Union Academy's Purple Dragon

By Demo2099

What's The plot here? well it's simple. After defeating the Ape King Gaul, Y/n is sent into an alternate dim... More

Biography
Prologue: All Fired Up!
Green, Red and Yellow
Training Montage!
The Black Cat And The Blonde Bombshell
The Heiress and The Dragon
Boost or Burst
The Ninja Village.
The Written Exam
The Entrance Exam
Class Is In Session! Pt.1
Class Is In Session Pt.2
Absolute Power!
The 1K Special Episode!
The Beach Episode!
The USJ Arc! Pt.1
The Usj Arc! Pt.2
The Usj Arc! Pt.3
A Hero's Tail!
World's Apart! Pt.1
World's Apart! Pt.2
Wait a minute, Who are you?
Fight Against The Elite!
🎃The Halloween Special🎃
Face Satsuki! A Sudden Proposal!?
A Chapter Not About Y/n!?
Multiverse Of Kaos! Pt.1

The Island Of Union Academy

1.4K 26 43
By Demo2099

Hope you enjoy!
_______________________________________

After another five months, Y/n and his friends received their letters to take the Entrance Exam. Y/n has grabbed his gear alongside Naruko and Hinata.

Y/n: "This is it, it's going to be like a guy performing the legendary Krakatoa in the restrooms."

Naruko: "What's Krakatoa?"

Y/n: "it's a boy's thing. It'll be hard to explain."

Naruko shrugs as Hinata holds out a list as she ticks anything that was needed. Hinata stops naruko as she shakes her head.

Hinata: "Naruko, we don't need that many ramen."

Naruko: "Well I do! Y/n back me up!"

Y/n is seen walking out of apartment as he looks at Naruko and mouths.

"You're on your own."

[Timeskip]

We see Y/n's and his friends on a plane as they are taken to the Union Academy. Apparently the school is so massive it's considered as an island near Kosei City. The massive plane showed many Accepted examinees.

Y/n was sleeping in his seat next to a purple graped haired boy who was reviewing a hentai episode.

Izumi was watching a movie about a boy befriending a black dragon.

Ruby was Looking at different macaroon recipes so she could make Y/n some macaroons in the near future.

Yang was playing solitaire next to her sister.

Naruko was Sleeping as well as Hinata was getting plane sickness from looking out the window.

Weiss was filing her nails as she was seated next to Blake who was reading a book.

Issei was trying to stay awake as Rias was reading a book titled, "how to tame a beast."

Choji was eating some peanuts as Shikamaru was asleep muttering, "What a drag." Over and over again.

Pilot: "Aaaaaaaa-ttention Passengers, this is your captain Aaaaaaa-uhm Tucker speaking, we will be arriving shortly in approximately Aaaaaaaaa-Four hours."

We see a red haired Male as he watches a body lifting video as his eyes had stars in them.

Gigachad: "My name's Gigachad."

Gigachad

Gigachad: "And I am a Fourth year at Union Academy. I am currently showing you how to be a proper king in fitness. And to Help your fellow Kings be true Chad's."

Red head: "So Manly!"

Next to the red head teen was a boy with yellow hair and a lightning bolt striking through his hair. He was currently sipping on a juice box admiring the view as he was playing some Pokemon Moon.

A few students began to discuss what lessons, professors, Training will be there at Union Academy.

Aussie Girl: "Fuckin Hell this better be good, Cunts back in the bush don't know what it's like to take a fucking Punch!"

Hat-Hair man: "Yare Yare Daze."

Hedgehog Boy: "This is going to be So awesome!"

Detective Girl: "I hope they have good cases."

Kaiju Girl: "They better have dorms accommodated for us Titan's!"

Moth Girl: "They will Gojira-san!"

The plane was currently holding forty-five thousand examinees in a single plane. Don't ask how big is the plane I do not know.

