Kakashi x Sasuke LEMON

By mindgears

More

warnings and blah blah

LEMON

30.9K 448 126
By mindgears

Sasuke followed the trail to where his senpai would be training him using sharingan this afternoon.
Sasukes pov
"Kakashi where are you?" I heard Only two words and my vision faded in to see Kakashi in front of me. "Mangegyo Sharingan!" (Sorry I don't know how to spell it) I was tied with my hands above my head. He walked my way and slowly pulled down his mask revealing his handsome features. Honestly I thought he was hot the time I first saw him. He slid his fingers into his mouth and coated them in saliva. I blushed as he ripped my pants and boxers off with a kunai. I gasped as the cold air hit my bare cock, hardening already. He smirked and slid his wet, saliva-coated fingers under me. He pushed two finger in at once making me scream. It felt as if I was being torn apart, but also the feeling was like ecstasy. "K-kakashi" I mumbled his name as a tear slid down my face. He smiled as if he was sorry. I nodded my head and he pulled out his fingers. He smiled his sly smile and pulled out his large member. I gasped and drool started its way out of my wet cavern. He teased me by only putting in the tip. 'This driving me crazy ', I thought. "Kakashi...." I moaned wanting more. I couldn't take it anymore. I threw him over me and sat on his member Riding fast. "Ughh..." we moaned in unison. He looked at me and pleaded, "faster...I'm almost there." I fell into his command and bounced as fast as I could. "I'm about to..." I moaned and he said he was too. With one more bounced he cummed inside of me and my seed sprayed onto his chest. I got off, a little sore. My vision faded back. Kakashi pulled back down his headband. "Be careful, next time it won't be just a genjustu. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 140 29
Male reader x enhypen Lee Y/N a teenage boy who really loves dancing,singing,rapping he is the ideal man of every one, however there some guys who is...
3.2K 113 6
Dabi has revealed himself as toya him and shoto are fighting till death endeavour and the others are fighting a nomu and loose track of where it's he...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
120K 2.8K 63
I'm not good a descriptions o_0