"Our Dreams and Futures" Symp...

By Kamen_Rider_001

Takiyama Hiden is the new president of Hiden Intelligence following the passing of his father, Aruto Hiden, d... More

Season 1 - Episode 1
Season 1 - Episode 2
Season1 - Episode 3
Season 1 - Episode 4
Season 1 - Episode 6
Season 1 - Episode 7
Season 1 - Episode 8
Q&A
Q&A Part 1
Season 1 - Episode 9
Season 1 - Episode 10
Season 1 - Episode 11
Season 1 - Episode 12
Season 1 - Episode 13
Season 2 - Episode 1
Season 2 - Episode 2
Timeline
Season 2 - Episode 3
Season 2 - Episode 4
Season 2 - Episode 5
Season 2 - Episode 6
Season 2 - Episode 7
Season 2 - Episode 8

Season 1 - Episode 5

417 6 2
By Kamen_Rider_001

Season 1 - Episode 5: From The Bottom of Scorching Depths

灼熱の底の底から

Miku awoke in the middle of the night, expecting to see Hibiki beside her. However, she was surprised to see her childhood friend was not there. "Hibiki?" Miku spoke, hoping for some kind of response as she sat up. Looking around, she came upon a note left by the alarm clock, the handwriting immediately being recognized as Hibiki's. "What's this?" She muttered, picking the note up.

Training. I'll be skipping school. - Hibiki

Later in the morning, Hibiki was in front of a punching bag, doing one of her usual training sessions with her master, Genjuurou Kazanari. Off the side, Takuya stood off to the side with Genjuurou, sipping from a cup of water. The member of A.I.M.S. was there as an extra training partner. "Not like that," Genjuurou said, grabbing her attention away for a moment, "Strike like you're eating thunder and crushing lightning." "I have no idea what that means at all!" Hibiki said, turning back to the punching bag, "But I'll try anyway!" Takuya glanced out the corner of his eyes at Genjuurou, giving him the look of, Did you really think she'd understand that? Hibiki brought her fist back, concentrating for a moment as her heart began to pump harder. At the hint of her increased heart rate, she swung at the punching bag, hitting it and sending it flying into a koi pond. This left Hibiki amazed as both Genjuurou and Takuya looked wide-eyed. Genjuurou then looked at Takuya who simply sighed with a glare in response. The pink-haired soldier then downed his drink and crushed the cup before putting his fists up. "Guess I'll try for real, then!" Takuya said.

(Play Synchrogazer Tv-Size by Nana Mizuki)

Synths rolled across the screen as music began to play. As the beat hit, Synths rose up, displaying various characters. First was Tsubasa, Kanade, and Takuya, the next was Miku, Ryouko, and Takiyama, and then Seth, Chris, and Hibiki. It then quickly showed Ryouko raising the volume before revealing Hibiki atop a rock formation at night. As Hibiki sang, wings sprouted from her back and she took flight into the air.

Listen To My Song...

In the night sky, a shooting star flew across the sky, it gave a bright silhouette of Hibiki with wings before another silhouette appeared alongside Hibiki's, this one being Zero-One. It showed Hibiki's face with orange electricity sparking in her eye before revealing the title.

Senki Zesshou Symphogear X Kamen Rider Zero-One

Meteoroid-Falling, Burning, and Disappearing, then...

Boku no koe wa kioete imasu ka? Please tell me...

(Are you hearing my voice? Please tell me...)

It showed Miku in the middle of the field, gazing up at the stars before she reached her hand out, grasping at nothing.

Kotae no nai kyokō no sora mezashi fly far away

(Devoid of answers, I am for the fictional sky and fly far away)

It showed Tsubasa picking up a mic with a picture of her and Kanade. She held it close, closing her eyes for a moment before leaving the room to perform.

Kotoba ja tarinai kara boku no subete uketomete

Because words aren't enough, accept everything about me)

Seigyo dekinai... shitakunai yo

(I can't control myself... and I don't want to)

Hajimete shiru kankaku

(It's the first time I've felt this way)

It then briefly showed the inside of Section Two, revealing Sakuya and Aoi before showing Ryouko, Shinji, Genjuurou, Inei, and Kasai. It then showed Chris as she covered her body and ears, falling into a pit of dismay before she reached out into the light, crying. It then showed Hibiki and Takiyama walking in separate paths to Seth and Miku. Miku then called out to Hibiki, reaching out to her before the four of them were in the Flower with Seth behind the counter. It then showed Hibiki donned in her Symphogear with Takiyama as Zero-One - Rising Hopper behind her. It then flashed between various scenes. The first of which was Durendal, then Finé, Chris as a child before a fire, the silver armor of Nehushtan, the gleaming silver visor of Slipstream, Takuya and Shizuru in the main room of the A.I.M.S base, and then Chris armored in the Nehushtan.

Kimi ni utau yo eien no hajimari wo

(I sing to you about the beginning of eternity)

"Dakara waratte..."

("So, smile...")

