A New Beginning

By valq101

Hayley Moore is a 22-year-old college student obsessed with The Originals and is a major Klayley Shipper. Fal... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Epilogue
Authors Note
Bonus Chapter
Hope's Love Story

Chapter 16

5.5K 196 13
By valq101

(Noah Centineo as Giovanni Romano)

It's been 6 years since Klaus and Hayley found out they were having triplets. During this time Hayley gave birth to the triplets who turned out to be all boys. Their names are Andrew Henrik Mikaelson, Christopher Finn Mikaelson, and Jason Kol Mikaelson. Andrew has brown hair and blue eyes, Chris has blonde hair and green hazel eyes, and Jason has brown hair and green hazel eyes.

(Andrew on the left, Chris in the middle, and Jason on the right. In the picture, they're supposed to be 5 years old. Sorry if it looks weird. I didn't know how to change the hair color.)

After the triplets were born Freya made Hayley a necklace that kind of in a way works like birth control but it definitely works better because it's 100% effective. As long as She's wearing the necklace she can't get pregnant. So that means no more unplanned pregnancies. Ever since the triplets were born Hayley started keeping a journal because there are definitely moments she doesn't want to forget.

A lot has changed in these last few years. For one the triplets were born and not that long after that Hope really loves her brothers but she told us that she wanted a little sister so 2 years after the triplets were born we decided to have another baby. Hope got what she wanted so much so that she ended up getting 2 new little sisters.

Astrid Freya Mikaelson and Selena Rebekah Mikaelson both have blond hair but Selena has blue eyes while Astrid has green hazel eyes.

(Astrid on the left and Selena on the right. In the picture they're supposed to be 3 years old.)

Everyone is doing really well. Not that long after our honeymoon, I heard that Finn and Ava got together. I suspected something was going on between them because they are always together but It was hard to tell if anything was really going on with them because they both really like to keep their personal lives private. But the funny thing is, we wouldn't have found out about them if it wasn't for Kol. So apparently one day while everyone was supposedly out of the house Kol stopped by and was looking for everyone when he walked in on Finn and Ava having sex. It's been 6 years and he still doesn't let them forget how they apparently scared him for life. Elijah, Rebekah, and Kol have been living in New Orleans. Rebekah really wanted to try and reconnect with Marcel. Kol went because he thought it would be fun and Elijah went to keep an eye on him. But something not really unexpected if you know what I mean is that Kol finally met Davina and they really hit it off. Another thing apparently Freya stayed in contact with Keelin and They are definitely not just friends. I guess even with me changing a lot of the plot the people who were meant to be still happened.

Hayley then turned the page.

We haven't found out what happened to Aurora but we still have people looking for her. Every time we think we're getting close to finding her she manages to get away. Freya, Finn, and Ava are this close to getting all of the names and locations of Greta's followers. Once they get all of them we can finally get rid of that bitch.

There are many things that have happened in the last few years. Hayley has been writing about everything even if it is just normal stuff like how her day was. But since she has so many children it's hard to find time to sit down and write in her journal.

On a more happy note, Lisa is doing good. Just 3 years ago her ex Geo showed up, he left his pack and had his beta looking after them until he found Lisa. After a much-needed discussion between the two, they finally decided to raise Grayson together and a year later they eventually got married. Since Lisa and Grayson were a part of our pack now, Geo had to do a blood vow if he wanted to join them. But since he is an Alpha he needed to go back and tell his pack. So now we have more wolves in the pack. I also forgot to mention that a couple of months after our honeymoon we made contact with the Crescents and after a long heated argument about how I was not marrying their Alpha because I already did the Unification Ceremony with Klaus. They didn't want Klaus or me as their Alpha because we were Hybrids so we just cut ties with them. It sucks that they don't want anything to do with me even after all the time I spent trying to find them but it's for the best. I don't want to rule over people who don't respect me for who I am.

Hayley was about to put her journal away when she remembered some.

