GlitchDust

By adamabyss12

This is Glitchtale, but the beginning is different. Instead of Sans being his usual self, he turns into himse... More

Dusty Megalomaniac
EVEN DUSTIER/☜︎✞︎☜︎☠︎ 👎︎🕆︎💧︎❄︎✋︎☜︎☼︎
❤️DETERMINATION❤️
Your Best Friend
Continue
A Near-Horrific Visit
Dust
Ashes to Dust
Another Unwanted Visitor
Love
My Promise
Game Over
Justice
Animosity
Hope
Brav-Fear-Y
Twin Sanses at Near Death
Scoundrel
Dustbelief
Storyswap
Glitch and Abyss
Dusttrust and Seraphim
Bad Time Trio
Nightmare Beginning
Omega Timeline
FP!Frisk
Glitchkiller
Demitale
Paper Crane
Trainertale
Last Breath/Last Genocide
Fatal_Error and Anti-Error
Attack on the Omega Timeline
Protect All
DustShift
Alternate Positivity Guardian
Unnameable
Royal Pain
Resting
Loading Fail(to keep)Safe
Let's Rock
Fearful Determination
Satsujinki
Endertale
Refusetale
Hollow Righteousness
Talk from the Void
The Punk and The Mafia
Dustbelief and Disbelief
Undertoad
LV20 Cross
The Strongest Error of All
Battle of God and Demon
MainFrame Battle
GlitchDust Sans Info
Purified!Dream Info
Tint
Rising Nightmare
Nightmarish Battle
Help
Something New
BROTHER
The Parasitic Ruler
Recovering
Help_Falls
Betty's Revenge
An Unlikely Alliance
Unusual Partnership
Getting Closer
100
Battle between Alpha Brothers
Judge, Jury, and Executioner
The Battle Within
Warlock
Mostly Back to Normal
An Invited/Uninvited Guest
Anti-Flowey
Void...
Fatal Error Fight
One Left
Problems
Faker
Chaos
Rematch
Coded Cosmic Determination
The True King
Infectious Abomination
Destructive Abomination
One More
A Hacking Creator
Concern in Wattpad

A Glitched Thought

2.2K 43 83
By adamabyss12

It has been 4 days since Glitch Killer had decided to live inside of the Omega Timeline with FP!Frisk. And so far, it is doing great for Killer. While he is unable to be back to his normal self, due to the deal that he had made with Chara, who he killed afterwards permanently, he is able to be more like his happier self, although his insanity is still present, and he still kept his powers, along with his True Knife. Dust still has no idea how in the world he manage to under the Fear Trait into the knife, but believes that he somehow became aware of Bete Noire, and is able to force her into the Underground, before taking her soul and extracting the Soul Trait itself.

And needless to say, Killer had countless amount of fun and care with Frisk, due to how much she means to him. And thus, Killer is having the greatest times of his life. It is a miracle that Dust is able to get this one to the Omega Timeline's side, because this will cripple Team Void's efforts to recruit more members of their team, which will make trying to take down the Multiverse difficult. Besides, Killer is now mostly back to his normal self, but will never completely change back. But Dust does not really care, because as long as Killer gets to be with the love of his life, than he'll always be this.

As Dust looked around, he sees that Flowerfell Sans and Axetale Sans are talking to each other, with Axetale Papyrus and a normal Papyrus talking about all types of spaghetti that they want to make. Dust sighed, before he smiled a little bit, due to how peaceful the Omega Timeline is, as well as the fact that the each have Frisks of their own, most of them female. This made Dust feel a little bit more down, because of the fact that he remembers that his Frisk has been erased and that there is no way to bring him back. This made Dust looked down at his scarf, as he remembered how terrible he felt when he did not truly forgive Frisk for what he had done, and believes that there is no way for him to come back and tell him, how sorry he is, for never truly believing in them.

But Dust sighed, as he cannot think about that for now, as the Phantom Papyrus appeared next to Dust and spoke out.

"BROTHER, ARE YOU OKAY? WHAT IS WRONG?"

Dust than stopped gripping onto his scarf, as he than spoke out.

"I'm fine, Paps. I just...remembered something that I am trying my best to not remember. Need to think about something else."

Papyrus nodded his head, as he than spoke out.