It then showed Tsubasa battling out on the battlefield before cutting to her on stage, revealing that she was singing this song.

Dare yori mo atsuku dare yori mo tsuyoko dakishimeru yo

(I'll embrace you with more strength and more passion than anyone else)

Furueru kokoro yusabureba ī nanika ga ugokidasu

(It's fine if your trembling heart is shaken; something has begun to move)

It showed Hibiki, Tsubasa, Zero-One, Vulcan, and Valkyrie beginning their attack on a horde of Noise. First was Hibiki and Zero-One as Hibiki began with kicks and punches to the Noise. She then pulled back on the gauntlet on her armor as Zero-One jumped ahead, holding out the Attache Calibur. Hibiki's gauntlet snapped closed, producing a force of wind that pushed Zero-One forward, allowing him to slice through the Noise. Next was Tsubasa as she effortlessly cleaved through Noise and Valkyrie, who rushed past various Noise, firing bullets off at their bodies. Vulcan then held up the Attache Shotgun and fired, sending a powerful bullet through the Noise and up into one of the larger ones.

Bokura kitto, umareta hi kara deaeru hi wo zutto sagashitetanda

(Surely, we were searching all along for our meeting since the day we were born)

Kaze no naku yoru wa omoidashite

(On nights when the wind cries, remember)

Tomo ni kanadeta kiseki ten ni mau yo

(The heavens we dance in are the path we performed together)

It showed Hibiki, Takiyama, Tsubasa, and Kanade along together, singing as the sky behind them showed their Symphogears and Rider forms. Then it revealed Tsubasa with her enlarged armed gear and the riders activating their finishers before all five jumped into the air. Hibiki dove through with a kick with Zero-One as Tsubasa cleaved straight through. Both Valkyrie and Vulcan aimed their shotrisers before firing charged blasts straight through. After they all landed, it snapped to an image of Miku, Hibiki, Seth, and Takiyama with their hands clasped together.

(Op End)

Elsewhere, within a mansion a woman hardly having herself dressed was on the phone, talking with an American. "Solomon's Cane... What happened to the activation test for the holy relic we handed over?" The American said, sounding displeased over something. Around the room, the camera panned in on various pieces of furniture, decoration, and torture equipment as she responded, "As reported, the ignition test of a powerful holy relic requires a significant level of phonic gain." She held up the staff, now labeled Solomon's Cane, using it to summon and dismiss Noise with ease. "It can't be done so easily," she told the American as she did this. "A black art... unveiling the vanished prehistoric civilization technology, and definitely making it our own," The American said as the woman took a seat at a long table, propping her feet up on the table. "So it's give and take. I appreciate the support from your country," She told him, "I require your success in 'Duck-hunting,' too." The American seemed to chuckle before saying, "So, you absolutely have a mind to use me." At the same time, the camera panned over to a cage where a corpse remained rotting, with dried blood by the open cage door. "If that's the case, let's see your action that matches this deal," The American told her. "I understand. As there is a saying; The more docile the dog, the longer it lives," she hung up, seeming agitated from the call.

She swung her legs over the side of her chair, standing up as she said, "Vulgar and disgusting... Just like the country he was born in." She walked away from the table and into another room where she walked up to the girl strapped to one of her machines. The girl was the very same girl that was in the Nehushtan armor before. "No reason I must tell someone like that that the Staff of Solomon has already been actuated, right?" The woman seemed to be speaking to the girl, although she didn't get an immediate response. She raised her hand and ran it across her cheek. "Chris?" The girl seemed to awake at that, opening her eyes. "Does it hurt? Poor Chris... It's because you hesitated," the woman said, raising Chris' chin, "You only needed to bring the girl here, possibly even the boy, once you'd lured her out. But not only did you screw up, but you also return empty-handed and with your ass handed to you." That's when Chris finally responded, "This is for the best, isn't it?" From the tone of her voice, the woman seemed surprised at Chris' words as she said, "What?" "If I want my wish to come true, I just need to obey you, right?" Chris spoke again, her voice sounding shaky.

"That's right... So accept everything about me," she said, seeming to almost lose her composure. She walked away and toward a console where she grasped a lever. "If you don't, I won't like you anymore," She said before she pulled the lever. This sent thousands of jolts of electricity through Chris, making her fill the mansion with her screams. "You're so cute, Chris," the woman said, seeming to enjoy the pain in Chris' voice, "I'm the only one that can love you." She stopped the torture for a moment to come close to Chris, grasping her cheek. "Remembering this, Chris... This is the truth of the world. Only pain can connect people's hearts. Now, let us partake of dinner," the woman said, tricking Chris as she turned the machine back on. In the distance, red glass reflected the image before focusing on the mechanical eye behind the glass. A deep voice scoffed before that glass and eye moved out of view.

