Hired (L.H, Luke Hemmings)

By Suckmyirwin

"Have you even considered going out with a celeb?" "I mean, I guess I have." "How a... More

My Name Is
Hired
Car Radio
HALIEE'S A DIRTY WHORE
Luke's Girlfriend
Twitcam
They Look Like A Real Couple!
Together
I Like You
Signed
Aaron & Sam
I've Got This
5SOS WORLD TOUR?
First Night Of Tour
Why Don't You?
She's In A Skirt
Cheating
I'm Done
It's Your Choice
Evil Bitch Who's Making Me Date Satan
Thanks For Pretending With Me
My Weakness
Promise
Engaged?
Your Mother Is Terrifying
Why Now?
Haliee, What Is That?
Haliee Danielle
Danielle Elisabeth
Blair Olivia
Alexa Ashen
Wait... Really?
Will You Post A Picture To Twitter
Merry Christmas!
Tears
.
Drunk Beaching
To New Beginnings
Surprise B*tch
Betrayal
Big Brother
Disneyland
Suprise
Broken computer
Writers Block:/
Bridesmaid Dresses
Tattoos
Reunited/Bridesmaid Dresses Pt2
Rehearsal
Girlfriend Interview
Mono
Sleepy Luke
New computer
Back On Tour
Decided For Us
Takeout Today, Love
Modeling 2.0
He Shaved?! Ugh.
I Dont Want a Dog- I Need One
Her Hair Is Purple?!
Hey Hey Haliee
Welcome Jack
CALcium Is Shit
To Dani/Bye Tour
Bye 'Hired':(

Tour Starts Again

4.7K 93 24
By Suckmyirwin

Luke-

"Can we get pizza rolls when we're at the hotel? they sound really good right now." Hale asks while we're in the car.

"They do sound really good!" Michael agrees.

"Ew, they do not. I want chicken nuggets." Lexi disagrees.

"No. Why are we even in the same band, Lex?" Haliee scrunches her nose in disgust.

"I want a sandwich." Calum says.

"Me too." Blair agrees.

"Ashton wants something healthy." Lexi guesses, Ashton giggles and nods in return.

"Luke what do you want?" Hale asks me.

"Mashed potatoes." I respond.

"Oh! Mashed potatoes and pizza rolls and I want a-a, what's it called? Luke what's that green stuff that Ashton drinks that I've been drinking? It tastes like nature and the outdoors?" Haliee asks and makes me and everybody else burst out in laughter. "What?" Hale laughs, confused.

"'It tastes nature and the outdoors.'" I repeat, still laughing.

"It does!"

"It's called a green juice, hon." Dani tells her.

"Oh, fitting name." She responds, again making me laugh. "Shut up breadstick."

"I love you." I put my nose to her cheek.

"I love me too. You? Not so much."

"Thanks, love you too!" I respond sarcastically.

"Okay, we're not going to be able to meet fans today. Theres too many outside, once you're all in, there's no coming out tonight. That's what your manager told me to tell you all." One of the newer security guards tells us as we pull into the back of the hotel. "I'm Mitch by the way."

"Really? Won't a bunch of people be disappointed we don't get to meet them?" Haliee asks.

"Not my call."

"That's bullshit." Hale sinks in her seat.

"Alright, we have to move quickly." Mitch says.

"Oh, whoops! My legs are broken, I can't move from my seat." Hale says dramatically.

"Haliee, we have to move." Mitch tells her.

"Oh no! I'm being trapped by my seatbelt, I cannot move! Looks like the fam is gonna have to come save me!" Hale replies, making me laugh.

"Hale, I know it's now fair but we have to go." I tell her, making Hale roll her eyes.

"Fine. I'm angry." Haliee unbuckles and steps over everybody else, making her way into the hotel first.

"Her sass is..." Mitch pauses to roll his eyes.

"Hot." I finish, making Dani laugh. We all enter the hotel, we all get our own keys and meet Hale upstairs to discuss room situations. Hale is sitting on the floor of the highest level.

"What are the rooms?" I ask.

"I don't know. My problem is we have slightly different schedules then you guys, so I don't know if it would be smart to room with you. We want you to get more sleep then we do." Lexi tells us.

"So, the rooms would be Luke and Ash, Cal and Blair, Mike and Dani,then Lex and I." Haliee says, standing up next to me.

"I don't mind getting less sleep." I speak up.

"No hon, if we room we'll be getting A LOT less sleep. Not just due to our schedules." Hale says, patting my shoulder, making me gasp.

"Haliee, who do you think I am?! A wild animal or something?!"

"Yes, yes I do." Haliee laughs.

"Fine." I sigh, turning on my heel to one of the rooms.

-Haliee-

"I want this one!" I jump on the bed nearest to the window.

"Not surprised." Lexi sets her stuff down and lays face first onto her bed.

"So, what's our schedules?" I ask her.

"Every free second we have, we have meetings, recordings, practices or interviews. I know for a fact we're not sleeping at all this week. Sleeping now, is highly suggested." Lexi says. I bury myself under the covers and past.

-

"Wake up!" I hear a whisper yell, wake me.

