other side of the table.

"And strong Choi Han helped! And Lemon gramps as well!"

On just nodded to whatever Raon said since the youngest is always right.

"That's great Raon, you guys did good" Cale patted them on the head, as the children practically glowed at his compliment .

After that the children began running around playing chase.

               [-Flashback Ends-]

'And that's leads me to my current predicament...' Cale thought as he looked the Dandelions.

'Hm... This reminds me of a song I once heard a long time ago, how did it start again?' Cale started humming a soft tune.

Cale was so lost in thought that he didn't notice the children sneaking up behind him and setting up a device to basically everyone in the kingdom.

Making everyone, who suddenly got connected, confused but they quickly noticed Cale who was lost in thought.

It was at times like this they really thought Cale looked like a Angel, or atleast very Heavenly.

There were even quite a few that blushed seeing his heavenly looks.

(A.N: Guess who?)

'Hm... I think the song went like this.'

"Maybe it's the way, you say my name."

Many people watching this had their jaw dropped at the scene of Cale singing.

"What the! My Dongsaeng can sing? And he didn't tell me?!"

Alberu, who was in his office, yelled surprising Tasha who was at his side helping him with paperwork.

Choi Han just smiled since he got the memories of his nephew, he of course had known Cale can sing.
_

'Huh? The unlucky bastard sings quite well... for a human.'

Eruhaben, who was just walking around the mansion, thought.
_

Deruth, who was at his work desk, stared at the device in shock, along with the rest of his family.

'Since when did Cale learn how to sing? And we never even noticed?'
_

Back with Cale and the children.

"Maybe it's the way, you play your game."

"What's he talking about? A game?"

Alberu asked Choi Han, who didn't really know either since he doesn't know too many songs.

So they're both there trying to figure out what Cale's singing about.

"But it's so good, I've never known anybody like you."
_
"What!! Is he talking about one of us? Or did he meet someone with us knowing?"

"I... do not know as well Your Highness."

Choi Han looked confused but also pissed off, since he, who had always been near Cale, never noticed this.
_

"But it's so good, I've never dreamed of nobody like you."

Cale stood up, and walked towards the garden filled with Dandelions, smiling a bit.

"Choi. Han. We. Have. To. Find. This. Person...!" Alberu looked like he was gonna blow up.

"Yes...!" Choi Han looked ready to beat someone up.
_

"And I've heard of a love, that comes once in a lifetime~"

Cale picked up a dandelion and waved it around, making the dandelions fly in the air.

And while Cale was having fun, everyone else was not.

"When did the Young Master fall in love with someone?!"

"This cannot be happening!?"

"I want my lawyer!"

Yeah... Everyone was freaking out, but oh well let's go back to Cale!

"And I'm pretty sure you are that love of mine~"

"Cause I'm in a field of Dandelions, wishing on every one."

"That you'd be mine~"

"Who the hell is it?!"

"Why is it so romantic and cute?!"

"Aigoo, Unlucky bastard..."

Cale suddenly got shivers, he looked around.

'What the heck? I'm just singing! I've not done anything wrong, yet why do I have shivers?!' Sighing, he continued  singing.

"Mine~"

"And, I see forever in your eyes"

"Kyaa! This- this is too much for my heart!"

"It's so cute~! So romantic as well!"

"Why can't other men do this."

Most of the women that are watching this said with hearts in their eyes.

Though there were some men who had hearts in their eyes as well...

"I feel okay when i~ see you smile~"

"Smile~"

While Deruth was getting more and more shocked.

'When did he learn to sing? When did he fall in love? Who was it? Do I even know my own Son?'

'I... really am a horrible father, I'm sorry Cale.'

"Wishing on dandelions all of the time."

"Praying to God that one day you'll be mine."

"Then Cale must really like her, since he hates anything related to Gods, much less to pray to one."

Alberu looked depressed as he said this, even Choi Han was depressed next to him.

'Haa... Guess I'll never have a chance with him.'

"Wishing on dandelions, all of the time."

"All of the time~"

"Human is the best! He even sings great!" Raon whispered.

"Mhm!" Hong and On nodded.

"I think that you are the one for me~"

"But who has he been talking about? Is it the Cookie prince? Or is it strong Choi Han? Or maybe... Both!" Raon's eyes sparkled as he tells the two his thoughts.

"It's both of them!" They whispered to each other as they come to the realization that Cale was... Gay!

"Cause it gets so hard~ to breath."

"When you're looking at me~"

"I've never felt so alive and free."

At this point people started to go to the garden to watch him sing.

Alberu, Choi Han, Ron, Eruhaben Rosalyn, basically everyone who knows him personally.

But they didn't go too close in case of alerting the Redhead of their presence.

"When you're looking at me~"

"I've never felt so happy."

They realized that even if they heard it from the device, it was so much better in real life.

It really felt like an angel had descended from heaven and sang a song.