"IF YOU SAY SO, BROTHER."

Phantom Papyrus vanished once more, as Dust sighed, he held his head, and he than looked around to see Asriel with Chara, and is speaking with the Storyshift version of himself.

And needless to say, Asriel of the Storyshift AU seems like a good kid to be with, especially since he is similar to Papyrus. But since Asriel of Storyshift never had any training, Asriel decides to train his alternate self to try and prepare him to fight. Luckily, this Asriel has trained in fire and used star blazing, so that is a plus, but cannot learn shocker breaker, due to not being as strong as he is. Thankfully, though, he does reach him how to use his Sword and fight then them, especially  since he has given Shift!Asriel one of the Chaos Sabers. And thankfully, Shift Asriel is taking this seriously, and is getting good at fighting.

Shift!Chara is also practicing in the use of the Knives and Swords, and so far, she is doing very great at it, especially since Shift is practicing with Glitch, who also has Determination. She is able to do the exact same thing that Glitchdust Chara can do, although she is still weaker compared to Glitch!Chara, due to the fact that she is not skilled as Chara. And the one of the most insane things that Shift!Chara had done, is inject herself with Hate, and she was able to take it into Animosity without effort. And this is because she is putting her friends ahead of HATE's Goals. Thanks to that, she is now as strong as Glitchdust Chara. This made Dust smile, as Team Hope is now growing more and more stronger than ever before. And in time, they will be able to defeat Team Void, although it will take a lot of effort to try and defeat them. But hopefully, it pays off and they are able to win.

As Dust watches the members of Team Hope work together, Dust than turned around and saw that Core Frisk is behind him, as if she had been watching him the entire time. This would usually make most people jump, but Dust did not jump, due to being he has seen far worse than that.

"Core. Is there something that you want from me this time?"

Core nodded her head, as she than spoke out.

"Yes, there is. There is another fused Glitchtale timeline that is in danger, and you are needed for try and take the Sans of that Alternate Timeline to the Omega Timeline to safety. He is just as powerful as the Asriel of your timeline, but he just has way more abilities compared to him. And speaking of which, you will need to take him with you, for he is needed. If you are going to bring that other Sans to safety."

Dust looks at Core and nodded his head, before he than spoke out.

"Okay."

Dust than teleports to Asriel as he began to speak out to him about the important task that Core has for them. And it is a good thing too, since they will be needed to try and aid this Sans, especially with what he is up against.

Alternate Timeline...

Inside of this fused timeline of Glitchtale, a city is shown to be in ruins, due to the fact that a battle of great magnitude is happening. Buildings had been destroyed and shattered, as monster dust is lifted into the air, with the sounds of a fight happening. Blasts of energy and destruction are here, as a Rainbow Blast is shown to have fired, as a white blast was also fired, and than, the sounds of feet skidding backwards was heard, the ground cracked, as the mass was forced backwards, as a large shadow loomed over what was once a beautiful city. And the large entity was shown in the red sky of the night itself.

This version of Seraphim Sans, much Like Killer and Dust from Team Hope, is from a fused timeline of the Thought and Glitchtale. In this fused Alternate Timeline, this takes place after Sans has been free from Bete's control. Gaster has been making an attempt to try and fix Sans, and he at first, tried to use Determination, and while it did make Sans stronger, it failed to make his condition better. Instead, it made his condition worse, and it made Gaster desperate. But then...he remembered Asriel's Rainbow Soul, in which he spoke to Asriel how he was able to come back, through Chara giving himself vessel and fusing all 7 of the human soul traits inside of him to make him this powerful, Gaster decides to do the same thing, but he will need a human vessel to make this work. He is able to make a vessel, using Frisk's soul to synthesize, and he is went around the city to find different humans to use as donors to make a Rainbow Soul for Sans. He was able to find a Bravery Soul, a Justice Soul, a Kindness Soul from Mila Rutrow, he is able to find a Patience Soul that had limited Time Manipulation, an Integrity Soul, and a Perseverance Soul, before he than fused them together, along with Frisk's Determination. However, as the time he was about to use Frisk's Determination, Frisk has switched places with Chara, and thus, when it was injected into the Rainbow Soul, the Determination became halfway between Frisk's and Chara's Determination, somehow, due to a glitch. When he was finished, Gaster revealed Sans' Soul, and in his haste, he fused both the Monster Soul and the Rainbow Soul, which fused into Sans' body, creating a Glitchtale version of Seraphim Sans. He almost resembles Seraphim, except that his eyes are permanently blue, and he had claws.

