A Monster's Love - Classroom...

By NoirAsari

What if there was a deeper reason on why the white room shut down for a year giving the white room's masterpi... More

Chapter 1: His Never Ending Curiosity
Chapter 2: S-System
Chapter 3: Dragon-boy meets a Monster
Chapter 4: The Encounter
Chapter 5: Sweet Moment of Hope

Chapter 6: Boring Days are Over

1.9K 81 25
By NoirAsari

Asari Ichiro POV

It's currently the second day of school. After fixing my mood on those upperclassmen, I currently have 1,374,029 points. And the three on them became my pawns, well they will just be disposed later anyways. Two of the second years will be a information bank for the second year and the leader, a third year will do so in the third years as well.

In a war, information is always important. And my ambition of controlling the school in the shadows will take a long time, but it will be worth it. Though I can just control the school by applying to the student council, which I am very confident in getting in. But that would be troublesome, too much attention on me irritates me. Just like Kiyone, I too like to stay in the sidelines, the shadows to be exact. Manipulating everyone to my benefit, for the sake of my own gain.

Though I don't know if Kiyone thinks the same, she might just be a slightly smart girl who doesn't want attention, that was my first impression on her. But the mystery surrounding her keeps on piling up, gaining more of my interest on her even more.

My plan of controlling the school in the shadows will have to wait for a year, the current student council is quite capable, I'm surprised. The student council president, Horikita Manabu, he was a perfect role model for all the students in the campus. He is a leader that anyone is willingly to follow, which made me respect him quite a bit.

But hearing the words of my pawns about someone in the student council made me cringe, what an annoying bug I have to repel, it was the student council vice president, Nagumo Miyabi. With the information my pawns gave me, overexaggerating him as a ruthless individual and might be able to take care of me, well they didn't say that loudly but I can tell that they are thinking about it.

But Nagumo Miyabi is far from being able to destroy me, in a sense of authority he can but that will slowly diminish in time, on the other aspects he is a mere bug. His character is just a typical villain in an anime where the main character with the power of friendship just obliterates him. 

Though I must lightly praise him gaining authority by using underhanded means, but without authority of the student council he will just be an average Class A student, and knowing that he enrolled in this school as a Class B student added another point to my theory about the S-System, but I'm confident I already figured it out most.

Removing him this early on would be a huge advantage in the future but, that won't be fun would it? I will continue observing in the shadows, and when my interest on him disappear, then that's when I will destroy him, just like how I do to others that gain my interest as well.

But I wonder, will you be able to maintain my interest for a long time, that I would contemplate on destroying you or not, Ayanokoji Kiyone?

———————————————————————

Time passed and slowly it was near the end of the month, students in Class C are saving up their points by the command of Ryuuen. Most are behaving while in class but during the first and second week of the month students of Class C try to overthrow Ryuuen as a leader, but as I expected they fail miserably, and the fight was caught camera in the classroom so I think we will get a demerit because of it. But it's worth it in exchange of Ryuuen having more control in the class.

Nothing noteworthy happened that much, with the same routine of waking up, exercise, eat breakfast, take a bath and go to class on repeat. I hang out with Hiyori, on the library, reading books with her. It was a fun time with her and so is reading the books as well, humans really have interesting minds.

I also hang out with Kiyone, but not as much with her alone. She was mostly surrounded by girls and boys of Class D, though every time I talk with her all the boys started glaring at me. What did I do wrong? I could have just glared at them back and they will be having nightmares in their sleep but I got stopped by Kiyone who tugged my sleeve, do women have the ability to read minds? Scary.

Aside from the glares from the boys the girls... Well they are very annoying, they kept on talking to me and inviting me for their hang outs, but a boy stopped them from annoying which I am quite thankful for. He was the one who lead the introductions on Class D during that day, his name was Hirata Yosuke.

A typical ikemen, you could see someone like him in many different school animes, and with his idealism I bet he won't last that long in the class competitions, not as short as that pink haired girl who wields the power of friendship within her very hands.

Well even though he stopped them from annoying me, some of them still do but it's pretty bearable. Is this how Hirata feels like? Must be troublesome, though I don't mind if it's Kiyone. Wait, why did I think of her? How strange.

While I was remembering about the events happening during this month, Sakagami-sensei arrived but he had a different demeanor.

"Alright class, today we will be having a mock exam. Don't worry this won't affect your grades at all."

The class upon hearing the first sentence groaned, some of them complaining about not being informed early, but a glare from Ryuuen shut them up. The test papers were passed to the back, I started scanning the test paper, it had questions that even a middle schooler can answer but the last three is on another league.

Ho? University level questions huh, are they doing it on purpose? I still don't understand the reasons behind it, so I dismissed the thought and answered the test with an intention of getting a perfect score.

"What the hell are these questions? This is so hard!"

Most of the students complained when arriving on the last three questions, Hiyori seems to be not panicking but she's sweating a little bit. I guess she can't handle these questions that much. After ten minutes I stood up from my seat, which gained a surprised expression from the crowd. I head towards Sakagami-sensei who was looking at me with an amused expression, perhaps does he know already about my abilities? Well I limited myself during the entrance exam so I think so.

"Are you sure about passing it this early Asari-kun? Don't you want to review it for a while?"

"Just take it Sakagami-sensei, and I don't need to review such easy questions."