"Tachibana-San!" The teacher called out, the scene now changed to Lydian Academy. When she didn't get an answer, she asked, "Is Tachibana Hibiki-San late because she's helping someone again?" The only one out of the class to answer was Miku, who raised her hand. "Sensei! Hibiki... I mean, Tachibana-San... She's out sick today," Miku said, lying to the teacher. The teacher sighed, muttering, "She really is such a bother." Miku glanced at Hibiki's seat, muttering to herself, "That liar." In Section Two, both Hibiki and Genjuurou relaxed on the couch, the prior of which lay face first on the couch as Takuya opted to stand to the side. "This is a hard way to start the day..." Hibiki said, sighing in relief at finally being able to relax. "I'm counting on you, champion of tomorrow." Aoi came up to Hibiki, offering a bottle of water. "Here you go. Good work," Aoi congratulated. Hibiki took it gratefully, "Ooh, thanks!" She took big gulps of it before sighing in relief. At the same time, Takiyama and Seth entered the room, both in their own training gear. "All yours Lupus-San," Seth said, patting Takuya on the shoulder before getting a cup of water. Takuya tsked before leaving the room, heading for the same training room the two had come from.

With the arrival of her friends, Hibiki took the opportunity to pop the question, "Um, since I was the one who decided to do it, I feel bad saying this... But isn't there another way to fight the Noise, without having to ask a high school girl? Something foreign?" "I was wondering the same thing, although more so in our circumstances. Shouldn't there be any better options?" Seth asked, sipping from his cup. Genjuurou answered first, speaking on the Symphogears' behalf. "Officially, no. In Japan, Symphogears are considered top-secret, classified information." Hibiki nervously chuckled, saying, "While I'm out there fighting, I may not really pay attention to that..." Aoi took the liberty of reassuring Hibiki, "Controlling information is Section Two's job." "Sometimes, that means stepping on toes. So now, all kinds of people in the government don't like us," Sakuya said, taking a break from his work, "Since we're the Special Disaster Response Team, they call us Disaster Team." Aoi looked down, saying, "Even though the government heads ordered us to keep it classified... It's really hard."

"The same goes for our Rider Systems. The Zero-One and Forceriser Systems are produced by Hiden Intelligence, so our involvement in Section Two meant that those Systems need to be classified as well to some degree," Takiyama explained, "Other than Hiden, ZAIA Japan also produces Rider Systems, as shown by its AIMS taskforce and Thouser Department. The president of ZAIA doesn't seem to intend to mass produce or even move his Rider Systems over to ZAIA America as the contract between ZAIA and the government forbid it." "They probably plan to use the Symphogears as a diplomatic tool and the Rider Systems as military weapons," Sakuya revealed. Aoi held her chin and thought aloud, "The EU and America are always looking for a chance to come back. The Symphogears are based on technology and theory that's totally different from anything else that's totally different from anything else that exists. That alone is big, even without the massive technological advancement that is the Rider Systems. No other nation than Japan can replicate them, so everyone wants them more."

Hibiki laid on the couch, looking confused after having finished all her drink. "What I'm getting from this is that it's complicated..." Hibiki said, making Takiyama and Seth chuckle at Hibiki's behavior. Hibiki sat up then, taking notice of a missing presence. "Hey, Master, Toki-Kun... Where's Ryouko-San?" Hibiki asked. "She's going to Nagata," Genjuurou answered. "Nagata?" Hibiki parroted. "The higher-ups in the government called her there," Genjuurou said, "She has a responsibility to explain to them security for the base and our defense systems. It can't be helped." "Everything's complicated, isn't it?" Hibiki asked. Takiyama chuckled and said, "You have no idea bikky-chan." Genjuurou nodded before saying, "It's always those who don't want to take responsibility that complicate the rules. In that respect, Defense Minister Hiroki..." Genjuurou looked at his watch, looking surprised when he saw what time it was. "Ryouko-Kun is late getting back." Funny enough, driving her way back from Nagata, Ryouko sneezed, making a comet about being talked about. "The weather's beautiful today. It feels like something lucky might happen!" Ryouko said, not even slowing down.

Deep within Tsubasa's dreamscape, the girl floated in a mass of black with blue shimmering from what could only be thought of below her. "I'm... alive?" Tsubasa muttered, noting the world around her, "No, I just couldn't die properly... one of them intervened, didn't they." Tsubasa stared out into nothingness, continuing to think, or speak, to herself. "Why does Kanade live for? And why did she try to die?" Tsubasa wondered, thinking about her friend. "You're too serious, Tsubasa," Kanade's voice came to her ears as a dreamscape version of Kanade wrapped her arms around Tsubasa, dressed in the white cloak cover from two years ago. "If you're too stiff, you'll snap someday." Tsubasa looked back at her friend, happy to see her as she remained in her arms, curling up. "Ever since you left me on my own, I've been training even harder. I defeated more Noise than I can count, I've put my life on the line again and again, kept fighting without asking myself why," Tsubasa just kept talking to this Kanade, opening up more than she has recently to the real Kanade.

