Bad pathways

By Ghosty-toast

GFNF but AU's where things go wrong. This is an rp server none of this is cannon and they're will be tw ๐Ÿ‘ Pl... More

The New Order
The forever corruption.
The last dance.
The New Order pt2
The New Order pt3
The New Order pt4
The New Order pt5
The New Order Pt6
Just some random thing here
The New order Pt7
The New order Pt8
The New order pt10
Update!
๐Ÿ”ชEmpty skull๐Ÿ”ช
Remember.

The New Order pt 9

9 1 0
By Ghosty-toast

Issues.

⚠️Tw a lot of death, blood gore and some emotional abuse (just a bit not too much) etc if you don't like these don't read it.⚠️

⚠️Another warning mf⚠️

Minus skid woke up to the sounds of the pipe dripping water down into the floor it was cold and dirty but he didn't have anywhere else to sleep and if he does his father would just ignore him or simply tell minus skid his busy, Minus skid missed sleeping in the beds and mostly missed the others he didn't understand why MLD just brought him here but he just accepted it.

Minus pump brings some toys he found and played with minus skid to make him feel better the sewers did smell like rotten flesh or blood Minus skid didn't like it so he sneaks out once to bring flowers to make it smell pleasant.

Meanwhile MLD and 71 were talking about plans on how to take the area and to get rid of the other monster such as Pepper, Val, Pure and probably the rest, MLD went to check on his son and saw the flowers so he simply just placed them in a pot with water.

MLD- "skid am gonna go make sure not to get out again..."

M.Skid- "k..."

He placed his hand against minus skids head and left minus skid with minus pump, while 71 just looks at skid for a minute then goes to follow MLD, Minus skid waits for a while and then grabs minus pump to get out and go back to pepper quickly before they come back, they kept running until Minus skid felt something grab him quickly.

MLD- "you really thought I wouldn't catch on?...how would your mother think."

M.skid made sure MLD didn't see Minus pump leave.

MLD- "say something."

M.skid- "am sorry dad.."

He gave a frown and MLD carried him back to the sewers but tied there.

Back to the rest
Pepper paced back and forth nervously while Val tried his best to calm him he fails making Pepper more worried.

Whitty- "I don't think it's working Val."

Val- "yeah your right"

Carol- "can we just leave Pepper rn am sure he can calm himself, look at him it's only making it worse.."

Val- "right my apologies"

Gf- "Bf can you check if foods ready?, am kinda hungry"

Bf nodded and went over to check, he saw that the bacon, biscuits and pancakes were ready so he placed them down into a plate to let it cool down, he felt worried surprising because he never has but now it just changed out of the blue is it because he felt like he had a son? Those thoughts rushed into his head until whitty interrupted Bf.

Whitty- "hey uh...are you ok?.."

Bf was surprised again and gave a nod while placing the dirty dishes to the dish washer and began to clean up a bit.

Whitty- "am sure we'll find him just might take time but as for now just try not to let that bother you"

Whitty began to leave while Bf continues, as he does so he questions a lot of things will Minus skid even be alive?, Bf remembers whitty telling him to not let it bother him so he tried to not think about it too much.

The gang sat talking and planning until they heard a bunch of knocking and twisting Turing the nob over and over as if it were a horror movie, Carol hasted a bit and felt whitty behind her so she felt more safe to open the door, it was Minus pump he looked scared goo was dropping down making him look a bit like minus skid but he still had his too hands and legs, they all stood up looking at minus pump some were scared others were confused.

Val- "I-is that Minus skids..toy?.."

Pepper- "what...but how.."

Skid- "that kinda looks like pump"

FS. Whitty- "agreed.."

Minus pump couldn't speak so he wrote "Skid trouble help please" the others looked at the paper and understood it well.

Val- "where is the little lad?"

Minus pump wrote "in sewers", Bf walked over there and glanced at the paper with the others.

Bf- "we must go I can't let him get hurt by MLD-"

Val- "Mr we cannot let you guys risk your life we don't know what HE is capable of.."

Gf- "am sure we can handle it.."

Pepper- "Val's right.."

Bf- "p-pepper you can't be serious he is our family too"

Gf- "yeah!.."

Pepper- "I understand that but if he can bring the dead back to life and 71 is by his side...I don't think you are ready.."

Bf- "I refuse am coming with you."

Val- "we don't want to see another friend hurt so please by all means stay."

