Strings from The Heart (A Omo...

Door Yog-sazeth

welcome to head space Meer

Prologue
Chapter1 Stepping into the world
Chapter 2 Friends, and the bully
Chapter 3 Uh, oh
Chapter 4 The thing that went bump in the night
Diet chapter
Chapter 5 Climb with me to the moon
Chapter 6 Mixtape
Chapter 7 The incredible kel
Chapter 8 It's been a while
Doodle chapter
Chapter 9 Where in the world is aubrey
HALLOWEEN
Chapter 10 Simple minded
Album Covers
Chapter 11 Into the Thick of It
Doodle chapter 2
Happy (Late) Valentine's day
Happy Birthday
Chapter 12 Forcefully Wed
Chapter 13 The Wedding's Off!
Chapter 14 Ebony and Ivory
Chapter 15 The Last Resort
Happy Halloween
Chapter 17 Stop asking me
Merry Christmas
Chapter 18 Shards of The Past
Chapter 19 Good Morning
Happy Halloween
Merry Christmas

Chapter 16 Everything was Better

2.2K 66 105
Door Yog-sazeth

3rd POV

Omori was spreading life jam on a cold, soggy piece of toast, bringing Y/n back to life. Y/n gasped for breath and backed away from the water, clearly terrified because if you don't remember: Y/n is scared of water. Not water in general, just the sinking feeling you get in the water.

"Y/n! Are you okay?!" Aubrey asked.

Y/n just nods slightly, still looking pretty shaken up.

"That's it! You're going down bro!!" Kel shouted.

Hero just laughed, "JAWHAWHAWHAW!! You can't beat me!! Bosses never die!! We're so rich that we preserve our brains so we can live forever!!!"

"Come on Hero! Snap out of it!!" Aubrey shouted.

"THAT'S BOSSMAN HERO TO YOU!! AND YOU WILL REFER TO ME AS S-"

Before he could finish his sentence, Kel threw his ball straight into Hero's face, knocking him out of his chair.

"Get 'em!!" Kel yelled and he, Omori, and Aubrey all ran at him and began beating the ever-living crap out of him.

"Stop!! You're all slaves!! Born to serve the higher-ups of this world!! You will obey us!!! You will ob-"

Again, he was interrupted by Y/n clonking him over the head with his guitar, in which he was knocked out cold.

"Quick!! While he's out!!"

They all hoisted up Hero's limp (probably not dead but who knows) body and drag it out of the office.

They struggle to drag him out of the resort and to someone who could help them.

"Mari!!"

Mari looked up at them, "Oh, hey guy! What's wrong with Hero?"

"He's been brainwashed by capitalism!!" Aubrey shouted as they set Hero down on the picnic blanket.

"Hmm... Capitalism.." Mari murmured as she began rummaging around in her basket, "I think I've got just the thing."

She pulled out a strange cookie that looked like two snakes eating each other's tails.

"If the boss doesn't pay the workers, the workers don't work, and when the workers don't work, the boss loses money. This cookie represents all that... Also, it's oatmeal raisin."

Mari pries open Hero's mouth and places the cookie in and moves his jaw up and down to make him chew and swallow it, "The cookie will eat out the capitalism is his heart."

Hero let out a soft groan and slowly opens his eyes, "What... happened..?"

"Hero! What are your thoughts about capitalism?!" Kel questioned.

"What?"

"WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT CAPITALISM?!!" Kel shouted.

"It's uh.... bad? I guess...?" Hero said.

"He's back!" Kel shouted.

"What? What happened? Why am I in a suit?" Hero said.

"You were blinded by the temptation of power and capitalism." Kel said.

"........What?"

(Time skip brought to you by Mari giving Hero some of Y/n's spare pajamas which she just happened to have. Do not question why she has them)

After they said goodbye to Mari (Y/n got another kiss and he seemed pretty happy about it. It was kind of hard to tell because his brain was shot cricketing again) They ventured further into the sea.

As they went deeper and deeper it got darker and darker, to the point where it just became pitch black. Weird glowing plants were growing all around them and strange creatures floated around them like ghosts.

"Wow! Just look at this place! There are so many cool plants around." Kel said, "I bet Basil would have really liked it here."

His expression saddened, "Basil... He would have really liked it... right, guys?"

"Yeah... I'm sure he would have." Hero said but he sounded unsure.

He turned to face them, "Hey... I have a serious question. Do any of you remember what Basil looks like?"

"Why do you ask Hero?" Aubrey asked.

"Let's see here... Basil... Basil loves taking care of flowers... and taking photos of his friends. He's warm, calm, calm, and gentle... and even when he's upset... he'll always manage a smile... The rest... is starting to get a little fuzzy."

"It's okay... Me too, Hero. It's like I still miss him, but... it's kind of hard to remember why." Kel said.

"But that doesn't change anything, right? Even if our memories aren't as strong as they used to be... Basil is our friend... and more importantly, he needs our help!" Aubrey said.

"You're right, Aubrey. I think we've all been apart from Basil for way too long. But I'm sure we'll find him... as long as we have Omori to keep us on track." Hero said.

Aubrey's eyes began to get watery, "All this time, Basil has been waiting for us. He could be lost... lonely... or scared. I bet he could use a big hug right now!"

"Then when we're all together again... We should all give him a big ol' hug! Heh, heh..." Kel said.

"Aww... It's nice to see you two getting along so well for a change. I could hug you both right now!" Hero said.

The two looked appalled, "H-Huh?! Me and Kel?! GET ALONG?!!!" Aubrey sputtered.

"W-What are you talking about, Hero? Stop being weird!" Kel shouted.

"Haha... Relax you two. I'm just playing around." Hero said.