"And I've heard of a love, that comes once in a lifetime~"

"And I'm pretty sure you are that love of mine~"

"Cause I'm in a field of Dandelions, wishing on every one."

"That you'd be mine~"

Everyone who had gathered were now just having a picnic with the children while listening to Cale sing.

There was a peaceful atmosphere they couldn't really have in the war, so it was a nice change of pace.

"Mine~"

"And, I see forever in your eyes."

They really wanted to do this more often, but sadly there's no way of knowing when Cale will sing after this.

So they'll just enjoy it while it lasts.

"I feel okay when i~ see you smile~"

"Smile~"

The children would also talk to the adults while eating the apple pies and the sandwiches they brought.

"Strong Choi Han! Make sure to visit more often, the human has been staying in bed too much these days!"

"Yeah! It was a miracle we got(dragged) him out of bed today!'

"Wishing on dandelions all of the time."

"Praying to God that one day you'll be mine."

"I will do my best Raon-nim."

"Good!" Raon puffed in happiness.

While the cat siblings patted their youngest head.

"Wishing on dandelions, all of the time."

"All of the time~"

Those who watching this chuckled, it was a good thing they quickly put up a soundproof barrier or else they would've been caught by Cale.

While those who were still watching from the device has probably showed everyone they know Cale singing.

"Dandelions, into the wind you go."

"Won't you let my Darling know~?"

Cale could be seen, blowing the dandelions letting them fly in the air, as the wind made it look like it was dancing around him.

The dandelions swirled around in the air, like it was letting him know it agreed.

"Since when did Cale learn how to speak wind? And without that top what you call it?"

Alberu asked Choi Han.

"I- Forgot."

"Dandelions, into the wind you go."

"Won't you let my Darling know~?"

"Tch, then why did you answer oh dear instructor?"

"I... don't know as well..." Choi Han looked liked he was a kicked puppy... That was about to bite you.

"Tsk It's fine, we still need to find that "Darling" that Cale has" He looked away.

"That~"

"I'm in a field of Dandelions, wishing on every one."

"That you'd be mine~"

Around half of the dandelions that were swirling around Cale went to the picnic area and surrounded the barrier.

Causing the people inside to be confused on what's happening.

"Wait... Could that mean Cale's "Darling" is in here with us?"

"Your right! Who could it be?!"

"Mine~"

"And, I see forever in your eyes."

Cale's father figures had a dark aura around them.

"If they are here show yourself."

"We just wanna talk to you, nothing bad."

But unfortunately or maybe fortunately for others no one died that day in the investigation.

"I feel okay when i~ see you smile~"

"Smile~"

Though there was some... suspects, whom they knew liked Cale, so they were currently on the watch list.

So that's how basically everyone Cale's age + Choi Han.

"Wishing on dandelions all of the time."

"Praying to God that one day you'll be mine."

No one is gonna escape their wrath without some... Interrogation first.

They might be able to escape Ron if they tried they're hardest and sacrifice the slower ones, but there's no way they're gonna be able to escape a golden dragon.

"Wishing on dandelions, all of the time."

"All of the time~"

Cale sat down onto a rock that was smooth enough to be sat on.

While those that were at the picnic knew that's how they were gonna die, they were doomed unless they somehow convince the two it was not them.

But good news is that Cale's singing is calming them down, even if it's just for a bit.

"I'm in a field of Dandelions, wishing on every one."

"That you'd be mine~"

So they're fine– probably.

It was at that moment that Cale stopped singing, as he did the dandelions paused and then in one swoop fell on the ground.

Creating a perfect outline of a circle made of dandelions, while Cale just sat there, regaining his breath from singing.

It was at that moment that they lifted up the barrier, and the device stopped recording.

'That's the most I have sang in a while, I lost my breath this much from a song?  I really should exercise (breath) more.'

And that's when he heard clapping from behind.

Although he was shocked, he still turned around to see who was clapping.

Only to be knocked down by (his) three children.

"Human! You sang amazingly! Right Goldie Gramps?"

"Yes, he did great." Eruhaben said, not making eye contact.

'What the hell happened here...? And why were they watching me?!'

Cale felt shivers running up his spine, as he felt the stares of everyone on him.

'Aigoo this will be a long week...'

While On just stared at Cale amused at his suffering.

A.N: So... how are you guys? Was the chapter fine?

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

30.4K 1K 12
this is my first reaction fic WMMAP x TOCF claude as Alberu the ship of the fic is Choialcale. warning ⚠ mean diana cute rivalry male pregnancy
27.9K 2.3K 26
Waking up as a Chibi... Honestly, at this point in life, nothing can shock that red-haired noble anymore. Obviously not after everything that he went...
13.6K 1.1K 25
"Why me?", was Cale's general thought while traveling through the freshly discovered lands of a new continent. Accompanying him are Choi Han - actor...
12K 874 16
❝ Polaroid of you writing in my room. ❞ Cale Henituse, a famous photographer, is falling in love with a writer who wants nothing but to live an...