Glitch Seraphim is very different compared to the original Seraphim, as while the normal Seraphim is able to use the weapons of the previous 7 children when they died, Glitch Seraphim has his own unique set of powers, as due to the unique circumstances of his soul, he is able to use Chroma Magic, just like Gaster can do it, but on a much more devastating scale, as well as the fact that he can do the same soul powers as the humans can do it, but in an even greater way. He can cover his hands in Bravery Aura and cause insane damage through his punches, with his punches being able to explode, can fire Justice Bullets than spin around in his arms. He can heal others that are injured and is able to resist hate, he can fire Ropes of Patience from his hands and slow down time, but is so slow that it everything moves to a crawl, in other words, much more slower compared to the other Patience Traits, with only strong enough entities being able to resist its effects, and make a Rapier of Integrity, and for Perseverance, he is able to Breach through Defenses by channeling Perseverance through his claws, make Arm Blades and is able to induce slow healing when he hits someone with it. In the use of his Determination, like Asriel, he can refuse Death, is resistant to Rhabdophobia, and can cover Determination onto the jawless Gaster above his head and make it much more durable, as well as ram it into his targets and damage them. However, unbeknown to Sans, until later, he was also injected with the Fear trait, which made him even more powerful. Thanks to the Fear Trait he got from Bete Noire, after she had fused, he can cause Hallucinations to those that she is targeting and can read minds in order to look into their memories of those that he is seeing, not to mention sensing magic, with limitless range.

However, Seraphim has also created a weapon of his own thanks to his powers, in which he made a sword called the Gaster Slicer, which is a Greatsword with bones for the handle, a Tiny Gaster Blaster that holds the bottom part of the blade, and a very wide and long white blade made of the same material as the Chaos Saber. He can use his own by channeling it through the blade, such as doing a rainbow slash, which is stronger than the True Knife and even Chara's own, fire a rainbow beam of energy, and is capable of causing a gigantic explosion, which is stronger than Chara's Special Hell. He now has rainbow bones, which are much more stronger than before, his Blue Magic is also amplified, he can teleport without getting tired, and his Gaster Blasters are now much more stronger, and now thanks to possessing all 7 Souls, they are now able to follow and track the target, but can still be able to be destroyed by a strong enough attack. However, Seraphim has gained some new additional powers. Like Gaster, he gained his own hands, although the hands themselves are black in color, and the hands are capable of doing the same thing that Seraphim can do, but have differences, such as the integrity doing buzzsaw, make orange dots that explode upon command, and can make Perseverance Spikes, almost like Gaster, but far more devastating and powerful. He also has a new Chroma Hand mode in which he can fire Pink Energy in order to control a person, but can only do it in 4.04 Minutes.

His Physical Prowess has increased. He is now physically stronger than the most powerful monsters, with the exception of Asriel, who, despite having 7 Soul traits in a single soul, is just as powerful, and is capable of flight with the wings on his back. He can even use his tail as a stabbing weapon of sorts, and thanks to his new soul, like Asriel, he can change between 2 different forms, being his Seraphim form and his normal form, unlike the original Seraphim, in where he can't change back and forth, and is forever stuck the way that he is now. And even when in normal form, he can still use the Chroma Hands and his Gaster Slicer, but cannot use the rest of the powers that the Seraphim form has, but is now able to have limitless stamina, and thus will never get tired. But even when in normal monster form, his physical prowess has enhanced, with the Gaster Blasters, bones, and blue magic still being the same and isn't weaker. His Gaster Blastermination, the most powerful attack in his arsenal, still has the same properties, just much more deadlier, and is capable of destroying and killing anything in its path, and cannot change directions. The only power that can counter it is the Hyper Goner, at least, in Glitchtale. Overall, he is much more stronger and much more dangerous than the normal Seraphim, due to how diverse and powerful he is, and lacks the consciousness of the children inside of him, although still has the colored soul-eyes, although they only act like eyes that's able to spot danger, and this is the reason why he is being targeted, due to being such a huge threat to Team Void's plan. In which this is why they sent one of their strongest members of the team.