Gf- "am sorry but no."

Pepper- "please forgive me....pure hold them."

Pure holds Bf and gf tightly not letting go as the two struggled to get out, Pepper and Val gave a wave before heading out.

Bf- "Pepper please don't!"

Gf- "Pure let us go!"

Pure- "am sorry.." he looks at the two with a small sad face. "Please come back safe."

Pepper and Val turned around and nodded as they both went and skid waved bye at the two.

Meanwhile Minus skid kept trying to break free from the ropes until he heard foot steps and knew his dad was coming so he quickly looks another way.

MLD- "and of course your mad. You need to realize this is for the best you can't just wander off do you not realize how worried I get over you?."

M.Skid- "that's not mom...isn't it?..."

MLD- "....no...but I need to continue with the plans it works maybe she might come back.."

M.Skid- "but mama wouldn't want you hurting any-"

MLD- "they deserved it and you know it. Don't argue with me skid I don't want to."

M.Skid- "But am not wrong! You gonna hurt friends and that's not what she wants!"

MLD- "I finally have you back and your worse then ever..." he mumbled while looking at Minus skid.

Minus skid didn't look at MLD he was just overwhelmed and upset.

MLD- "I'll leave you here to think about what you've done.."

M.Skid- "wait papa no! I wanna get out please I don't wanna stay here!"

MLD turned his back away while ignoring the cries of Minus skid until it faded away while he walked far away from his area, 71 was still sitting and waiting while looking at the zombie like monsters that died and heard MLD approach.

MLD- "God I feel like I shouldn't have done that...am just gonna g-"

71- "no no sir. You needed to he was getting in the way after all you need to be doing progress right no"

MLD- "right sorry just getting some feelings back.."

71- "I saved a lot of lds blood so drink up"

MLD nodded and heard something creeping through the sewers, 71 heard it and gave a grin.

71- "leave it to me sir...after all I know who's in here"

MLD- "go ahead but destroy it."

71- "alright then."

Pepper and Val made it in but didn't realize Bf, Gf and pure were with them.

Pepper- "Bf what did I told you-"

Val- "oh bloody hell..."

Bf- "like I said am coming with you got that."

Pepper- "please just go-"

They all felt chills when they heard 71 foot steps come closer a bit but not too close to see them.

71- "wow what a surprise to see you again Pepper..and Val oh? More sense two dumb couple and pure. How amazing you allow ranks actually worked with humans? Pathetic."

Everyone hid away making sure 71 wouldn't see them while they walked down the halls looking around.

71- "....you know your here. So just come out and I'll tell MLD to not kill you all-"

He spotted Bf in a corner and laughs.

71- "well too sad I couldn't get to know you though I wouldn't want to.."

71 holds a knife in his pocket and Bob quickly stabbed 71 in the back making 71 fall apart and disappear.

Bob- "you fucking idiots what were you thinking??"

Bf- "phew thanks Bob..."

Pepper- "we need to save someone.."

Gf- "why were you in here??"

Bob- "I was trying to hide somewhere since the corruption started all of a sudden these monsters came in here with a kid."

Val- "where's the kid.."

Bob- "he was tied up a minute ago I tried to get him out but his dad took him away somewhere.."

Bf- "fucking shitshitshit.."

Pepper- "oh dear..."

Bob- "ok kapi you can come out"

Bf- "Kapi?!"

Kapi- "Bf!?"

Val- "can you both be quite please."

Kapi- "right sorry"

Bf- "sorry am just a bit surprised but then again it's a corruption so yeah understandable."

—————————————————————————

TBC (yeah am lazy to spell it so what >:( /hj)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 48 11
A bunch of one shots about BF and GF from Friday Night Funkin'. Ranging from simple things to plain out smut. Do be aware of Mature themes.
2.9K 114 10
-!!๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™Š๐™‰๐™๐™„๐™‰๐™๐™€!!- โ–ถGreetings! So, you probably askin' why I make this book? Well, it's just for something, it was always in my head. This...
98 7 15
Hello, the reason I wanted to write this well my first idea was dnf, and I always have loved that, like the way it works. I love the lgbtq community...
10.7K 109 13
โ€ผ๏ธREQUESTS ARE CLOSED RIGHT NOWโ€ผ๏ธ What the title is bro ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ โญ For requests, (I can/do write): - Oneshots (obvi) - AU'S - Headcannons - Trans stuf...