It then changed to the scene of the tragedy two years ago with both Tsubasa and Kanade seated back to back in their Symphogears. "And then I realized... while I watched you recover... That there was no meaning or value to my life," Tsubasa revealed solemnly. "I think that, behind the battle or on the other side of it, there might be something else. That's what I've always thought, and what I've always seen," Kanade told her, looking up at the fake sky. "What is it?" Tsubasa asked. Kanade responded, not giving her a clear answer, "Something I hope you soon find for yourself, I think." Tsubasa pouted, saying, "You're so mean to me, Kanade. Even nowadays, you still are, even when you're so far away." "Isn't that okay?" Kanade asked her friend. "It isn't okay with me! I want you to be by my side!" Tsubasa retorted, now standing in a green field with Kanade dressed in her valkyrie gear in front of her. "Isn't it up to you to decide whether I'm near you or far?" Valkyrie told her, tilting her head slightly. "For me?" Tsubasa uttered, surprised before she found herself once more in the empty void, "Then I..."

In the real world, Tsubasa began to stir, her hand twitching before her eyes fluttered open. "Doctor, the patient's coming around!" One of the nurses around Tsubasa said. Looking at the doctor in the room. "Do a full medical check. Hurry," The doctor informed, the nurses immediately moving to act. Meanwhile, Tsubasa slowly moved her eyes over to the academy that she could see through the window. 'This feels strange,' She thought, 'Like I've been cut off from the world, and time's flowing slowly for me. That's right... I've never missed school before, except for work or a mission.' Her attention seemed to reset itself as she looked at the ceiling, 'There goes my perfect attendance record... Don't worry, Kanade. I'm not as serious as you said. I won't snap. That's why I'll humiliate myself by living on again.' A single tear rolled down Tsubasa's cheek.

In a car, driving past multiple buildings in the works were people from Nagata that were originally waiting for Ryouko. "One phone call and we have to cancel the whole thing," One of them said, chuckling to himself, "They're an unruly bunch." "Even if they are a special organization dating back to the Imperial Army that adapted Operation NOAH, don't you think we give them too much leeway?" Another one asked, looking at presumably his boss. "Perhaps, but they're our only option for dealing with these special disasters. My task is to give them as much leeway as they need to do so," the first man said, cementing his thoughts on Section Two to his colleague. His partner seemed to chuckle, looking down at the case in his lap as he said, "Disaster Team is a good name for them."

As the lineup of cars drove through a tunnel, a truck stopped on the other side, causing the cars to crash into each other. Hearing the noise, the back opened up to reveal several Trilobite Magias, allowing them to come out and open fire on the drivers and passengers. The Defense Minister sat in his seat, beginning to recover from the sudden attack as he looked at his dead partner. Realizing the situation, he unbuckled himself and went to grab the case. However, the window broke and a heated muzzle was pressed to his head, making him flinch back. Looking at the broken window, he saw the face of a Trilobite with a machine gun pointed at him. Without a trace of hesitation that would've come from the Humagear it once was, the Trilobite pulled the trigger, coloring the screen red.

Later, Ryouko had just returned to Section Two, smiling as she held a briefcase. "Hi, everyone! I'm back!" Ryouko called out, expressing her joy. Both Genjuurou, Hibiki, Takiyama, and Takuya turned to look at Ryouko, surprised. "Ryouko-Kun!" Genjuurou exclaimed. "What? You were that lonely?" Ryouko asked, confused by Genjuurou's tone. "Defense Minister Hiroki has been murdered," Genjuurou revealed, shocking Ryouko who moved closer to see what they were talking about. "Really?" "Yeah," Takiyama said, looking back at the screen, "Several extremist groups have already begun to claim credit for it, but that isn't the only concern. At the same time, several shipments of base Humagears went missing." Pictures of several shipping trucks were shown, the backs broken open with several locks either shot, blown, or slashed off. "Whoever did this has prevented us from tracking the Humagears, leaving us without any details," Takuya explained.

"We've been trying to do our best to investigate, but..." Genjuurou started saying. "No one could get ahold of you, so we were all worried!" Hibiki exclaimed. "Couldn't even track your Risephone for a location," Takuya said, crossing his arms, "I was about ready to get Shizuru to send an AIMS team looking." Confused, Ryouko took out her Risephone and looked at it, trying to turn it on only for it to fail. "I guess it's broken," Ryouko nervously chuckled, making them somewhat relieved. "But thanks for worrying about me," Ryouko said, pocketing her Risephone and setting the briefcase on the couch. She opened the case, taking a small sd card case out of the case, "And the classified documents I got from the government are safe. Succeeding in our mission is the best thing we can do for him!" In the small corner of the case was a smear of blood going unknown to the group.