A fog began to disperse, as a figure was shown before him, and as the fog was gone, the entity is revealed to be someone that has proved himself to be one of the most dangerous version of Sans ever created.

This entity is known as Error Sans. Error Sans is an entity of immense power and is one of the most powerful Sanses in existence. Made as the opposite of Ink, who is bend on protecting AUs, Error is created for the sole purpose of destroying AUs. Because of this, he is one of the very few that can directly fight and win against Ink in a one-on-one fight. His powers are mostly the same as any of the other Sanses, except that he is much more stronger and powerful, can make glitch portals to differ AUs, and he is able to gain a new set of power, called the Gaster Graspers, which are Blue Strings that are used to grab onto an opponent's soul, and depending on what he wants to do with it, he can either destroy a soul by shattering it, or he can simply take control of a person and make them fight for his side.

Error looks down at Seraphim, and snarled out.

"It will admit...you are proving to be one of the most annoying bugs I have seen. But even so, you will still die!"

Error than fired his Error Blasters at Seraphim, who flies into the air, and fired his own Gaster Blasters. But the Error Blasters are able to overpower Seraphim's Blasters, and destroy them, before Error launched Blue Strings at Seraphim. But Seraphim than made hands appear and launched the Ropes of Patience at the Gaster Graspers, which stopped them when he used all 7 Hands. Needless to say, Error is getting annoyed, as he than launched Red Bones at Seraphim, who than manifested the Gaster Slicer, and cuts through the bones, before he than fired his rainbow bones at Error, dodged them quickly. He went onto an Error Blaster, and launched more Red Bones, forcing Seraphim to fly out of the way, due to the fact that Error is able to kill Seraphim with his powers alone, and this Seraphim is the closest to the level of power in order to fight Error, although he is still somewhat weaker than him. Serpahim than held his hand out, and Error glowed blue, which sends him flying into a holding, and he crashed into it. Before he than made a portal and fell in, as he tries to rain down red bones onto Seraphim, only for Seraphim to utilize the Gaster Blastermination and fired at the bones, destroying them.

Seraphim than landed onto the ground, as he than launched a launched at Error, which exploded into his face, and it knocked Error down. Error than stood up, as he than launched the Gaster Graspers at Seraphim, who held his sword up and the strings wrapped around it, before Seraphim yanked the strings and launched Error off of his feet, before he than grabbed Error by the neck, and began to strangle him. But before he can do that, suddenly, Seraphim felt like he is being lifted into the air, before he than sent backwards into a wall, as he crashed into it, painfully. This made Seraphim groan in pain, as he than stood up, and he spoke out.

"What was that?"

As he looked, he than saw that there is another Error present, but this one is taller, and is a lot more stronger than Error.

This is Error404, the superior of Error himself. He is one of the most powerful Sanses in existence, and is the self-proclaimed God of the Multiverse. While his title is, questionable, he does live up to the title of being one of the strongest Sanses ever born. In fact, he is even stronger than both Error and Ink, and that is not saying much, especially since when he has held back his power, just so that he can toy with his opponents. And he even makes Seraphim look like a single joke in comparison.

Seraphim gawked his head to the side, as he than fired his Gaster Blastermination at Error404, but Error404 fired a single Dark Blaster, and overpowered the wall of Gaster Blasters that Seraphim has. This made Seraphim stunned, as he than teleported in front of Error404 and tried to punch, but Error404 reeled his own fist back, and punched Seraphim's fist, causing a powerful shockwave to erupt and sending Seraphim back, as Error spoke out.

"Sir, what are you doing? I can handle this on my own."

Error404 than spoke out to Error, his student.

"I know. But Shattered does not want us to toy with him any longer. We need to take him down and his soul, and we go out of this Alternate Timeline."

Error spoke out.

"I wasn't playing around."

