Can We Keep Her?

By AvengersCompound

~ 18+ ONLY! MINORS DO NOT INTERACT!! ~ After an accident outside the Avengers Tower, Bucky and Steve take yo... More

Author's Note
The Accident
What's Inside That Counts
Juxtapose
Everything They're Not
The Perfect Spring Day
Rounding the Bases
Nightmares
Acceptance
The Feeling of Family
Moving In
Can We Keep Her? - All the Things You Can Have (and the One Thing You Can't)
The Best Man
Whiskey and Mead
What Happens in Vegas
Bon Appรฉtit
The Binding of Three
Finding Things to Do
A First Family Christmas: Part 1
A First Family Christmas: Part 2
The Big News
x Two
Baby Names
Little Super Soldiers
Welcome Home
Grown Up Time
Firsts
First Day Nerves
Loss
Teenagers
The Trouble with Time
Bringing Them Home to Dads
The First Mission
In Memoriam
The Graduation
Giving Away, Coming Together
Worth It
Expecting
New Beginnings
Someone Unexpected
When We Were Beautiful

Practice Makes Perfect

3.5K 139 8
By AvengersCompound

Steve ran through the park. It was part of his regular morning routine since he'd gotten Bucky back. Get up, meet Sam in the lobby and go for several circuits around the park while Sam did one or two. They kept the same routine even after it became something that the paparazzi keyed into and would start stalking them around the park. They did it even when fans would stop them for photos and autographs. They did it in rain and snow and on sweltering hot days even though Sam would complain the whole time.

When Bucky and he started exploring the romantic side of their relationship, Steve would stop at a deli and buy coffee and bagels and wake Bucky with them and the two of them would eat together in bed before Steve had to become the Captain for the day.

When you moved in, the tradition changed slightly. He still stopped for coffee with Sam but he'd go home empty-handed to an apartment that smelled like freshly baked bread, bacon, and coffee and was filled with the sounds of you and Bucky cooking together.

That was how it had been for the past three years. Things had changed a lot around the tower. There were new Avengers. Tony had retired as Iron Man. In fact, a year ago he and Pepper had adopted a son together. His name was Edwin. Sam had been seeing someone regularly for the past year. Bruce had rekindled a relationship with a woman named Betty and they were now engaged. Your one chocolate store had become three. With a location in Vegas and one in LA. There was even talk of opening one in Florida next. The world had needed saving once and there had been countless smaller missions.

The morning run had stayed the same. Steve felt as comfortable and relaxed as someone with his level of responsibility could feel. He was still hopelessly in love with two people. He was happy. Really happy.

He was also starting to become clucky. It had started with the arrival of Edwin. He loved being uncle Steve. He loved when he got the chance to hold that small boy and inhale the new baby scent. He loved watching how nervous you were when you were offered a chance to hold him. How you seemed sure you would drop him or squash his head. Most of all he loved how Bucky seemed to be a complete natural. How he could hold the infant and be both confident and completely delicate. How Edwin held his metal fingers just the same as he held his flesh ones. How they would look into each other's eyes until Edwin's eyelids grew heavy and he'd fall asleep.

Now he seemed to notice babies everywhere. In prams and carriers. Being breastfed by mothers as they sat talking and taking in the morning sun. Being carried by their dads. Crying that weak baby cry to let their parents know they're overtired. The more he noticed the more he thought that yes, this was something he wanted and that maybe the time for waiting was over.

He spotted Sam sitting under a tree drinking water, and he strolled over.

"One of these days I'm not even gonna bother trying to keep up," Sam said, holding out his hand. Steve grabbed it and pulled his friend to his feet. "Uh oh, you look like you've come to some big decision. It's not work-related, I hope."

Steve chuckled. "How are you so good at reading me?"

Sam clapped Steve on the back as they began the walk to the Subway. "Profiling is part of my job description, remember? Plus - how long have I known you now?"

"It's been a while," Steve agreed. "It's not work-related. It's not bad either."

"Spill it, Cap," Sam said.

Steve shoved his hand in his pockets and hunched himself over a little. "They're not going to like the fact I told you first. But I've been thinking about kids a lot lately."

A broad grin spread across Sam's face and he put his arm around Steve's shoulder. "Congratulations, man. That's great news. You are going to be an amazing dad."

"You think so? I can see them just taking so naturally to it, but I just keep thinking I am going to really screw it up," Steve said.

"Are you kidding me, Cap? You're basically a dad already. Just need the kids," Sam reassured him.

Steve felt himself relax a little and watched as a family walked by pushing a newborn in a pram. A smile slowly crept over his features. It was time.

