The New Order pt 9

Issues.

⚠️Tw a lot of death, blood gore and some emotional abuse (just a bit not too much) etc if you don't like these don't read it.⚠️

⚠️Another warning mf⚠️

Minus skid woke up to the sounds of the pipe dripping water down into the floor it was cold and dirty but he didn't have anywhere else to sleep and if he does his father would just ignore him or simply tell minus skid his busy, Minus skid missed sleeping in the beds and mostly missed the others he didn't understand why MLD just brought him here but he just accepted it.

Minus pump brings some toys he found and played with minus skid to make him feel better the sewers did smell like rotten flesh or blood Minus skid didn't like it so he sneaks out once to bring flowers to make it smell pleasant.

Meanwhile MLD and 71 were talking about plans on how to take the area and to get rid of the other monster such as Pepper, Val, Pure and probably the rest, MLD went to check on his son and saw the flowers so he simply just placed them in a pot with water.

MLD- "skid am gonna go make sure not to get out again..."

M.Skid- "k..."

He placed his hand against minus skids head and left minus skid with minus pump, while 71 just looks at skid for a minute then goes to follow MLD, Minus skid waits for a while and then grabs minus pump to get out and go back to pepper quickly before they come back, they kept running until Minus skid felt something grab him quickly.

MLD- "you really thought I wouldn't catch on?...how would your mother think."

M.skid made sure MLD didn't see Minus pump leave.

MLD- "say something."

M.skid- "am sorry dad.."

He gave a frown and MLD carried him back to the sewers but tied there.

Back to the rest
Pepper paced back and forth nervously while Val tried his best to calm him he fails making Pepper more worried.

Whitty- "I don't think it's working Val."

Val- "yeah your right"

Carol- "can we just leave Pepper rn am sure he can calm himself, look at him it's only making it worse.."

Val- "right my apologies"

Gf- "Bf can you check if foods ready?, am kinda hungry"

Bf nodded and went over to check, he saw that the bacon, biscuits and pancakes were ready so he placed them down into a plate to let it cool down, he felt worried surprising because he never has but now it just changed out of the blue is it because he felt like he had a son? Those thoughts rushed into his head until whitty interrupted Bf.

Whitty- "hey uh...are you ok?.."

Bf was surprised again and gave a nod while placing the dirty dishes to the dish washer and began to clean up a bit.

Whitty- "am sure we'll find him just might take time but as for now just try not to let that bother you"

Whitty began to leave while Bf continues, as he does so he questions a lot of things will Minus skid even be alive?, Bf remembers whitty telling him to not let it bother him so he tried to not think about it too much.

The gang sat talking and planning until they heard a bunch of knocking and twisting Turing the nob over and over as if it were a horror movie, Carol hasted a bit and felt whitty behind her so she felt more safe to open the door, it was Minus pump he looked scared goo was dropping down making him look a bit like minus skid but he still had his too hands and legs, they all stood up looking at minus pump some were scared others were confused.