Error404 rolled his eyes, clearly not believing that, as he than turns back to Seraphim, who had stood back up, before he than looks at Error404, before he than swung his Sword and a rainbow slash starts to come to him. But Error404 made a wall of black bones and blocked the attack, before he than launched the black bones at Seraphim. Seraphim made a Determination Shield, in which the black bones are lodged in, but they are so close to his face, and even a small prick can seriously hurt Seraphim. Seraphim teleported out of the way, and used his Hallucinations to made multiple copies of him from above in their eyes, as Error404 looked unamused, and launched bones at them, only for all of them to disperse. All of them are fakes this whole time. Seems like Seraphim is somewhere else, but where is he? Error404 looked around and spoke out.

"It seems that he has decided to hide. But he had not escaped this Alternate Timeline. We will need to find him."

Error nodded, as Error404 and Error began to look around.

Behind a building, though, watching Error404 and Error walk away, is none other than Seraphim, who is now back in his normal monster form, his Gaster Slicer in hand, as he watches them go away. Seraphim began to breath calmly, as to not cause stress, but as that happened, a voice spoke out.

"You okay?"

This made Seraphim turn around, and he saw what appears to be another him, his hood over his head, and a Scythe of Fear. Standing next to him, is a Sans with a paintbrush, as well as Asriel, his Chaos Saners out. This made Seraphim surprised, but he than spoke out.

"Who...who are you?"

Dust than spoke out to Seraphim.

"An ally. We're here to bring you to safety."

Than, Ink and spoke out.

"And I see that you are having trouble with Error."

This made Seraphim spoke out.

"You know of that other glitchy me?"

Ink nodded his head.

"Yeah. We're enemies. Don't worry, you can trust us. We're here to ensure that you are out of this place safely."

Seraphim looks at Dust, who nodded his head, meaning that he is really serious. This made Seraphim believe in him, as he spoke out.

"Okay, if you say so."

Ink nodded, before directing them both to follow him, as all 3 of them went to the ink portal, where Shift Chara is at, her Sword ready to strike.

"Took your guys long enough."

Ink spoke out.

"Sorry. But on the bright side, we got Seraphim on our side."

Shift nodded, as Ink was about to step through to the other side, when a voice spoke out.

"Found you."

This made Ink jump, as all of them turned to see Error and Error404 appear, as Ink spoke out.

"Ah, crap!"

Error404 smiled, as he spoke out.

"You had almost gotten far. I am impressed, but unfortunately for you, you shall be defeated, and you, Dust...you shall be taken back to Team Void."

Dust than spoke out.

"I'd rather die the come to them."

Error404 smiled, as he than spoke out.

"Error, would you do the honors?"

Error smiled, as he than launched Blue Strings at Dust, only for Dust to slice through them, as Ink than began to summon a Sans. Dust than swung his Scythe and a Pink Slash is sent towards Error, who raised his Red Bones and blocked it, as Error404 decides to rush towards Dust to get him, when a hand erupted from the other Ink Portal, and actually stopped him. This made Error404 flinch, he has knows who the hand belongs to, and on cue, the figure rose up from the portal.

It is none other than Infected, Error404's adopted brother, and the second strongest after Error404, and thus, is the only one able to combat him in even terms.

"YOU!!!"

Error404 roared, as Infected swung his Axe and sends Error404 away, as Infected ran to him. Of course, Infected is on no one's side, due to Infected being to insane for Team Void and Infected be needed to be avoided by Team Hope, due to his oilers, but since Ink cannot win against Error404, Infected can take him.

"Now let's go!"

But before they can fire, Error came out of nowhere and fired his Error Blaster. But Asriel turned into his God form and sucked in the attack, before Dust used his Blue Magic and sends him to Infected, as Ink than spoke out.

"Now we leave, guys."

Dust nodded along with Shift, as they went to the other side, and the Ink Portal closed behind them, with Error and Error404 too busy with Infected to deal with the group that had escaped.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 101 10
Swap didn't want to be this way, he really didn't want to, but fate seemed to have other plans. Swap was always busy, why does he keep himself up at...
83 1 5
An Undertale Multiverse story focusing on Nightmare's gang. This story follows the formation of Nightmare's gang and the challenges they later face w...
55.4K 2.5K 15
He killed them all. Dust, down the waters of the the forest it runs, through the veins of the skeletons and the demons that prowl the night. It's the...
89.1K 3.9K 31
Aliza has created another reset only this time she isn't facing the horror house alone. He older sister has joined her, however her older sister does...