Another thing I forgot to mention was that I'm pregnant again for the fourth time. This time was obviously not planned because the necklace that Freya made for me to prevent this, broke while we were having sex and I guess neither one of us noticed until after we were done. I wasn't mad that this happened but it would have been better if we waited a couple more years before we had another baby since we already had 6. We found out that we were going to have another set of twins. So that means officially that we will have 8 children. Wow, we're this close to being that family from that movie Cheaper by the dozen. I really need to have Freya make sure that necklace is unbreakable because I would at least like to go one or two decades without being pregnant. I feel like a baby-making machine.

Another thing to mention is that Hayley has really been thinking about what to do about the kid's education. Hope's getting older she needs to start spending time with other kids her age. She hangs out with Grayson all the time but that is not enough. All of the other pack children are too young to actually play with Hope so Hayley really needs to think this through.

For school, we have been homeschooling the children because they all sometimes can't control their magic when they get upset. We didn't want to risk exposing the supernatural world so we thought for now homeschooling seemed like the best option. I know that right about now Alaric and Caroline are setting up the Salvatore school but obviously, they don't have the money to make it official. So we decided to contact them then we are going to go to Mystic Falls and offer to help them. Obviously, they won't agree at first but knowing how much they need the money and how we only want to have a safe environment where our children can go to school without worrying about their magic getting out of control. They will eventually agree.

Thinking about these last few years has really made Hayley think more about the time she was pregnant with the triplets and then the twins.

Flashback

Today was the day we found out the gender of the triplets. Klaus thinks it will be all girls but I don't know maybe 2 boys and 1 girl or all boys. It doesn't really matter, I'll be happy regardless of gender. As long as they're healthy I'm fine with anything.

"Are you both ready to find out the gender of the triplets," the doctor said as she moved the transducer around Hayley's stomach.

"Yes," Hayley said excitedly.

"As you can see my wife is very excited to know the genders," Klaus said as he held Hayley's hand.

"Well, I can't help it. I'm not good with waiting. I want to know so we can get started on the nursery and buy new clothes."

The doctor then continued looking at the screen until she found what she was looking for.

"Well, congratulations you're having all boys."

"Oh my god," Hayley said in disbelief.

After getting cleaned up and taking their new ultrasound they then get home from their appointment to find everyone in the living room waiting for them.

"So, what are you having," Rebekah asked excitedly.

"Are you really that curious to know the gender of our babies little sister?"

"Of course I am, it's not every day my sister-in-law is pregnant with triplets."

"Let's hope not," Hayley said shivering at the thought.

"So, what are they!"

"We're having all boys," Hayley said.

Everyone was so excited, especially Rebekah.

"Wow, 3 mini Niks what a terror," Kol said humorously.

"Really Kol, I think it's great that they're having all boys. It would be great if they were like Klaus," Freya said.

"Well of course you think that, you didn't have to spend a thousand years with him."

(Time skip 2 years. They find out they're having twins, which also skips to when they tell everyone their girls.)

Klaus and Hayley looking at the sonogram when the doctor says we'll it looks like you're having more than 1 baby again.

"What!" Both of them say.

"It's not triplets again is it," Hayley asked nervously.

"No, it's not triplets, it's twins."

Twins, wow now Hope has a better chance at getting the little sister she wanted. Even if they turn out to be all boys again we'll love them just the same.

A couple of months later Klaus and Hayley just got back from their appointment. They were able to learn the gender of the twins and they know how excited Hope is to find out.

"Do you think everyone is waiting in the living room like last time when we were having the triplets," Hayley said as they got out of the car and made their way to the front door.

"Most definitely, I can hear the children running around."

Just then the front door opens and it's Rebekah.

"Will you two hurry up! We want to know what you're having," Rebekah said inpatient.

"Mommy, Daddy you're here," Hope said as she ran up to them and hugged Hayley.

"Mama!" Screamed three little Mikaelson's as they also ran up and hugged Hayley's legs.

"Wow, no love for Dada," Klaus said to the triplets.

"Dada!" the triplets said as they left Hayley and started pulling on Klaus's pants.