-Authorize-

Ryouko stood infront of everyone apart of Section Two and AIMS with Genjuurou and Shizuru by her. "From the Noise appearing around the Lydian Music Academy's High School, meaning around the Special Disaster Response Team, Section Two, the government has concluded that their target is Sacrist D, Durandal, which is kept here, on the lowest level, the Abyss," Ryouko said, showing the Durandal behind her in its container. "Durandal..." Hibiki muttered. "It's one of the few perfectly intact relics, which the Japanese government took control of, in exchange for assuming some of teh EU's defaulted bonds, after their economic collapse," Ryouko explained. "But where could we move it?" Sakuya asked, sitting in the front row, "There's nowhere more secure than here." "The special server room below Nagata," Genjuurou answered, "Also called the Memory Ruins. They've decided to move it there. Either way, since we're low on the totem pole, we don't have a say in it." "We at AIMS, as per our agreement contract with the Government under ZAIA Japan are assisting in this to provide optimal security during the transition so there shouldn't be any worries," Shizuru said. "The Durandal will be moved at 0500, tomorrow morning. The details are in this memory chip," Ryouko explained.

Later, Ryouko was removing the Durandal from its containment unit in the abyss as Hibiki watched. "Is that the Abyss?" Hibiki asked, watching intently. "Three times the length of Tokyo Sky Tower," Ryouko said, showing the full image of it to Hibiki, "1,800 meters below ground." As Hibiki looked at it, amazed, Ryouko spoke to her, "Okay! Rest up till it's time to go. That's when your job will start." "Hai!" Hibiki said, nodding. That night, Hibiki returned to an annoyed Miku. "Hey, where have you been? Exactly what does training mean?" Miku asked, looking at Hibiki worried. "Um, well... You see-" "I understand if you're trying to better your relationship with Takiyama-Kun, but please explain," Miku stated, trying to get Hibiki to talk about it. Blushing, Hibiki rushed past Miku, saying, "Oh, I'm sorry! I've gotta go!" Miku looked at the door after it clicked close, muttering, "you won't even let me worry?"

Hibiki was later sitting in one of the resting areas of Section Two with her bag beside her, curled up in her seat. "I'm sure Miku's mad..." She muttered, looking down, "I can't sleep like this." Eager to distract herself, she picked up a magazine and flipped through it. However, she quickly shut the magazine with a blush, trying to forget the thing she just saw. "I guess, maybe, guys like this kind of thing," Hibiki muttered. "Guys like what Biki-Chan?" A voice asked, Jumping out of surprise, Hibiki looked over to see both Takiyama and Seth, the latter having been the one to surprise her. "N-Nothing!" Hibiki nervously stuttered, setting the magazine back down on the table. On the front was a picture of Tsubasa with the headline.

Kazanari Tsubasa Hospitalized for Overwork

This wasn't the correct story, but it is what they had to go with for now. After all, couldn't go telling the actual truth without drawbacks. "Guess Tsuba-Chan's condition is a mystery to the world," Seth said, looking at it. "Controlling information is one of my jobs," another voice said. They looked over to see both Shinji, Inei, and Kasai walking up to them. "Ogawa-San... Inei-San..." Hibiki muttered. "Tsubasa-San's through the worst of it," Shinji explained, giving the good news, "But she'll need to stay in one of Section Two's medical facilities for a while. Her concert at the end of the month will be canceled." "Ah, Tak-Kun, Inei-Kun, who's this?" Seth asked, looking at Kasai. Taking a seat, Inei introduced Kasai to Hibiki and Seth, "This is Kasai. He's employed her at Section Two and very much like you, is a rider as well." Kasai held his hand out which Seth shook. "Nice to meet you," Seth said. "Likewise. I hope we can get along," Kasai responded, giving a small smile.

"Now then... How should I apologize to the fans?" Shinji asked after their introductions were over, "Would you guys help me think of something?" As Hibiki thought back to that time, she looked down, appearing to be sad. "Ah, wait! That isn't what I meant..." Hibiki looked at him before giggling slightly, which made Takiyama smile. Seeing this, Seth nudged Takiyama's side, making the president nudge back only harder, before both him and Takiyama took their seats. "Sorry, I didn't mean to blame you," Shinji apologized, "What I'm trying to say is that, whatever you do, lots of people are behind you, helping in all sorts of ways. So I think you can afford to relax a little." "You're nice, Ogawa-San," Hibiki told him. "But he's scared," Inei said, his hands clasped together in his lap as he looked at everyone, "but knowing this world, it's alright to be a little scared. Anything can happen." Smiling, Hibiki nodded and got up, bowing to Shinju. "I do feel a bit better. Thank you!" She said, "I'll do the best job I can to rest!"

Seth chuckled saying, "I don't think you can call resting something hard to do." Later, everyone that's involved in the actual transport was gathered outside where five cars, two vans, and two bikes waited. "We've set checkpoints, under the pretense of looking for the defense minister's assassin," Genjuurou explained, "We're heading straight for the Memory Ruins!" "I call it Plan: Make Everything Alright For Us!" Ryouko said, giving it a codename. "AIMS, move out!" Shizuru called forth, getting a salute out of the Humagear and Human AIMS operatives. As everyone began to load into their vehicles, one such vehicle being Ryouko's car, Takiyama approached Seth with something. "Seth, here. I got something for you," Takiyama said, grabbing Seth's attention. "Hmm?" Seth said, turning to him. Takiyama held out a small carrying case for Progrise Keys where several were locked into place. "You can't actually do everything with just one progrise key," Takiyama told him. Seth nodded, taking it. "Thanks Tak-kun," Seth said. "Hey, you guys coming or not?" Kasai asked, about to hop into the back of one of the cars.