You and Bucky moved around each other in the kitchen. Bucky was now working on the coffee, while you put the finishing touches on the chocolate and mixed berry crepes you had prepared. It was a much more decadent breakfast than you normally would make, but the three of you had the day off, and with the new stores and missions, it had been two months since it had aligned that all three of you were off together, you thought you'd make is special.

Steve stepped through the door and came up behind Bucky, kissing his neck before doing the same to you. "This looks amazing, sweetheart. Thank you," he said and made his way to the bathroom to clean up. You set everything out on the table and you were just sitting down Steve came back out and sat down with you.

"What's the special occasion?" he asked, pulling his chair into the table.

"Nothing. It's just been such a long time since the three of us were off together," you explained. "Thought that I'd make something special."

Steve took a bite of the crepe and smiled. "It's amazing as always."

You took a bite and chewed. The bitterness of the chocolate and the acid from the berries mixed with the sweet and highlighted the creamy texture of the mascarpone. You chewed slowly, savoring it as you watch Bucky and Steve enjoying theirs.

"I've got something I wanted to talk to you both about," Steve said, straightening up a little.

Bucky looked over at him, his eyebrows knitted and his mouth full of food. "What's up?"

Steve ran his hand over the back of his head and looked from you to Bucky. "Lately I've been thinking. Everything's been going really well. I'm happy. It's taken me a while... too long ... to realize that's what it was. So I was thinking-" he paused and inhaled deeply, "- if or when you're both ready to have kids, so am I."

You and Bucky looked at each other eyes wide and then at Steve. "Really?"

He nodded and before he could even say yes, you and Bucky had launched yourselves at him. You both wrapped your arms around him and nuzzled against him. "Really? We can start trying?" Bucky asked.

"Yeah. Yeah, I'm ready to do this," Steve said.

You and Bucky wouldn't let Steve go, and he rubbed your back in soothing circles. "How are we going to do this then?" you asked. "Work is going well. My apprentice is just about ready to graduate. I can hire a manager and I won't even need to be there very much. But what about the rest?"

Bucky sat back a little and rubbed his hands up and down yours and Steve's thighs. "I'd retire. I'd be happy to retire. Or we could both take some time off work anyway. Make sure we didn't go on missions together."

Steve nodded in agreement. "I was thinking that too."

You gave Bucky a squeeze around the waist. "What about ... well... you know..." you stammered. "How are we doing this?"

"What do you mean?" Bucky asked.

You took a deep breath. "Well, are we getting pregnant? Adopting? If it's getting pregnant, who's going to be the biological father? Are you worried about the super serum?" You spoke quickly, letting it all just spill out in a cascade of words.

Bucky and Steve looked at each other. "I hadn't even thought about the serum. Would that be bad? If they were half super soldier?"

You shook your head. "I don't know. Would it be?"

They looked at each other and then at you. The three of you laughed. "I guess we can get Bruce to run some tests," Steve suggested.

"I actually don't care who the dad is. Biologically that is. Cause it will be me and Steve no matter what," Bucky added. "I always had this thing in my head that maybe one day, you'd stop taking your birth control and you'd get pregnant. And maybe we'd never know who's kid they biologically were. Maybe we'd have a few. But even if we do adopt or you go find a donor, they're gonna be my kids."

You leaned in and kissed him. "I love you so much, you big sap," you said.

"Hey, don't let that get out. I have a reputation you know?" he teased.

"Did you have any preferences, sweetheart?" Steve asked.

You looked up at him and chewed your bottom lip. "Pretty much what Bucky said. I didn't know if you'd get weirdly territorial out of nowhere though."

Steve shook his head. "So little faith." His hand trailed down into the waistband of your pants. "I like that too. We'll get the genetic tests run, and then if it's all fine, we'll do this. In the meantime, how about we go get in some practice?"

You smirked at him and smacked his upper arm. "Steven Grant Rogers. How unusually forward of you." You leaned in and kissed the corner of his mouth. "And I love it."

He smiled and scooped you up and tossed you over his shoulder while you squealed and kicked your legs. "Steve!" you yelped.

"I think you're in trouble now, darlin'," Bucky teased as he followed the two of you.

Steve dropped you onto the bed and you quickly unfastened his pants. Bucky came up behind him and pulled his shirt off before the two of them started to kiss. It was deep and passionate, their tongues circled each other and their hands roamed over each other's bodies. You started to unfasten Bucky's pants, and as you did, Steve grabbed the neckline of Bucky's tank top and tore it.

Bucky pulled back holding Steve at the back of the head. "Steve," he breathed. "What's gotten into you?"

"I just need you. Was it too much?" Steve asked.

