LEMON

Sasuke followed the trail to where his senpai would be training him using sharingan this afternoon.
Sasukes pov
"Kakashi where are you?" I heard Only two words and my vision faded in to see Kakashi in front of me. "Mangegyo Sharingan!" (Sorry I don't know how to spell it) I was tied with my hands above my head. He walked my way and slowly pulled down his mask revealing his handsome features. Honestly I thought he was hot the time I first saw him. He slid his fingers into his mouth and coated them in saliva. I blushed as he ripped my pants and boxers off with a kunai. I gasped as the cold air hit my bare cock, hardening already. He smirked and slid his wet, saliva-coated fingers under me. He pushed two finger in at once making me scream. It felt as if I was being torn apart, but also the feeling was like ecstasy. "K-kakashi" I mumbled his name as a tear slid down my face. He smiled as if he was sorry. I nodded my head and he pulled out his fingers. He smiled his sly smile and pulled out his large member. I gasped and drool started its way out of my wet cavern. He teased me by only putting in the tip. 'This driving me crazy ', I thought. "Kakashi...." I moaned wanting more. I couldn't take it anymore. I threw him over me and sat on his member Riding fast. "Ughh..." we moaned in unison. He looked at me and pleaded, "faster...I'm almost there." I fell into his command and bounced as fast as I could. "I'm about to..." I moaned and he said he was too. With one more bounced he cummed inside of me and my seed sprayed onto his chest. I got off, a little sore. My vision faded back. Kakashi pulled back down his headband. "Be careful, next time it won't be just a genjustu. "