"No." I say firmly, turning away from the noise.

"HALIEE!" "LEXI!" I hear two voices yell, making me sit up.

"Aaron!" I turn to my left and see Aaron sitting on my bed. I move and give him a big hug. "I haven't seen you in so long! How are you?"

"I'm great! And you? Miss engaged." Aaron asks, putting my left hand towards him.

"I'm wonderful! Did you know that Lex is engaged too?" I ask, making Aaron gasp and turn towards her.

"Sam!" I stand and give him a hug.

"Hey, Hale." Sam responds.

"How are you? And how's Danielle?"

"I'm great, she's great, we're great." Sam laughs.

"The band is back together!" I say, jumping up and down in excitement. "Follow me." I say to the whole band.

"Where are we going?" Aaron asks following me to Ashton and Lukes room. I knock and open with a spare key they gave me. I see Luke sitting on his bed playing on his phone. "Hey, we need a reunion band picture."

"I'll be happy to help." Luke stands, grabbing my phone from me. We take a couple pictures, I thank Luke and take my phone back.

"What time is it?" Aaron asks quickly.

"7:15, why?" I tell him the time.

"Oh god, we have an interview right now, then we have warm-ups until we go on stage right after, we have to go right this second." Aaron tells us.

"Luke, do ma a favour and bring me one of your shirts to wear on stage. I'll hopefully see you after. Love you." I say, giving him a kiss and running out of the room.

-

"Oh, Luke left a shirt in here for you." Alex, one of our makeup and hair artists says.

"Thanks, Al." I respond. We've finished the interview and now we're listening to music while we get ready for the show.

Thankfully, Luke leaves me with a band shirt, with a band I actually like and listen to on it. His 'The Offspring' shirt. I throw it on to go with black skinny jeans and my matte black Dr. Martins.

"And you're done." Alex finishes Lexi's makeup. "Okay, your turn." Alex points me to her chair.

I sit and sigh. "What are we doing to my face today?"

"It depends, what do you want?" Alex asks.

"My normal everyday makeup." I respond.

"And what for hair?"

"Ponytail."

"Alright. I want you have time to get in the zone, so lets get started now." Alex tells me. We listen to music and I hear Lexi, Aaron and Sam doing warmups. After a little while, Alex says. "Okay, we're done. Flip your head upside down."

"Doing that." I flip my head upside down and she puts my hair into a ponytail. She flips my head back to normal and pulls a few pieces out.

"Alright, we're done. Go do your thing." Alex smiles.

"Thank you, Al." I thank her and go to warmups with the rest of the band.

...

"Time?" Aaron asks.

"7:56." Sam responds.

"And we're going on at 'She Looks So Perfect' like we discussed with the 5sos guys? Aaron asks.

"Yes." Lexi says. "And Hale, you want to practice the really hard note one last time?"

"Yeah, lets do that." I respond. We practice that note one more time, brush our teeth (the other guys got us into that before show habit.) and it's time to go on stage. Sam goes on first, playing an intro beat, me next (which is changing it up, I usually go on last), then Lex and Aaron come on next. People are screaming loud, lights are going crazy and I'm just embracing it all.

We play our intro song and once it stops, people go insane.

"Hey, guys! What's up? It's been forever since we've played, so thanks for being our first show back, Lisbon!" I yell into the mic and people scream. "To everybody who is accompanying a family member of this band and don't know who I am, I'm Haliee! Nice to meet you all, glad we could have this moment to bond."

"I'm Aaron! So nice to see everybody here tonight!"

"Hey guys, I'm Lexi! This crowd it wild!"

"I'm Sam and We're Off Fire!"

"Wow, Sam has a lot to say tonight everybody." I laugh.

"So sorry, didn't mean to offend you Hale." Sam responds.

"Alright, so this first song is called Therapy." Lexi says.

"It's about therapy." I say sarcastically. "This is one of the first songs we wrote as Off Fire."

"My ship went down

In a sea of sound.

When I woke up alone I had everything:

A handful of moments I wished I could change

And a tongue like a nightmare that cut like a blade." I start.

Throughout the show, we get more used to the crowd, the crowd warms up to us and we have them totally into our music. We finish our hour setlist and now 5sos is on for another hour.

"Alright Lisbon, it's been so real but, our time has come to an end. But who's ready to see 5 Seconds Of Summer?" I scream to the crowd, making them go nuts.

"So nice to be able to have such an amazing crowd tonight. Again, I'm Sam!"

"I'm Lexi."

"I'm Aaron!"

"And I'm Haliee and we're Off Fire. Thank you for listening to our music and being amazing! Good night!" We end the show. Our picks and the drum sticks go to the crowd and 5sos runs on straight after we leave.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 2.7K 72
@michaelclifford liked your post.
261K 7.3K 46
𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧. 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙮, 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 ?
75.7K 1.1K 128
Send in your requests if you have any and I will try to write them up...considerin I have a lot of free time on my hands! XD Also I have some that ar...
1.8K 10 31
Uhh... Don't read these... I swear don't ❌ My writing skills have improved significantly since then 🤡 If you read these you will cringe until you cr...