As the mission kicked off, Ryouko's vehicle was in the center of the road surrounded by the Section Two cars. In front was one of the AIMS vans and Takiyama on the Rise Hopper and in the back was the other van and Seth on his personal bike. Overhead, Genjuurou was in a helicopter watching from above. Everyone kept an eye out to make sure everything was going according to plan. "Everyone, watch out!" Takiyama shouted through the comms. Ahead of them, part of the bridge began to crumble and collapse. "Ryouko-San!" Hibiki exclaimed right before Ryouko brought the car as close as she could to the side, missing the hole. The other vehicles did the same with the exception of a single car that exploded along the side of the bridge. "Hang on tight," Ryouko warned, "I'm a mean driver."

They continued to drive through a checkpoint as Genjuurou continued to relay information, "We're under attack. We don't have a visual, but it has to be Noise!" "I guess they're here sooner than we expected," Ryouko said. As she said this, a burst of water sent a sewer lid under a car behind her into the air, taking the car with it. "Woah!" Seth narrowly drove past the open sewer opening. "The sewers! The Noise are attacking through the sewers!" Genjuurou confirmed. "Well, if they're in there, then I got the perfect companion for them!" Takiyama said, strapping on his driver and activating a blue progrise key.

Zero-One Driver! Fang! Authorize!

After scanning the key, the Rising Hopper landed beside him, proceeding to jump with the array of vehicles. However, a blue beam entered the Sewers, allowing the Biting Shark to enter the Sewers and follow after the Noise that were in the water. Another Sewer lid entered the air, this time taking Seth's bike with it. The rider hastily hopped off, strapping on his driver and activating his key, transforming, "Henshin!"

Forceriser! Jet! Forcerise! Soaring Eagle! A Powerful Source Of Winds Unleashed Upon Take Off - Break Down

Slipstream jetted out his wings, flying after the group. Looking back, he looked somenly at the explosion that was his bike. "That was my favorite bike," Slipstream muttered before focusing back on the plan. "Genjuurou-Kun, aren't things getting a little bad?" Ryouko asked, trying to drive without getting into an accident before seeing the factory ahead of them, "If there's an explosion at the pharmaceutical factory up ahead, Durandal will..." "I know!" Genjuurou cut her off, "They haven't been targeting you, only your escorts, which means they're under sentient control!" Ryouko tsked under her breath. "If they're going after Durandal, our best move is to go somewhere dangerous, and limit their options," Genjuurou informed. "What are the odds?" Ryouko asked. "I;m making this up as I go! I have no idea!" Genjuurou exclaimed. As they continued driving, the sewer grate in front of them opened so Noise could launch at the vehicle in front.

Takiyama swerved out of the way as the Biting Shark came out of the grate, chomping on the Noise before it could come in contact with the car that was behind him. "Henshin!" Takiyama sat, opening up the blue progrise key and inserting it into his driver. The base body suit was formed and both the Rising Hopper and Biting Shark were turned into energy that formed the armor on him.

Progrise! KiriKiriBai! KiriKiriBai! Biting Shark! Fangs That Can Chomp Through Concrete

"Just like we thought!" Hibiki said, confirming what Genjuurou had explained before. However, Ryouko's car seemed to hit something, sending the car skidding across the roof. "Bikky/Biki-Chan!" Both Zero-One and Slipstream called out. "Buddha protect you!" Genjuurou called out, seeing this. The two girls came out of the car, slightly dazed before seeing the Noise that surrounded them. Zero-One and the remaining car and vans came to a stop around them with Slipstream landed with them. Out of the car, Kasai got out and ran over, helping Ryouko out while the AIMS soldiers filed out of the vans, Shizuru, Takuya, and Kanade leading them. Slightly scared, Hibiki got Durendal's case out of the base, muttering, "Ryouko-San, this is heavy..." "Then let's leave it and run," Ryouko told her. "We can't do that, not when we're this far already!" Zero-One said, getting off his bike. "No, I guess we can't..." Ryouko muttered with a small smile. The Noise then fired themselves at them, making the girls run as the riders and AIMS operatives took to defending them.

However, Ryouko's car exploded, knocking the girls down and the riders back. Up above, Genjuurou struggled to see what was going on. The Noise once again tried to launch at them, this time aiming for Hibiki and Ryouko. WIthout hesitation, Ryouko flexed her hand, creating an energy shield as she stood before Hibiki. The force from the shield knocked Ryouko's hair out of its bun, letting it flow, and knocking her glasses aside. "Ryouko-San..." Hibiki muttered when she finally looked at Ryouko as both Zero-One and Slipstream looked surprised. "It can't be helped," Ryouko told them, "the time for alternatives are over, so just do whatever you want." "You don't need to tell me twice!" Takuya shouted, docking the Shotriser and beginning to force open his progrise key. Kanade spun her into her Shotriser, Shizuru dropped her's into her other hand, even Kasai raised up a pink progrise key. Slipstream took out a crimson red progrise key, one of the ones Takiyama gave him. "Guess I'll try this one out then!" He said, activating it.