[Timeskip]

Pilot: "Aaaaaaa-uhm Attention Everyone, we have arrived at Aaaaaaaa-at Union Academy."

Everyone looks out of the window and awes at the sheer size of the island.

Aussie Girl: "Crikey!

Kaiju Girl: "I think the dorms will be fine"

Moth Girl: "See! I told you!"

The plane lands as everyone exits out of the plane, Y/n rubs his eyes tiredly as he holds his luggages. The Dragon yawns as he looks at the massive walls.

Y/n: "what's the purpose of these massive walls? Overcompensating for something small?"

Weiss appears before y/n and actually explains it to him, about the purpose of these walls.

Weiss: "It's actually for Kosei's protection, since we don't know how long or large our attacks can be. They built these walls to make sure that we don't Destroy Kosei City."

Y/n: "Isn't Kosei City like.... really far from here?"

Weiss: "You'd be surprised what students here can do."

Weiss doesn't elaborate and walks away as Y/n sighs and follows suit.

We see that the academy has alot of professor's and students, it is unexplained how the professors are paid.

[Meanwhile]

We see Cynder helping Salem create a new Grimm with the power of the Dark Gem, showing it was a great success as they release it to unleash carnage.

Salem

Salem: "and you're positive that this Dark gem will make my Grimm stronger?"

Cynder: "Yes! I said that already!"

Salem: "Just checking."

Cynder: "yea...for the Tenth time!"

The two Villainesses glared at one another as they watch the new Grimm called "Eldritch". It's lanky arms was Slaughtering Huntsmans, Shinobi, Heroes and Devils alike. it's arms was surrounded by a swirling dark spiral. It let's out a gurgling roar as it shot a beam of energy from it's hidden eye.

Eldritch: "GAROOOUGH!?!?"

Salem: "it's beautiful."

Cynder looks at Salem with a confused look as she rolls her eyes.

Cynder: "Whatever you say....Weirdo."

Suddenly a woman walks in as she had long hair and Fiery dress and Fiery amber eyes.

Cinder Fall

Cinder: "Greetings my mistress, the white fang have decided to take your offer and..."

Cinder stops to stare Cynder who fiddles with her claws. The Green eyed dragon smiles and waves.

Cynder: "Hello There!"

Cinder: "My lady....Who is that?"

Salem notices the glare Cinder was giving to Cynder, the Black Dragon wasn't bothered by this but was merely annoying her by Conjuring a small tornado at her fingertips.

Salem: "Cinder....Meet....Cynder."

Cynder: "That's Cynder with a 'Y', not an 'I', got it?"

Cinder tightens her fist, before calming herself and puts on a fake smile.

Cinder: "it's nice to meet you...Cynder."

Cynder: "You too....Cinder."

Salem sighs and waves her hand. The half-maiden notices and stands up straight.

Salem: "Why are you here again?"

Cinder: "Well I was wondering if I could find the Purple Dragon, I have the powers of a maiden. He won't be able to win against another fire user."

Cynder: "Yea let's not try that."

Cinder glares daggers at Cynder as she puts on a fake smile and asks.

Cinder: "And why not?"

Cynder: "He's a PURPLE Dragon, meaning he has access to the four elements or possibly more. Not only that he had an unseen Training arc that the reader's didn't see. So he could be on my skill level back in the prologue."

Cinder: "What? What do you mean training arc?"

Cynder: "what training arc?"

Cinder: "You said something about a training arc?"

Cynder shrugs as Cinder groans as she facepalms. The Black Dragon then continues what she says.

Cynder: "Plus he has Sky-Chi, and it is powerful but he forgets to use it. Which is fucking a good thing he continues to forget it."

Salem: "what happens if he uses Sky-Chi?"

Cynder: "Well I don't know...and I don't want to find out."

The two sigh at the little information they got on Sky-Chi. Not only that but they haven't been able to figure out how to take Cynder off-guard. It's like something's about to happen and moves somewhere else.