He walked over to the ledge looking out into the vast black void, "Hold on, Basil. We're almost there." he said.

The four ventured deeper into the dark depths, with strange plants and creatures and waterfalls, a whole lot of waterfalls.

As they went deeper, the whispers got louder,

"The sun shines brighter now he is gone..."

"Is it selfish to dream for so long when there are those who are expecting you?"

"Time will always move forward. Eventually, you will face your fate... You know this well... don't you, dreamer?"

"An unhallowed burden has been placed upon you. You have the power to change the future. What will you do, dreamer?"

Finally, they reached the deepest, darkest part of the sea where they found...

Whatever this thing is.

"Why hello there friends! The name is Humphrey. What brings you here to my humble little cave?"

"Oh, hello Humphry! We're just looking for someone. Sorry if we're bothering you." Aubrey apologized.

"Oh no, not at all, children! I do love visitors." Humphrey said cheerfully, "In fact, you are the second group to visit me today! The first was just a girl... A very loud girl with a big, red bow."

"Doesn't that sound like someone we know?" Kel said.

"Huh? Is Sweetheart here?" Hero exclaimed, "Where is she?"

"Uh oh."

SSBjYW4ndCBzZWUuIEV2ZXJ5dGhpbmcgaXMgY29sZC4gVGhlIGxpZ2h0IGlzIGdyb3dpbmcgZGltbWVyLiBNb20sIE1hcmkuIElzIHRoaXMgaG93IEkgZGllPyBXaHkgU3Vubnk/IFdoeSBkaWQgeW91IHB1c2ggbWU/IEhlbHAgbWUuIEl0J3Mgc28gY29sZC4uLiBTbyBjb2xkLi4uIFNvIGNvbGQuLi4=

Humphrey was dragged into the deep dark depths of the water. A moment later something Floated up to the surface.

W

C

".....Hey guys, where are we?" Kel asked.

They looked around.

"Why are we here? I think we were looking for someone..." Aubrey said as she rubbed her temples, trying to recall why they were standing in a cave.

"Eh, who cares? Let's just get out of here! This place is giving me the creeps!" Kel said.

"Yeah. You're right. Let go." Hero agreed.

Hero, Aubrey, and Kel walked off, disappearing into the darkness, leaving Omori all alone.

Omori looked at the pool of water. There was a small whirlpool, swirling and sucking in the water. Omori stared into it. In the center of the swirling water, he could only see darkness, cold and lonely.

Slowly he walked to the edge and looked into the dark waters. He could see something staring back at him. The something reached towards Omori and he fell into the icy cold depths.

It was cold.... So cold...

You have come again to seek the truth. Each time, your adventures may be disparate. But as your journey nears its end... it will always lead you back here. The truth. The truth is always the same...

The path to the truth was once here, but it has been removed. It was moved to a lighthouse in a pier. Then, to a library banished deep underground. And after that, to an old barn on a distant planet. And... this time... it will be in the heart of a vast forest.

No matter how many times the path is concealed, the flower boy will always find it. And your dear sister Mari... she come to find it. Even as hollow shells, they will continue to evolve. And each time, they will grow wings... and will fly too close to the sun. It is their nature. He knows and she seeks the truth... and the other has lost the chance to tell.

Death may be no danger here, but the memories of them do not fade so easily. Many times, your friends have met with an unfortunate fate. Although they are revived time and again, the most haunting stay in this world... even if only their bones remain. The long lost ones sink here... to the bottom of the Deep Well... and become nothing. You have forsaken them, yet they still yearn for your care. Their souls know nothing but how to scream for help. Do you take pity on them?

You crush the leach countless times... But he will always come back. And your dear sister Mari... you locked her in the safety of a picnic blanket. Yet it is her nature to leave and to protect. And when she does, the leach will devour her and she'll be born anew.... with the undying soul that you have cursed her with.

The souls assigned to your friends... They are fragile and must be protected. And so they must remain asleep. Yet... The path to the truth is closer to your most precious room than ever before. Will you be able to bury it this time? Perhaps it is too late for you....

Omori found himself standing at the edge of a blood-red lake. He looked up at the sky to see there was nothing. No cloud, no stars, the sun or moon. Just an endless darkness.

"Omori."

He looked to see Y/n, sitting on a small deck, his feet in the water. He signaled Omori to come sit down next to him and he did so. The two sat there in the dark abyss, staring down into the lake.

"Do you hate me, Omori?"

Omori looked at their reflection in the water.

"You always seem so happy around Mari, Kel, Aubrey, Hero, and Basil too... But, whenever I'm around... You seemed uncomfortable like I was a stranger to you."

"Like I was someone... who shouldn't have been there... Someone intruding on you all."

Omori watched as their reflections distort as the water rippled.

"It's okay... I understand if you don't like me... I can't expect everyone to like me... Maybe I did something wrong to make you hate me... I guess I'll never know..."

"I'm getting sleepy now. I should go back to sleep..."

Y/n tipped over and fell into the water. There was no sound, so splashing, it was completely silent as Omori watch the figure of Y/n sink deeper and deeper into the water.

"Good Night Sunny......."

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

26.1K 435 10
[A small amount of serotonin for you .] ୨୧﹑✧ : Let's make some new memories together, okay? . . . ﹫﹒omori belongs to omocat. storylin...
6.4K 555 127
✩~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ✩ It's been 8 months since the truth came out. Sunny moved to the city, gets aquatinted with new faces, and keeping...
18.3K 245 28
[DISCONTINUED] - - - I know that there's a lot of Omori chatfics, but I'm still doing this😑 - - - - - Cover was made by me - - - - - - Also I should...
9.8K 155 19
one shots of the one and only Pezzy!! requests are open, btw :))