||sแดœแด˜แด‡ส€สœแดœแดแด€ษด||แต—สทโฑหกโฑแตสฐแต—||สฒแตƒหขแต–แต‰...

By thefaithfulwriter1

Fae Grimm was a young woman with remarkable powers. But she was one who had a troubling past that led her to... More

โ•šยปโ˜…ยซโ•๐’๐˜๐๐Ž๐๐’๐ˆ๐’โ•šยปโ˜…ยซโ•
โ•šยปโ˜…ยซโ•๐‚๐€๐’๐“โ•šยปโ˜…ยซโ•
โ•šยปโ˜…ยซโ•๐„๐—๐“๐‘๐€ ๐‚๐€๐’๐“โ•šยปโ˜…ยซโ•
โ•šยปโ˜…ยซโ•๐‚๐‘๐„๐€๐“๐”๐‘๐„๐’โ•šยปโ˜…ยซโ•
โ•šยปโ˜…ยซโ•๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ๐‹๐€๐๐ƒ โ•šยปโ˜…ยซโ•
โ•šยปโ˜…ยซโ•๐†๐€๐‹๐‹๐„๐‘๐˜โ•šยปโ˜…ยซโ•
โ•šยปโ˜…ยซโ•๐„๐๐ˆ๐†๐‘๐€๐๐‡โ•šยปโ˜…ยซโ•
โ•šยปโ˜…ยซโ•๐Ÿ||๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„||๐Ÿโ•šยปโ˜…ยซโ•
โ˜…๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐๐„โ˜…
โ˜…๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐Žโ˜…
โ˜…๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„โ˜…
โ˜…๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘โ˜…
โ˜…๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„โ˜…
โ˜…๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐—โ˜…
โ˜…๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐โ˜…
โ˜…๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“โ˜…
โ˜…๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„โ˜…
(NEW UPDATE ON THIS FIC)
โ•šยปโ˜…ยซโ•๐‡๐Ž๐’๐“๐€๐†๐„โ•šยปโ˜…ยซโ•

โ˜…๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐„๐โ˜…

662 25 4
By thefaithfulwriter1

It has been a little while since I had teleported into Jasper's arms. Right now I was quietly sitting on Jasper's lap fiddling with the two stuffed animals in my own lap. Taehyung was sitting not that far away. He was sitting close to us, having an arm around both me and Jasper. As for their family they were spread out in the living room all with curious expressions. I would have started explaining what they had seen but I didn't know where to start, which was what I said.

"I don't know where to start... um," I mumbled out then questioned as I fiddled with Shadow and Blaze. The furry stuffed animals in my lap gave me something to do with my hands. Suddenly I could feel comfort and calmness wash over me in waves, but I knew it wasn't from them it seemed to be coming from Jasper. Looking over to him I sent him a small smile then turned my gaze back to my lap. He then tightened his hold on me as Taehyung rubbed my back.

"Fae may I ask you some questions?" Carlisle was the one to ask. He was looking at the three of us with a small smile, from his spot in front of us with Esme sitting next to him. Hearing him ask that question had me look up and nod in agreement as I tugged Blaze and Shadow to my chest.

"I must ask first, do you know what we are?" Carlisle started. There was a noise of protest from Rosalie but Carlisle sent her a soft look to be quiet as Emment took her in his arms. I shook my head and answered, "no I don't. Enchantress, Morgana, and these two know though. " I said as I gestured to Blaze and Shadow then continued. "I wanted you all to tell me when you're ready or at least Taehyung and Jasper. The only thing I know is that Taehyung, Jasper and I are mates, from Enchantress and Morgana." I answered nervously.

"Well they were right about that. You three are mates... but I think it's time we tell you what you are. Don't you all think?" Carlisle started as he looked at all of the ones in his coven. He was met with many nods and some hesitant ones. He then continued as he looked at me and spoke softly, "we are vampires also known as cold ones." It took me a moment to comprehend what he was saying until I nodded accepting what they are. I can't really judge because of myself being whatever I am.

"Are you still comfortable being with us knowing what we are," Taehyung mumbled out as he looked at me through his bangs. Turning to him I smiled and nodded leaning over. I kissed his cheek causing him to smile widely. I then turned to look at Jasper to do the same and was granted a smile from him as well. I chuckled for a moment then sighed, turning to Carlisle with a sad smile.

"I-I'm fine with you all being vampires... or cold ones. I-I don't know I wish I could tell you all what I am but... I don't know what I am," I stuttered out looking down at Blaze and Shadow with tears. I was soon taken from Jasper's lap and pulled into Taehyung's arms. Jasper then reached over and wiped away the tears that fell as he sent waves of comfort and calmness to me. I then turned to Carlisle who cleared his throat.

"I'm sorry to have to say this but all of us looked into your history... we think we know what you are Fae," Carlisle informed me with a soft sympathetic smile. I looked over and mumbled out a 'really.' He nodded and got up from his seat then was gone. I blinked my eyes, not believing what I saw. I then heard chuckles from the whole coven. Taehyung tightened his hold around me and Jasper took a hold of my hand. Which caused me to squeeze his hand and place a hand on Taehyung's arm that was around me. Blaze and Shadow were both still on my lap and oddly quiet. Which had me confused but I would talk to them soon, maybe even visit Dreamland later. Carlisle was soon back which caused me to jump. He chuckled and sent me an apologetic smile then revealed a book to me.

"I have only met a few of your kind in all my years but I was given this by one in hopes of me finding young ones like you. To help you understand what you are and let you know you are not alone. You Fae are a powerful sorceress," Carlisle informed me as he gave me the book. I looked at him hesitantly, taking the old, wrinkled book from his hands.