Bullet! Dash! Japanese Wolf! Wing! Blaze!

"Henshin!" Kanade and Takuya pulled the triggers of their shotrisers, transforming while Shizuru, Kasai, and Slipstream pulled the Force Executor. Hibiki even sang her transformation chant.

Shotrise! Forcerise!

Shooting Wolf! The Elevation Increases As The Bullet Is Fired

Rushing Cheetah! Try To Outrun This Demon and Get Left In The Dust

Japanese Wolf! Break Down

Flying Falcon! Break Down

Scorching Phoenix! Intense Flames As Hot As The Sun - Break Down

"Balwisyall Nesrell Gungnir Tron"

A crimson fire enveloped Slipstream before quickly smoking out, leaving Slipstream in new armor. Waves of heat rolled off his form, seeming to melt the concert beneath him. The body suit had changed to crimson red with the restraint cables being the normal gray but with gold along the outline. The main armor had turned to a burnt gunmetal, smelling of brimstone. Attached to both bracers were small flamethrowers. The visor even turned to a golden color, taking on more of a flame motif than before.

(Play Gekisō Gungnir by Aoi Yūki)

Zettai ni... hanasanai kono tsunaida te wa

(I swear, I'll never separate our connected hands)

Konna ni hora attakainda hito no tsukuru nukumori wa

(Look; the warmth humans create is so nice)

Muzukashī kotoba nante iranai yo

(We don't need things like complicated words)

Ima wakaru kyōmei suru Brave minds

(Now I understand how our brave minds sympathize)

Hibiki brought her fists up while Zero-One raised up his arms, letting the light reflect off his arm fins, and Slipstream flexed his wrists, emitting small embers from his wrist flamethrowers, before the Noise launched at them. Zero-One reacted by using one of his arm fins to slice through a Noise while Hibiki dodged, tripping over a pipe. Slipstream thrusted his fist forever, sending a stream of fire at the Noise, incinerating them. Hibiki got back up as Noise surrounded her. 'These heels are in the way,' Hibiki thought before slamming her heels into the ground, breaking them off. Seeing this, Zero-One couldn't help but chuckle as he took out his weapon and unfolded the blade. At the same time, Hibiki got into one of the stances that Genjuurou had taught her.

Blade Rise!

Gutto gutto minagitteku tomedonaku afurete iku

(Suddenly, my emotions are swelling, endlessly overflowing)

Tsumugi aitai tamashī hyakuman no kimochi... sā

(My soul wants to weave together a million feelings)

Buttobe kono enajī yo

(Now, I'll send this energy flying!)

Zero-One and Slipstream grouped up together with Hibiki, the three ready to fight. Flickers of flames came off of Slipstream's hands, Zero-One held up his blade, the light reflecting off of it, and Hibiki held her fists up. After a moment of waiting, the Noise began to attack them, launching first at Hibiki. The girl struck back, her fist colliding with the Noise and making it explode out its backside. Zero-One rushed forward on the other hand, using not only the Attache Calibur but also the fins on his arms to cleave through the Noise. Slipstream shot both his fists forward with fire erupting from the bracers on his forearms, firing streams of fire and incinerating the Noise in front of him.

Kaihō zenkai! Icchae Heart no zenbu de

(I'll unleash my full power using all of my heart!)

Susumu koto igai kotae nante aru wake ga nai

(There's no other answer like moving forwards)

Mitsuketanda yo kokoro no kaeru basho

(I've found the place my heart can call home)

Yes todoke! Zenshin zenrei kono omoi yo

(Yes! I'll use all my body and soul to deliver my feelings)

Hibike! Mune no kodō! Mirai mo saki e...

(Resonate, my heartbeat, towards the future ahead!)

Hibiki continued to punch and assault the Noise that came at her with the assistance of Slipstream and Zero-One. Slipstream took out his attache weapon, opening it before inserting the Progrise key from his belt. Zero-One did the same with his weapon.

Longbow-Rise! Progrise Key Confirmed, Ready To Initialize! Phoenix's Ability!

Progrise Key Confirmed, Ready To Initialize! Shark's Ability!

Fire swirled around the edges of Slipstream's weapon while water did the same to Zero-One's weapon. Bringing the blade parts of their weapons together, the two slashed forward, sending a cross slash of fire and water that slashed through a straight line of Noise before exploding into steam, taking a large crowd of Noise out.

Scorching! Kaban Slice!

Biting! Kaban Slash!