"So, mommy what are you having," Hope asked as she let go of Hayley.

"Well, Hope it looks like you're going to have two little sisters."

End of Flashback

It's been a few days since Klaus contacted Alaric and Caroline. They were not that happy to hear from Klaus but thanks to Rebekah they managed to convince them to set up a meeting. So they have all packed up and are on our way to Mystic Falls.

"Is everyone ready to go," Hayley asked as she looked at all her kids in the backseat?

"Yes!" Everyone yelled.

Klaus then started the car and drove to the airport to get to his private jet.

"Wow, daddy, that's your jet," Astrid asked in awe.

"Yes it is and we're going to get on it."

"We are," Selena said in wonder.

"That's right and I hope that you all will behave yourselves because mommy is very pregnant and can't keep up with all of you right now."

"We will dad, I'll make sure they behave," Hope said as she grabbed one of Astrid and Selena's hands."

"Thank you Hope I know you will do a good job. Let's be on our way now."

"Last one on the jet has to change the new babies' diapers," Jason said as he ran, followed by Andrew and Chris.

"Be careful you could get hurt," Hayley said while signing.

I really hope they don't try to do anything crazy. Well, we're in the air. Knowing how they're so much like their dad I wouldn't be surprised.

Once they take off all the children look out the window in awe.

"Are you having fun looking out the window baby girl," Hayley said to Hope who was sitting next to her.

"Yes, mom. It's really nice to see all the different shapes of clouds. By the way, since we're moving to Mystic Falls, are Lisa, Geo, and Grayson going to move as well."

"Yes, they are. The whole pack is moving. We already have homes for them to live in."

"That's good, so is Grayson also going to be attending this new school as well."

"Yes, he is. I already talked to Lisa about even if he hasn't triggered his cures that doesn't mean he can't learn about being a wolf. I wouldn't want to separate you from your best friend, especially when you're moving to a place where you don't know anyone."

"Thanks, mom."

When they made it to Mystic Falls they went straight to Klaus's mansion. It's a good thing that a couple of weeks ago Klaus hired some people to renovate the mansion because they needed to get the kid's rooms done.

"Wow, this is way bigger than our house," Hope said as she helped her little sisters get out of the car.

"Well, your dad has always liked these kinds of houses but we wanted to go unnoticed back then so that's why our house didn't look like this," Hayley explained.

After that Klaus and Hayley helped the kids unpack then had dinner and went to bed after making sure the kids were actually asleep. It wouldn't be the first time they pretend to be asleep so that they could sneak into the kitchen to eat some snacks. Too bad for them that both of their parents have supernatural hearing.

The next day Hayley and Klaus set up a meeting with Alaric and Caroline. Before they came here they explained to them why they were coming which was that they wanted to help with the school. When they went to their meeting they asked some members of the pack to watch the kids.

"How do you think this is going to go," Hayley asked as she buckled her seatbelt.

"Well, we're not really their favorite people. With me killing his ex-girlfriend and all the other horrible things I did to them. Not to mention how you betrayed them for information on your family," Klaus said as he started the car.

I wonder what Caroline's reaction will be when she sees me. Klaus and Rebekah were the ones who talked to them on the phone. When they mentioned me they only said Hope's mom, not my name.

"We already told them about Hope they should want our help. Without our money, they can't officially open the school. Besides, where else are they going to get it? I doubt Damon will give them more, he already gave them the boarding house."

They finally make it to the boarding house. The first thing they see is a woman waiting on the front steps.

That must be Emma. I didn't think they had already found her. Well, I guess it's hard to know when certain characters first appeared. The show doesn't really explain much about side characters.

"Hello, you must be the Mikaelson's," Emma said.

"Yes, we are I'm Klaus and this is my lovely wife Hayley," Klaus says as he motions his hand towards Hayley.

"It's nice to meet you both. I'm Emma Tig, I'm the guidance counselor here."

"Do you happen to know where we can find Alaric and Caroline?"