The sound of heavy footsteps approaching caught the three women's attention as Cinder looks on in terror at what she's seeing.

Cinder: "What is THAT!"

Cynder: "That? Oh it's a side project that I help Salem in."

Salem: "We're going to use it in the entrance exam and they won't know it."

The two women laugh as Cinder looks at the massive beast as it lets out a enraged roar.

Cinder: "This is Madness!"

Cynder slowly stops laughing as she faces Cinder. The Dragon crouches down to her level and smiles.

Cynder: "Nah! This is CHAOS!"

[Timeskip]

We see that everyone was in a large room, everyone had their sleeping bags out. Hinata and Naruko failed at trying to sleep next to Y/n as The purple dragon was sleeping next to Issei and a black haired girl with a red streak going down her hair..

Y/n: "Would you like a homemade macaroon?"

The Dragon boy asks as the girl snatches it.

Ryuko: "Thanks!.....Name's Ryoko Matoi"

Ryuko Matoi

Y/n: "Nice to meet you! I like your pyjamas they're adorable!"

The Tomboyish Girl blushes as she huffs.

Ryuko: "It's not THAT cute!"

Issei was about to say something only for him to notice Y/n Staring at the boy's sacred gear.

Y/n: "Staaaarrrreeeeee"

Issei: "Weirdo!"

Issei cried out as he tries to look for another spot only to see that they were taken. He sighs as he flops on the sleeping bag.

Issei: "please don't Kill me in my sleep."

Y/n: "as long as you don't use my dragon buddy for...self pleasure."

Issei: "I DON'T DO THA-...fine just stop staring at Ddraig it's creepy."

Issei rolls over and closes his eyes, y/n then look at Ryuko as he introduces himself.

Y/n: "I'm Y/n The Dragon!"

Ryuko: "A Dragon? Damn I read alot about you guys. Is it true you guys can go out fighting without getting tired."

Y/n: "Yep! We have alot of stamina, although, we wish we could figure out how to get rid of the leftover energy."

Ryuko quickly  coughs into her fist.

Ryuko: "Well it's nice meeting you Y/n the Dragon, I hope you have a good night sleep!"

And with that the Girl pulls her covers up and goes to sleep. You laid down and began to think about home and wonder what's happening.

Everyone must be worried sick, everyone is probably scared of your safety.

Damn homesickness is one son of a bitch to deal.

Ruby: "hey Y/n, Can I sleep with you tonight?"

You snap out of your thoughts and look at Ruby as she smiles sweetly in her pyjamas.

Y/n: "Sweet Ancestors, what are you trying to say!?"

Y/n: "Uhm... Sure I guess? But I'll warn you my body is very warm."

Ruby giggles and settles into the sleeping bag and huddles her body close to yours.

Ruby: "And I'll warn you that I'm a  cuddle-bug."

You chuckle at her warning and pull the covers over both of you. Ruby wraps her arms around your body and snuggles into your chest for warmth.

Ruby: "Warm~"

Y/n: "this is too cute, I'll fucking die anytime soon!"

You felt your eyelids close and pulled Ruby closer into the hug. Ruby sighs contently and as the lights in the large room the examinees were sleeping turn off.
_______________________________________
This is probably a short chapter until the arc starts this is practically the prologue before the entrance exam arc begins.

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 4.8K 38
Izuku and Izumi Yagi, step-bro and step-sis,(Don't even think about it) were a happy family with their mother Inko Yagi, also known as the No. 17 Her...
15.6K 411 27
Y/n L/n is a girl that was born in the first generation of quirks on Earth. She always thought she was quirkless until she suddenly found herself in...
28.6K 476 28
(spin off and sequel to the Isekai Quartet book) (Y/n) "Zero" (L/n) was deemed as the weakest student in Union Academy, even though he was weak he wa...
225K 3K 57
(crossover harem x male reader) You have no power whatsoever. You have been bullied because of this by everyone except for the headmasters, teachers...