CHOSEN BY DESTINY (Completed...

By NiranjanaNepol

She annoyed him, spoiling his major event that was held in Lucknow. When she spoilt his major event, falling... More

1 Destiny
2 Who is she?
3 Turn of Events
4 Who is she?
5 Mother's Approach
6 Dynamic Personality
7 A game against Khushi
8 Lovable Touch
9 Ratna is in
10 Cat is out
11 Explosion
12 Rajeev is coming
13 Outburst
14 Angry Arnav
15 Arnav's Question
16 Selfish Simran
17 She is not a widow
18 Proposal
19 Direct Denial
20 Reunion
21 Angel
22Close to Heart
23 more special than anyone
24 Out of Syllabus
25 I Write My Destiny
26 The Bangles
27 Message Conveyed
28 Ajay Singh
29 Arnav's Demand
30 Heartless Creature
31 Events...
32 Aranv and Shyam
33 Crying Khushi
34 Khushi's answer
35 Big Bang
36 Khushi is fixed
37 I would like to...
38 Wedding Preparation
39 Arnav's Question
40 Wedding
41 Drama
42 First Night
43 Give and Take Process
44 Uninvited Guest
45 Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada
47 Arvind and Rajeev
48 Simran in the kitchen
49 Arrest Warrant
50 Where is Simran?
51 Ammaji
52 Mrs. Simran Singh
53 The new Couple
54 CD
55 Thougtful Arnav
56 Change of Plan
57 Reaching the Target
58 Khushi's Timing Sense
59 What we SOW...
60 Last Part
61 Epilouge

46 Decision

3.3K 203 50
By NiranjanaNepol

Part 46 Decision

Khushi came to their room with Arnav's juice. She handed it to Arnav. While taking it from her hand, he clutched her hand and pulled her towards him. She sat next to him on the bed. Arnav circled her shoulders.

"Thank you Sweetheart" he kissed her cheek.

Taking a sip, he extended it towards her mouth. Khushi nodded no.

"Why? Won't you drink the juice tasted by me?"

Khushi blushed biting her lip.

"Tell me..."

"You are talking meaningless, Arnavji"

"Why? By which mean do you say so?

Khushi again blushed.

"Mmmm? Tell me..."

"Arnavji, we shared everything and you are talking like we are lovers..."

"Then why don't you drink this?"

"You drink. I don't want"

He kept the glass on the side table without finishing it.

"Why don't you drink it, Arnavji?"

"I don't want"

"But why?"

"Because you don't drink it"

"Arnavjiii..." Khushi sighed wearily.

"You are my BETTER HALF... so we will share everything... ONE BY TWO"

Taking the glass, Khushi took two sips and gave it to Arnav.

"That's my girl..."

Arnav took the glass from her hand and drank it

"Khushi, stop being hesitant. This is your family and I'm your husband. You no need to hesitate about anything. Stand firm in your point of RIGHT. Ok?"

She smiled at him.

That was when they heard a knock on the door. Khushi opened the door and got stuck seeing Simran. Khushi stood keeping her hands on either door not giving her space to enter in.

"I think you misunderstood me," Simran said making a sad face.

Neither Khushi reacted to it nor did she remove her hands from the door. Arnav stood up from the bed frowning.

"I know you would have many expectations about your new life as you are a newly wedded woman. I just want you to be happy that's why I said not to feel insecure with my presence in RM but you talked to me rudely without understanding my intention"

Arnav raised his eyes. RUDE and Khushi?

"What's the point?" Khushi asked rigidly that making Arnav throw an unbelievable expression on Khushi. What happened between them and when? Why did Khushi say nothing to him about it? he could not understand anything.

"Khushi...you know you should welcome the person who is at your doorstep even though the person is your enemy," Simran said.

"I would gladly welcome my enemy if she has the guts to fight with me directly instead of wearing a good woman MASK"

"Khushi, I just am here to clear one thing. We are relatives now. We have to be on good terms..."

"Go and create a good relationship with your brother first. He himself is not ready to accept you in his place then why would I care about you?"

"Khushi, this is not a good manner"

"Then, forcing someone to accept you who is not even ready to see your face is manner?"

Simran looked at Arnav who became a statue by Khushi's back-to-back replies.

They heard, Shyam.

"Simran... what are you doing here?" he asked angrily.

"I just..."

"Shut up... have you started your nasty act?"

"Bhai, I just wanted to apologize to Khushi for my previous deeds"

Shyam joined his hands in front of her.

"Nothing doing... you just keep quiet. You are here to be with me... except me, you don't have to talk to anyone here"

Clutching her hand, he dragged her with him. Ratna and Arvind saw him pulling her to his room. Ratna went to his room to know the issue whereas Arvind didn't as he knew what she would have done.

At the same time,

Khushi closed the door and turned around only to find Arnav looking at her surprisingly.

"Hey... do you know to talk like this?"

Khushi controlled her smile.

"I thought you are an innocent girl"

Before Khushi said anything, they heard a knock on the door. Arnav looked at Khushi, like, who is knocking on the door now?

This time, he rushed to the door and opened it. they saw Ratna getting in.

"What happened Mom?"

"Khushi beta, was that true?"

"What Mom?