'Like hell it's easy!'

I bet everyone in the classroom probably thought, Sakagami-sensei upon hearing my words chuckled and just took my papers, while I went towards my seat, took my bag and headed out of the classroom. Ryuuen was just being himself as always, going on with his 'kukuku' while looking at me. But I didn't even take a glance at him which made him click his tongue, making me snicker inwardly.

———————————————————————

It was currently May 1 today, us of Class C only received 49,000 points in our accounts. Most of the people in Class C started complaining about the lack of points but those who were smart enough figured out the reason behind the lack of points.

I arrived in the classroom, most of my classmates were restless with the lack of points. But 49,000 should be enough though, why are they complaining? Well getting more points is always welcomed. I sat down in my seat while waiting for Hiyori. After a few minutes she arrived and sat on her seat, we started a conversation about books again but it later changed about the points we were given.

"Ichiro-kun, what do you think about the lack of points we have?"

"Hm? Well Hiyori it seems that the cameras in this room observed our behavior during class, and with the fights between Ryuuen it probably cost us a lot of points as well."

"I see, it seems we have quite similar thoughts about this Ichiro-kun."

Hiyori replied with a smile of an angel. Really, what a cute creature she is, I started patting her head which seemed to make her happy and I somehow heard her purring? This is bad for my nonexistent heart.

Soon the class became full and Sakagami-sensei walked in the class with a rolled poster. Seeing the restless expressions of the class he asked us a question.

"Before I explain, is there any questions?"

"Um, sensei. We didn't get 100,000 points this month only 49,000 points."

A boy asked to sensei, who had a gaze of disappointment towards him. The other students who were dumb agreed to him as well, how did they not find out about the catch? I guess this is Class C for a reason.

"Even though Ryuuen-kun and Asari-kun already gave you hints and instructions, to think you are this dumb. How troublesome, I'll just start explaining so do pay attention."

Sakagami-sensei started explaining a portion of the S-System, my theory is exactly the same as the words that came out of his mouth. Our points were deducted by our behavior in the class by our Class Points. Each class during the start of the school had 1000 class points, which is converted into 100,000 private points.

But because of the fight between Ryuuen and the behaviors of the students we were deducted by 510 class points, which only gave us 490 class points, resulting into only 49,000 private points given to our account.

Class A had 890 class points, Class B with 650 class points, and Class D..... What the fuck? Zero class points? Are you kidding me? I certainly didn't expect this, to think they are actually that dumb. I feel a bit bad for Kiyone, but I'm certain she already saved points and figured out the S-System to an extent.

"And these are your scores during the mock test, be glad that this is just a mock test and not the mid-terms or else 13 of you would have been expelled."

"W-what?!"

"Are you kidding me?"

"E-expelled... Shit this is too much."

Most of my classmates were in despair, especially those who didn't had a passing score on the mock test. Checking the poster on the board, Hiyori had a score of 87 which is quite high. Not bad, I started patting her head after seeing her score which made her happy again. She looked through the poster and upon seeing my name she had a shocked face, the others who noticed mine as well had the same expression.

"Holy shit! Look at the top of the list!"

"What's wron-, what the fuck?!"

"Kukuku, as expected from you."

Asari Ichiro - 100. It's what was written on the list, most of the students mouth agape especially the smart ones who wasn't able to answer the last three questions. They pride were shattered by me, well I heard them mock me when I passed my test paper at that time so fuck them.

Sakagami-sensei also was shocked but smiled, seemingly proud having a student like me in Class C. He asked if there is any questions but seeing that all of us were in chaos, he decided there was no other questions and left the classroom.

Ryuuen stood up from his seat, some of the students saw his move and shut up but most of my classmates continued complaining. A loud thump was heard, it was Ryuuen who pounded the podium. It instantly silenced the classroom.

"SHUT UP!"

Ryuuen shouted in a commanding tone, making the class shake in fear, well except for me I'm just minding my own business. Having a wide grin in my face which seemed to catch his attention.

"Kuku, hey monster what are you grinning for?"

My classmates hearing Ryuuen looked at me, but I still maintained my grin while lightly laughing which seemed to creep most of the them. Hiyori somewhat seemed uncomfortable but I didn't have time to worry about the cute creature, I was amused. I replied to Ryuuen while copying his annoying laugh.

"Kukukuku, the boring days are over dragon-boy. Don't you think things are finally becoming fun from now on?"

"I hate to agree with you monster but damn right it is, kukuku."

The days of peace are finally over, the class competitions will soon start, and chaos will emerge. And people that would soon capture my interest will appear. And deep within my nonexistent heart, I truly hope that...

You entertain me to the fullest, humans.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339K 11.3K 41
In this timeline, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka the masterpiece of the white room has escaped from the white room with the help of a few acquaintances from the...
62.2K 2.9K 28
The masterpiece of the white room only wannts to have an peacefull, average highschool life. Unfortunately, he becomes friend with the king of minuse...
FakeKouji By MrS

Fanfiction

156K 7.9K 80
A tale of trials and tribulations of a boy no older than 15 seeking his long lost humanity. An ordinary tale of an un-ordinary boy. Unforeseen...
7.7K 393 7
During the Entrance Ceremony in the Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing Highschool gymnasium, a massive spell of light appeared throughout the gymn...