-エキゾースト・クロスラッシュ! - Exhaust Cross Slash!-

Hibiki burst through the smoke to continue assaulting the Noise. Not far away, the Nehushtan girl was watching, surprised by Hibiki's sudden growth. "She learned how to fight?" "Found ya!" Someone said from behind the Nehushtan girl. Turning around, the girl found Jin behind her with his wings spread out. In his hands was the Attache Arrow which was pointed at the girl. Releasing the Draw Extender, an energy arrow flew out the barrel and collided with the girl, who had used her crystal weapons to form a shield in front of her. While this protected her, it didn't stop her from being knocked back and off the tower she was on. With Ryouko, she looked over at the Durandal case, hearing it beep and begin to open, steam escaping from the case. "This signal... It can't be!" Ryouko quickly looked over at the riders, trying to figure out which one it was. However, as Hibiki dodged through various Noise attacks before slamming her knee into said Noise, the Nehushtan girl got up from where she had landed and rushed over to intercept the riders and Symphogear.

Hibiki narrowly dodged out of the way of one of the Nehushtan girl's whips, which had already been knocked out of the way by another arrow courtesy of Jin. The Nehushtan girl, who was slowly getting more and more ticked off by the situation, jumped at Hibiki, kicking her in the face. "This time, you're not getting away!" The Nehushtan girl shouted. Hibiki winched, bearing the pain however. 'I'm still not in perfect control of my Symphogear. How do I use my Armed Gear?' Hibiki thought as the girl's kick had knocked her in to the ground. "Bikky!" Zero-One shouted, running over. Slipstream followed with Jin landing and following as well. At the same time, the case holding the completed relic bursted open, revealing the Durandal. "It activated..." Ryouko muttered, looking up at the relic. "Is that the Durandal?" The Nehushtan girl said, looking at the completed relic before leaping towards it. "Not so fast!" Slipstream exclaimed, both him and Jin taking off into the air to intercept the girl.

The two bird themed riders grabbed the whips of the Nehushtan girl and dragged her back to the ground. The two then took their bow weapons and stabbed them into the whips, keeping the girl in place. "Sorry, but that-!" "Ours!" Zero-One and Hibiki said, the two having leaped at the massive sword. The two grabbed it, causing energy from it to surge massively to explosive amounts. When they landed, the same energy surged around them, sparking off their respective armor. However, Zero-One was knocked away by a massive spark of power, disengaging his transformation and leaving him unconscious. Hibiki however still held the sword in her hands, the energy starting to affect her. Everyone around her looked at Hibiki, staring at the sword in particular in surprise as it morphed into a different state entirely. This however shadowed Hibiki completely, leaving her eyes glowing red. "Biki-Chan..." Slipstream muttered, shocked. "What is she doing?" The Nehushtan girl muttered before looking back at Ryouko, seeing the woman having a surprised, but happy grin on her face. Angry once more, the Nehushtan girl forced her whips out of the restraints by breaking the blades of the Attache Longbow and Arrow and knocked the bird riders aside.

"Don't flaunt your power!" The Nehushtan girl shouted, raising up Solomon's Cane and summoning Noise around Hibiki. This brought Hibiki's attention to her, making her flinch in response. Roaring, Hibiki brought the blade down, completely disintegrating the Noise. Seeing the oncoming attack, the Nehushtan girl jumped out of the way and Slipstream went to tackle Ryouko out of the way as well. The blade's energy proceeded to tear through even the building yards away, causing various explosions. 'Even if I take you back, I...' The girl thought as she escaped again. A massive explosion then rang out, destroying the environment. Managing to survive, Ryouko had produced a shield above herself and the riders that were with her, even protecting an unconscious Takiyama and Hibiki. Outside the cloud of smoke, Genjuurou looked down at it from the helicopter, shocked. "That's the power of the Durandal...?" he muttered.

Later, both Hibiki and Takiyama woke up, seeing the destruction around them. Ryouko was the only one with them as Jin, Slipstream, and the others went off to assist with the clean up crews. "Geez, I feel like I just got hit by a bus..." Takiyama groaned, holding his head. A spark of energy from something then shocked his hand, making him flinch slightly. "Umm, I... and you... What?" Hibiki muttered, trying to come to a conclusion as she looked at Takiyama and Ryouko. Ryouko, who finished fixing her hair and putting on her glasses, looked at the two teens while saying, "Does it really matter? The point is we're both safe and sound. Right?" Ryuko then walked away before anymore could be said, answering a call on her Risephone. "Right. Transport operations temporarily called off. Preparations for return in progress. Yes, Durandal is undamaged, but..."

-Season 1 - Episode 5 - End-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 124 9
An empty room, nothing but darkness from all directions. In the middle of the room, standing on a wooden podium, shows an open book as someone reads...
32.4K 518 45
Aruto Hiden after being discovered being Kamen Rider Zero-One was appointed being the President of Hiden Intelligence, but due to his busy schedule a...
4.6K 101 12
Nikkes, beautiful female warriors created to protect mankind from the Raptures. But little do they know, Kamen Riders who have existed even before Ni...
1.8K 124 14
(Kamen Rider OC X Small Crossover) Percy Howard had a hard life. He lost his older brother Michael, his mother was the mastermind behind his death, a...