"Did you insult Simran?"

"Mom..." Arnav tried to say something,

"Chotte, will you please stop interfering? Let her talk"

"Amma, she tried to make me feel insecure... I didn't give her a chance to do that. that's all that I did"

"That's all...?" Ratna asked.

"Amma, please, I never wanted to interfere in this family's issues before because I was a third person to this family but now, I can't be quiet letting her nag me"

Ratna looked at Arnav awestruck who was also awestruck.

"Do you have that many guts?"

"From where GUTS comes here, Amma? It's not my right?"

Ratna sat on the bed with a thud. Khushi sat next to her panicking.

"What happened Amma?"

"You have no idea how relieved I'm," Ratna said.

"Why?"

"I and Anju were worried about you when Simran came here because we expected, she will definitely do something to create problems. Thank God, you hit her back"

"Amma, are not you upset with me?"

"Who would I be? In fact, this is what I want. This is how exactly a girl should be." Ratna sighed.

"Mom, she is talking about her rights... be careful... she may fight with you for her rights," Arnav said laughingly.

"You too be careful, my son... her rights include especially YOU. if you do hunky-ponky, I'm sure she won't be like me, bearing her husband's torture"

"Mom, for your kind information, I won't be like your good-for-nothing husband," Arnav said.

"I myself will kill you if you are like him"

"Thank God, I escaped" Arnav laughed.

"No, my son... you are trapped... very badly"

"Really?"

Ratna nodded yes.

"By the way, how do you know what Khushi told Simran?"

"Shyam was shouting at her for poking her nose into Khushi's matter"

"Oh..."

"Mom, why is she here?"

"Just to make Khushi feel low and make a rift between you two"

"What do you want Khushi to do?"

"I want her to continue like this... extremely daring"

"Khushi, did you listen to what mom said?"

Khushi smiled.

"Keep going" Ratna hugged her and left the room.

They waited until Ratna go. Arnav looked at her shrinking his eyes.

"Are you so courageous?" he started taking steps towards her.

"Am I not?" she moved backward.

"Let me see..."

He clutched her hand in a jiffy and pulled her towards him. Pushing him away, she rushed out. Arnav thought for a while and chased her. Khushi stopped running when she saw Arvind and walked like a good girl but Arnav could not stop as he was faster than Khushi. He didn't see Arvind too. He reached Khushi and circled her waist from behind. He started walking back to his room, lifting her in his arms.

"Arnavji... Papa is there" she said in a low tone.

Though Arnav was stuck for a while he managed himself and looked at Arvind turning his face.

"So what?" he continued walking.

"What will he think, seeing you lifting me like this?"

"He would regret not doing such a sweet moment in his life"

Coming inside the room, he closed the door, kicking it slightly. Arvind was staring at him until he got into the room. Simran came to Arvind.

"Feeling happy seeing your son happy with his wife?"

Arvind looked at her without expression.

"You are a useless man who spoilt my plan. I would not have instructed Ajay Singh to go to the temple if you had clearly said that Arnav was also accompanying them... what an amazing chance to send Khushi away from Delhi... because of you everything went in vain"

"Yet, I gave you a chance to marry Chotte... why didn't you accept it? if you are truly in love with him, why did you insult him?"

"What do you mean? Do you want me to marry a bedridden patient?"

"But he was not bedridden"

"That's where he won... he fooled me by showing himself a disabled person"

"He knows you well... unlike me... by the way, why are you here?"

"Why would I be here? You will get to know that soon" she left the place. Arvind thought for a while.

Taking his mobile, he dialed Rajeev. He attended the call.

"Just now you remembered me?" Rajeev asked.

"Come to RM"

"RM? why? Anything serious?"

"Kind of... I want to talk to you"

"Ok, I will come"

"Now..."

"Ok...I'm coming"

Arvind waited for Rajeev in the living room. Ratna saw him pacing here and there. It was clear that he was waiting for someone but for whom? She went to the kitchen. She sharpened her ear.

One hour later, Ratna heard a calling bell sound. She peeped from the kitchen and as she expected, Arvind opened the door. Ratna's face emitted fire, seeing Rajeev entering RM. How dare he? Did Arvind start his foolishness again? What did he think of them? This was why they allowed him in RM again? Won't he get a little sense after what happened? Why the hell is he again joining his hand with this cheap creep?

"Why did you call me? What do you want to talk to me about?" Rajeev asked.

Ratna was supposed to go to the living room, but she stopped hearing Arnav's next sentence and no doubt, she was shocked.

"Take your daughter and leave RM"

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 17.6K 37
Stand-alone Highest Rank #1 in Sheetal #2 in ipkknd #3 in Arshi #1 in Aman #1 in Relations #1 in Intense #4 in Khushi #5 in Understanding #6 in Tr...
74K 2.7K 5
Khushi loved him with all her heart but her love was mistaken, misjudged by him. Shattered and heart broken she left everything behind. Arnav is left...
7.2K 602 5
She loves someone she can't have. He loves someone he shouldn't have. This is exactly what happened when Arnav met Khushi while he was in a steady re...
228K 14.1K 88
This is my first ever SUPERNATURAL story. I just am giving it a try as my readers wanted it. Please ignore it if it is not up to your expectations.