Bucky shook his head. "No more than that though," he said and the two started kissing hungrily again.

On your knees, in front of them, you watched as you worked their pants down. Their cocks hardened as they kissed and touched each other. You ran your tongue up Bucky's shaft. It jumped under your tongue, and you moved to Steve repeating the process. The men shifted a little closer together and you opened wide, taking the heads of their cocks into your mouth. You swirled your tongue around the tips and pumped their shafts. When you gazed up at them, they had stopped kissing and were now just looking at you, the pupils of their blue eyes completely lust blown.

"I don't think that's how you make a baby, honey?" Bucky teased.

You pulled back and licked your lips. "No? Well, this is practice. Maybe you should show me."

Steve reached down and grabbed the hem of the slip top you wore to bed, and pulled it up over your head, while Bucky grabbed the waistband of your pajama pants. He yanked them down, dragging you closer to them.

Bucky leaned down and captured your lips with his, while Steve started to kiss your throat. Two hands met at your cunt. They ran their fingers up and down your folds, meeting and passing each other. Bucky dipped two fingers inside of you and brought them to your clit, using your own slick as a lubricant to increase your arousal more. He circled your clit and pinched it between his metal fingers.

Steve pushed two of his fingers inside of you, seeking out your g-spot. When he touched on it, it sent a spasm through you. You let your head fall back and you moaned loudly. Steve and Bucky used their fingers on you in tandem. Their mouths trailed over your body, occasionally meeting to kiss, only to break apart and continue along your skin. They swirled their tongues over your nipples and sucked marks on your collarbone.

You writhed under them. Pleasure coursed through you, making you feel both fuzzy and far off and right there with them feeling just the two of them. Your orgasm peaked and came crashing down on you. You jerked against them when it did, crying out and digging your fingers into his back.

"I don't think that's how you do it either?" you panted.

Bucky pulled his fingers away and licked them clean as he went into one of the drawers around the outside of your circular bed. "You'd think we'd be better at this," he said, pulling out the lube and slicking his cock.

Steve continued to stroke you and didn't remove his hand until Bucky came up beside him and started to coat his cock with the lube. Steve offered his fingers to Bucky, and you watched on as Bucky pulled Steve's digits into his mouth and bobbed his head up and down sucking them clean.

The two men turned on you. "Alright then, let's see how this works," Steve said.

You laughed and got up pushing Steve on his back and straddling him. You took his cock and guided it inside of you. "I think it's like this," you hummed.

Steve chuckled and pulled you down into a kiss as you began to move up and down on his cock. Bucky moved behind you and teased his fingers up Steve's shaft and circled them around your entrance. You whimpered and stilled as he pressed the head of his cock against you sliding it up and down the base of Steve's shaft.

Steve groaned and there was a pinch and stretch as Bucky entered you. When he was in as deeply as you could take him, you all sighed and relaxed, letting your body adjust to taking both men. Bucky's hands tightened on his hips and he started to move. Steve moved too, his pace slower than Bucky's, so you were being fucked in an erratic pattern. Sometimes only one man was filling you, sometimes both, and sometimes neither. You were helpless to do anything but hold on as they fucked you, bringing you closer and closer to the edge again.

Heat coiled through you, swirling through your veins, and pooling in your stomach. Steve and Bucky moaned loudly. Bucky kissed down your spine and leaned over you to kiss Steve. His arm hooked around you and he teased your clit. It was too much, and you came. Your cunt pulsed, milking them, squeezing their cocks as they continued to fuck you. Bucky groaned and his cock twitched. He bit into your shoulder as his hips snapped forward and he released, spilling hot, thick seed Ainside you, coating Steve's cock.

Steve groaned and kept moving, chasing his own release. His head dropped back and his lips parted. His hips jerked up and he came.

There was a moment where the three of you just stay frozen in position, panting as the last shudders of your orgasms passed through you. Bucky slipped from within you and just flopped on his back. You rolled off of Steve and curled between them. "Good practice. You think we're ready?" Bucky teased.

You shook your head. "Nope. We definitely need to practice a whole lot more."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 107 15
You were adopted by Natasha Romanoff when you were 9. You've been training your whole life to be a part of the avengers, and now it was finally happe...
21K 931 10
๐’๐ฎ๐ ๐š๐ซ || ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ; ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฃ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด, ๐˜ฆ...
183K 4.6K 19
(This is also on my quotev account) You were experimented on as a child by HYDRA, only being rescued years later by Tony Stark and Steve Rogers. You...
176K 3.3K 8
It's a hot midsummer day and you have nothing to do when you receive an Emergency Alert from Tony Stark himself to meet at the tower. Turns out every...