As soon as it touched my hands it glowed a neon blue which had me cover my eyes from the bright light. Letters soon appeared on the front of the book, the letter of my last name, GRIMM. I gasp when I see my last name on the book. I then turned to Taehyung then Jasper. The two both ahad smiles on their faces. Taehyung settled his head on my shoulder and Jasper smiled as he squeezed my hand reassuring me he was there.

"I can... keep this?"I stuttered out looking at Carlisle who had a wide smile as he nodded.

"Thank you," I smiled as I looked at the book in amazement.

"Can I ask a question?" Edward asked hesitantly. This led me to turn from the book and look at him in wonder.

"I have the ability to read minds and yours is unique. I was wondering who Blaze and Shadow are and... what is Dreamland? If you don't mind me asking?" Edward questioned with curiosity. Everyone around nodded in agreement, also curious and wanting to know more. I sighed as I looked down to Blaze and Shadow trying to find a way to explain everything to them. I suddenly heard Shadow and Blaze after some time. I growl was heard from Shadow as a grunt was heard from Blaze.

"How should I tell them?" I asked the two. I was met with questioning looks from everyone besides Taehyung, Jasper, and Edward. They all seemed to know I was talking to Blaze and Shadow as I picked them up in my hands.

"Tell them how you want too," Blaze chuckled.

"That doesn't help Blaze," I grunted as I rolled my eyes. I then heard a chuckle from the three men I knew that understood I was talking to Shadow and Blaze. I then mumbled out with a playful scowl that soon turned to a small smile, "it's not funny."

"Fae," I heard from Shadow growl out seriously which caused me to sigh and frown as I listened to him continue, "they know your past start. You know where to start."

"You all know my past. How I was kidnapped...," I started as I looked down not wanting to see their faces. I soon felt Taehyung tighten his hold on me as Jasper squeezed my hand. I then continued, "I don't know my powers came to me suddenly when I needed them most as did Blaze and Shadow. Blaze the Dragon and Shadow Wolf began as my two stuffed animals. They were my two stuffed animals from my childhood.

"The two that I still have till this day and take everywhere with me. As of recently they became linked to their stuffed animals which we call their counterparts. They can now come here and from Dreamland whenever and have a life in Dreamland and be here with me but they're linked with me. That's why I hear them in my head and why I talk to them. As for Dreamland..." I stopped for a moment in a daze trying to keep the memories away as I continued with a sigh, "At first, it was our special place. We went there in our minds... whenever something bad was about to happen. But we went there so much... stayed there so long... it became real. I think anyways," I looked down, stuck in my mind.

I then felt as Jasper took my face in his cool hands and then waves of comfort washed over me. Looking into his gold eyes I smiled and whispered, 'thank you'. He smiled at me and placed a kiss on my head with a sigh.

"I think that's enough for today, me and Jasper will take her to our room to sleep," Taehyung told everyone with a sad smile. The others who were listening closely all nodded in agreement and left the room with knowing looks.

Jasper stood up and took me in his arms as I took the two stuffed animals in my arms. Taehyung wasn't that far behind us when he explained to me, "don't worry about going home today. Esme and Carlisle called Charlie and explained some things and left some out so that you can stay the night and to make sure he doesn't know much. He's expecting you back tomorrow though."

"Okay," I smiled at him with a wave from over Jasper's shoulder. He returned a wide one to me and waved with the hand that didn't hold the book Carlisle gave to me earlier. He then walked around Jasper to a door and opened it leading us into a vast room.

The room was beige and white. Decorated with many pictures and antiques. And there in the middle of the room was a bed which Jasper placed me on gently. Taehyung was already behind him with a change of clothes pointing out their bathroom with a smile. I blushed and smiled at him mumbling a thank you to him and Jasper. I then ran to the bathroom with the clothes and Blaze and Shadow in hand. Placing them on the sink counter I then began to change once I was done, I heard Blaze and Shadow.

"Are you not coming to Dreamland tonight, Fae?" Blaze questioned.

"Oh, leave the girl alone. Let her be with her mates Blaze," Shadow growled out.

"How about you shut your mouth you overgrown dog. I was asking her. And are we going to not talk about the fact she found out about what she is," Blaze growled back. I sighed at the two as I picked them up facing me and shook my head at the two. I smiled when I saw their plastic eyes shine a neon blue at me as they bicker together back and forth. Tucking them in my arm I ignored them as they spoke to each other. I then picked up the clothes I folded and skipped out of the bathroom with a yawn. Jasper and Taehyung were both in bed sitting waiting for me.

"You ready for bed Darling," Jasper asked with open arms. I nodded as I placed my clothes in Taehyung's waiting arms. He was then out of the room in a blink of an eye then back. I shook my head and chuckled at him but then hesitantly went into Jasper's waiting arms. I was tense in his arms but soon relaxed remembering that earlier I was in his and Taehyung's arms and I was fine.

He then smiled down at me then crawled backwards with me in his arms. He then pulled the blankets over us. Taehyung was then turning the lights off and then climbing into the bed with us. I yawned again as I was squished into a comfortable hug between the two, Taehyung and Jasper, my two mates. And couldn't help the smile that took over me. I squeezed Shadow and Blaze to my chest and sighed happily as the darkness overcame my vision as I fell asleep.

a/n - what do you guys think lol of this chapter and the changes to the lay out and everything you know and what not lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 12.6K 56
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...
185K 6.6K 94
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
394K 23.9K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
114K 913 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...