"Alaric and Caroline are in their office. I'll show you the way," Emma said as she opened the front door of the boarding house.

After Emma shows them the way to the office she leaves. Klaus then knocks on the office door. They both hear someone say "come in". Klaus walks into the room followed by Hayley. They see Alaric sitting at a desk with Caroline standing next to him. As they both look up they are shocked. Caroline because she then realized that Klaus's wife is Hayley and that she's pregnant. Alaric is also shocked because Klaus's wife is pregnant. They know that Klaus was married and had a daughter but they didn't know they were expecting again.

(Pretend they're inside.)

"Hayley?" Caroline said in disbelief.

Ha...the look on her face!

"Hello, Caroline, nice to see you again."

"Yeah, nice. The last time I saw you, you snapped my neck and left me in the woman's bathroom."

"Ah...yes, I remember. You seem to be doing well for yourself."

"So do you and you ended up married to Klaus. I thought he hated him. That's why you helped the Hybrids break the sire bond."

"Well as you know that wasn't the case. After that whole ordeal with the cure. Klaus was helping me with a little problem named Katherine. One thing led to another and we got pregnant with our first child Hope."

I remember back then Damon said that Klaus was protecting Hayley. I guess that's when they ended up together, Caroline thought.

"I see that you're pregnant again. Is this your second child?"

"Actually, no, this is our 7th and 8th children."

"What?"

My god, 7th, and 8th. They said their daughter was 7 years old. Did they get pregnant every time they had sex, Caroline thought.

"I think we're getting a little off-topic little wolf," Klaus said as he helped Hayley sit down.

"Klaus is right. You came here because you wanted to donate to the school," Alaric said.

"That's right as you can see my wife Hayley is currently pregnant with our 7th and 8th children. We have 6 others that have been homeschooled because they don't have full control of their magic yet. So we would like to help you because it would benefit our children."

"I don't know how some of the parents would feel about your involvement with the school," Alaric said.

"We'll, I would think they would feel safe sending their children here especially when the school will have the protection of the Original family. Many of your students are going to be vampires and wolves. What better way to help teach students about their history than from the people who started it all."

"You want to teach here," Caroline said confused.

"Not really but we would be happy to stop by as guest speakers every now and then."

"I don't know?"

"What's not to know? This is a great opportunity for your school to not only have the original family backing them up financially but also if needed physically as well. Not to mention my wife here comes from a long line of the original werewolves who are the first put under the werewolf curse."

"I have a question," Hayley asked.

"What is it?"

"I know that your school will be for witches, wolves, and vampires but are un-triggered wolves allowed to attend the school as well."

"Yes, they are. They are still wolves even if they're un-triggered. They need to know their history and what to do if they ever do trigger their curse," Caroline explained.

"That's good because it so happens that we are currently the Alphas of the North East Atlantic pack. We have many members that have children. I'm sure some of them would be happy to send their children here. So are we in agreement, you will accept our help and let our children and the other pack member's children attend the school."

"I guess we do agree," Caroline said.

"That's wonderful, we'll be in touch. If you need us we'll be at the Mikaelson mansion," Klaus said as he helped Hayley up.

Once they were in the car Hayley said "that went well".

"It sure did."

"I hope the kids didn't cause too much trouble, well we were gone."

"I'm sure everything is fine, little wolf. Besides Hope's with them and if she's anything like you she will keep them in line."

"I hope you're right."

(I think that I may have gone a little overboard 😅 with how many kids they have. But I don't regret it, you should expect more cute 🥰 family bonding.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.9K 1.6K 53
Hope mikaelson living away from her family for her own safety. After her family finally shows up, and decides to become a part of her life after all...
194K 6.9K 57
Backstabbing, bickering, butchery, repeat. It took a werewolf to bring the Mikaelsons together in the place where hellfire had rained, back when they...
11.4K 270 21
A strong, hot-headed, irresponsible 18 year old, Hayley Marshall. Found herself in a pickle when she found out she was pregnant with the impulsive, p...